IndiaDivine.org

Need astrological input to resolve a dilemma. Kind attn - Jyotish Gurus and all learned members.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurus and Members,I need some astrological input to help decide between the following two options.

1) Do an MBA for one year between Sep 2007 and Aug 2008 in Japan - for which I have already recieved an admission offer plus a partial scholarship.(or)2) Continue with my work (independent consultant of IT in UK) and possibly grow it into a consulting firm.

My particulars are DoB -27th of May, 1975. ToB - 00:05am (i.e midnight of 26th May)Place - Hyderabad, India

My lagna and rasi change if the time is changed from 00:05to 00:02. But I believe I possess the traits of Aquarius lagna, and dont think my Jupiter and Venus are under curse either (as my life has been fairly good so far) - but I could be wrong and further, my knowledge of astrology isnt so good as to permit me to rectify my birth details. If it helps, I am the youngest of 3 brothers, got married on the 29th April 2004, and my daughter was born in August 2005.

Thanks and gratitude in advance for the much needed astrological input.

Kind regardsSharad

Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try

it now.