IndiaDivine.org

Simple Qs on Navamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sundeep,

Navamsa shows both 'bhagya'(10H) and 'dharma' (7H). The navmsa lagna is you( present) and your support is indicated by its trines, this also reflects your physical abilities- lagna showing what comes naturally(purva punya); 5H & 9H showing what you can learn with practice or from Guru. The Kendras support you; they are God's gift . Like 7H is your spouse/relationships; 10H is your fortune(wealth/work); 4H is your health,power to recover and Lagna is your abilities,appearance & intelligence.

I think abilities as signified by planets needs understanding from texts/classes by Gurus and then by looking at lots and lots of charts.

Surya signifies understanding of a rhythm, hence playing a musical instrument or dance comes from it. It also shows photography.

Mars also gives Cooking and it is about protection, not 'aggression', it gives knowledge of weapons

Moon gives Singing

Saturn gives hard work and ability to adapt

Jupiter gives deep knowledge of a subject like vedanga

Venus gives a keen eye for details, private management

Rahu gives high level planning, abstract maths

Ketu gives arithmetic, intuition, jyotish

These are all positive abilities!

This my limited knowledge, hope it helps.

Regards

Sharat

-

vedicastrostudent

sohamsa

Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:42 PM

Simple Qs on Navamsa

Dear members,Given that Navamsa dharma-trikona shows inherent abilities:1) What exactly to the other trines in the Navamsa show? To explain a bit: I'm trying to come to a symbolic understanding of the trines in the various vargas i.e. in Rasi it is dharma, artha, kaama and moksha, so what is it in Navamsa i.e inherent abilities, ?, ?, ?.2) In the dharma trikona trine itself, do the planets represent abilities by expressing their inherent nature? i.e. I'm at a bit of a loss to understand why Sun symbolizes musical instruments, I'm fine with Moon symbolizing emotion of course, Mars - aggression?, logic?, Saturn - sorrow?, persistence (any positive at all?), Jupiter - wisdom, Venus - passion?. Would love to get some clarity, not simply a presentation of the facts i.e. not "so and so says this, so accept it as true" but an illumination of the deeper consistency that makes each fact flow out as a consequence.Hopefully,Sundeep

Guest guest

Dear Sharat,

Thank you very much for your reply! I definitely got some additional

knowledge from your post - your posts are always to the point and

full of information. Although I am still searching for something

deeper.. To literally quote Einstein, " God doesnt play dice with the

universe " and " The supreme goal of all theory is to make the

irreducible basic elements as simple and as few as possible without

having to surrender the adequate representation of a single datum of

experience " .. These principles drive much of my thinking,

consciously or unconsciously. So it is hard for me to simply accept

that 1,5,9 in Rasi is dharma trikona but in Navamsa is inherent

abilities - and I dont mean that it is NOT true. It is true, but at

some level of deep understanding, houses have some *invariant*

symbolic meaning. That symbolic meaning, coupled with the deeper

symbolic meaning of the planets, coupled with the specific intent of

the specific chart - must eventually yield the facts as we see them.

This is my expectation, and I want to know that symbolic depth.

Whereas a lot of astrologers are content to simply be able to

predict after memorizing enough combinations. I agree fully with you

that after seeing lots and lots of charts and studying all the texts

and meditating and renouncing, one can reach this deep

understanding. But doesnt anyone already have that understanding,

and can they share, please?

I have tried a little bit to correlate astrology to psychology and

also to spiritual philosophy (e.g. Sankhya) to arrive at some deep

understanding, but man, is it hard, and also it seems like a full

time effort (and then some)!

Anyway, these are just my thoughts.. Feel free to share or not to

share, since this is somewhat off topic now..

Sundeep

sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc wrote:

>

> ||Namah Shivaya||

>

> Dear Sundeep,

> Navamsa shows both 'bhagya'(10H) and 'dharma' (7H). The navmsa

lagna is you( present) and your support is indicated by its trines,

this also reflects your physical abilities- lagna showing what comes

naturally(purva punya); 5H & 9H showing what you can learn with

practice or from Guru. The Kendras support you; they are God's

gift . Like 7H is your spouse/relationships; 10H is your fortune

(wealth/work); 4H is your health,power to recover and Lagna is your

abilities,appearance & intelligence.

> I think abilities as signified by planets needs understanding from

texts/classes by Gurus and then by looking at lots and lots of

charts.

> Surya signifies understanding of a rhythm, hence playing a musical

instrument or dance comes from it. It also shows photography.

> Mars also gives Cooking and it is about protection,

not 'aggression', it gives knowledge of weapons

> Moon gives Singing

> Saturn gives hard work and ability to adapt

> Jupiter gives deep knowledge of a subject like vedanga

> Venus gives a keen eye for details, private management

> Rahu gives high level planning, abstract maths

> Ketu gives arithmetic, intuition, jyotish

> These are all positive abilities!

>

> This my limited knowledge, hope it helps.

>

> Regards

> Sharat

>

>

> -

> vedicastrostudent

> sohamsa

> Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:42 PM

> Simple Qs on Navamsa

>

>

> Dear members,

>

> Given that Navamsa dharma-trikona shows inherent abilities:

> 1) What exactly to the other trines in the Navamsa show? To

explain

> a bit: I'm trying to come to a symbolic understanding of the

trines

> in the various vargas i.e. in Rasi it is dharma, artha, kaama

and

> moksha, so what is it in Navamsa i.e inherent abilities, ?, ?, ?.

> 2) In the dharma trikona trine itself, do the planets represent

> abilities by expressing their inherent nature? i.e. I'm at a bit

of

> a loss to understand why Sun symbolizes musical instruments, I'm

> fine with Moon symbolizing emotion of course, Mars -

aggression?,

> logic?, Saturn - sorrow?, persistence (any positive at all?),

> Jupiter - wisdom, Venus - passion?.

> Would love to get some clarity, not simply a presentation of the

> facts i.e. not " so and so says this, so accept it as true " but

an

> illumination of the deeper consistency that makes each fact flow

out

> as a consequence.

>

> Hopefully,

>

> Sundeep

>

Guest guest

Dear Sharat, those are very usefull informations about grahas in Navamsha, but You forgot to write about Budh (Mercury). :)))))) Is it maybe because Budh is placed in 12th bava in Your Navamsha...? Are the meanings of Budh acting, sport, imitation, jokes, learning and so on? Best regards! Maja Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak wrote: Hi Sundeep,i guess we

understnad that Nav depicts Inner Energy Patterns / Inner Self while Rasi indicates the physical manifestaion.in that case it isnt diificult to interpret that nav indicates what (energy patterns) are inherent in us.Mo if makes one sing, i have Mo in asc in nav - i do love to sing but am not a professional - with Sa ra and ma in 2h, i run sore throat often, and even have had a tonsillectomy ;though Su in asc in rasi may help me put rhythm to my singing - and i try my hand at various instruments too.Dice with universe - i think someone said that The Universe is the spreadsheet on which Shiv and Shakti play the game of dice.Einstein might need some tips from Shakuni maama to see that there's a method even to dice ;-)btw i am a big Einstein fan too and love his concepts of God and universe.GodBlessSSsohamsa ,

"vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Sharat, > Thank you very much for your reply! I definitely got some additional > knowledge from your post - your posts are always to the point and > full of information. Although I am still searching for something > deeper.. To literally quote Einstein, "God doesnt play dice with the > universe" and "The supreme goal of all theory is to make the > irreducible basic elements as simple and as few as possible without > having to surrender the adequate representation of a single datum of > experience".. These principles drive much of my thinking, > consciously or unconsciously. So it is hard for me to simply accept > that 1,5,9 in Rasi is dharma trikona but in Navamsa is inherent > abilities - and I dont mean that it is NOT true. It is true, but at > some level of deep

understanding, houses have some *invariant* > symbolic meaning. That symbolic meaning, coupled with the deeper > symbolic meaning of the planets, coupled with the specific intent of > the specific chart - must eventually yield the facts as we see them. > This is my expectation, and I want to know that symbolic depth. > Whereas a lot of astrologers are content to simply be able to > predict after memorizing enough combinations. I agree fully with you > that after seeing lots and lots of charts and studying all the texts > and meditating and renouncing, one can reach this deep > understanding. But doesnt anyone already have that understanding, > and can they share, please?> > I have tried a little bit to correlate astrology to psychology and > also to spiritual philosophy (e.g. Sankhya) to arrive at some deep > understanding, but man, is it hard, and also it

seems like a full > time effort (and then some)!> > Anyway, these are just my thoughts.. Feel free to share or not to > share, since this is somewhat off topic now..> > Sundeep> > sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc@> wrote:> >> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > Navamsa shows both 'bhagya'(10H) and 'dharma' (7H). The navmsa > lagna is you( present) and your support is indicated by its trines, > this also reflects your physical abilities- lagna showing what comes > naturally(purva punya); 5H & 9H showing what you can learn with > practice or from Guru. The Kendras support you; they are God's > gift . Like 7H is your spouse/relationships; 10H is your fortune> (wealth/work); 4H is your health,power to recover and Lagna is your

> abilities,appearance & intelligence. > > I think abilities as signified by planets needs understanding from > texts/classes by Gurus and then by looking at lots and lots of > charts.> > Surya signifies understanding of a rhythm, hence playing a musical > instrument or dance comes from it. It also shows photography.> > Mars also gives Cooking and it is about protection, > not 'aggression', it gives knowledge of weapons> > Moon gives Singing> > Saturn gives hard work and ability to adapt> > Jupiter gives deep knowledge of a subject like vedanga> > Venus gives a keen eye for details, private management> > Rahu gives high level planning, abstract maths> > Ketu gives arithmetic, intuition, jyotish> > These are all positive abilities!> > > > This my limited knowledge, hope it helps.> >

> > Regards> > Sharat> > > > > > - > > vedicastrostudent > > sohamsa > > Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:42 PM> > Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > Dear members,> > > > Given that Navamsa dharma-trikona shows inherent abilities:> > 1) What exactly to the other trines in the Navamsa show? To > explain > > a bit: I'm trying to come to a symbolic understanding of the > trines > > in the various vargas i.e. in Rasi it is dharma, artha, kaama > and > > moksha, so what is it in Navamsa i.e inherent abilities, ?, ?, ?.> > 2) In the dharma trikona trine itself, do the planets represent > > abilities by expressing their inherent nature?

i.e. I'm at a bit > of > > a loss to understand why Sun symbolizes musical instruments, I'm > > fine with Moon symbolizing emotion of course, Mars - > aggression?, > > logic?, Saturn - sorrow?, persistence (any positive at all?), > > Jupiter - wisdom, Venus - passion?. > > Would love to get some clarity, not simply a presentation of the > > facts i.e. not "so and so says this, so accept it as true" but > an > > illumination of the deeper consistency that makes each fact flow > out > > as a consequence.> > > > Hopefully,> > > > Sundeep> >>

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Sandeep,

The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their

adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read by

looking at different vargas.

Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in Pune, India.

1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars® and

Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading would be

that the person would be a mentor to large section of the society.

2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu

indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due to the

sexual moves that the native is capable of

3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa chart

which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic duties only

by traveling places

4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which indicates

that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.

Similary, we can assess the other qualities.

Guest guest

- Sharat

sohamsa

Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM

Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Raman,

Your interpretations of these are unsual.

In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very fair and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other interpretations Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with Surya but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not abilities.

In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by learning from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !

In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of supporters/students at work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the blue'.

This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you think so.

Regards

Sharat

-

Raman Suprajarama

sohamsa

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM

Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

Sandeep,The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and theiradaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read bylooking at different vargas.Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in Pune, India.1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars® andJupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading would bethat the person would be a mentor to large section of the society.2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketuindicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due to thesexual moves that the native is capable of3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa chartwhich indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic duties onlyby traveling places4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which indicatesthat he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.Similary, we can assess the other qualities.

Guest guest

- Sharat

sohamsa

Saturday, May 19, 2007 12:55 PM

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Maja,

Apologies, if I missed out on Buddha!

Buddha: gives skills in communication,writing and business

Yes, Sport too, but it needs Mars for that.

I have Budha-Shukra in the 5H with rasi drishti from Kumbha (3H ) which also has Ju,Mo,Ma. So what can I do well ...!?

12H is 6 th from 7H, indicating the staff/people who serve the spouse.

Regards

Sharat

-

Maja Štrbac

sohamsa

Saturday, May 19, 2007 11:57 AM

Dear Sharat,

those are very usefull informations about grahas in Navamsha, but You forgot to write about Budh (Mercury). :)))))) Is it maybe because Budh is placed in 12th bava in Your Navamsha...?

Are the meanings of Budh acting, sport, imitation, jokes, learning and so on?

Best regards!

Maja

Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak > wrote:

Hi Sundeep,i guess we understnad that Nav depicts Inner Energy Patterns / Inner Self while Rasi indicates the physical manifestaion.in that case it isnt diificult to interpret that nav indicates what (energy patterns) are inherent in us.Mo if makes one sing, i have Mo in asc in nav - i do love to sing but am not a professional - with Sa ra and ma in 2h, i run sore throat often, and even have had a tonsillectomy ;though Su in asc in rasi may help me put rhythm to my singing - and i try my hand at various instruments too.Dice with universe - i think someone said that The Universe is the spreadsheet on which Shiv and Shakti play the game of dice.Einstein might need some tips from Shakuni maama to see that there's a method even to dice ;-)btw i am a big Einstein fan too and love his concepts of God and universe.GodBlessSSsohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Sharat, > Thank you very much for your reply! I definitely got some additional > knowledge from your post - your posts are always to the point and > full of information. Although I am still searching for something > deeper.. To literally quote Einstein, "God doesnt play dice with the > universe" and "The supreme goal of all theory is to make the > irreducible basic elements as simple and as few as possible without > having to surrender the adequate representation of a single datum of > experience".. These principles drive much of my thinking, > consciously or unconsciously. So it is hard for me to simply accept > that 1,5,9 in Rasi is dharma trikona but in Navamsa is inherent > abilities - and I dont mean that it is NOT true. It is true, but at > some level of deep understanding, houses have some *invariant* > symbolic meaning. That symbolic meaning, coupled with the deeper > symbolic meaning of the planets, coupled with the specific intent of > the specific chart - must eventually yield the facts as we see them. > This is my expectation, and I want to know that symbolic depth. > Whereas a lot of astrologers are content to simply be able to > predict after memorizing enough combinations. I agree fully with you > that after seeing lots and lots of charts and studying all the texts > and meditating and renouncing, one can reach this deep > understanding. But doesnt anyone already have that understanding, > and can they share, please?> > I have tried a little bit to correlate astrology to psychology and > also to spiritual philosophy (e.g. Sankhya) to arrive at some deep > understanding, but man, is it hard, and also it seems like a full > time effort (and then some)!> > Anyway, these are just my thoughts.. Feel free to share or not to > share, since this is somewhat off topic now..> > Sundeep> > sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc@> wrote:> >> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Sundeep,> > Navamsa shows both 'bhagya'(10H) and 'dharma' (7H). The navmsa > lagna is you( present) and your support is indicated by its trines, > this also reflects your physical abilities- lagna showing what comes > naturally(purva punya); 5H & 9H showing what you can learn with > practice or from Guru. The Kendras support you; they are God's > gift . Like 7H is your spouse/relationships; 10H is your fortune> (wealth/work); 4H is your health,power to recover and Lagna is your > abilities,appearance & intelligence. > > I think abilities as signified by planets needs understanding from > texts/classes by Gurus and then by looking at lots and lots of > charts.> > Surya signifies understanding of a rhythm, hence playing a musical > instrument or dance comes from it. It also shows photography.> > Mars also gives Cooking and it is about protection, > not 'aggression', it gives knowledge of weapons> > Moon gives Singing> > Saturn gives hard work and ability to adapt> > Jupiter gives deep knowledge of a subject like vedanga> > Venus gives a keen eye for details, private management> > Rahu gives high level planning, abstract maths> > Ketu gives arithmetic, intuition, jyotish> > These are all positive abilities!> > > > This my limited knowledge, hope it helps.> > > > Regards> > Sharat> > > > > > - > > vedicastrostudent > > sohamsa > > Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:42 PM> > Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > Dear members,> > > > Given that Navamsa dharma-trikona shows inherent abilities:> > 1) What exactly to the other trines in the Navamsa show? To > explain > > a bit: I'm trying to come to a symbolic understanding of the > trines > > in the various vargas i.e. in Rasi it is dharma, artha, kaama > and > > moksha, so what is it in Navamsa i.e inherent abilities, ?, ?, ?.> > 2) In the dharma trikona trine itself, do the planets represent > > abilities by expressing their inherent nature? i.e. I'm at a bit > of > > a loss to understand why Sun symbolizes musical instruments, I'm > > fine with Moon symbolizing emotion of course, Mars - > aggression?, > > logic?, Saturn - sorrow?, persistence (any positive at all?), > > Jupiter - wisdom, Venus - passion?. > > Would love to get some clarity, not simply a presentation of the > > facts i.e. not "so and so says this, so accept it as true" but > an > > illumination of the deeper consistency that makes each fact flow > out > > as a consequence.> > > > Hopefully,> > > > Sundeep> >>

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Sharat,

Good to receive your reply.

>>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is the

'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the fortunes'. Rasi

Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not abilities.

I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence. Abilities

can and should be judge from the RASI chart.

Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show the

environment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.

A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If Ketu

occupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals relationship

to a large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,

unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I don't

see here.

For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I limited

myself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further, Ketu

does not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.

Raman Suprajarama

>

>

> -

> Sharat

> sohamsa

> Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM

> Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

>

>

> ||Namah Shivaya||

>

> Dear Raman,

> Your interpretations of these are unsual.

>

> In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very fair

and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other interpretations

Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with Surya

but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites

from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya

and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your

perception of work not abilities.

> In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by learning

from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small

machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !

> In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of supporters/students at

work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the blue'.

>

> This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you think so.

>

> Regards

> Sharat

>

>

> -

> Raman Suprajarama

> sohamsa

> Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM

> Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

>

>

> Sandeep,

>

> The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their

> adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read by

> looking at different vargas.

>

> Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in Pune,

India.

> 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars® and

> Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading would be

> that the person would be a mentor to large section of the society.

> 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu

> indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due to the

> sexual moves that the native is capable of

> 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa chart

> which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic duties only

> by traveling places

> 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which indicates

> that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.

>

> Similary, we can assess the other qualities.

>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Raman,

Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

I must clarify in regards to what I said:

1.Physical abilities are seen only from the Navamsa Trines, the planets therein indicate those abilities. That is how I have understood it.

Please enlighten if I am wrong in how does one see abilities from Rasi( which is really the present and not bhagya or poorva punya).

2. Ketu in trines in D9 will indicate the abilities I had mentioned. However if if relationships/sexuality are studied then Ketu, A7 and Venus are further analysed.

3. In Dasamsa..the implication of Trines to lagna (1,5,9) are entirely different, and in that context I mentioned that Ketu does indicates sudden mistakes. Lagna shows your own nature at work, 5H shows supporters while 9H shows the Guru/guiding forces.

Would appreciate knowing if I am wrong.

Sincerely,

Sharat

-

Raman Suprajarama

sohamsa

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:35 PM

Fw: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

Sharat,Good to receive your reply.>>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is the'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the fortunes'. RasiLagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not abilities.I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence. Abilitiescan and should be judge from the RASI chart.Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show theenvironment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If Ketuoccupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals relationshipto a large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I don'tsee here.For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I limitedmyself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further, Ketudoes not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.Raman Suprajaramasohamsa , " Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> > - > Sharat > sohamsa > Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM> Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Raman,> Your interpretations of these are unsual. > > In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very fairand forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other interpretationsGuru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with Suryabut I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural abilitesfrom Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punyaand the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows yourperception of work not abilities.> In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by learningfrom the Guru, this could indicate dealing with smallmachinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !> In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of supporters/students atwork who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the blue'.> > This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you think so.> > Regards> Sharat> > > - > Raman Suprajarama > sohamsa > Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM> Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > Sandeep,> > The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their> adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read by> looking at different vargas.> > Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in Pune,India.> 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars® and> Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading would be> that the person would be a mentor to large section of the society.> 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu> indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due to the> sexual moves that the native is capable of> 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa chart> which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic duties only> by traveling places> 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which indicates> that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.> > Similary, we can assess the other qualities.>

Guest guest

Dear Sharat and Raman-ji,

I believe your differences are at a very fundamental level, it is

pointless to discuss specifics. Raman-ji, if I am not mistaken, you

are the grandson of the well known BV Raman-ji. Did you learn

astrology from him i.e. was he your direct Guru?

Could you please explain, in your understanding:

1) What the various charts signify i.e Rasi, Navamsa etc. Sharat I

believe correctly reflects whatever has been taught in this group

(but I could be mistaken).

2) What exactly do the planets mean in different charts?

Based on the above understanding, it will probably become clear why

you and Sharat are reading things differently..

Thank you very much,

Sundeep

>

> ||Namah Shivaya||

> Dear Raman,

> Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

> I must clarify in regards to what I said:

> 1.Physical abilities are seen only from the Navamsa Trines, the

planets therein indicate those abilities. That is how I have

understood it.

> Please enlighten if I am wrong in how does one see abilities from

Rasi( which is really the present and not bhagya or poorva punya).

> 2. Ketu in trines in D9 will indicate the abilities I had

mentioned. However if if relationships/sexuality are studied then

Ketu, A7 and Venus are further analysed.

> 3. In Dasamsa..the implication of Trines to lagna (1,5,9) are

entirely different, and in that context I mentioned that Ketu does

indicates sudden mistakes. Lagna shows your own nature at work, 5H

shows supporters while 9H shows the Guru/guiding forces.

> Would appreciate knowing if I am wrong.

> Sincerely,

> Sharat

>

> -

> Raman Suprajarama

> sohamsa

> Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:35 PM

> Fw: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

>

>

> Sharat,

> Good to receive your reply.

> >>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is

the

> 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the

fortunes'. Rasi

> Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not

abilities.

>

> I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence.

Abilities

> can and should be judge from the RASI chart.

>

> Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show the

> environment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.

>

> A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If

Ketu

> occupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals

relationship

> to a large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,

> unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I

don't

> see here.

>

> For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I

limited

> myself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further,

Ketu

> does not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.

>

> Raman Suprajarama

>

> sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > -

> > Sharat

> > sohamsa

> > Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM

> > Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

> >

> >

> > ||Namah Shivaya||

> >

> > Dear Raman,

> > Your interpretations of these are unsual.

> >

> > In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very

fair

> and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other

interpretations

> Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with

Surya

> but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural

abilites

> from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva

punya

> and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your

> perception of work not abilities.

> > In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by

learning

> from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small

> machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !

> > In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of

supporters/students at

> work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the

blue'.

> >

> > This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you

think so.

> >

> > Regards

> > Sharat

> >

> >

> > -

> > Raman Suprajarama

> > sohamsa

> > Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM

> > Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

> >

> >

> > Sandeep,

> >

> > The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their

> > adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read

by

> > looking at different vargas.

> >

> > Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in

Pune,

> India.

> > 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars

® and

> > Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading

would be

> > that the person would be a mentor to large section of the

society.

> > 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu

> > indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due

to the

> > sexual moves that the native is capable of

> > 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa

chart

> > which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic

duties only

> > by traveling places

> > 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which

indicates

> > that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.

> >

> > Similary, we can assess the other qualities.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sharat and Ramanji, Can I also jump in !!! As far as i understood the concept, D1 represent the abilities acquired since birth and Navamsa trines represent in-born talents because of poorva-punya. Regards, Ravi Nair vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent wrote: Dear Sharat and Raman-ji,I

believe your differences are at a very fundamental level, it is pointless to discuss specifics. Raman-ji, if I am not mistaken, you are the grandson of the well known BV Raman-ji. Did you learn astrology from him i.e. was he your direct Guru?Could you please explain, in your understanding:1) What the various charts signify i.e Rasi, Navamsa etc. Sharat I believe correctly reflects whatever has been taught in this group (but I could be mistaken).2) What exactly do the planets mean in different charts?Based on the above understanding, it will probably become clear why you and Sharat are reading things differently..Thank you very much,Sundeepsohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Raman,> Thanks for your input, much appreciated.> I must clarify in regards to what I

said:> 1.Physical abilities are seen only from the Navamsa Trines, the planets therein indicate those abilities. That is how I have understood it.> Please enlighten if I am wrong in how does one see abilities from Rasi( which is really the present and not bhagya or poorva punya).> 2. Ketu in trines in D9 will indicate the abilities I had mentioned. However if if relationships/sexuality are studied then Ketu, A7 and Venus are further analysed.> 3. In Dasamsa..the implication of Trines to lagna (1,5,9) are entirely different, and in that context I mentioned that Ketu does indicates sudden mistakes. Lagna shows your own nature at work, 5H shows supporters while 9H shows the Guru/guiding forces.> Would appreciate knowing if I am wrong.> Sincerely,> Sharat> > - > Raman Suprajarama > sohamsa > Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:35 PM> Fw: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > Sharat,> Good to receive your reply.> >>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is the> 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the fortunes'. Rasi> Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not abilities.> > I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence. Abilities> can and should be judge from the RASI chart.> > Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show the> environment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.> > A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If Ketu> occupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals relationship> to a

large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,> unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I don't> see here.> > For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I limited> myself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further, Ketu> does not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.> > Raman Suprajarama> > sohamsa , " Sharat" <gidoc@> wrote:> >> > > > - > > Sharat > > sohamsa > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM> > Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Raman,> > Your

interpretations of these are unsual. > > > > In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very fair> and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other interpretations> Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with Surya> but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites> from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya> and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your> perception of work not abilities.> > In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by learning> from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small> machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !> > In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of supporters/students at> work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the blue'.> > > >

This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you think so.> > > > Regards> > Sharat> > > > > > - > > Raman Suprajarama > > sohamsa > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM> > Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > Sandeep,> > > > The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their> > adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read by> > looking at different vargas.> > > > Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in Pune,> India.> > 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars® and> > Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading would

be> > that the person would be a mentor to large section of the society.> > 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu> > indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due to the> > sexual moves that the native is capable of> > 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa chart> > which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic duties only> > by traveling places> > 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which indicates> > that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.> > > > Similary, we can assess the other qualities.> >>

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

Reply belowsohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Raman,> Thanks for your input, much appreciated.> I must clarify in regards to what I said:> 1.Physical abilities are seen only from the Navamsa Trines, the planets therein indicate those abilities. That is how I have understood it.Navamsa Trines also help in knowing the physical abilities.I rely primarily in chara and sthira karakas in the Rasi chartEx: Take native's where Ketu is placed in the 8th house with Jupiter in the Lagna. If Jupt is also an atma karaka, then he will definitely have the ability to read others mind.> Please enlighten if I am wrong in how does one see abilities from Rasi( which is really the present and not bhagya or poorva punya).> 2. Ketu in trines in D9 will indicate the abilities I had mentioned. However if if relationships/sexuality are studied then Ketu, A7 and Venus are further analysed.A7 and Venus indicate the addictiveness... not sustainment. > 3. In Dasamsa..the implication of Trines to lagna (1,5,9) are entirely different, and in that context I mentioned that Ketu does indicates sudden mistakes. Lagna shows your own nature at work, 5H shows supporters while 9H shows the Guru/guiding forces.True. Placement of natural karakas change the way one needs to analyze them.> Would appreciate knowing if I am wrong.> Sincerely,> Sharat> > - > Raman Suprajarama > sohamsa > Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:35 PM> Fw: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > Sharat,> Good to receive your reply.> >>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is the> 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the fortunes'. Rasi> Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not abilities.> > I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence. Abilities> can and should be judge from the RASI chart.> > Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show the> environment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.> > A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If Ketu> occupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals relationship> to a large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,> unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I don't> see here.> > For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I limited> myself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further, Ketu> does not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.> > Raman Suprajarama> > sohamsa , " Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > > > - > > Sharat > > sohamsa > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM> > Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Raman,> > Your interpretations of these are unsual. > > > > In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very fair> and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other interpretations> Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with Surya> but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites> from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya> and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your> perception of work not abilities.> > In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by learning> from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small> machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !> > In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of supporters/students at> work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the blue'.> > > > This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you think so.> > > > Regards> > Sharat> > > > > > - > > Raman Suprajarama > > sohamsa > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM> > Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > Sandeep,> > > > The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their> > adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read by> > looking at different vargas.> > > > Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in Pune,> India.> > 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars® and> > Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading would be> > that the person would be a mentor to large section of the society.> > 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu> > indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due to the> > sexual moves that the native is capable of> > 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa chart> > which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic duties only> > by traveling places> > 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which indicates> > that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.> > > > Similary, we can assess the other qualities.> >>

Guest guest

Reply belowsohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Sharat and Raman-ji,> I believe your differences are at a very fundamental level, it is > pointless to discuss specifics. Raman-ji, if I am not mistaken, you > are the grandson of the well known BV Raman-ji. Did you learn > astrology from him i.e. was he your direct Guru?Yes.> Could you please explain, in your understanding:> 1) What the various charts signify i.e Rasi, Navamsa etc. Sharat I > believe correctly reflects whatever has been taught in this group > (but I could be mistaken).As I have mentioned earlier, a particular combination indicates many things. I have limited myself only to explaining Dharama Trikonas. The actual reading is to an extent dependent on the astrologer's intuition.> 2) What exactly do the planets mean in different charts?> Based on the above understanding, it will probably become clear why > you and Sharat are reading things differently..> Planets are the "doers". Charts, the "condition".> > Thank you very much,> > Sundeep> > > > > > sohamsa , "Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Raman,> > Thanks for your input, much appreciated.> > I must clarify in regards to what I said:> > 1.Physical abilities are seen only from the Navamsa Trines, the > planets therein indicate those abilities. That is how I have > understood it.> > Please enlighten if I am wrong in how does one see abilities from > Rasi( which is really the present and not bhagya or poorva punya).> > 2. Ketu in trines in D9 will indicate the abilities I had > mentioned. However if if relationships/sexuality are studied then > Ketu, A7 and Venus are further analysed.> > 3. In Dasamsa..the implication of Trines to lagna (1,5,9) are > entirely different, and in that context I mentioned that Ketu does > indicates sudden mistakes. Lagna shows your own nature at work, 5H > shows supporters while 9H shows the Guru/guiding forces.> > Would appreciate knowing if I am wrong.> > Sincerely,> > Sharat> > > > - > > Raman Suprajarama > > sohamsa > > Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:35 PM> > Fw: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > Sharat,> > Good to receive your reply.> > >>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is > the> > 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the > fortunes'. Rasi> > Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not > abilities.> > > > I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence. > Abilities> > can and should be judge from the RASI chart.> > > > Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show the> > environment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.> > > > A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If > Ketu> > occupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals > relationship> > to a large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,> > unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I > don't> > see here.> > > > For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I > limited> > myself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further, > Ketu> > does not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.> > > > Raman Suprajarama> > > > sohamsa , " Sharat" <gidoc@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > - > > > Sharat > > > sohamsa > > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM> > > Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > > > Dear Raman,> > > Your interpretations of these are unsual. > > > > > > In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very > fair> > and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other > interpretations> > Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with > Surya> > but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural > abilites> > from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva > punya> > and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your> > perception of work not abilities.> > > In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by > learning> > from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small> > machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !> > > In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of > supporters/students at> > work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the > blue'.> > > > > > This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you > think so.> > > > > > Regards> > > Sharat> > > > > > > > > - > > > Raman Suprajarama > > > sohamsa > > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM> > > Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa> > > > > > > > > Sandeep,> > > > > > The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their> > > adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read > by> > > looking at different vargas.> > > > > > Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in > Pune,> > India.> > > 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars> ® and> > > Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading > would be> > > that the person would be a mentor to large section of the > society.> > > 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu> > > indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due > to the> > > sexual moves that the native is capable of> > > 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa > chart> > > which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic > duties only> > > by traveling places> > > 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which > indicates> > > that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.> > > > > > Similary, we can assess the other qualities.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hey thats nice to see you here , I love your Grandfather like anything.

Namaskar to you Sir Raman S.

Your grandfather represents real Gaja-jesari yoga example , his

contribution to astrology is amazing ,awesome and great.

Regards,

Jim.

sohamsa , " Raman Suprajarama " <cru115 wrote:

>

> Reply below

>

> sohamsa , " vedicastrostudent "

> <vedicastrostudent@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sharat and Raman-ji,

> > I believe your differences are at a very fundamental level, it is

> > pointless to discuss specifics. Raman-ji, if I am not mistaken, you

> > are the grandson of the well known BV Raman-ji. Did you learn

> > astrology from him i.e. was he your direct Guru?

>

> Yes.

>

>

> > Could you please explain, in your understanding:

> > 1) What the various charts signify i.e Rasi, Navamsa etc. Sharat I

> > believe correctly reflects whatever has been taught in this group

> > (but I could be mistaken).

>

> As I have mentioned earlier, a particular combination indicates many

> things. I have limited myself only to explaining Dharama Trikonas. The

> actual reading is to an extent dependent on the astrologer's intuition.

>

> > 2) What exactly do the planets mean in different charts?

> > Based on the above understanding, it will probably become clear why

> > you and Sharat are reading things differently..

> >

>

> Planets are the " doers " . Charts, the " condition " .

>

> >

> > Thank you very much,

> >

> > Sundeep

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , " Sharat " gidoc@ wrote:

> > >

> > > ||Namah Shivaya||

> > > Dear Raman,

> > > Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

> > > I must clarify in regards to what I said:

> > > 1.Physical abilities are seen only from the Navamsa Trines, the

> > planets therein indicate those abilities. That is how I have

> > understood it.

> > > Please enlighten if I am wrong in how does one see abilities from

> > Rasi( which is really the present and not bhagya or poorva punya).

> > > 2. Ketu in trines in D9 will indicate the abilities I had

> > mentioned. However if if relationships/sexuality are studied then

> > Ketu, A7 and Venus are further analysed.

> > > 3. In Dasamsa..the implication of Trines to lagna (1,5,9) are

> > entirely different, and in that context I mentioned that Ketu does

> > indicates sudden mistakes. Lagna shows your own nature at work, 5H

> > shows supporters while 9H shows the Guru/guiding forces.

> > > Would appreciate knowing if I am wrong.

> > > Sincerely,

> > > Sharat

> > >

> > > -

> > > Raman Suprajarama

> > > sohamsa

> > > Tuesday, May 22, 2007 4:35 PM

> > > Fw: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

> > >

> > >

> > > Sharat,

> > > Good to receive your reply.

> > > >>> Plus one doesnt see any natural abilites from Rasi as it is

> > the

> > > 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva punya and the

> > fortunes'. Rasi

> > > Lagna and its trines only shows your perception of work not

> > abilities.

> > >

> > > I would like to respectfully differ wrt the first sentence.

> > Abilities

> > > can and should be judge from the RASI chart.

> > >

> > > Wrt to second sentence, the houses (asc and its trines) show the

> > > environment, while the planets in these house shows the ability.

> > >

> > > A planetary combination can have several interpretation... If

> > Ketu

> > > occupies a Dharma Trikona, it is a certain that maritals

> > relationship

> > > to a large extent will be supported by the sexual compatibility,

> > > unless otherwise, there is a very strong opposite factor which I

> > don't

> > > see here.

> > >

> > > For Dasamsa, what you have said can also be added, but here I

> > limited

> > > myself to explaining the concept of Dharma Trikonas.... Further,

> > Ketu

> > > does not indicate mistakes. It is a natural gnana karaka.

> > >

> > > Raman Suprajarama

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Sharat

> > > > sohamsa

> > > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 PM

> > > > Re: Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ||Namah Shivaya||

> > > >

> > > > Dear Raman,

> > > > Your interpretations of these are unsual.

> > > >

> > > > In Rasi - Guru with rasi dristi of Mangal, makes a person very

> > fair

> > > and forgiving in aggressiion/fights. There are other

> > interpretations

> > > Guru in this chart as there is a parivartan taking place with

> > Surya

> > > but I shall not go there. Plus one doesnt see any natural

> > abilites

> > > from Rasi as it is the 'present' while Navamsa shows the 'purva

> > punya

> > > and the fortunes'. Rasi Lagna and its trines only shows your

> > > perception of work not abilities.

> > > > In Navamsa- Ke in 9H, gives skills which can be acquired by

> > learning

> > > from the Guru, this could indicate dealing with small

> > > machinery/computers/astrology, you also see Me,Ju in 5H !

> > > > In Dasamsa- Ke in 5H shows the influence of

> > supporters/students at

> > > work who will be erratic and perhaps make mistakes 'out of the

> > blue'.

> > > >

> > > > This is how I see it, perhaps I am wrong, so do ignore if you

> > think so.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Sharat

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Raman Suprajarama

> > > > sohamsa

> > > > Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:02 AM

> > > > Re: Simple Qs on Navamsa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sandeep,

> > > >

> > > > The 4 Purusharthas viz Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha and their

> > > > adaptation to different facets of a native's life can be read

> > by

> > > > looking at different vargas.

> > > >

> > > > Lets consider a person born on March 30, 1968 at 2:10 am in

> > Pune,

> > > India.

> > > > 1) The Dharma trikonas in the Rasi chart are occupied by Mars

> > ® and

> > > > Jupiter. Mars® gives way to Jupiters influence. The reading

> > would be

> > > > that the person would be a mentor to large section of the

> > society.

> > > > 2) In Navamsa, the Dharma trikonas are occupied by only Ketu

> > > > indicating that the marital life will be strong primarily due

> > to the

> > > > sexual moves that the native is capable of

> > > > 3) Ketu again is placed in the Dharma trikonas in the Dasamsa

> > chart

> > > > which indicates that the person will carry out his dharmic

> > duties only

> > > > by traveling places

> > > > 4) In Saptamsa, Saturn is place in the Dharma trikonas which

> > indicates

> > > > that he will ensure that his children will learn the hard way.

> > > >

> > > > Similary, we can assess the other qualities.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>