IndiaDivine.org

Katapayaadi help please [Devanagari]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry about barging in. I have made a devanagari script file, attached herewith, for the name being discussed. Please do check if you think it needs to be written another way. Hope this helps to some extent. astroblogg <astroblogg wrote: Dear Amit,I don't know how to send it in Devanagari script, I only have the english spelling of the word.Thank you,Harisohamsa , "Amit Puri" wrote:>> helloo hari> > can you send me the name in Hindi (Devanagari script)........... i don't> have any doubt on my senior's understanding and i am thank full for> their paritcipation and guidence ..but i am still confused on considering> Ra as a full word where as ra is in the feet of PA ......so to

clear my> point ,,if possible please send name in Hindi language ..> > > Thanks> Amit Puri> > > On 12/05/07, astroblogg wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> >> > Please can someone tell me how to calculate katapayaadi number for> > this childs name?> >> > Pradeesh> >> > Is it Pa + Ra + Da + Sh?> >> > or> >> > Ra + Da (ommitting Pa as it is incomplete)> >> > Do we use number for the Sh part of the name?> >> > What to do about the Pra part of the name?> >> > Thank you,> >> > Hari> >> > > >>