IndiaDivine.org

Yogada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|JAI SRIRAM| Hi, Can you please write the steps to findout the yogada in a horoscope? Thanks, S.Venkatesh

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||Dear Venkatesh,When a planet simultaneously aspects, conjoin, owns the Lagna and Hora Lagna/ Ghatika Lagna, he becomes a yogada ( yoga giver).

Regards

Sharat

- Venkatesh S sohamsa Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:08 AM Yogada|JAI SRIRAM|Hi, Can you please write the steps to findout the yogada in a horoscope?Thanks,S.VenkateshBe a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Sharat,

Do you know if there is more in depth information on yogada? For

example I have come across Kevala Maha Yogada rarely. The title says

exclusive giver of yoga, what is the meaning of exclusive?

Exactly how important are Kevala Maha Yogada and how does one decide

the extent of yoga it can give.

Thank you,

Hari

sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc wrote:

>

> ||Namah Shivaya||

> Dear Venkatesh,

> When a planet simultaneously aspects, conjoin, owns the Lagna and

Hora Lagna/ Ghatika Lagna, he becomes a yogada ( yoga giver).

> Regards

> Sharat

>

> -

> Venkatesh S

> sohamsa

> Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:08 AM

> Yogada

>

>

> |JAI SRIRAM|

>

> Hi,

>

> Can you please write the steps to findout the yogada in a

horoscope?

>

> Thanks,

> S.Venkatesh

>

>

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from

someone who knows.

> Answers - Check it out.

>

Guest guest

hello.

what is this kevala maha yogada???how would i know whether i have it or not??? is it good/bad????

thanks

rashmihpatel

astroblogg <astrobloggsohamsa Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:18:00 PM Re: Yogada

Dear Sharat,Do you know if there is more in depth information on yogada? For example I have come across Kevala Maha Yogada rarely. The title says exclusive giver of yoga, what is the meaning of exclusive?Exactly how important are Kevala Maha Yogada and how does one decide the extent of yoga it can give.Thank you,Harisohamsa@ .com, "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Venkatesh,> When a planet simultaneously aspects, conjoin, owns the Lagna and Hora Lagna/ Ghatika Lagna, he becomes a yogada ( yoga giver).> Regards> Sharat> > - > Venkatesh S > sohamsa@ .com > Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:08 AM>

Yogada> > > |JAI SRIRAM|> > Hi,> > Can you please write the steps to findout the yogada in a horoscope?> > Thanks,> S.Venkatesh> > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

|JAI SRIRAM| Dear Sharat, All these three conditions should be satisfied or any two is enough to become a yogada. Thanks, S.VenkateshSharat <gidoc wrote: ||Namah Shivaya||Dear Venkatesh,When a planet simultaneously aspects, conjoin, owns the Lagna and Hora Lagna/ Ghatika Lagna,

he becomes a yogada ( yoga giver). Regards Sharat - Venkatesh S sohamsa Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:08 AM Yogada|JAI SRIRAM|Hi, Can you please write the steps to findout the yogada in a horoscope?Thanks,S.VenkateshBe a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Venkatesh, maybe I am not competent to answer your question, but this might help. Seems like any combination of these rules is enough for yogada. Example: Lagna lord is also HL lord, and conjoins GL lord, or GL lord conjoins HL lord and Lagna lord and so on. But it is important that all three GL, HL and Lg lords are included in some way. Or our dear software Jagannatha Hora only says so :))) I'll give you my birthdata: 05. december 1982. 01:15AM Mostar (17E49, 43N20) Enter them, click on "strenghts" and then down on "other strenghts", and you'll get list of yogas and rules. You will find this one that you're looking for and explanation for it. Isn't that wonderfull variety of things that one can learn just by clicking some options on this software? (God bless author!!! :)))))) But for Maha Yogada all three must be included in a way

that one graha is lord of Lg, HL and GL at the same time. Then this graha is yoga giver, or any graha that is aspected by it or any graha placed in rashi that is Lg, HL and GL at the same time (one more example? O.K. 27. november 1940. 07:12 AM San Francisco, California. Enter and see! Maybe you'll guess who this is. Very famous...). I only gave you conclusions based on software using. Don't rely on them 100%. Best regards! MajaVenkatesh S <ksvssvk wrote: |JAI

SRIRAM| Dear Sharat, All these three conditions should be satisfied or any two is enough to become a yogada. Thanks, S.VenkateshSharat <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org> wrote: ||Namah Shivaya||Dear Venkatesh,When a planet simultaneously aspects, conjoin, owns the Lagna and Hora Lagna/ Ghatika Lagna, he becomes a yogada ( yoga giver). Regards Sharat - Venkatesh S

sohamsa Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:08 AM Yogada|JAI SRIRAM|Hi, Can you please write the steps to findout the yogada in a horoscope?Thanks,S.VenkateshBe a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.