>

> Respected List Members,

>

> I am giving below the birth data of a person who is extremely

> accident prone.

>

> 7th June 1959;

> 11:57 PM;

> Kolkata, India, (88E22, 22N34, 5:30 east of GMT)

>

> For the past couple of years, almost every year he has been meeting

> with car accidents causing serious injuries to self and/or family

> members.

>

> I will appreciate it if any learned member can help in identifying

> the cause and suggest a long term remedy to guard against such

> things happening again.

>

> Regards

>

> Subir

>

Guest guest

||Om Guruve Namah||Deat Subir da,Can you be more precise on timing like since when 2004, 05 or 06?Best Regards AJAY ASTROajayzharotia On 26-May-07, at 6:56 PM, s_b_in2002 wrote:Respected List Members,I am giving below the birth data of a person who is extremely accident prone.7th June 1959; 11:57 PM; Kolkata, India, (88E22, 22N34, 5:30 east of GMT)For the past couple of years, almost every year he has been meeting with car accidents causing serious injuries to self and/or family members. I will appreciate it if any learned member can help in identifying the cause and suggest a long term remedy to guard against such things happening again.RegardsSubir

Guest guest

Respected list members,I wish to include my data too to this query. I think I had my first major accident in 1979 [more damage to the vehicle and injury to the other party] and second in 1988 [not much damage to the vehicle but close to fatal injuries to myself] and third in 1997, with no major, in real terms, but circumstantially substantial, and even debilitating, financial implications. Since then, I have not owned [not been able to afford] a vehicle, but there has not been a single chance when I have touched a vehicle [esp. rented] and there has not been a damage. Although, I must add that I have got out without liability [not without guilt or remorse though] all the time. So much so, I fear now laying my hands on one. Details are:DOB: 27 Oct. 1962TOB: 11:39amPOB: 77 E 42' 00", 28 N 59' 00" py

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.