IndiaDivine.org

Re : When to perform Tulabhara ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama

and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get

married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart

before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu

moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over

decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is

in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord

Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only

in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, I am indebted to you with this interpretation of yours.I am really greatful to you. I will convey your views about Ketu and other interpretation to the lady.So we can take your rectified birth time undoubtedly. She asked me another question that how to offer Mangalya on Fridays ? That means she wants to know the method if you know to offer Mangalyam.She has already offered Mangalyam but one on a wednesday and another on a Saturday.So if there is a proper method to offer this Mangalyam, can you please give me the details ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.rama

narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am sorry for not being able to reply to you immediately. i had given the name of the Shastyamsa lagna as 'Kshiteesa'. This gives the inner feeling of Lording the world - there is this beeja which needs to be burnt. Who can remove this beeja? It is the Lord Narasimha who can do this. This makes A8(debts) to associate with the lagna Lord Mars who is present in Thula. This offering which is

related to the past deeds is reflected in her words and the words of the priest which is explained by the shastyamsa diagram. The moola dasa is that of Ketu who is the other co-lord of Vrischika. Ketu in 10th(indrapuri) gives the subtle hint about the darshana of the Lord. Choking and congestion is seen there which prevents a clear vision. In order to settle down to have a clear vision if she drops her possessiveness(ketu is in Yaksha) and takes up the chamara/hand fan as a devotional service then the Lord would bless her with the gift of that great vision. Whatever power she feels to be in her possession she needs to offer it to the Lord who in turn will bless her with that grand vision which is the ultimate and superior to any intuitive power which one may aspire to possess. In fact this is the reason why i gave the Narasimha mantra from Srimad Bhagavatam.There's a lot to the diagram.The greatest effort which anyone can ever think of, is

reflected by the 10th house of a diagram. This 10th house is the house of vision/darshana. This means that the darshana of the lord can only be the aim/goal which a jeeva can think of as the greatest effort. Instead if the indriyas(Indra who has eyes all over his body) take over then all the efforts go in vain.The Ketu in 10th in shastyamsa inspired me to have a peep into the diagram further and be of some help to the lady.Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. I have another point to discus with you.The reason is you have rectified her birth time from 13 : 57 :49 Hrs. to 13 :52:53 Hrs.The respected lady wrote to me that her birth time was between 14 :03 Hrs.and 14:07 Hrs.and rectified by the reverred Dr.B.V.Raman 20 years before to 13:58 Hrs.and I further tuned to 13 :57 :49 Hrs.So can you please give the reasons for changing the birth time ? Suppose if the birth time be kept at 13:58 Hrs.on 7th Dec.1961,what are your interpretations ? Awaiting for your analysis, With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM

GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. i am happy to receive your responses. i had taken the birth time as 13hrs 52mts and 53secs. The Lagna in Shastyamsa is Kshiteesa. The lagna(Vrischika) lord Mars is placed in 12th in Thula. This indicates that she was born in Brahmin family in a north facing house in the past birth. Look at the rasi chart. The jala rasis get greater emphasis. This gives clue of her intuitive/psychic nature. The navamsa lagna is also Vrischika with Moon in it(intuitive/psychic). Mars the lagna lord placed in Kendra (Mars in kumbha in general is said to generate electrical energy which sometimes harms the vision - 10th house rules vision and Mars in 11th can harm this) in navamsa indicates the extra efforts/energy put by the atma to see through what's happening.Atmakaraka represent the spectacle/glasses worn by Atma to have a view of the world/life. The Atmakaraka shown

in/for the rasi diagram is the manifested one/the one adopted by the jiva. Jivanmukthamsa is the 12th sign from the Karakamsa. This has nothing to do with AK generated by the software for the navamsa.The software generated varga Atmakarakas are nothing but the view points of jiva relating to the respective varga which is however,subject to the approval of AK of the rasi diagram. For eg. the navamsa generated AK can represent the dharmaatma but the manifested AK(rasi diagram) need not necessarily see eye to eye with this AK. In the case under consideration we have Venus as the software generated AK for navamsa which does not see eye to eye with Mars the Manifested AK. Mars blocks Venus ruler of Agneya in dik chakra by tenanting in Agneya in Kalachakra. This speaks of the inner struggle. Using the software generated longitudes we can know the varga nakshatra/varga thithi/varga yoga/varga karana. Is there a way to know the varga vaara?!!! We

have to necessarily adopt the birth time only. This does not permit conversion. As per the sage the dina lord is akin to Sun and is closely associated with the jivaatma. Please take the AK generated for the birth time and found exhibited in rasi diagram as the AK. Greater clues are available with the deities associated with the varga chakras.The topic of varga longitudes and dasas for vargas is a subject by itself. Infact the dasas popularly called as conditional dasas throw greater light.As regards the curses - She has to offer Thirumangalya on a Friday during the rahu kala after lighting a lamp to Mother Lakshmi.Ask her to do the remedies. She can consider her Ista as Mahakaaleswara(Aghoramurthy to be specific).Mars with A8(Rna) in shastyamsa and subject to the aspects of Rahu and Sani gives the clue relating to the curse of the past life which needs to be set right. Ask her to chant the Narsimha mantra given

already.i hope this is of some help.!!Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste. Your explanation is simply superb and I agree with you.Please elaborate further about the remedies you mentioned.She wrote me that she offered Mangalya ,one on a wednesday and the 2nd time on a Saturday recently.But is this should be on Fridays only ?? Another thing is that Avinash wrote that Shukra is

AK and in Navamsha he is with Ketu in 10th from Navamsha Lagna.I think he was mentioning about Shukra is AK for Navamsha chart which is correct.So he analyses the Navamsha chart's AK and gave the prediction.What do you say regarding this ? What about her D-60 chart ? How you rectified her birth time and what is the new time ? In D-60, Shukra becomes again AK placed in Vrishabha Rashi and is in 4th from D-60 Lagna.Rashi chart AK Kuja is in Tula and both planets are in Shastashtaka. What does this say ? Please elaborate little more. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao rama narayanan <sree88ganesha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: SARVAM

GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Ramadasji,Namaste. Thula represents the natural balance/7th house of kala purusha. It is symbolic of the act of harmonizing/yoking/balancing. She is currently running the Narayana dasa of Mesha the Lord of which is Mars. This Mars is placed in Scorpio in the 8th from the dasa rasi and 9th from Lagna which gives a subtle clue about the debts/deva rna. The antar dasa is that of Scorpio the natural 8th house. We see that the lord of dasa rasi involved in curse in the 8th from dasa rasi and we also see that the 10th house from dasa rasi is also housing a curse wherein we find the involvement of the 10th lord(from dasa rasi) also.We find AK Mars in Yama in dasamsa. This means that the Atmakaraka is having a proper direction. This Mars is placed in apaampati(ruler of ocean) in shastyamsa.i had rectified her birth time. i had used shat trimsa sama dasa(Balarama) and Moola

dasa to arrive at the timings. More later..Best wishes.May Mother Bless.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Ramanarayanan Ji, Namaste.Today I got an email from the lady whose birth particulars we are discussing that she has conveyed sincere heartful thanks to you.She also feels that during the period mentioned by you she may perform the Seva of Tulabhara. She is already doing the remedies you have written in your previous mail. She wrote me that how you

arrived at such a remedy ? She has already offered Mangalya to the LORD 2 times.She is also chanting the following Shivopasana /Rudra Mantra while performing Abhisheka on Shiva Linga : Om Shambhave Namah. Namaste astu bhagavan vishveshvaraya mahadevaya tryambakaya tripurantakaya trikagni kalaya kalagnirudraya nilakanthaya mrutyunjayaya sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya shriman mahadevaya namah. Om Nidhanapataye Namah Nidhanapatantikaya NamahUrdhvaya Namah Urdhvalingaya NamahHiranyaya Namah Hiranyalingaya NamahSuvarnaya Namah Suvarnalingaya NamahDivyaya Namah Divyalingaya NamahBhavaya Namah Bhavalingaya

NamahSarvaya Namah Sarvalingaya NamahShivaya Namah Shivalingaya NamahJwalaya Namah Jwalalingaya NamahAtmaya Namah Atmalingaya NamahParamaya Namah Paramalingaya NamahEtath Somasya Suryasya SarvalingagaSthapayati Panimantram Pavitram Sadyo jatam prapadyami sadyojatayavai namo namah Bhave bave naati bhave bhavasmamam bhavodbhavaya namah Vama devaya namo jyesthaya nama shresthaya namo Rudraya nama kalaya nama kalavikaranaya namo Balavikaranaya namo balaya namo balapramathanaya namah Sarva bhoota damanaya namo manonmanaya namah Aghorebhyo thagorebhyo ghora ghora tharebhyah Sarvebhya sarva sarvebhya namaste astu rudra rupebhya Tat purshaya vidmahe mahadevaya dheemahi Tanno rudra prachodayaat Eeshana sarva vidyanaam eeshwara sarva bhootanam Brahmadhipati brahmanodhipati Brahma shivome astu sada shivoham Namo hiranya bahave hiranya varnyaya Hiranya roopaya hiranya pataye Vikapataya umapataye pashupataye namo namah Om hara hara namah parvati pataye hara hara mahadev Also one thing she wrote me that the chief priest told her to perform the Tulabhara Seva for the married couple.She asked me to write to you that is there any more remedies she has to do or what you wrote are enough ? Can you please analyse her D-60 chart and interpret her Moola Dasa ? I also request Sanjay Ji , other SJC Gurus and members of this list participate in this discussion and

give their valuable analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, Pranams There are wonderful postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji on Moola dasa and Sashtyamsa in the archives of VA group. Having understood your difficulty with this complicated question posed by the lady and to give her the required remedies,can you please let us know if this lady ever performed Thulabhara for any other individual? Did she previously offer Mangalya for any other individual or for any other cause? What was the date and year? We would like to trace back to Moola dasa again and try to see if we can point to correct date this time and see what is happening at Root level. Your responses are very helpful. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha

Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside

the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking

a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms.

After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who

passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it

is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is

Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to

amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the

Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, Pranams When you mentioned Pada Pooja for Guru based on your analysis, I am thinking of Guru Paduka Stotram to surrender to Guru's feet I am giving the link below http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/journal/vol1no3/paduka.html. I would like to receive your valuable inputs because case studies are more difficult in prescribing remedies than theory knowledge Thanks for sharing this wonderful query from this lady with rest of us. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in

Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as

Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not

just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I

would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination

of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide

with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your mail and the link you gave. You asked me to ask the lady whether she has offered Mangalyam before and Tulabhara Seva she performed. She send me a list of Sevas she performed and some of their dates or months, she has forgotten. Here is the list : I. Tulabara performed in July 2002 for 3 children 2. Offering of her own Mangalyam to Hundi : First offerng of her own mangalya was in October , 1994.... to save her mother's mangalya , October 1996 for the sake of her husband, Dec, 1999 to save a 2 yr old baby from becoming a motherless child, July 2002 to save collapse of a family, July 2003 took the offering but temple dwara (Main gate) closed, was not accepted resulted in failed work, April 2006 marriage of a girl, July 2006 reason withheld, March 2007... Reason withheld. 3.Donated to individuals for purchase of New Mangalaya for their daughters/relative (approxi dates Aug 1992, 1994, Dec

1996, 1997 , 1998, July 2000, June 2002, June 2003, Aug 2004, April 2006 offered money equivalent to "10 mangalayas" for the marriage of a girl , May 2006 , 2007 for the present girl's marriage. I hope this will help you for further analysis of D-60 chart,Moola Dasa and arriving at a still accurate period. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. avinash nandan <avina121

wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams When you mentioned Pada Pooja for Guru based on your analysis, I am thinking of Guru Paduka Stotram to surrender to Guru's feet I am giving the link below http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/journal/vol1no3/paduka.html. I would like to receive your valuable inputs because case studies are more difficult in prescribing remedies than theory knowledge Thanks for sharing this wonderful query from this lady with rest of us. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in

Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord

Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said '

Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no

Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa

vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful

Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash

Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in

front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games.

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, First of all let me thank you for asking this lady the pertinent questions As Guru Sri. RamanaryananJi explained about A8 being associated with lagna lord mars AK in the shastyamsa looks to be very evident from the number of times she has offered her mangalya to Deity & individuals.. His analysis on the the nature of karma this lady keeps undertaking is also self evident and reflected in your mail. To save her Mother from becoming a widow,she has offered her own mangalya? Excuse me I never heard of such things in my life . The offering to deity has a better pattern than the offering she made to individuals But then immediately it came to my thought that I am not morally competant to prescribe remedies or analyse a chart of this nature .To talk on a chart of

this kind one has to be clean like fire because it appears like a devi swarupa to finish her past karma. Kindly excuse me and I wish to ask forgivence for my mistakes in analysis and wish to refrain from further peeking and analysis through this chart. This is humbling indeed. Please seek the help of Gurus on this forum. I also wish to seek forgivence from my Kuladevata for my mistakes Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your mail and the link you gave. You asked me to ask the lady whether she has offered Mangalyam before and Tulabhara Seva she performed. She send me a list of Sevas she performed and some of their dates or months, she has forgotten. Here is the list : I. Tulabara performed in July 2002 for 3 children 2. Offering of her own Mangalyam to Hundi : First offerng of her own mangalya was in October , 1994.... to save her mother's mangalya , October 1996 for the sake of her husband, Dec, 1999 to save a 2 yr old baby from becoming a motherless child, July 2002 to save collapse of a family, July 2003 took the offering but temple dwara (Main gate) closed, was not accepted resulted in failed work, April 2006 marriage of a girl, July 2006 reason withheld, March 2007... Reason withheld. 3.Donated to individuals for purchase of New Mangalaya for their daughters/relative (approxi dates Aug 1992, 1994, Dec 1996, 1997 , 1998, July 2000, June 2002, June 2003, Aug 2004, April 2006 offered money equivalent to "10 mangalayas" for the marriage of a girl , May 2006 , 2007 for the present girl's marriage. I hope this will help you for further analysis of D-60 chart,Moola Dasa and arriving at a still accurate period. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. avinash nandan

<avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams When you mentioned Pada Pooja for Guru based on your analysis, I am thinking of Guru Paduka Stotram to surrender to Guru's feet I am giving the link below http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/journal/vol1no3/paduka.html. I would like to receive your valuable inputs because case studies are more difficult in prescribing remedies than theory knowledge Thanks for sharing this wonderful query from this lady with rest of us. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support

your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can

perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out

whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the

postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that

dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house

in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is

Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to

amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the

Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games. Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, This is a open discussion, so dont feel bad that your analysis may be a wrong one but I say is this is the best way to study further in this line. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, First of all let me thank you for asking this lady the pertinent questions As Guru Sri. RamanaryananJi explained about A8 being associated with lagna lord mars AK in the shastyamsa looks to be very evident from the number of times

she has offered her mangalya to Deity & individuals.. His analysis on the the nature of karma this lady keeps undertaking is also self evident and reflected in your mail. To save her Mother from becoming a widow,she has offered her own mangalya? Excuse me I never heard of such things in my life . The offering to deity has a better pattern than the offering she made to individuals But then immediately it came to my thought that I am not morally competant to prescribe remedies or analyse a chart of this nature .To talk on a chart of this kind one has to be clean like fire because it appears like a devi swarupa to finish her past karma. Kindly excuse me and I wish to ask forgivence for my mistakes in analysis and wish to refrain from further peeking and analysis through this chart. This is humbling

indeed. Please seek the help of Gurus on this forum. I also wish to seek forgivence from my Kuladevata for my mistakes Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your mail and the link you gave. You asked me to ask the lady whether she has offered Mangalyam before and Tulabhara Seva she performed. She send me a list of Sevas she performed and some of their dates or months, she has forgotten. Here is the list : I. Tulabara performed in July 2002 for 3 children 2. Offering of her own Mangalyam to Hundi : First offerng of her own mangalya was in October , 1994.... to save her mother's mangalya , October 1996 for the sake of her husband, Dec, 1999 to save a 2 yr old baby from becoming a motherless child, July 2002 to save collapse of a family, July 2003 took the offering but temple dwara (Main gate) closed, was not accepted resulted in failed work, April 2006 marriage of a girl, July 2006 reason withheld, March 2007... Reason withheld. 3.Donated to individuals for purchase of New Mangalaya for their daughters/relative (approxi dates Aug 1992, 1994, Dec 1996, 1997 , 1998, July 2000, June 2002, June 2003, Aug 2004, April 2006 offered money equivalent to "10 mangalayas" for the marriage of a girl , May 2006 , 2007 for the present girl's marriage. I hope this will help you for further analysis of D-60 chart,Moola Dasa and arriving at a still accurate period. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams When you mentioned Pada Pooja for Guru based on your analysis, I am

thinking of Guru Paduka Stotram to surrender to Guru's feet I am giving the link below http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/journal/vol1no3/paduka.html. I would like to receive your valuable inputs because case studies are more difficult in prescribing remedies than theory knowledge Thanks for sharing this wonderful query from this lady with rest of us. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further

we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so

that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry

into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in

Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring

shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such

classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games. Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Building a website is a

piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

Dear Gurujis and all, Pranams I have been flooded with private emails from scores of people including Gurus from the forum asking me if I knew this lady and her address citing various reasons I do not know this lady except that I had a few email exchanges with Guru Sri.Ramadaraoji on the matter concerning Shastyamsa and Moola dasa. A few of you asked where is The Lord Narasimha Temple of Saligrama mentioned in the Sohamsa message. Some of you asked for weblink to the Narasimha Temple and name of the Chief Priest I think it is appropriate for Guru Shri Ramadasraoji because this discussion of Tulabhara was brought by him and not by me. I am sorry I do not know. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, This is a open discussion, so dont feel bad that your analysis may be a wrong one but I say is this is the best way to study further in this line. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama

Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, First of all let me thank you for asking this lady the pertinent questions As Guru Sri. RamanaryananJi explained about A8 being associated with lagna lord mars AK in the shastyamsa looks to be very evident from the number of times she has offered her mangalya to Deity & individuals.. His analysis on the the nature of karma this lady keeps undertaking is also self evident and reflected in your mail. To save her Mother from becoming a widow,she has offered her own mangalya? Excuse me I never heard of such things in my life . The offering to deity has a better

pattern than the offering she made to individuals But then immediately it came to my thought that I am not morally competant to prescribe remedies or analyse a chart of this nature .To talk on a chart of this kind one has to be clean like fire because it appears like a devi swarupa to finish her past karma. Kindly excuse me and I wish to ask forgivence for my mistakes in analysis and wish to refrain from further peeking and analysis through this chart. This is humbling indeed. Please seek the help of Gurus on this forum. I also wish to seek forgivence from my Kuladevata for my mistakes Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your mail and the link you gave. You asked me to ask the lady whether she has offered Mangalyam before and Tulabhara Seva she performed. She send me a list of Sevas she performed and some of their dates or months, she has forgotten. Here is the list : I. Tulabara performed in July 2002 for 3 children 2. Offering of her own Mangalyam to Hundi : First offerng of her own mangalya was in October , 1994.... to save her mother's mangalya , October 1996 for the sake of her husband, Dec, 1999 to save a 2 yr old baby from becoming a motherless child, July 2002 to save collapse of a family, July 2003 took the offering but temple dwara (Main gate) closed, was not accepted resulted in failed work, April 2006 marriage of a girl, July 2006 reason withheld, March 2007... Reason withheld. 3.Donated to individuals for purchase of New Mangalaya for their daughters/relative (approxi dates Aug 1992, 1994, Dec 1996, 1997 , 1998, July 2000, June 2002, June 2003, Aug 2004, April 2006 offered money equivalent to "10 mangalayas" for the marriage of a girl , May 2006 , 2007 for the present girl's marriage. I hope this will help you for further analysis of D-60 chart,Moola Dasa and arriving at a still accurate period. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams When you mentioned Pada Pooja for Guru based on your analysis, I am thinking of Guru Paduka Stotram to surrender to Guru's feet I am giving the link below http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/journal/vol1no3/paduka.html. I would like to receive your valuable inputs because case studies are more difficult in prescribing remedies than theory knowledge Thanks for sharing this wonderful query from this lady with rest of us. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja

and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara

may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at

Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the

Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi

and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am

trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by

aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games. Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, You know that I have started this thread of Tulabhara and I dont know why people are asking the lady's name or the temple's website etc.with you.Anyhow the lady's name or email id will not be disclosed to anyone without her permission.Regarding the temple,it is very old may be more than 1000 years old,Narada Maharshi installed the Saligrama Shila idol of Lord Narasimha inside a Peepal ( Ashwattha ) tree who appeared begore him due to his strong devotion and after many years later during the rule of a king,the idol was taken out and installed and a temple was built.There is also Dashabhuja Ganapaty's idol was installed at the same time.It was installed by a famous Scholar Brahmin Guru Shri Bhattacharya. I request the

learned scholars to read further informations from Padma Purana,Pushkara Khanda. Anyhow for any further informations regarding the temple,anybody can write to me in this list. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Gurujis and all, Pranams I have been flooded with private emails from scores of people including Gurus from the forum asking me if I knew this lady and her address citing various reasons I do not know this lady except that I had a few email exchanges with Guru Sri.Ramadaraoji on the matter concerning Shastyamsa and Moola dasa. A few

of you asked where is The Lord Narasimha Temple of Saligrama mentioned in the Sohamsa message. Some of you asked for weblink to the Narasimha Temple and name of the Chief Priest I think it is appropriate for Guru Shri Ramadasraoji because this discussion of Tulabhara was brought by him and not by me. I am sorry I do not know. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, This is a open discussion, so dont feel bad that your analysis may be a wrong one but I say is this is the best way to study further in this line. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, First of all let me thank you for asking this lady the pertinent questions As Guru Sri. RamanaryananJi explained about A8 being associated with lagna lord mars AK in the shastyamsa looks to be

very evident from the number of times she has offered her mangalya to Deity & individuals.. His analysis on the the nature of karma this lady keeps undertaking is also self evident and reflected in your mail. To save her Mother from becoming a widow,she has offered her own mangalya? Excuse me I never heard of such things in my life . The offering to deity has a better pattern than the offering she made to individuals But then immediately it came to my thought that I am not morally competant to prescribe remedies or analyse a chart of this nature .To talk on a chart of this kind one has to be clean like fire because it appears like a devi swarupa to finish her past karma. Kindly excuse me and I wish to ask forgivence for my mistakes in analysis and wish to refrain from further peeking and analysis

through this chart. This is humbling indeed. Please seek the help of Gurus on this forum. I also wish to seek forgivence from my Kuladevata for my mistakes Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, Thanks for your mail and the link you gave. You asked me to ask the lady whether she has offered Mangalyam before and Tulabhara Seva she performed. She send me a list of Sevas she performed and some of their dates or months, she has forgotten. Here is the list : I. Tulabara performed in July 2002 for 3 children 2. Offering of her own Mangalyam to Hundi : First offerng of her own mangalya was in October , 1994.... to save her mother's mangalya , October 1996 for the sake of her husband, Dec, 1999 to save a 2 yr old baby from becoming a motherless child, July 2002 to save collapse of a family, July 2003 took the offering but temple dwara (Main gate) closed, was not accepted resulted in failed work, April 2006 marriage of a girl, July

2006 reason withheld, March 2007... Reason withheld. 3.Donated to individuals for purchase of New Mangalaya for their daughters/relative (approxi dates Aug 1992, 1994, Dec 1996, 1997 , 1998, July 2000, June 2002, June 2003, Aug 2004, April 2006 offered money equivalent to "10 mangalayas" for the marriage of a girl , May 2006 , 2007 for the

present girl's marriage. I hope this will help you for further analysis of D-60 chart,Moola Dasa and arriving at a still accurate period. With Shri Hari vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams When you mentioned Pada Pooja for Guru based on your analysis, I am thinking of Guru Paduka Stotram to surrender to Guru's feet I am giving the link below http://www.svbf.org/sringeri/journal/vol1no3/paduka.html. I would like to receive your valuable inputs because case studies are more difficult in prescribing remedies than theory knowledge Thanks for sharing this wonderful query from this lady with rest of us. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, That is a good explanation using

Moola Dasa and D-60 chart.You wrote that the lady should worship in addition to the remedies mentioned by Shri Ramnarayanan.So when you said like this,I checked her chart.Budha is in 9th house in Rashi chart in Jyeshta Nakshatra ruled by Budha who indicates Lord Vishnu's Avatara and when we see the Navamsha,Budha is placed in Dhanu and Guru is in trine to this Budha.So again Budha is Vishnu Avatara and Guru placed in Mesha Navamsha ruled by Kuja indicates nothing but Lord Rama.To support your statement, Lagna is also in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Budha, again Lord Vishnu Avatar who is in 9th with Surya and Kuja and all the 3 are in Jyeshta ruled by Budha in the Rashi chart.So it is clear that she is an ardent worshipper Shri Rama and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha. Further we know that if we worship an ardent Bhakta of Shri Rama, very soon HIS Blessings will be with us.So either she has to worship Lord Anjaneya or any other Bhakta.Here she

is an ardent worshipper of Mantralaya Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji whose Ishta Devatha is none other than Shri Rama.Also we know that Shri raghavendra Swami Ji is an Avatara of King Prahlada to whom Lord Narasimha gave darshan.So by performing Pada Pooja of Shri Raghavendra Swami Ji she will be worshipping Lord Rama as well as Lord Narasimha.Normally in Mantralaya, a small silver Brindavana with Swami Ji's Mrittike inside the Brindavana along with HIS 2 Padas is available and the lady can perform Pada Pooja of this Holy Swami Ji of Mantralaya for a period of 1 Mandala ie., 48 days,her wishes to perform Tulabhara may be fulfilled, thus she is doing a remedy for a remedy.That means by doing this remedy,the girl in question will get married very soon at the period mentioned earlier by Ramanarayanan Ji so that the lady can perform Tulabhara in front of Lord Narasimha. What is your opinion in this regard ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Gurujis and others Pranams When I said the lady is asking a remedy for a remedy, my question was to find out whether she was asking remedies for early seva of Thulabhara Remedy prounounced by the Chief Priest at Lord Narasimha's Temple. She may be interested in getting the remedy done for her chart before she undertakes the remedy of Tulabhara for girl's marriage. I went through the archives of Vedic-astrology group postings by Guru PV Narasimha Raoji and others on Moola dasa

analysis Guru Narasimhaji's Moola dasa postings have beautiful explanation with examples He has said ' Moola means root. Moola dasa shows the root of events in one's life. Remedies should address the root cause of suffering and not just offer temporary relief from symptoms. After reading some of the postings I got the following thought. Sani Ketu and Budha are all in Simha Rasi in the Shastyamsa. with Shani, Budha both in Magha Nakshatra ( Ketu lordship ). As Ketu moola dasa is currently running, I have been looking to see whether Sani's entry into Magha nakshatra in the following months alone can bring about the event or is it necessary to have Ketu's blessings Then I wondered why did

the ketu transit in Uttira nakshatra ( ruled by sun) did not bring Tulabhara event, afterall ketu was passing over natal shastyamsa position recently in the lady's chart. I think there was no Sani or Guru connection. ( this besides taking into account the vimshottari dasa, narayana dasa and transits), My own Guru who passed away at age ripe age of 90 used to say that dharma karyam events needs Sani, Ketu, Guru's nod at transits levels besides dasa/bhukti. He had his old method of Rasi and Navamsa readings only but had accurately predicted and given remedies over decades to several families If this lady is suffering because of not able to fix marriage for the girl in question and get Thulabhara seva performed, remedies can be

given.Besides Sri Ramanarayananji's remedies, may I very humbly suggest that she should pray to Shri Rama Padas and ask Lord's mercy to give her relief (like Ahalya shaapa vimochana) Meena lagna represents feet also. I would add that Sani is in Makara in uttarashada nakshatra ( Sun's lordship) in the rasi chart and it is in Magha (ketu nakshatra) in D-60 but in his own house in Dhanishta ( mars lordship)in D9 On the other hand when we look at Ketu, it is in Sani's house in D-1( mars Lordship) and in moon's house in Navamsa, it is in Simha( suns's lordship) in D-60 and if we look at Navamsa moon it is in Guru's nakshatra of Vishaka in the 12th house I further thought what can deliver the results other than Sri Rama Pada seva as there appears to be plentiful Mercury connection in the Rasi chart, Navamsa ( mercury in ketu lordship) and added to it there is domination of planets in Simha rasi in D-60 under Sun's rulership Sun is Amritamsa, mercury is Kali naasamsa, Sani is Nirmala and Jupiter is Kantaka I am trying to connect the dots and Is this sufficient to say her offerings at this time to Lord Sri Rama's Padas,worshipping the holy feet of the Lord Rama could bring shaapa vimochana besides the remedies of Mangalya Dana as suggested by Guru Shri RamaNarayanaJi This may bring much earlier results for Tulabhara seva with a early marriage

settlement for the said girl. Regards Avinash Guru PV Narasimha Raoji's posting with examples vedic astrology/message/8336 vedic astrology/message/8360> Rasi chart what physically manifests in this life and D-60 shows what> physically manifested in the past

life. Moola dasa shows how the> actions (karma) of past life sow seeds for events in this life!Two concluding remarks:(1) If you calculate Moola dasa correctly, often Moola dasa transitionscoincide with phase changes in life!(2) You may note that I've been giving prominence to amritamsa,kali-naasamsa etc amsas occupied by planets in D-60. They are vital indeciding the results. Don't look at the rasis and houses occupied by aplanet in D-60, but also look at the amsa occupied.We have such classification not only in D-60, but in all vargas!!In all the divisional charts, we have to look at the amsa occupied (i.e.ruler) along with the rasi and house occupied. Then only we can have anaccurate picture. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how! Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.Play Sims Stories at Games. Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here! Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers