IndiaDivine.org

Curse of departedRASHMI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear anurag ji;

I am a big believer of lord ganesh, just recently i myself built ganesh temple in gujrat

i wanted to know meaning of OM NAMOH UCCHISTHA GANESHAYA HASTI PISHACHI LIKHE SVAHA

please can help me explaining me this slokh ???thanks

also talking curse of depared can pls check my kundali bucz someone from group told me recently in gocher graho am i in this situation sani/rahu or going to come in gocher that he said my next 2/3 yrs r bad period??

well my datais DOB=12 MAY 1957, TOB=04;25AM, PLACE=ADEN [YEMEN]LONG/LATI= 12N45, 45E12 GMT +3 HRS EAST

mesh lagna/in mesh=sun,mercury,ketu,/// tarus=venus/// gemini=mars///leo=jupiter// libra=moon,rahu,

vrushicks=saturn

now so far i am very fortunated & blessed by god in my life in all excepts financially,marriage,had 2 sons,

had 4 business yes my father died on 23/march/2001 & mother on dec 1/1987

this person from group said real scary bad running period but i have not feel yet???

so please guide me is he telling me seeing bad in kundali??/ help me on this

thank you

rashmihpatel

Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27sohamsa Sent: Monday, May 7, 2007 8:11:05 AM Re: Curse of departed

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

|Om Namo Ucchishtha Ganeshaya Hasti Pishachi Likhe Svaha|

Dear Soul Sadhak,

Namaskar.

When the Shani-Chandra or the Shani-Surya Yoga occurs in Bhavas 1-6 the Curse of the Departed is from the maternal side; when the Yogas occur in houses 7-12, it is from the maternal side. The distinction can also be expressed as that happening in the invisible half or the visible half of the zodiac.

In such cases Shraddha or Tarpan becomes important. Bhagvad Gita can also be donated.

In this nativity (June 11, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa), both the Surya-Shani and the Shani-Chandra Yoga occur in the 10th House. Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 10th House has other connotations as well: the native will attain some cherished desire after great initial suffering and setbacks.

The native was an infant when his father passed away and he could not perform the last rites. Shraddha has been performed on the western date several times with prescribed ritual but ought to be done on the Punya Tithi.

The 10th House is where the Karma of the father (forefathers) is transferred as it is an Artha Trikona to both 9th House and Lagna. All Dosha and Shrapa and Pitri Rina such as this will manifest together in the Moola Dasha of the concerned planet (s). All such details about the Rina can be had from Vedic Remedies in Astrology by Pt. Sanjay Rath.

I hope this will clarify the issue somewhat.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

sohamsa@ .com, "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@. ..> wrote:>> Dear All,> > Please can u advise that for a curse of departed soul to exist, shd > there be a conjunction of Sa with Su/Mo in same pada or within certain > number of degrees, OR does it suffice to have Sa and Su/Mo in same > sign/hs. > > Thank You> SoulSadhak>

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.