Curse of departed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|

Dear Soul Sadhak,

Namaskar.

When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-6 the Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas occur in houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can also be expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible half of the zodiac.

In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita can also be donated.

In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), both the Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House. Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as well: the native will attain some cherished desire after great initial suffering and setbacks.

The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could not perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western date several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the Punya Tithi.

The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. All Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest together in the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details about the Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay Rath.

I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear All,> > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, shd > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within certain > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in same > sign/hs. > > Thank You> SoulSadhak>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|

A typo was brought to my attention. The Yogas in houses 7-12 cause the Dosha from the paternal side.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|> > > > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-> 6 the> > Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas > occur in> > houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can > also be> > expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible > half of> > the zodiac.> > > > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita > can> > also be donated.> > > > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), > both the> > Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.> > Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as > well: the> > native will attain some cherished desire after great initial > suffering> > and setbacks.> > > > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could > not> > perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western > date> > several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the > Punya> > Tithi.> > > > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is> > transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. > All> > Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest > together in> > the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details > about the> > Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay > Rath.> > > > I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, > shd> > > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within > certain> > > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in > same> > > sign/hs.> > >> > > Thank You> > > SoulSadhak> > >> >>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear SS,

I checked. You are right. This is how Sanjay Ji has stated it in VRA.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear Anurag,> > Thanks a lot for ur response. i am having the VRA with me and hence > was my query specific that whether the conjunction has to be within > the same pada/certain no: of degrees or does it suffice to have it > in one hs/sign.> > Another thing, VRA pg 71 mentions that Sa & Su or Sa & Mo > combination/asp in any house shows curse of departed soul of > paternal or maternal elder respectively. > Also, it says, Sa+node in visible/invisible halves wud indicates > last rites of paternal/maternal side not/will not be performed > appropriately.> > So i understand that Sa+Su where-ever it exists (vis/invis) wud > indicate curse of departed soul from paternal side only; since > Su~paternal, Mo~maternal.> > Best Regards,> SS> sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|> > > > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-> 6 the> > Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas > occur in> > houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can > also be> > expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible > half of> > the zodiac.> > > > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita > can> > also be donated.> > > > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), > both the> > Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.> > Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as > well: the> > native will attain some cherished desire after great initial > suffering> > and setbacks.> > > > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could > not> > perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western > date> > several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the > Punya> > Tithi.> > > > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is> > transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. > All> > Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest > together in> > the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details > about the> > Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay > Rath.> > > > I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, > shd> > > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within > certain> > > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in > same> > > sign/hs.> > >> > > Thank You> > > SoulSadhak> > >> >>

Guest guest

May I humbly request the learned seniors to, as far as they can, desist from using the abbreviations. It would help the new initiates like me to appreciate the field a little better. Thanks and regards,pranjalAnurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote: |Om Shreenivasaya Namah| Dear SS, I checked. You are right. This is how Sanjay Ji has stated it in VRA. Regards, Anurag Sharma http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear Anurag,> > Thanks a lot for ur response. i am having

the VRA with me and hence > was my query specific that whether the conjunction has to be within > the same pada/certain no: of degrees or does it suffice to have it > in one hs/sign.> > Another thing, VRA pg 71 mentions that Sa & Su or Sa & Mo > combination/asp in any house shows curse of departed soul of > paternal or maternal elder respectively. > Also, it says, Sa+node in visible/invisible halves wud indicates > last rites of paternal/maternal side not/will not be performed > appropriately.> > So i understand that Sa+Su where-ever it exists (vis/invis) wud > indicate curse of departed soul from paternal side only; since > Su~paternal, Mo~maternal.> > Best Regards,> SS> sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om

Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|> > > > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-> 6 the> > Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas > occur in> > houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can > also be> > expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible > half of> > the zodiac.> > > > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita > can> > also be donated.> > > > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), > both the> > Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.> > Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as > well: the> > native

will attain some cherished desire after great initial > suffering> > and setbacks.> > > > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could > not> > perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western > date> > several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the > Punya> > Tithi.> > > > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is> > transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. > All> > Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest > together in> > the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details > about the> > Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay > Rath.> > > > I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.> > > >

Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, > shd> > > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within > certain> > > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in > same> > > sign/hs.> > >> > > Thank You> > > SoulSadhak> > >> >>

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Respected Anurag ji,I agree a great deal about the quality of journalism on certain channels and although I didn't see the particular program you address in your mail, I may concur with you on the kick of sensationalism that largely drives journalism pretty much all over the world, which often also trivializes the issues as much as it fails to see through the surface for deeper meanings. However, I would think that it might not be a good idea to give the stature of a "guru" to anyone and everyone who wears a beard and baggy clothes, or whatever the stereotypical representations of "guru's" performance might be. We may also need to be a little wary of the unspiritual powers that many of the so-called Guru's pursuits are primarily about. And you, of course, do bring that out in your mail. Regards,pranjalAnurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote: |Om Shreenivasaya Namah| Dear SS, I checked. You are right. This is how Sanjay Ji has stated it in VRA. Regards, Anurag Sharma http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> Dear Anurag,> > Thanks a lot for ur response. i am having the VRA with me and hence > was my query specific that whether the conjunction has to be within > the same pada/certain no: of degrees or does it suffice to have it > in one hs/sign.> > Another thing, VRA pg 71 mentions that Sa & Su or Sa & Mo > combination/asp in any house shows curse of departed soul of >

paternal or maternal elder respectively. > Also, it says, Sa+node in visible/invisible halves wud indicates > last rites of paternal/maternal side not/will not be performed > appropriately.> > So i understand that Sa+Su where-ever it exists (vis/invis) wud > indicate curse of departed soul from paternal side only; since > Su~paternal, Mo~maternal.> > Best Regards,> SS> sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > |Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|> > > > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > > > Namaskar.> > > > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-> 6 the> > Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas > occur in> > houses

7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can > also be> > expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible > half of> > the zodiac.> > > > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita > can> > also be donated.> > > > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), > both the> > Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.> > Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as > well: the> > native will attain some cherished desire after great initial > suffering> > and setbacks.> > > > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could > not> > perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western > date> > several times with prescribed ritual but

ought to be done on the > Punya> > Tithi.> > > > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is> > transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. > All> > Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest > together in> > the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details > about the> > Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay > Rath.> > > > I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.> > > > Regards,> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Please can u advise that for a curse of

departed soul to exist, > shd> > > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within > certain> > > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in > same> > > sign/hs.> > >> > > Thank You> > > SoulSadhak> > >> >>

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Thanks Soul, I didn't mean to get pedantic; it was just the VRA [su, mo, are fairly intelligible] that made my brows wrinkle up. And sure, SS is fine by all means. py [!]Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak wrote: Hi Pranjal,well i am not senior at all,very much novice to astrology, but since i used some abbreviations here, i dont mind elaborating them either:Su = SunMo = MoonSa = SaturnVRA= Vedic Remedies in Astrology (the book by Pt. Sanjay Rath)hs = housevis = visibleinvis = invisible...be a while here, u too may want to use more than these ;-)Best regards,SSsorry!...SoulSadhaksohamsa , Pranjal Yogi wrote:>> May I humbly request the learned seniors to, as far as they can, desist from using the

abbreviations. It would help the new initiates like me to appreciate the field a little better. Thanks and regards,> > pranjal> > Anurag Sharma wrote: |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear SS,> I checked. You are right. This is how Sanjay Ji has stated it in VRA.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" wrote:> >> > Dear Anurag,> > > > Thanks a lot for ur response. i am having the VRA with me and hence > > was my query specific that whether the conjunction has to be within > > the same pada/certain no: of degrees or does it suffice to have it > > in one hs/sign.> > > > Another thing, VRA pg 71 mentions that Sa & Su or Sa & Mo > > combination/asp in any house shows

curse of departed soul of > > paternal or maternal elder respectively. > > Also, it says, Sa+node in visible/invisible halves wud indicates > > last rites of paternal/maternal side not/will not be performed > > appropriately.> > > > So i understand that Sa+Su where-ever it exists (vis/invis) wud > > indicate curse of departed soul from paternal side only; since > > Su~paternal, Mo~maternal.> > > > Best Regards,> > SS> > sohamsa , "Anurag Sharma" > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > |Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|> > > > > > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya

Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-> > 6 the> > > Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas > > occur in> > > houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can > > also be> > > expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible > > half of> > > the zodiac.> > > > > > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita > > can> > > also be donated.> > > > > > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), > > both the> > > Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.> > > Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as > > well: the> > > native will attain some cherished desire after great initial > > suffering>

> > and setbacks.> > > > > > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could > > not> > > perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western > > date> > > several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the > > Punya> > > Tithi.> > > > > > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is> > > transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. > > All> > > Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest > > together in> > > the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details > > about the> > > Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay > > Rath.> > > > > > I hope this will clarify the issue

somewhat.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, > > shd> > > > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within > > certain> > > > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in > > same> > > > sign/hs.> > > >> > > > Thank You> > > > SoulSadhak> > > >> > >> >> > > > >

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.>

Guest guest

Dear,

i have question to ask you on saturn can you pls authorize me to ask i will really appreciate

thank you

rashmihpatel

Soul Sadhak <soulsadhaksohamsa Sent: Monday, May 7, 2007 10:49:19 AM Re: Curse of departed

Dear Anurag,Thanks a lot for ur response. i am having the VRA with me and hence was my query specific that whether the conjunction has to be within the same pada/certain no: of degrees or does it suffice to have it in one hs/sign.Another thing, VRA pg 71 mentions that Sa & Su or Sa & Mo combination/ asp in any house shows curse of departed soul of paternal or maternal elder respectively. Also, it says, Sa+node in visible/invisible halves wud indicates last rites of paternal/maternal side not/will not be performed appropriately.So i understand that Sa+Su where-ever it exists (vis/invis) wud indicate curse of departed soul from paternal side only; since Su~paternal, Mo~maternal.Best Regards,SSsohamsa@ .com, "Anurag Sharma" <anuraagsharma27@ ...> wrote:>> > |Om

Shreenivasaya Namah|> > |Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|> > Dear Soul Sadhak,> > Namaskar.> > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-6 the> Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas occur in> houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can also be> expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible half of> the zodiac.> > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita can> also be donated.> > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), both the> Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.> Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as well: the> native will attain some cherished desire after great initial suffering> and

setbacks.> > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could not> perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western date> several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the Punya> Tithi.> > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is> transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. All> Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest together in> the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details about the> Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay Rath.> > I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com>

> > sohamsa@ .com, "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@ > wrote:> >> > Dear All,> >> > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, shd> > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within certain> > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in same> > sign/hs.> >> > Thank You> > SoulSadhak> >>

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Dear Anurag-ji & Soul Sadhak-ji,

Conclusions if drawn from real life and " living " case studies always

helps substantiate and completes any learning. This is my humble

belief.

I found this discussion extremely intriguing and couldn't help but

bring forth some case studies to observe the theory of the said

conjunction in lives of some people.

Sun + Saturn Conjunction

1)

Bill_Gates

Natal Chart

October 28, 1955

Time: 21:21:00

Time Zone: 8:00:00 (West of GMT)

Place: 122 W 20' 00 " , 47 N 36' 00 "

Altitude: 0.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Manmatha - Aswayuja

Tithi: Sukla Trayodasi (Ju) (26.25% left)

Vedic Weekday: Friday (Ve)

Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra (Sa) (15.32% left)

Yoga: Harshana (Su) (77.02% left)

Karana: Taitula (Me) (52.50% left)

Hora Lord: Venus (5 min sign: Li)

Mahakala Hora: Mercury (5 min sign: Le)

Kaala Lord: Mars (Mahakala: Jupiter)

Sunrise: 6:51:48

Sunset: 16:53:58

Janma Ghatis: 36.2169

Ayanamsa: 23-14-41.24

Sidereal Time: 23:38:45

2)

Sri Satya Sai Baba (Puttaparthy)

Natal Chart

November 23, 1926

Time: 6:23:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 77 E 45' 00 " , 14 N 15' 00 "

Altitude: 0.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Kshaya - Karthika

Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (50.22% left)

Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)

Nakshatra: Aardra (Ra) (6.57% left)

Yoga: Subha (Su) (77.95% left)

Karana: Bava (Su) (0.44% left)

Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Sc)

Mahakala Hora: Mars (5 min sign: Sc)

Kaala Lord: Mars (Mahakala: Mars)

Sunrise: 6:26:06 (November 22)

Sunset: 17:43:49 (November 22)

Janma Ghatis: 59.8708

Ayanamsa: 22-49-53.05

Sidereal Time: 10:08:58

Moon + Saturn Conjunction

1)

Prof. B. V. Raman

Natal Chart

August 8, 1912

Time: 19:38:00

Place: 77 E 35' 00 " , 12 N 59' 00 "

Altitude: 0.98 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Paridhavi - Nija Ashadha

Tithi: Krishna Ekadasi (Ma) (94.62% left)

Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (97.73% left)

Yoga: Vyaghata (Ve) (50.31% left)

Karana: Bava (Su) (89.24% left)

Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ge)

Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Ar)

Kaala Lord: Moon (Mahakala: Rahu)

Sunrise: 6:09:46

Sunset: 18:40:31

Janma Ghatis: 33.6766

Ayanamsa: 22-38-07.16

Sidereal Time: 16:25:11

2)

Swami Vivekananda

Natal Chart

January 12, 1863

Time: 6:33:00

Time Zone: 5:54:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 88 E 30' 00 " , 22 N 40' 00 "

Altitude: 0.44 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Dundubhi - Pushya

Tithi: Krishna Sapthami (Sa) (49.89% left)

Vedic Weekday: Sunday (Su)

Nakshatra: Hastha (Mo) (44.19% left)

Yoga: Atiganda (Mo) (23.48% left)

Karana: Bava (Su) (99.78% left)

Hora Lord: Mercury (5 min sign: Pi)

Mahakala Hora: Moon (5 min sign: Aq)

Kaala Lord: Mercury (Mahakala: Moon)

Sunrise: 6:46:39 (January 11)

Sunset: 17:29:36 (January 11)

Janma Ghatis: 59.4314

Ayanamsa: 21-56-57.30

Sidereal Time: 13:57:05

3)

Swami Jayendra Saraswati

Natal Chart

July 18, 1935

Time: 19:00:00

Place: 79 E 26' 00 " , 10 N 42' 00 "

Altitude: 0.16 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Yuva - Ashadha

Tithi: Krishna Tritiya (Ma) (28.91% left)

Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

Nakshatra: Dhanishtha (Ma) (15.78% left)

Yoga: Ayushman (Ke) (25.54% left)

Karana: Vishti (Sa) (57.82% left)

Hora Lord: Moon (5 min sign: Ge)

Mahakala Hora: Moon (5 min sign: Ar)

Kaala Lord: Moon (Mahakala: Moon)

Sunrise: 6:01:24

Sunset: 18:35:03

Janma Ghatis: 32.4415

Ayanamsa: 22-57-40.79

Sidereal Time: 14:29:27

All the charts are sample charts which comes along with Jagannath

Hora s/w download and has been generously distributed by the creator

of the s/w P V Narasimha Rao ji.

We might see more than mere curses in these conjunctions in these

charts.

Student Always,

Souvik

sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

<anuraagsharma27 wrote:

>

>

> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

>

> Dear SS,

>

> I checked. You are right. This is how Sanjay Ji has stated it in

VRA.

>

> Regards,

>

> Anurag Sharma

>

> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> sohamsa , " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Anurag,

> >

> > Thanks a lot for ur response. i am having the VRA with me and

hence

> > was my query specific that whether the conjunction has to be

within

> > the same pada/certain no: of degrees or does it suffice to have

it

> > in one hs/sign.

> >

> > Another thing, VRA pg 71 mentions that Sa & Su or Sa & Mo

> > combination/asp in any house shows curse of departed soul of

> > paternal or maternal elder respectively.

> > Also, it says, Sa+node in visible/invisible halves wud indicates

> > last rites of paternal/maternal side not/will not be performed

> > appropriately.

> >

> > So i understand that Sa+Su where-ever it exists (vis/invis) wud

> > indicate curse of departed soul from paternal side only; since

> > Su~paternal, Mo~maternal.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> > SS

> > sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma "

> > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > >

> > > |Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|

> > >

> > > Dear Soul Sadhak,

> > >

> > > Namaskar.

> > >

> > > When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in

Bhavas 1-

> > 6 the

> > > Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas

> > occur in

> > > houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can

> > also be

> > > expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the

visible

> > half of

> > > the zodiac.

> > >

> > > In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad

Gita

> > can

> > > also be donated.

> > >

> > > In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa),

> > both the

> > > Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House.

> > > Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as

> > well: the

> > > native will attain some cherished desire after great initial

> > suffering

> > > and setbacks.

> > >

> > > The native was an infant when his father passed away and he

could

> > not

> > > perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the

western

> > date

> > > several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on

the

> > Punya

> > > Tithi.

> > >

> > > The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers)

is

> > > transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and

Lagna.

> > All

> > > Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest

> > together in

> > > the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details

> > about the

> > > Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay

> > Rath.

> > >

> > > I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Anurag Sharma

> > >

> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Soul Sadhak " <soulsadhak@>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,