IndiaDivine.org

Re : When to perform Tulabhara ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the 9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the

D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive my mistakes. Regards Avinash

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, There is no problem even you are a beginner.But Kuja is AK and not Shukra as you wrote.Please check your calculations.Also I feel that Ketu's Moola Dasa will be more appropriate to give the results of debts of Past life.Is it not ? I request others to join this discussion to give more analysis of D-60 chart and Moola Dasa. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the 9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in

Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive my mistakes. Regards Avinash Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya

namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa

to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she

has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform

the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, Pranams Venus is her AK in Navamsa in the Chitta nakshatra which is ruled by Mars and is placed in her 10th house.Also her AK is Mars in the Poorvabhadra nakshatra ruled by Guru in D-10 and Venus is again her AK in D-60 chart in the mrigashira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Mars being her Rasi AK placed in 9th in the rasi chart has more to say and involved in the curse. Please look at her Ketu in dhanishta nakshatra in Rasi, it is in Hastha moon's nakshatra in navamsa ( in 10th)and in Aridra ruled by Rahu in D-10. Rahu is in cancer in the Rasi chart This is the reasoning behind my timing of Tulabhara around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will

also start to operate. Please excuse me if I am wrong Can you please ask the lady to atleast provide the birth details of the girl's father & that will help in timing. Regards Avinash Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, There is no problem even you are a beginner.But Kuja is AK and not Shukra as you wrote.Please check your calculations.Also I feel that Ketu's Moola Dasa will be more appropriate to give the results of debts of Past life.Is it not ? I request others to join this discussion to give more analysis of D-60 chart and Moola Dasa. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth

my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the 9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa

ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive my mistakes. Regards Avinash Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In

D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste.

Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May

Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is

also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah

Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo

namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a very good explanation.You had gone little deeper using Nakshatra lords in each divisional chart.I agree that Ketu's Nakshatra lord is Rahu in D-10 chart and is in 9th in D-10 chart with Budha who is the dispositor for Ketu.Also Rahu becomes AmK for D-10 and Kuja becomes AK again.So I feel that the transit of Guru over Dhanu Rashi which becomes 10th from Rashi chart,transitting over 10th lord Budha and aspecting Guru in D-9 chart,Transitting over AmK Rahu and Budha the dispositor for Ketu in D-10 and aspecting Surya and Shani,Budha and Ketu in D-60 chart.Now Karma giver is Shani and the Phala or the result giver is Guru,so I strongly feel that Guru's transit over Dhanu Rashi will enable the lady to perform this Dharmic Seva of Tulabhara

but to help a girl who is yet to be married.Just see that in D-60 chart,Surya is in Amrita Shastyamsha, Shani in Nirmala Shastyamsha and Ketu in Yaksha Shastyamsha.So transit Guru's aspect on these planets in D-60 may bring about the event. Thanks for your inputs. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams Venus is her AK in Navamsa in the Chitta nakshatra which is ruled by Mars and is placed in her 10th house.Also her AK is Mars in the Poorvabhadra nakshatra ruled by Guru in D-10 and Venus is again her AK in D-60 chart in the

mrigashira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Mars being her Rasi AK placed in 9th in the rasi chart has more to say and involved in the curse. Please look at her Ketu in dhanishta nakshatra in Rasi, it is in Hastha moon's nakshatra in navamsa ( in 10th)and in Aridra ruled by Rahu in D-10. Rahu is in cancer in the Rasi chart This is the reasoning behind my timing of Tulabhara around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Please excuse me if I am wrong Can you please ask the lady to atleast provide the birth details of the girl's father & that will help in timing. Regards Avinash Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, There is no problem even you are a beginner.But Kuja is AK and not Shukra as you wrote.Please check your calculations.Also I feel that Ketu's Moola Dasa will be more appropriate to give the results of debts of Past

life.Is it not ? I request others to join this discussion to give more analysis of D-60 chart and Moola Dasa. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the

Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the 9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma

karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive my mistakes. Regards Avinash Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Namaste Sri RamadasjiI haven't used Moola Dasha. I have used good old Vimshottari Dasa. I took the dates only for one month in advance since it was quite late at night. My reasonings are as follows:For any chart, for performing Tulabhara - the sign Libra (Tula) is important and so is its lord. Since dana is given, there has to be a connection between the 12th house or lord to the 9th house since it is being given for Dharma. Since coconut and rice is being offered, Moon has to be connected to the process. 12th lord is Shani. It is in Mercury's Nakshatra which is in the 9th house. This makes Mercury very important for performing any danam. This also gives her the trait of giving for religious purposes. Venus, the Tula rasi lord, is in nakshatra of Shani - lord of giving. Venus and Mercury combine in 9th house shows Tulabhara is possible in the Venus-Mercury mahadasha. Lord Narasimha Temple seems to near the coast, hence Moon is important once again. Prabhu Narasimha is the lord of Mars. There has to be a connection of Mars itself. Since Mercury, Venus, Mars and Moon are conjunct, the combination of their dasha, antardasha, prayantar,etc..should give the dates of Tulabhara. Mars in Mercury's nakshatra shows a possibility of the connection of an Avatara of Prabhu Vishnu the one that is denoted by Mars (Prabhu Narasimha)

Considering the period of Sri Ramanarayanan to be correct, the following dates come to my mind:11- Oct -200715-10-2007 26-10-200731-10-200702-11-200711-11-2007Do let me know on the decided date as and when it happens, it'll help me in my study.

Thanks for this wonderful query and it does help us think. Thanks & RegardsBharatOn 5/31/07, Ramadas Rao

<ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Bharat Ji,

Thanks for your mail.How you arrived such dates ? The lady wants to know when such event may happen during a particular Dasa- Antara- Pratyantara.You can use any Dasa system.It

also seems that she is very good in occult Astrology and that is why she wrote to me that she is giving a clue to check her Moola Dasa to perform such Karma which may be due to some Past life incidents.Here what she wants is that as she wants to help a girl in getting her married by religious means,so she gave the Janma Nakshatra of the girl to make us know why she wants to perform Tulabhara.

As per me this is really a tough query she asked and we have to analyse the chart with as much as methods we know.Also she wrote to me that she has

performed the Tulabhara in a Krishna temple in Hyderabad many years before. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@

gmail.com> wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiThank you for the detailed information. I'd love to visit this place one day whenever I am down south. I have never attempted such a query before. The following

days are what I have shortlisted for the Tulabhara Seva with Cocunuts and Rice: June 25, 2007June 27, 2007 to July 1, 2007July 4, 2007July 30, 2007August 22 and 27, 2007I shall try and shortlist further.

Can you also confirm whether this lady has performed Tulabhara Seva many times before? It appears so from the chart. Thanks and RegardsBharat On 5/31/07,

Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

Dear Bharat Ji, Namaste. I gave a detailed explanation.Tulabhara Seva has to be performed by the said lady and not the girl to be married.Tulabhara has to be performed by rice and coconuts with the weight of the lady.The Narasimha temple is almost more than 800 years-1000 years old and is situated in a place called Saligrama which is a small village in Dakshina Kannada district and is about 55 Kms.from Mangalore city. The Sthala Purana says the idol of Lord Narasimha was earlier installed by Narada Maharshi.This Narasimha is called Guru Narasimha and is Ugra in look.The Sthala Purana says that when this idol was installed in that village,there was a paddy field which belonged to a Satwic Brahmin who is a worshipper of this Narasimha Swamy.But as the years were passed the power of Narasimha became so fierce that the crops started burning when that Brahmin was cultivating the paddy.Finally with a

metal piece, he hit the idol on its head and a mark was formed due to his hit but still the problems not solved.Then finally the villagers changed the face of the idol to the reverse direction so that the Brahmin's crops should not be burnt.But eventhen in front of this idol, any house or any construction started to burn.Finally as per the advise of a Maharshi,Lord Anjaneya ( Hanuman ) has been installed and almost for 24 Hrs. a day, Chandana + butter paste is being applied to the body of Hanuman as HE started getting very hot ( Lord Hanuman's idol getting red hot ).This procedure is being followed now also. A powerful Lord Narasimha who can give boons to HIS woshippers. So when this said lady approaced the chief priest of this Narasimha temple, he said Lord Narasimha will arrange the marriage of the girl very soon but the lady has to perform the Tulabhara Seva within a week after the marraige and

she agreed for that. So now the question is that by studying her chart, when she can perform this Seva to Lord Narasimha ? We can use any Dasa system to arrive at a appropriate period.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran, Ramadas Rao.Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@

gmail.com> wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiA few queries:1. Is the Tulabhara to be performed by the lady whose birth details are given? 2. With what substance is the Tulabhara to be performed?3. Where is the Sri Narasimha Temple located? Awaiting your response.Thanks and RegardsBharat

On

5/29/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao > wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

Dear Listed members, Here is one twisted query from a lady whose birth particulars are given below.You will see this special chart who has a Parivrajya Yoga along with some other occult experiences the lady is experiencing.She is helping a lot to the needed.She is highly religious and spiritual also.Recently she went to a Narasimha temple and performed her Prayers there and suddenly she asked a query to the chief Priest who is a Narasimha Upasaka

that when the marriage of a girl whose Janma Nakshatra Krittika-4th Pada will take place ? Immidiately the priest told her that the girl will get married very soon but then she has to perform Tulabhara in front of Narasimha by means of rice and coconuts.Then she agreed for this special but important Seva.Now she asked me a query that when she can perform this Tulabhara ? Here the query is slightly a twisted one .The Seva of Tulabhara will be performed within a week of the marriage.So the query is when the marriage of the girl takes place so that this lady can perform the Seva of Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha ? She says that please check her Moola Dasa and find out what is in store with her .She does not wanted to give the birth particulars of the girl to be married excpet the Janma Nakshatra. Here are the birth details of the lady : 7/12/1961 ,Time of birth : 13:57:50 Hrs. Place of Birth : Munirabad, India ( Long. : 76 Deg.E 20',Lat.: 15 Deg.N20') Discussions are welcome regarding this matter.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran, Ramadas Rao. Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE?

Find them here! Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Bharat Ji, Thanks for your mail.You have given a good interpretation using Vimshottari Dasa.But as per me,we have to use transits of major planets along with Budha and Kuja also.Now let us see now what Lord Narasimha can do ie., when he will take the lady's Seva of Tulabhara.Anyhow I also feel that both you and Ramanarayanan Ji gave almost similar period and now we have to wait for Lord Narasimha's Blessings. Meanwhile I am interested in her D-60 chart analysis with Moola Dasa. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiI haven't used Moola Dasha. I have used good old Vimshottari Dasa. I took the dates only for one month in advance since it was quite late at night. My reasonings are as follows:For any chart, for performing Tulabhara - the sign Libra (Tula) is important and so is its lord. Since dana is given, there has to be a connection between the 12th house or lord to the 9th house since it is being given for Dharma. Since coconut and rice is being offered, Moon has to be connected to the process. 12th lord is Shani. It is in Mercury's Nakshatra

which is in the 9th house. This makes Mercury very important for performing any danam. This also gives her the trait of giving for religious purposes. Venus, the Tula rasi lord, is in nakshatra of Shani - lord of giving. Venus and Mercury combine in 9th house shows Tulabhara is possible in the Venus-Mercury mahadasha. Lord Narasimha Temple seems to near the coast, hence Moon is important once again. Prabhu Narasimha is the lord of Mars. There has to be a connection of Mars itself. Since Mercury, Venus, Mars and Moon are conjunct, the combination of their dasha, antardasha, prayantar,etc..should give the dates of Tulabhara. Mars in Mercury's nakshatra shows a possibility of the connection of an Avatara of Prabhu Vishnu the one that is denoted by Mars (Prabhu Narasimha) Considering the period of Sri Ramanarayanan to be correct, the following dates come to my mind:11- Oct -200715-10-2007

26-10-200731-10-200702-11-200711-11-2007Do let me know on the decided date as and when it happens, it'll help me in my study. Thanks for this wonderful query and it does help us think. Thanks & RegardsBharat On 5/31/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Bharat Ji, Thanks for your mail.How you arrived such dates ? The lady wants to know when such event may happen

during a particular Dasa- Antara- Pratyantara.You can use any Dasa system.It also seems that she is very good in occult Astrology and that is why she wrote to me that she is giving a clue to check her Moola Dasa to perform such Karma which may be due to some Past life incidents.Here what she wants is that as she wants to help a girl in getting her married by religious means,so she gave the Janma Nakshatra of the girl to make us know why she wants to perform Tulabhara. As per me this is really a tough query she asked and we have to analyse the chart with as much as methods we know.Also she wrote to me that she has performed the Tulabhara in a Krishna temple in Hyderabad many years before. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas

Rao.Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@ gmail.com> wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiThank you for the detailed information. I'd love to visit this place one day whenever I am down south. I have never attempted such a query before. The following days are what I have shortlisted for the Tulabhara Seva with Cocunuts and Rice: June 25, 2007June 27, 2007 to July 1, 2007July 4, 2007July 30, 2007August 22 and 27, 2007I shall try and shortlist further. Can you also confirm whether this lady has performed Tulabhara Seva many times before? It appears so from the chart. Thanks and RegardsBharat On 5/31/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Bharat Ji, Namaste. I gave a detailed explanation.Tulabhara Seva has to be performed by the said lady and not the girl to be married.Tulabhara has to be performed by rice and coconuts with the weight of the lady.The Narasimha temple is almost more than 800 years-1000 years old and is situated in a place called Saligrama which is a small village in Dakshina Kannada district and is about 55 Kms.from Mangalore city. The Sthala Purana says the idol

of Lord Narasimha was earlier installed by Narada Maharshi.This Narasimha is called Guru Narasimha and is Ugra in look.The Sthala Purana says that when this idol was installed in that village,there was a paddy field which belonged to a Satwic Brahmin who is a worshipper of this Narasimha Swamy.But as the years were passed the power of Narasimha became so fierce that the crops started burning when that Brahmin was cultivating the paddy.Finally with a metal piece, he hit the idol on its head and a mark was formed due to his hit but still the problems not solved.Then finally the villagers changed the face of the idol to the reverse direction so that the Brahmin's crops should not be burnt.But eventhen in front of this idol, any house or any construction started to burn.Finally as per the advise of a Maharshi,Lord Anjaneya ( Hanuman ) has been installed and almost for 24 Hrs. a day, Chandana + butter paste is being applied to the body of Hanuman as HE started getting very hot

( Lord Hanuman's idol getting red hot ).This procedure is being followed now also. A powerful Lord Narasimha who can give boons to HIS woshippers. So when this said lady approaced the chief priest of this Narasimha temple, he said Lord Narasimha will arrange the marriage of the girl very soon but the lady has to perform the Tulabhara Seva within a week after the marraige and she agreed for that. So now the question is that by studying her chart, when she can perform this Seva to Lord Narasimha ? We can use any Dasa system to arrive at a appropriate period. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran, Ramadas Rao.Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@ gmail.com> wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiA few queries:1. Is the Tulabhara to be performed by the lady whose birth details are given? 2. With what substance is the Tulabhara to be performed?3. Where is the Sri Narasimha Temple located? Awaiting your response.Thanks and RegardsBharat On 5/29/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Listed members, Here is one

twisted query from a lady whose birth particulars are given below.You will see this special chart who has a Parivrajya Yoga along with some other occult experiences the lady is experiencing.She is helping a lot to the needed.She is highly religious and spiritual also.Recently she went to a Narasimha temple and performed her Prayers there and suddenly she asked a query to the chief Priest who is a Narasimha Upasaka that when the marriage of a girl whose Janma Nakshatra Krittika-4th Pada will take place ? Immidiately the priest told her that the girl will get married very soon but then she has to perform Tulabhara in front of Narasimha by means of rice and coconuts.Then she agreed for this special but important Seva.Now she asked me a query that when she can perform this Tulabhara ? Here the query is slightly a twisted one .The Seva of Tulabhara will be performed within a week of the marriage.So the query is when the marriage of the girl takes place so that this lady

can perform the Seva of Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha ? She says that please check her Moola Dasa and find out what is in store with her .She does not wanted to give the birth particulars of the girl to be married excpet the Janma Nakshatra. Here are the birth details of the lady : 7/12/1961 ,Time of birth : 13:57:50 Hrs. Place of Birth : Munirabad, India ( Long. : 76 Deg.E 20',Lat.: 15 Deg.N20') Discussions are welcome regarding this matter. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran, Ramadas Rao. Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here! Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, Pranams Looking at Sahams, Karyasiddi Saham( fruitification of work) is in Dhanishta nakshatra and Vivaha Saham is in Dhanishta nakshatra, Yashas Saham (fame) is in Sravana.All are in Makara Rasi. I am therefore thinking ( along with dasas/bhukti and Transits)Tulabhara (linked to a marriage event) can take place when Guru transits in Makara Rasi in Dhanishta nakshatra ie Oct 2009. also I noted how mars is at that time Since each Saham indicates over one particular event of life, events as marriage, child birth, fame, travel, illness, death, crossing oceans etc I took note of it also. There is no indicative Saham in Dhanur rasi in this lady's chart that can relate in this aspect. Please see the labha saham is Kruttika nakshatra and the labha in this case could be Yashas for the lady because from Makara

Guru will aspect Vrishabha at that time. When Shani is about to enter Kanya Rasi, her mental preparations for Daana ( Thulabhara)will begin because Shani is 12th lord ( charity) and Kuja (AK)9th lord will be well aspecting each other around that time Please correct me and help me learn on this as I am a beginner.I offer my humble prayers to Sri. LakshmiNarasimhaSwamy to fulfil her wish much before predictive date as he is my Kulavamshadeva. Let my analysis be wrong. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a very good explanation.You had gone little deeper using Nakshatra lords in each divisional chart.I agree that Ketu's Nakshatra lord is Rahu in D-10 chart and is in 9th in D-10 chart with Budha who is the dispositor for Ketu.Also Rahu becomes AmK for D-10 and Kuja becomes AK again.So I feel that the transit of Guru over Dhanu Rashi which becomes 10th from Rashi chart,transitting over 10th lord Budha and aspecting Guru in D-9 chart,Transitting over AmK Rahu and Budha the dispositor for Ketu in D-10 and aspecting Surya and Shani,Budha and Ketu in D-60 chart.Now Karma giver is

Shani and the Phala or the result giver is Guru,so I strongly feel that Guru's transit over Dhanu Rashi will enable the lady to perform this Dharmic Seva of Tulabhara but to help a girl who is yet to be married.Just see that in D-60 chart,Surya is in Amrita Shastyamsha, Shani in Nirmala Shastyamsha and Ketu in Yaksha Shastyamsha.So transit Guru's aspect on these planets in D-60 may bring about the event. Thanks for your inputs. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams Venus is her AK in Navamsa in the Chitta nakshatra which is ruled by Mars and is placed in

her 10th house.Also her AK is Mars in the Poorvabhadra nakshatra ruled by Guru in D-10 and Venus is again her AK in D-60 chart in the mrigashira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Mars being her Rasi AK placed in 9th in the rasi chart has more to say and involved in the curse. Please look at her Ketu in dhanishta nakshatra in Rasi, it is in Hastha moon's nakshatra in navamsa ( in 10th)and in Aridra ruled by Rahu in D-10. Rahu is in cancer in the Rasi chart This is the reasoning behind my timing of Tulabhara around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Please excuse me if I am wrong Can you please ask the lady to atleast provide the birth details of the girl's

father & that will help in timing. Regards Avinash Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, There is no problem even you are a beginner.But Kuja is AK and not Shukra as you wrote.Please check your calculations.Also I feel that Ketu's Moola Dasa will be more appropriate to give the results of debts of Past life.Is it not ? I request others to join this discussion to give more analysis of D-60 chart and Moola Dasa. With

Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the

9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive

my mistakes. Regards Avinash Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening.Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown

in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa.The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We

have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras.The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific).Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given

already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree

with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru

Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the

involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth

particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya

namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest

told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your analysis through different Sahams.Now after using different Sahams and other methods, you wrote that when Guru transits Makaraka Rashi, the said Lady may perform Tulabhara Seva in front of Lord Narasimha. Now the problem is that as the birth particulars of the girl to be married is not available except her Janma Nakshatra Krittika -4th Pada,we can not judge from one side only.Anyhow we know that the Janma Rashi is Vrishabha,so Guru becomes 8th and 11th lord.Guru is the lord of Mangalya Sthana.So Guru transitting over his own house of Mangalya Sthana can bring about the marriage.This is what I feel.But when Guru transits over Makara which is 2nd from Mangalya Sthana which is considered Maraka for Mangalya

Sthana, will marriage take place during this period or during Guru's transit over Vrischika Rashi itself as Guru aspects Vrishabha now ? As this is a direct aspect, I strongly feel that the girl's marriage may get fixed during this time and marriage may take place when Guru transits over Mangalya Sthana ie.,Dhanu Rashi. Now the remaining things either for early or delayed marriage of the girl will be decided by Lord Narasimha only. Thanks again for your inputs. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams Looking at Sahams, Karyasiddi Saham( fruitification of work) is in

Dhanishta nakshatra and Vivaha Saham is in Dhanishta nakshatra, Yashas Saham (fame) is in Sravana.All are in Makara Rasi. I am therefore thinking ( along with dasas/bhukti and Transits)Tulabhara (linked to a marriage event) can take place when Guru transits in Makara Rasi in Dhanishta nakshatra ie Oct 2009. also I noted how mars is at that time Since each Saham indicates over one particular event of life, events as marriage, child birth, fame, travel, illness, death, crossing oceans etc I took note of it also. There is no indicative Saham in Dhanur rasi in this lady's chart that can relate in this aspect. Please see the labha saham is Kruttika nakshatra and the labha in this case could be Yashas for the lady because from Makara Guru will aspect Vrishabha at that time. When Shani is about to enter Kanya Rasi, her mental preparations for Daana (

Thulabhara)will begin because Shani is 12th lord ( charity) and Kuja (AK)9th lord will be well aspecting each other around that time Please correct me and help me learn on this as I am a beginner.I offer my humble prayers to Sri. LakshmiNarasimhaSwamy to fulfil her wish much before predictive date as he is my Kulavamshadeva. Let my analysis be wrong. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a very good explanation.You had gone little deeper using Nakshatra lords in each divisional chart.I agree that Ketu's Nakshatra lord is Rahu in D-10 chart and is in 9th in D-10 chart with Budha who is the dispositor for Ketu.Also Rahu becomes AmK for D-10 and Kuja becomes AK again.So I feel that the transit of Guru over Dhanu Rashi which becomes 10th from Rashi chart,transitting over 10th lord Budha and aspecting Guru in D-9 chart,Transitting over AmK Rahu and Budha the dispositor for Ketu in D-10 and aspecting Surya and Shani,Budha and Ketu in D-60 chart.Now Karma giver is Shani and the Phala or the result giver is Guru,so I strongly feel that Guru's transit over Dhanu Rashi will enable the lady to

perform this Dharmic Seva of Tulabhara but to help a girl who is yet to be married.Just see that in D-60 chart,Surya is in Amrita Shastyamsha, Shani in Nirmala Shastyamsha and Ketu in Yaksha Shastyamsha.So transit Guru's aspect on these planets in D-60 may bring about the event. Thanks for your inputs. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams Venus is her AK in Navamsa in the Chitta nakshatra which is ruled by Mars and is placed in her 10th house.Also her AK is Mars in the Poorvabhadra nakshatra ruled by Guru in D-10 and Venus is again her AK in D-60

chart in the mrigashira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Mars being her Rasi AK placed in 9th in the rasi chart has more to say and involved in the curse. Please look at her Ketu in dhanishta nakshatra in Rasi, it is in Hastha moon's nakshatra in navamsa ( in 10th)and in Aridra ruled by Rahu in D-10. Rahu is in cancer in the Rasi chart This is the reasoning behind my timing of Tulabhara around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Please excuse me if I am wrong Can you please ask the lady to atleast provide the birth details of the girl's father & that will help in timing. Regards Avinash Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, There is no problem even you are a beginner.But Kuja is AK and not Shukra as you wrote.Please check your calculations.Also I feel that Ketu's Moola Dasa will be more appropriate to give the results of debts of Past life.Is it not ? I request others to join this discussion to give more analysis of D-60 chart and Moola Dasa. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash

nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the 9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house

in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive my mistakes. Regards Avinash Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. That is a fantastic analysis.I agree with you in all considerations.You have used all the Astrological parameters in this analysis.So you wanted to analyse her Shattrimsha Sama Dasa as her birth Lagna is in Simha and the birth being in day time. I will pass on your message to her so that she can perform the remedies correctly. Thanks again. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in

kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening.Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa.The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for

navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras.The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala

after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific).Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little

more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from

dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got

an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah.

Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya

namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough

? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. I have another point to discus with you.The reason is you have rectified her birth time from 13 : 57 :49 Hrs. to 13 :52:53 Hrs.The respected lady wrote to me that her birth time was between 14 :03 Hrs.and 14:07 Hrs.and rectified by the reverred Dr.B.V.Raman 20 years before to 13:58 Hrs.and I further tuned to 13 :57 :49 Hrs.So can you please give the reasons for changing the birth time ? Suppose if the birth time be kept at 13:58 Hrs.on 7th Dec.1961,what are your interpretations ? Awaiting for your analysis, With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.rama

narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her

intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening.Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa.The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested

AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras.The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly

called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific).Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI

LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart

AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio

the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI

LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya

mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva

for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

Namaste Sri RamadasjiNot to interrupt your fine discussion with Sri Ramanarayanan, I was just thinking whether it would be right to attempt this query itself. We are praying to Lord Narasimha to bring marriage quickly to this girl. This means we want Lord's intervention which may be or may not be given in destiny written at birth. Since the lord is karmaphala data and can change the results in less than an instant, how can we ever predict such an intervention of the Lord. The Tulabhara is based on the intervention, so would such an action show in the chart? Even if some of us are right in predicting date or period, it might still be a coincidence. Yours and Sri Ramanarayanan's views would be of great help. Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 6/2/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji,

Namaste. I have another point to discus with you.The reason is you have rectified her birth time from 13 : 57 :49 Hrs. to 13 :52:53 Hrs.The respected lady wrote to me that her birth time was between 14 :03 Hrs.and 14:07 Hrs.and rectified by the reverred Dr.B.V.Raman 20 years before to 13:58 Hrs.and I further tuned to 13 :57 :49 Hrs.So can you please give the reasons for changing the birth time ? Suppose if the birth time be kept at 13:58 Hrs.on 7th Dec.1961,what are your interpretations ? Awaiting for your analysis, With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.rama

narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her

intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening.

Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa.

The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested

AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras.

The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly

called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific).

Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given already.

i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT)

co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI

LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ??

Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart

AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio

the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.

We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT)

co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI

LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya

mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah.

Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya Namah

Bhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya Sarvalingaga

Sthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah

Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo

Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo

Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah

Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah

Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya

Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat

Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam

Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham

Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya

Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah

Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev

Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva

for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ?

Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Know how! Download prohibited? No problem!

CHAT from any browser, without download. Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.

Know how! Download prohibited? No problem!

CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, I agree with your analysis that we have to look at the girl's chart also. I look forward to read your continued excellent discussions with other Gurus and listed members on this tough query.I have taken 13.57.50 hrs as the time of birth.May Lord LakshmiNarasimhaswamy fulfill her wishes soon. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI

LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your analysis through different Sahams.Now after using different Sahams and other methods, you wrote that when Guru transits Makaraka Rashi, the said Lady may perform Tulabhara Seva in front of Lord Narasimha. Now the problem is that as the birth particulars of the girl to be married is not available except her Janma Nakshatra Krittika -4th Pada,we can not judge from one side only.Anyhow we know that the Janma Rashi is Vrishabha,so Guru becomes 8th and 11th lord.Guru is the lord of Mangalya Sthana.So Guru transitting over his own house of Mangalya Sthana can bring about the marriage.This is what I feel.But when Guru transits over Makara which is 2nd from Mangalya Sthana which is considered Maraka for Mangalya Sthana, will marriage take place during this period or during Guru's transit over Vrischika Rashi

itself as Guru aspects Vrishabha now ? As this is a direct aspect, I strongly feel that the girl's marriage may get fixed during this time and marriage may take place when Guru transits over Mangalya Sthana ie.,Dhanu Rashi. Now the remaining things either for early or delayed marriage of the girl will be decided by Lord Narasimha only. Thanks again for your inputs. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams Looking at Sahams, Karyasiddi Saham( fruitification of work) is in Dhanishta nakshatra and Vivaha Saham is in Dhanishta nakshatra, Yashas Saham (fame) is in Sravana.All are in Makara Rasi. I am

therefore thinking ( along with dasas/bhukti and Transits)Tulabhara (linked to a marriage event) can take place when Guru transits in Makara Rasi in Dhanishta nakshatra ie Oct 2009. also I noted how mars is at that time Since each Saham indicates over one particular event of life, events as marriage, child birth, fame, travel, illness, death, crossing oceans etc I took note of it also. There is no indicative Saham in Dhanur rasi in this lady's chart that can relate in this aspect. Please see the labha saham is Kruttika nakshatra and the labha in this case could be Yashas for the lady because from Makara Guru will aspect Vrishabha at that time. When Shani is about to enter Kanya Rasi, her mental preparations for Daana ( Thulabhara)will begin because Shani is 12th lord ( charity) and Kuja (AK)9th lord will be well aspecting each other around that time

Please correct me and help me learn on this as I am a beginner.I offer my humble prayers to Sri. LakshmiNarasimhaSwamy to fulfil her wish much before predictive date as he is my Kulavamshadeva. Let my analysis be wrong. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a very good explanation.You had gone little deeper using Nakshatra lords in each divisional chart.I agree that Ketu's Nakshatra lord is Rahu in D-10 chart and is in

9th in D-10 chart with Budha who is the dispositor for Ketu.Also Rahu becomes AmK for D-10 and Kuja becomes AK again.So I feel that the transit of Guru over Dhanu Rashi which becomes 10th from Rashi chart,transitting over 10th lord Budha and aspecting Guru in D-9 chart,Transitting over AmK Rahu and Budha the dispositor for Ketu in D-10 and aspecting Surya and Shani,Budha and Ketu in D-60 chart.Now Karma giver is Shani and the Phala or the result giver is Guru,so I strongly feel that Guru's transit over Dhanu Rashi will enable the lady to perform this Dharmic Seva of Tulabhara but to help a girl who is yet to be married.Just see that in D-60 chart,Surya is in Amrita Shastyamsha, Shani in Nirmala Shastyamsha and Ketu in Yaksha Shastyamsha.So transit Guru's aspect on these planets in D-60 may bring about the event. Thanks for your inputs. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama

Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams Venus is her AK in Navamsa in the Chitta nakshatra which is ruled by Mars and is placed in her 10th house.Also her AK is Mars in the Poorvabhadra nakshatra ruled by Guru in D-10 and Venus is again her AK in D-60 chart in the mrigashira nakshatra ruled by Mars. Mars being her Rasi AK placed in 9th in the rasi chart has more to say and involved in the curse. Please look at her Ketu in dhanishta nakshatra in Rasi, it is in Hastha moon's nakshatra in navamsa ( in 10th)and in Aridra ruled by Rahu in D-10. Rahu is in cancer in

the Rasi chart This is the reasoning behind my timing of Tulabhara around October 2009 in the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Please excuse me if I am wrong Can you please ask the lady to atleast provide the birth details of the girl's father & that will help in timing. Regards Avinash Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear

Avinash, There is no problem even you are a beginner.But Kuja is AK and not Shukra as you wrote.Please check your calculations.Also I feel that Ketu's Moola Dasa will be more appropriate to give the results of debts of Past life.Is it not ? I request others to join this discussion to give more analysis of D-60 chart and Moola Dasa. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams. I am a beginner with bare basics. I very humbly put forth my thoughts. I think the said Tulabhara could take place around October 2009 in

the Venus Dasa-Ketu bhukti period, Ar-Cn Narayana dasa and at that time Guru Moola dasa will also start to operate. Kindly look at Venus-Ketu position in the Navamsa in the 10th from Dhanur. Venus is also the atmakaraka in Navamsa Around the same time when shani transits into Kanya Rasi. Transit Shani will aspect the 9th house of the Rasi chart and it will pass over Venus and Ketu placed in Kanya Rasi in the 10th house in navamsa, Simultaneously Guru transit will also take place in Makara. Guru will be transiting over its natal position of the D-1, D10 chart D-60 ( In all Guru is in Makara) and also over Shani and ketu of the D-1which is important. By this time the Ketu Moola dasa ends and Guru moola dasa begins. If the girl's nakshatra is kruttika then Guru will be transiting through the 9th house for the girl in question in October 2009 for whose sake this Tulabhara is performed. I think we can expect a dharma karya when Guru transits over so many natal divisions for this lady in combination with 9th house Guru transit for the girl in question. Kindly forgive my mistakes. Regards Avinash Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bharatji Pranams I too thought in the same way but it became clear from her question that this lady is trying to ask a Remedy for a Remedy ie inorder to perform the Thulabhara Remedy for a couple to Lord Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy, she is asking for a remedy for this specific Thulabhara seva from her chart and suggestions.My feeling is she probably is aware that the girl in question who is unrelated as per Guruji may have a difficult time getting married, otherwise why will she ask for Moola dasa and D-60 reading.. That is what I understand from the initial query. and I think Shri. Ramanarayanan Guruji is steering the discussion through the right direction of completing her pastkarma and rendering sound advice. I further think Thulabhara is an act of Destruction of Ego. Knowing a little background about this highly religious lady, my question to other Guruji's is as follows.Is the

lady pleading to give a remedy to destroy her subconcious ego just like satyabhama as Mars is her AK( The concept of Thulabhara came from Satyabhama's act) Please correct me if I am wrong. This is indeed a very tough question and hard thinkers can suggest. I am only a beginner.. Regards Avinash. Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiNot to interrupt your fine discussion with Sri Ramanarayanan, I was just thinking whether it would be right to

attempt this query itself. We are praying to Lord Narasimha to bring marriage quickly to this girl. This means we want Lord's intervention which may be or may not be given in destiny written at birth. Since the lord is karmaphala data and can change the results in less than an instant, how can we ever predict such an intervention of the Lord. The Tulabhara is based on the intervention, so would such an action show in the chart? Even if some of us are right in predicting date or period, it might still be a coincidence. Yours and Sri Ramanarayanan's views would be of great help. Thanks and RegardsBharat On 6/2/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. I have another point to discus with you.The reason is you have rectified her birth time from 13 : 57 :49 Hrs. to 13 :52:53 Hrs.The respected lady wrote to me that her birth time was between 14 :03 Hrs.and 14:07 Hrs.and rectified by the reverred Dr.B.V.Raman 20 years before to 13:58 Hrs.and I further tuned to 13 :57 :49 Hrs.So can you please give the reasons for changing the birth time ? Suppose if the birth time be kept at 13:58 Hrs.on 7th Dec.1961,what are your interpretations ? Awaiting for your analysis, With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in

general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening. Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa. The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa

which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras. The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after

lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific). Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse

wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also. We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth

particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya Namah Bhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya Sarvalingaga Sthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya

pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this

discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Ramadas Rao Ji and other Friends, I have a humble submission to offer, 1. Why this lady do not have faith in the words of Lord Narasiimha, which were revealed to her through Chief Priest. 2. 5th house is occupied by Rahu, both 9th and 11th houses are badly afflicted, which happens

to be 5th and 7th houses from 5th house. In such cases marriage is difficult, if not denied. 3. Mercury sub- dasa is running in Venus Major period. Venus is in R/K axis both in D-9 and D-7. Mercury is in 8th house in D-7 chart. 4. Her daughter is born in Ktittika , the massage is clear that she should marry her daughter to Lord and perform all worship as per rituals prescribed by temple chief priest Rest will be

taken care by Lord himself. REGARDS G.K.GOEL

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Sri Ramadas, pranaams

Although it is rather late in the day coming after several fine answers/contributions to your question, I still submit my opinion on this query of yours.

Tulabhara is basically an offering to the Lord. Shall we term it a donation? What is balanced by the weight of the body, only the Lord knows. But as you have described, the balancing is done by the whole-hearted offering of coconuts & rice. As you are well aware, in South Indian marriages, coconut has a special place in the rituals. The bridegroom takes two duly sanctified coconuts, offers the coconuts to the elders assembled there, does shastanga pranaams before the elders and takes back the coconuts. This ritual performed ensures the longevity of the marriage. Sanjay has described in COVA how a couple stayed apart but could not separate due to the strength of Guru nay Brihaspati. Thus the coconuts are verily divinity incarnate or the same Guru/Brihaspati as Prasna Marga puts it. Rice falls under the category of grains ruled by Soma or Moon. Thus what is sought to be balanced against the lady is described by Guru/Chandra. Taking this as a basis, shall we peep into the shastyamsa to understand what these two grahas represent?

Peeping into D-60, we find Guru in debility in the 12th house. Taking 12th house to be the house of offering/donation, it is clear that something has not been given but to whom? From the lordship of Guru, it could be either the family or friends. Now look at Chandra, it is the 7th lord in shastyamsa and disposits the fifth lord Budha which is in parivartana with Surya in the 5th house. Thus Surya will take on the role of 5th lord and indicates children. The girl for whom the lady wishes to perform tulabhara has Krittika 4th pada nakshatra which is ruled by Surya. Thus I guess that this girl is probably the child in the past life to which debts has to be repaid. From the fifth house/Surya, Guru is the 7th lord and may be something to do with marriage of the said child.

So now the priest says that tulabhara has to be performed for the married couple within a week of the marriage. The question is when? Travelling from the past to the present (rasi chart) we see that the 12th house of Kumbha is ruled by Rahu/Saturn. Searching for a link between these two and Surya, we find that Sani is conjoined Ketu in both rasi and shastyamsa. In the rasi chart, Ketu is the dispositor of Surya in the contentious 9th house. Now look at the Moola dasa as requested and we find that Ketu Moola dasa is currently running. Taking as a command, the outpouring of Lord Narasimha through his faithful servant, the priest that the marriage will happen soon, we search for the suitable antar/pratyantar dasa in this period:-

Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma):

Ket MD: 2005-12-07 - 2008-12-07 Ven AD: 2007-06-06 - 2007-11-10

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Ven: 2007-06-06 - 2007-06-29 Moon: 2007-06-29 - 2007-07-11 Sat: 2007-07-11 - 2007-08-25 Ket: 2007-08-25 - 2007-09-01 Jup: 2007-09-01 - 2007-09-16

Rah: 2007-09-16 - 2007-10-12 Mars: 2007-10-12 - 2007-10-17 Sun: 2007-10-17 - 2007-10-24 Merc: 2007-10-24 - 2007-11-10

We find that Sani pratyantar dasa runs from July 11 till August 25. This then is the likely period during which the offering will be made. I lack the knowledge to narrow it down further but I opine that the transit of Surya in Simha rasi (which is in trines to the manifestation of the 12th house or UL) will bring about the offering thus making it the period from 15 August to 25 August 2007.

best regards

Hari

On 5/29/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

Dear Listed members,

Here is one twisted query from a lady whose birth particulars are given below.You will see this special chart who has a Parivrajya Yoga along with some other occult experiences the lady is experiencing.She

is helping a lot to the needed.She is highly religious and spiritual also.Recently she went to a Narasimha temple and performed her Prayers there and suddenly she asked a query to the chief Priest who is a Narasimha Upasaka that when the marriage of a girl whose Janma Nakshatra Krittika-4th Pada will take place ? Immidiately the priest told her that the girl will get married very soon but then she has to perform Tulabhara in front of Narasimha by means of rice and coconuts.Then she agreed for this special but important Seva.Now she asked me a query that when she can perform this Tulabhara ? Here the query is slightly a twisted one .The Seva of Tulabhara will be performed within a week of the marriage.So the query is when the marriage of the girl takes place so that this lady can perform the Seva of Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha ? She says that please check her Moola Dasa and find out what is in store with her .She does not wanted to give the birth particulars of the girl to be married excpet the Janma Nakshatra.

Here are the birth details of the lady :

7/12/1961 ,Time of birth : 13:57:50 Hrs.

Place of Birth : Munirabad, India ( Long. : 76 Deg.E 20',Lat.: 15 Deg.N20')

Discussions are welcome regarding this matter.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran,

Ramadas Rao.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your mail and you have correctly pointed out the ways of remedy the lady wanted to perform.As you said, it is a remedy for a remedy.Here the remedy as told by the chief priest is that after the marriage and the next within a week,the lady should bring the couple to the temple on a auspicious day and perform Tulabhara for the couple but the expenses has to be paid by the lady as a sort of remedy for a remedy. I already gave an explanation regarding her chart and the possible time period which she may perform the remedy using Vimshottari Dasa and transits. Now left is in the hands of Lord Narasimha that when HE will receive her Seva as a token of the marriage of the girl whom she

wants to help. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Shri Bharatji Pranams I too thought in the same way but it became clear from her question that this lady is trying to ask a Remedy for a Remedy ie inorder to perform the Thulabhara Remedy for a couple to Lord Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy, she is asking for a remedy for

this specific Thulabhara seva from her chart and suggestions.My feeling is she probably is aware that the girl in question who is unrelated as per Guruji may have a difficult time getting married, otherwise why will she ask for Moola dasa and D-60 reading.. That is what I understand from the initial query. and I think Shri. Ramanarayanan Guruji is steering the discussion through the right direction of completing her pastkarma and rendering sound advice. I further think Thulabhara is an act of Destruction of Ego. Knowing a little background about this highly religious lady, my question to other Guruji's is as follows.Is the lady pleading to give a remedy to destroy her subconcious ego just like satyabhama as Mars is her AK( The concept of Thulabhara came from Satyabhama's act) Please correct me if I am wrong. This is indeed a very tough question and hard thinkers can suggest. I am only a beginner.. Regards Avinash. Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu > wrote: Namaste Sri RamadasjiNot to interrupt your fine discussion with Sri Ramanarayanan, I was just thinking whether it would be right to attempt this query itself. We are praying to Lord Narasimha to bring marriage quickly to this girl. This means we want Lord's intervention which may be or may not be given in destiny written at birth. Since the lord is karmaphala data and can change the results in less than an instant, how can we ever predict such an intervention of the Lord. The Tulabhara is based on the intervention, so would such an action show in the chart? Even if some of us are right in predicting date or period, it might still be a coincidence. Yours and Sri Ramanarayanan's views would be of great help. Thanks

and RegardsBharat On 6/2/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. I have another point to discus with you.The reason is you have rectified her birth time from 13 : 57 :49 Hrs. to 13 :52:53 Hrs.The respected lady wrote to me that her birth time was between 14 :03 Hrs.and 14:07 Hrs.and rectified by the reverred Dr.B.V.Raman 20 years before to 13:58 Hrs.and I further

tuned to 13 :57 :49 Hrs.So can you please give the reasons for changing the birth time ? Suppose if the birth time be kept at 13:58 Hrs.on 7th Dec.1961,what are your interpretations ? Awaiting for your analysis, With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th

in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening. Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa. The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing

but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram

as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras. The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific). Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT)

co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha

the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also. We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in>

wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om

Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya Namah Bhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya Sarvalingaga Sthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you

wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Chi.Hari, That is a very good explanation using D-60 chart.In D-60 chart,Lagna is Kumbha and Surya is the 7th lord who is in Parivarthana with Budha who is 5th lord.So as you said Surya will represent Budha who is 5th lord and Surya is the Nakshatra lord of Krittika ,the Janma Nakshatra of the girl for whom the lady wants to perform a remedy in front of Lord Narasimha after the marriage.You have given a good clue about the relation of the lady with the girl in question as she might be the daughter in the Lady's previous birth. Now coming to Moola Dasa,Ketu Dasa is running presently.Chandra is the 5th lord which also indicates Poorva Punya and Devatha Upasana Sthana and Guru aspects this house.So she may perform a remedy for her Poorva

Janma Karma during this period.Guru is the planet giving results, etc.So I strongly feel that during Ketu-Chandra- Guru's period between 13/12/2007 and 22/12/2007,the lady may perform Tulabhara in the presence of Lord Narasimha. Ketu is in the Nakshatra of Dhanishta ruled by Kuja who is AK and also 9th lord indicating removing of past Janma debts through religious rites etc.Chandra is in the Nakshatra of Anuradha ruled by Shani who is 11th and 12th lord indicating some Karmas related to donation/Daana etc.Guru is the Lagna lord and 10th lord placed in 11th,in the Nakshatra of Shravana ruled by Chandra indicates the performing of Tulabhara in a Vishnu Temple.In the Navamsha Guru is in Meshamsha indicating it may be Lord Narasimha. The above is my analysis but other Learned Astrologers may have their own way of interpretation. Thanks again for your explanation and I will be forwarding your mail

to the Lady who wrote the mail to me. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote: |om| Dear Sri Ramadas, pranaams Although it is rather late in the day coming after several fine answers/contributions to your question, I still submit my

opinion on this query of yours. Tulabhara is basically an offering to the Lord. Shall we term it a donation? What is balanced by the weight of the body, only the Lord knows. But as you have described, the balancing is done by the whole-hearted offering of coconuts & rice. As you are well aware, in South Indian marriages, coconut has a special place in the rituals. The bridegroom takes two duly sanctified coconuts, offers the coconuts to the elders assembled there, does shastanga pranaams before the elders and takes back the coconuts. This ritual performed ensures the longevity of the marriage. Sanjay has described in COVA how a couple stayed apart but could not separate due to the strength of Guru nay Brihaspati. Thus the coconuts are verily divinity incarnate or the same Guru/Brihaspati as Prasna Marga puts it. Rice falls under the category of grains ruled by Soma or

Moon. Thus what is sought to be balanced against the lady is described by Guru/Chandra. Taking this as a basis, shall we peep into the shastyamsa to understand what these two grahas represent? Peeping into D-60, we find Guru in debility in the 12th house. Taking 12th house to be the house of offering/donation, it is clear that something has not been given but to whom? From the lordship of Guru, it could be either the family or friends. Now look at Chandra, it is the 7th lord in shastyamsa and disposits the fifth lord Budha which is in parivartana with Surya in the 5th house. Thus Surya will take on the role of 5th lord and indicates children. The girl for whom the lady wishes to perform tulabhara has Krittika 4th pada nakshatra which is ruled by Surya. Thus I guess that this girl is probably the child in the past life to which debts has to be repaid. From the fifth house/Surya, Guru is the 7th lord and may be

something to do with marriage of the said child. So now the priest says that tulabhara has to be performed for the married couple within a week of the marriage. The question is when? Travelling from the past to the present (rasi chart) we see that the 12th house of Kumbha is ruled by Rahu/Saturn. Searching for a link between these two and Surya, we find that Sani is conjoined Ketu in both rasi and shastyamsa. In the rasi chart, Ketu is the dispositor of Surya in the contentious 9th house. Now look at the Moola dasa as requested and we find that Ketu Moola dasa is currently running. Taking as a command, the outpouring of Lord Narasimha through his faithful servant, the priest that the marriage will happen soon, we search for the suitable antar/pratyantar dasa in this period:- Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma): Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma): Ket MD: 2005-12-07 - 2008-12-07 Ven AD: 2007-06-06 - 2007-11-10 Pratyantardasas in this AD: Ven: 2007-06-06 - 2007-06-29 Moon: 2007-06-29 - 2007-07-11 Sat: 2007-07-11 - 2007-08-25 Ket: 2007-08-25 - 2007-09-01 Jup: 2007-09-01 - 2007-09-16 Rah: 2007-09-16 - 2007-10-12 Mars: 2007-10-12 - 2007-10-17 Sun: 2007-10-17 - 2007-10-24 Merc: 2007-10-24 - 2007-11-10 We find that Sani pratyantar dasa runs from July 11 till August 25. This then is the likely period during which

the offering will be made. I lack the knowledge to narrow it down further but I opine that the transit of Surya in Simha rasi (which is in trines to the manifestation of the 12th house or UL) will bring about the offering thus making it the period from 15 August to 25 August 2007. best regards Hari On 5/29/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Listed members, Here is one twisted query from a lady whose birth particulars are given below.You will see this special chart who has a Parivrajya Yoga along with some other occult experiences the lady is experiencing.She is helping a lot to the needed.She is highly religious and spiritual also.Recently she went to a Narasimha temple and performed her Prayers there and suddenly she asked a query to the chief Priest who is a Narasimha Upasaka that when the marriage of a girl whose Janma Nakshatra Krittika-4th Pada will take place ? Immidiately the priest told her that the girl will get married very soon but then she has to perform Tulabhara in front of Narasimha by means of rice and coconuts.Then she agreed for this special but important Seva.Now she asked me a query that when she can perform this Tulabhara ? Here the query is slightly a twisted one .The Seva of Tulabhara will be performed within a week of the marriage.So the query is when the marriage of the girl takes

place so that this lady can perform the Seva of Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha ? She says that please check her Moola Dasa and find out what is in store with her .She does not wanted to give the birth particulars of the girl to be married excpet the Janma Nakshatra. Here are the birth details of the lady : 7/12/1961 ,Time of birth : 13:57:50 Hrs. Place of Birth : Munirabad, India ( Long. : 76 Deg.E 20',Lat.: 15 Deg.N20') Discussions are welcome regarding this matter. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smaran, Ramadas Rao. .

Guest guest

|om|

Thank you for your views/analysis. Yes, I also considered Chandra antardasa first as you have done below but changed it to Shukra antardasa. Just after I sent the email, I was musing about the choice of antardasa but just see the nimitta that followed after the mail was sent! The doorbell rang and I opened the door to see my neighbour, a young lady, holding two boxes of icecream in her hands.

The young lady is Venus while the two boxes of icecream represents what? So the nimitta definitely indicates Venus antardasa while I am not clear what the TWO boxes of icecream represent.

If you consider Chandra antardasa and see Sani pratyantardasa therein, you will see that this period coincides with what Sri Ramanarayanan has given.

best regards

Hari

On 6/3/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

Dear Chi.Hari,

That is a very good explanation using D-60 chart.In D-60 chart,Lagna is Kumbha and Surya is the 7th lord who is in Parivarthana with Budha who is 5th lord.So as you said Surya will represent Budha who is 5th lord and Surya is the Nakshatra lord of Krittika ,the Janma Nakshatra of the girl for whom the lady wants to perform a remedy in front of Lord Narasimha after the marriage.You have given a good clue about the relation of the lady with the girl in question as she might be the daughter in the Lady's previous birth.

Now coming to Moola Dasa,Ketu Dasa is running presently.Chandra is the 5th lord which also indicates Poorva Punya and Devatha Upasana Sthana and Guru aspects this house.So she may perform a remedy for her Poorva Janma Karma during this period.Guru is the planet giving results, etc.So I strongly feel that during Ketu-Chandra- Guru's period between 13/12/2007 and 22/12/2007,the lady may perform Tulabhara in the presence of Lord Narasimha. Ketu is in the Nakshatra of Dhanishta ruled by Kuja who is AK and also 9th lord indicating removing of past Janma debts through religious rites etc.Chandra is in the Nakshatra of Anuradha ruled by Shani who is 11th and 12th lord indicating some Karmas related to donation/Daana etc.Guru is the Lagna lord and 10th lord placed in 11th,in the Nakshatra of Shravana ruled by Chandra indicates the performing of Tulabhara in a Vishnu Temple.In the Navamsha Guru is in Meshamsha indicating it may be Lord Narasimha.

The above is my analysis but other Learned Astrologers may have their own way of interpretation.

Thanks again for your explanation and I will be forwarding your mail to the Lady who wrote the mail to me.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi > wrote:

|om|

Although it is rather late in the day coming after several fine answers/contributions to your question, I still submit my opinion on this query of yours.

Tulabhara is basically an offering to the Lord. Shall we term it a donation? What is balanced by the weight of the body, only the Lord knows. But as you have described, the balancing is done by the whole-hearted offering of coconuts & rice. As you are well aware, in South Indian marriages, coconut has a special place in the rituals. The bridegroom takes two duly sanctified coconuts, offers the coconuts to the elders assembled there, does shastanga pranaams before the elders and takes back the coconuts. This ritual performed ensures the longevity of the marriage. Sanjay has described in COVA how a couple stayed apart but could not separate due to the strength of Guru nay Brihaspati. Thus the coconuts are verily divinity incarnate or the same Guru/Brihaspati as Prasna Marga puts it. Rice falls under the category of grains ruled by Soma or Moon. Thus what is sought to be balanced against the lady is described by Guru/Chandra. Taking this as a basis, shall we peep into the shastyamsa to understand what these two grahas represent?

Peeping into D-60, we find Guru in debility in the 12th house. Taking 12th house to be the house of offering/donation, it is clear that something has not been given but to whom? From the lordship of Guru, it could be either the family or friends. Now look at Chandra, it is the 7th lord in shastyamsa and disposits the fifth lord Budha which is in parivartana with Surya in the 5th house. Thus Surya will take on the role of 5th lord and indicates children. The girl for whom the lady wishes to perform tulabhara has Krittika 4th pada nakshatra which is ruled by Surya. Thus I guess that this girl is probably the child in the past life to which debts has to be repaid. From the fifth house/Surya, Guru is the 7th lord and may be something to do with marriage of the said child.

So now the priest says that tulabhara has to be performed for the married couple within a week of the marriage. The question is when? Travelling from the past to the present (rasi chart) we see that the 12th house of Kumbha is ruled by Rahu/Saturn. Searching for a link between these two and Surya, we find that Sani is conjoined Ketu in both rasi and shastyamsa. In the rasi chart, Ketu is the dispositor of Surya in the contentious 9th house. Now look at the Moola dasa as requested and we find that Ketu Moola dasa is currently running. Taking as a command, the outpouring of Lord Narasimha through his faithful servant, the priest that the marriage will happen soon, we search for the suitable antar/pratyantar dasa in this period:-

Ket MD: 2005-12-07 - 2008-12-07 Ven AD: 2007-06-06 - 2007-11-10

Pratyantardasas in this AD:

Ven: 2007-06-06 - 2007-06-29 Moon: 2007-06-29 - 2007-07-11 Sat: 2007-07-11 - 2007-08-25 Ket: 2007-08-25 - 2007-09-01 Jup: 2007-09-01 - 2007-09-16

Rah: 2007-09-16 - 2007-10-12 Mars: 2007-10-12 - 2007-10-17 Sun: 2007-10-17 - 2007-10-24 Merc: 2007-10-24 - 2007-11-10

We find that Sani pratyantar dasa runs from July 11 till August 25. This then is the likely period during which the offering will be made. I lack the knowledge to narrow it down further but I opine that the transit of Surya in Simha rasi (which is in trines to the manifestation of the 12th house or UL) will bring about the offering thus making it the period from 15 August to 25 August 2007.

best regards

Hari

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Chi.Hari, That was a fantastic nimitta.As you said, the young lady who rang the bell of your door is representing Shukra and the 2 cups of ice creams indicate happy married couple.I am sending your mail to the lady as a nimitta sent by Lord Narasimha. Shukra is the 9th lord in D-60 chart which indicates Dharmic work related to marriage ( Shukra ).He is in his Swakshetra in D-60 chart. Now let us wait for the Blessings from Lord Narasimha. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote: |om| Dear Sri Ramadas, pranaams Thank you for your views/analysis. Yes, I also considered Chandra antardasa first as you have done below but changed it to Shukra antardasa. Just after I sent the email, I was musing about the choice of antardasa but just see the nimitta that followed after the mail was sent! The doorbell rang and I opened the door to see my neighbour, a young lady, holding two boxes of icecream in her hands. The young lady is Venus while the two boxes of icecream represents what? So the nimitta definitely indicates Venus antardasa while I am not clear what the TWO boxes of icecream represent. If you consider Chandra antardasa and see Sani pratyantardasa therein, you will see that this period coincides with what Sri Ramanarayanan has given. best regards Hari On 6/3/07, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Chi.Hari, That is a very good explanation using D-60 chart.In D-60 chart,Lagna is Kumbha and Surya is the 7th lord who is in Parivarthana with Budha who is 5th lord.So as you said Surya will represent Budha who is 5th lord and Surya is the Nakshatra lord of Krittika ,the Janma Nakshatra of the girl for whom the lady wants to perform a remedy in front of Lord Narasimha after the marriage.You have given a good clue about the relation of the lady with the girl in question as she might be the daughter in the Lady's previous birth. Now coming to Moola Dasa,Ketu Dasa is running presently.Chandra is the 5th lord which also indicates Poorva Punya and Devatha Upasana Sthana and Guru aspects this house.So she may

perform a remedy for her Poorva Janma Karma during this period.Guru is the planet giving results, etc.So I strongly feel that during Ketu-Chandra- Guru's period between 13/12/2007 and 22/12/2007,the lady may perform Tulabhara in the presence of Lord Narasimha. Ketu is in the Nakshatra of Dhanishta ruled by Kuja who is AK and also 9th lord indicating removing of past Janma debts through religious rites etc.Chandra is in the Nakshatra of Anuradha ruled by Shani who is 11th and 12th lord indicating some Karmas related to donation/Daana etc.Guru is the Lagna lord and 10th lord placed in 11th,in the Nakshatra of Shravana ruled by Chandra indicates the performing of Tulabhara in a Vishnu Temple.In the Navamsha Guru is in Meshamsha indicating it may be Lord Narasimha. The above is my analysis but other Learned Astrologers may have their own way of interpretation. Thanks again for your explanation and

I will be forwarding your mail to the Lady who wrote the mail to me. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi > wrote: |om| Dear Sri Ramadas, pranaams Although it is rather late in the day coming after several fine answers/contributions to your question, I still submit my opinion on this query of yours. Tulabhara is basically an offering to the Lord. Shall we term it a donation? What is balanced by

the weight of the body, only the Lord knows. But as you have described, the balancing is done by the whole-hearted offering of coconuts & rice. As you are well aware, in South Indian marriages, coconut has a special place in the rituals. The bridegroom takes two duly sanctified coconuts, offers the coconuts to the elders assembled there, does shastanga pranaams before the elders and takes back the coconuts. This ritual performed ensures the longevity of the marriage. Sanjay has described in COVA how a couple stayed apart but could not separate due to the strength of Guru nay Brihaspati. Thus the coconuts are verily divinity incarnate or the same Guru/Brihaspati as Prasna Marga puts it. Rice falls under the category of grains ruled by Soma or Moon. Thus what is sought to be balanced against the lady is described by Guru/Chandra. Taking this as a basis, shall we peep into the shastyamsa to understand what these two grahas represent? Peeping into D-60, we find Guru in debility in the 12th house. Taking 12th house to be the house of offering/donation, it is clear that something has not been given but to whom? From the lordship of Guru, it could be either the family or friends. Now look at Chandra, it is the 7th lord in shastyamsa and disposits the fifth lord Budha which is in parivartana with Surya in the 5th house. Thus Surya will take on the role of 5th lord and indicates children. The girl for whom the lady wishes to perform tulabhara has Krittika 4th pada nakshatra which is ruled by Surya. Thus I guess that this girl is probably the child in the past life to which debts has to be repaid. From the fifth house/Surya, Guru is the 7th lord and may be something to do with marriage of the said child. So now the priest says that tulabhara has to be performed for the married

couple within a week of the marriage. The question is when? Travelling from the past to the present (rasi chart) we see that the 12th house of Kumbha is ruled by Rahu/Saturn. Searching for a link between these two and Surya, we find that Sani is conjoined Ketu in both rasi and shastyamsa. In the rasi chart, Ketu is the dispositor of Surya in the contentious 9th house. Now look at the Moola dasa as requested and we find that Ketu Moola dasa is currently running. Taking as a command, the outpouring of Lord Narasimha through his faithful servant, the priest that the marriage will happen soon, we search for the suitable antar/pratyantar dasa in this period:- Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma): Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma): Ket MD: 2005-12-07 - 2008-12-07 Ven AD: 2007-06-06 - 2007-11-10 Pratyantardasas in this AD: Ven: 2007-06-06 - 2007-06-29 Moon: 2007-06-29 - 2007-07-11 Sat: 2007-07-11 - 2007-08-25 Ket: 2007-08-25 - 2007-09-01 Jup: 2007-09-01 - 2007-09-16 Rah: 2007-09-16 - 2007-10-12 Mars: 2007-10-12 - 2007-10-17 Sun: 2007-10-17 - 2007-10-24 Merc: 2007-10-24 - 2007-11-10 We find that Sani pratyantar dasa runs from July 11 till August 25. This then is the likely period during which the offering will be made. I lack the knowledge to narrow it down further but I opine that the transit of Surya in Simha rasi (which is in trines to the manifestation of the 12th

house or UL) will bring about the offering thus making it the period from 15 August to 25 August 2007. best regards Hari .

Guest guest

Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's

life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the

vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu

lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with

examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with

phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am sorry for not being able to reply to you immediately. i had given the name of the Shastyamsa lagna as 'Kshiteesa'. This gives the inner feeling of Lording the world - there is this beeja which needs to be burnt. Who can remove this beeja? It is the Lord Narasimha who can do this. This makes A8(debts) to associate with the lagna Lord Mars who is present in Thula. This offering which is related to the past deeds is reflected in her words and the words of the priest which is explained by the shastyamsa diagram. The moola dasa is that of Ketu who is the other co-lord of Vrischika. Ketu in 10th(indrapuri) gives the subtle hint about the darshana of the Lord. Choking and congestion is seen there which prevents a clear vision. In order to settle down to have a clear vision if she drops her possessiveness(ketu is in Yaksha) and takes up the chamara/hand fan as a devotional

service then the Lord would bless her with the gift of that great vision. Whatever power she feels to be in her possession she needs to offer it to the Lord who in turn will bless her with that grand vision which is the ultimate and superior to any intuitive power which one may aspire to possess. In fact this is the reason why i gave the Narasimha mantra from Srimad Bhagavatam.There's a lot to the diagram.The greatest effort which anyone can ever think of, is reflected by the 10th house of a diagram. This 10th house is the house of vision/darshana. This means that the darshana of the lord can only be the aim/goal which a jeeva can think of as the greatest effort. Instead if the indriyas(Indra who has eyes all over his body) take over then all the efforts go in vain.The Ketu in 10th in shastyamsa inspired me to have a peep into the diagram further and be of some help to the lady.Best wishes.May Mother

Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. I have another point to discus with you.The reason is you have rectified her birth time from 13 : 57 :49 Hrs. to 13 :52:53 Hrs.The

respected lady wrote to me that her birth time was between 14 :03 Hrs.and 14:07 Hrs.and rectified by the reverred Dr.B.V.Raman 20 years before to 13:58 Hrs.and I further tuned to 13 :57 :49 Hrs.So can you please give the reasons for changing the birth time ? Suppose if the birth time be kept at 13:58 Hrs.on 7th Dec.1961,what are your interpretations ? Awaiting for your analysis, With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna

in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening.Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software

for the navamsa.The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please

take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras.The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific).Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao

<ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the

Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is

symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually

yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following

Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya

Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya

pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.