IndiaDivine.org

RE: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Zoran,I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been married. [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N 31]Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this thread.regards,NDamar <ahimsa wrote: Om Namah Shivaya, Dear Rafal, Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage. Best wishes Zoran sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz31. svibanj 2007 8:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay hare rama krsnaDear Zoran ,Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC is rejected. Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 amar napisał(a): Dear Rafal, I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching. In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am not saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up, however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage. Regards Zoran sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz30. svibanj 2007 9:01sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay hare rama krsnaDear Zoran,I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and these are correct.Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18amar napisał(a): Dear Rafal, How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor Pranapada are correct. Best wishes Zoran sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz29. svibanj 2007 19:11sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay hare rama krsnaDear Anurag,Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I

recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage than general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found its working. Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 Anurag Sharma napisał(a): |Om Shreenivasaya Namah| Dear Rafal, Namaskar. I recall reading (and

listening?) that the Grahas, Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course, if there is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense. In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK. I lost my father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other features in the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation. Regards, Anurag Sharma http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com sohamsa@ .com, Rafal

Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hare rama krsna*> > Dear Anurag,> > Very good points.> > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or at least 2) must > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that for certain can be > problem..but small.> > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona gives chaste > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive found one good mail > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru so the ghosts > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.> > > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa.

com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Rafal,> >> > Namaskar.> >> > Another reason for problems in getting married could be the fact that > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana Karaka Sthana from > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the people who arrive > > to take on the role of spouse.> >> > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be just Guru alone > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it obtains in the Rashi? > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in Vrishchik and giving > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical thought, purity etc OR > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hare rama krsna*> > >> > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:> > >> > > *Ramadasji:*> > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of Rasis? Pls elaborate.> > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad experience, no delay. Infact> > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can be good and often> > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives Kuja-bhanga) .> > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong: Sarpa dosha gives delay!> > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?> > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us about strength of> > > attachement.> > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about marriage?> > >> > > *Anuragji:*> > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad marriage?> > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in Vrscika Lagna D9.> > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do with delay.> > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when Lord is there then its> > > changed,> >

> even if its dushtana from AL.> > >> > > Still there are two (I see three more) things which needs to be> > > mentioned (factor for delay).> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):> > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > The following points are important in causing delay in marriage in > > the> > > > present chart :> > >

> 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another fixed Rashi,its lord > > Shani> > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a chara Rashi ( Tula ).> > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra ie., Shani and Vivaha> > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and afflicted by the> > > > association of another malefic Kuja.> > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani is involved in 7th> > > > house ( Lord ).> > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.> > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the nodes.> > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.> > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is

within 42 Degs.20' and> > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.> > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is at a higher > > longitude> > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is coming near to Surya to> > > > swallow him.> > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord Shani,Vivaha Karaka> > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in delaying the marriage.> > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree Shaapa and chanting of> > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.> > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > >> > > > */Rafal

Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,> > > >> > > > *Krishna:> > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.> > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!> > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.> > > >> > > > *Anurag:*> > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.> > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not neccesarily delay.> > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.> > > >> > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please see again.> > > >> > > >> >

> >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):> > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> Dear Rafal,> > > >> Namaskar.> > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:> > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada. There may be a> > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit conflicts of interest> > > >> with the native at a manifest level.> > > >> 2. Though the Primary

Shrapa is Curse of Jupiter caused by Surya> > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary Curse of Venus. The> > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal and Shani.> > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu showing that> > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal area of the> > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th Lord are involved.> > > >> It can be remedied.> > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary Kalatra Shrapa in the> > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th House, Shani is> > > >> involved in the secondary curse.> > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and

Karaka is involved in Curses showing some> > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the 9th Bhava in> > > >> Navamsha.> > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from the AL.> > > >> Regards,> > > >> Anurag Sharma> > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...>> > > >> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> >> > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > >> >> > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person, who was not married yet> > > >> altough> > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of Naisargik = delayed). There> > > >> were some> > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > *December 28, 1972> > > >> > Time: 22:25:02> > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"> > > >> > *> > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious doshas) and waiting for Your> > > >> >

replies, what are the yogas which support delay ?> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Regards,> > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > >> > email: rafal@> > > >> > www.rohinaa. com> > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- > > --------- ------> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT> > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess

enger/*http: > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>> > > > from any browser, without download.> > > >> > >> >> >>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi or Shukra in 12th house leave you unmarried.

Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona, such placement from Navamsa should also give the same,

unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th lord in 12th house in Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not sufficient.

I think your chart need rectification.Current navamsa Lagna shows too many relationships...

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of ND1. lipanj 2007 2:21sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Dear Zoran,I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been married. [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N 31]Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this thread.regards,NDamar <ahimsa.yu> wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz31. svibanj 2007 8:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Zoran ,Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC is rejected. Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.

In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am not

saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up, however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.

Regards

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz30. svibanj 2007 9:01sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Zoran,I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and these are correct.Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor Pranapada are correct.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz29. svibanj 2007 19:11sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Anurag,Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage than general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found its working. Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

I recall reading (and listening?) that the Grahas, Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course, if there is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense.

In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK. I lost my father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other features in the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hare rama krsna*> > Dear Anurag,> > Very good points.> > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or at least 2) must > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that for certain can be > problem..but small.> > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona gives chaste > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive found one good mail > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru so the ghosts > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.> > > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa. com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Rafal,> >> > Namaskar.> >> > Another reason for problems in getting married could be the fact that > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana Karaka Sthana from > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the people who arrive > > to take on the role of spouse.> >> > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be just Guru alone > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it obtains in the Rashi? > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in Vrishchik and giving > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical thought, purity etc OR > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hare rama krsna*> > >> > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:> > >> > > *Ramadasji:*> > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of Rasis? Pls elaborate.> > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad experience, no delay. Infact> > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can be good and often> > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives Kuja-bhanga) .> > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong: Sarpa dosha gives delay!> > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?> > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us about strength of> > > attachement.> > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about marriage?> > >> > > *Anuragji:*> > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad marriage?> > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in Vrscika Lagna D9.> > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do with delay.> > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when Lord is there then its> > > changed,> > > even if its dushtana from AL.> > >> > > Still there are two (I see three more) things which needs to be> > > mentioned (factor for delay).> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):> > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > The following points are important in causing delay in marriage in > > the> > > > present chart :> > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another fixed Rashi,its lord > > Shani> > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a chara Rashi ( Tula ).> > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra ie., Shani and Vivaha> > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and afflicted by the> > > > association of another malefic Kuja.> > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani is involved in 7th> > > > house ( Lord ).> > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.> > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the nodes.> > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.> > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is within 42 Degs.20' and> > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.> > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is at a higher > > longitude> > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is coming near to Surya to> > > > swallow him.> > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord Shani,Vivaha Karaka> > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in delaying the marriage.> > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree Shaapa and chanting of> > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.> > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > >> > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,> > > >> > > > *Krishna:> > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.> > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!> > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.> > > >> > > > *Anurag:*> > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.> > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not neccesarily delay.> > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.> > > >> > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please see again.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):> > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> Dear Rafal,> > > >> Namaskar.> > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:> > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada. There may be a> > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit conflicts of interest> > > >> with the native at a manifest level.> > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of Jupiter caused by Surya> > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary Curse of Venus. The> > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal and Shani.> > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu showing that> > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal area of the> > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th Lord are involved.> > > >> It can be remedied.> > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary Kalatra Shrapa in the> > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th House, Shani is> > > >> involved in the secondary curse.> > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in Curses showing some> > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the 9th Bhava in> > > >> Navamsha.> > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from the AL.> > > >> Regards,> > > >> Anurag Sharma> > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...>> > > >> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> >> > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > >> >> > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person, who was not married yet> > > >> altough> > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of Naisargik = delayed). There> > > >> were some> > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > *December 28, 1972> > > >> > Time: 22:25:02> > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"> > > >> > *> > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious doshas) and waiting for Your> > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support delay ?> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Regards,> > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > >> > email: rafal@> > > >> > www.rohinaa. com> > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- > > --------- ------> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT> > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess enger/*http: > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>> > > > from any browser, without download.> > > >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Zoranji,

Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga say

no relationship, how to know which is most important? You say

Navamsa shows many relationship...which yoga? Instead, I was taught

that Sarpa Yoga shows delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri Graha

so has this strength the other yogas? How You would resolve this?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

amar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi

or Shukra in 12th house leave you unmarried.

Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona,

such placement from Navamsa should also give the same,

unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th

lord in 12th house in Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not

sufficient.

I think your chart need rectification.Current

navamsa Lagna shows too many relationships...

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of ND

1. lipanj 2007 2:21

sohamsa

RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Dear Zoran,

I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu

lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been

married. [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E

17/0'N 31]

Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this

thread.

regards,

ND

amar <ahimsa.yu> wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga

for no marriage.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

31. svibanj 2007 8:33

sohamsa

Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama

krsna

Dear Zoran ,

Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very planning,

innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC

is rejected.

Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?

Regards,

Rafal

Gendarz - SJC

Guru

email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

I guess I know the reasons why you were taught

so, however I was taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.

In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in

Dhanu Navamsa Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no

marriage. I am not

saying that Navamsa must change without prior

checking up, however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.

Regards

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

30. svibanj 2007 9:01

sohamsa

hare

rama krsna

Dear Zoran,

I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some clarifications

how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and these are

correct.

Regards,

Rafal

Gendarz - SJC

Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

How can you be sure of the birth

time. Neither Kunda nor Pranapada are correct.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

29. svibanj 2007 19:11

sohamsa

hare

rama krsna

Dear Anurag,

Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I recall what I was

taught personally (which has stronger weightage than general lectures,

if we think about the same lecture) and I found its working.

Regards,

Rafal

Gendarz - SJC

Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

I recall reading (and listening?) that the

Grahas, Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana

from the AK face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of

course, if there is confluence of more factors affecting one life area

in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more

intense.

In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM;

Cuttack, Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the

AK. I lost my father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several

other features in the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is

the situation.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation.

blogspot. com

sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...>

wrote:

>

> *hare rama krsna*

>

> Dear Anurag,

>

> Very good points.

>

> I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or at least 2)

must

> be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that for certain

can be

> problem..but small.

>

> Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona gives

chaste

> lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive found one good

mail

> from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru so the

ghosts

> take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> email: rafal

> www.rohinaa.

com

> (+48) 503 44 18 18

>

> Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> >

> > Namaskar.

> >

> > Another reason for problems in getting married could be the

fact that

> > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana Karaka

Sthana from

> > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the people

who arrive

> > to take on the role of spouse.

> >

> > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be just

Guru alone

> > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it obtains in

the Rashi?

> > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in Vrishchik

and giving

> > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical thought,

purity etc OR

> > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar

ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > *hare rama krsna*

> > >

> > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:

> > >

> > > *Ramadasji:*

> > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of Rasis? Pls

elaborate.

> > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad experience, no

delay. Infact

> > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can be

good and often

> > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives Kuja-bhanga) .

> > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong: Sarpa

dosha gives delay!

> > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?

> > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us about

strength of

> > > attachement.

> > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about marriage?

> > >

> > > *Anuragji:*

> > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad

marriage?

> > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in Vrscika

Lagna D9.

> > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do with

delay.

> > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when Lord is

there then its

> > > changed,

> > > even if its dushtana from AL.

> > >

> > > Still there are two (I see three more) things which

needs to be

> > > mentioned (factor for delay).

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > email: rafal@

> > > www.rohinaa. com

> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > >

> > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):

> > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

> > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

> > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > The following points are important in causing delay

in marriage in

> > the

> > > > present chart :

> > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another fixed

Rashi,its lord

> > Shani

> > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a chara

Rashi ( Tula ).

> > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra

ie., Shani and Vivaha

> > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and

afflicted by the

> > > > association of another malefic Kuja.

> > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani is

involved in 7th

> > > > house ( Lord ).

> > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.

> > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the

nodes.

> > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.

> > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is within

42 Degs.20' and

> > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.

> > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is at

a higher

> > longitude

> > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is coming

near to Surya to

> > > > swallow him.

> > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord

Shani,Vivaha Karaka

> > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in

delaying the marriage.

> > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree

Shaapa and chanting of

> > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.

> > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

> > > > Ramadas Rao.

> > > >

> > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:

> > > >

> > > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > >

> > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,

> > > >

> > > > *Krishna:

> > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.

> > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!

> > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.

> > > >

> > > > *Anurag:*

> > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.

> > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not neccesarily

delay.

> > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.

> > > >

> > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please

see again.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > email: rafal@

> > > > www.rohinaa. com

> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):

> > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > >> Dear Rafal,

> > > >> Namaskar.

> > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:

> > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada.

There may be a

> > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit

conflicts of interest

> > > >> with the native at a manifest level.

> > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of

Jupiter caused by Surya

> > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary

Curse of Venus. The

> > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal

and Shani.

> > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu

showing that

> > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal

area of the

> > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th

Lord are involved.

> > > >> It can be remedied.

> > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary

Kalatra Shrapa in the

> > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th

House, Shani is

> > > >> involved in the secondary curse.

> > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in

Curses showing some

> > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the

9th Bhava in

> > > >> Navamsha.

> > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from

the AL.

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anurag Sharma

> > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation.

blogspot. com

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme@ ...>

> > > >> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > *hare rama krsna*

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person,

who was not married yet

> > > >> altough

> > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of

Naisargik = delayed). There

> > > >> were some

> > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > *December 28, 1972

> > > >> > Time: 22:25:02

> > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)

> > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"

> > > >> > *

> > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious

doshas) and waiting for Your

> > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support

delay ?

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Regards,

> > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > >> > email: rafal@

> > > >> > www.rohinaa. com

> > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > >> >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---------

--------- ---------

> > --------- ------

> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT

> > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess

enger/*http:

> > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>

> > > > from any browser, without download.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real

people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Planets in Kendra in Navamsa give overriding influence, very fixed karma.

Chandra in 7th in Navamsa shows .... ohh.. someone obsessed about sex and coming into many

relationships. Only GUru can curb this tendency, which in the 8th house would not do so.Further

Magnal and Shukra with Rashi dristi on 2nd. THat is the reason I said to many relationships, however

Sarpa Yoga need not delay marriage. Look at Guruji's chart.

I was not discussing Rashi chart, since Shani and Ketu in Both Arudha and Upapada, terrible for marriage..

Rashi chart shows delays and problems no doubt. It is Navamsa which is problem. Either he had too many relationships

and remained bachelor *due to affliction in Rashi, or Navamsa should change if there were not many relationships..

This is based on a quick look at the chart..

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 13:07sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

hraum namah adityayaDear Zoranji,Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga say no relationship, how to know which is most important? You say Navamsa shows many relationship...which yoga? Instead, I was taught that Sarpa Yoga shows delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri Graha so has this strength the other yogas? How You would resolve this?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comamar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi or Shukra in 12th house leave you unmarried.

Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona, such placement from Navamsa should also give the same,

unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th lord in 12th house in Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not sufficient.

I think your chart need rectification.Current navamsa Lagna shows too many relationships...

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of ND1. lipanj 2007 2:21sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Dear Zoran,I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been married. [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N 31]Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this thread.regards,NDamar <ahimsa.yu> wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz31. svibanj 2007 8:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Zoran ,Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC is rejected. Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.

In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am not

saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up, however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.

Regards

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz30. svibanj 2007 9:01sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Zoran,I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and these are correct.Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor Pranapada are correct.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz29. svibanj 2007 19:11sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Anurag,Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage than general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found its working. Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

I recall reading (and listening?) that the Grahas, Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course, if there is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense.

In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK. I lost my father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other features in the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hare rama krsna*> > Dear Anurag,> > Very good points.> > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or at least 2) must > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that for certain can be > problem..but small.> > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona gives chaste > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive found one good mail > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru so the ghosts > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.> > > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa. com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Rafal,> >> > Namaskar.> >> > Another reason for problems in getting married could be the fact that > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana Karaka Sthana from > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the people who arrive > > to take on the role of spouse.> >> > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be just Guru alone > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it obtains in the Rashi? > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in Vrishchik and giving > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical thought, purity etc OR > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hare rama krsna*> > >> > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:> > >> > > *Ramadasji:*> > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of Rasis? Pls elaborate.> > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad experience, no delay. Infact> > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can be good and often> > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives Kuja-bhanga) .> > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong: Sarpa dosha gives delay!> > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?> > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us about strength of> > > attachement.> > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about marriage?> > >> > > *Anuragji:*> > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad marriage?> > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in Vrscika Lagna D9.> > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do with delay.> > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when Lord is there then its> > > changed,> > > even if its dushtana from AL.> > >> > > Still there are two (I see three more) things which needs to be> > > mentioned (factor for delay).> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):> > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > The following points are important in causing delay in marriage in > > the> > > > present chart :> > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another fixed Rashi,its lord > > Shani> > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a chara Rashi ( Tula ).> > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra ie., Shani and Vivaha> > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and afflicted by the> > > > association of another malefic Kuja.> > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani is involved in 7th> > > > house ( Lord ).> > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.> > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the nodes.> > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.> > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is within 42 Degs.20' and> > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.> > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is at a higher > > longitude> > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is coming near to Surya to> > > > swallow him.> > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord Shani,Vivaha Karaka> > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in delaying the marriage.> > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree Shaapa and chanting of> > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.> > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > >> > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,> > > >> > > > *Krishna:> > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.> > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!> > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.> > > >> > > > *Anurag:*> > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.> > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not neccesarily delay.> > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.> > > >> > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please see again.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):> > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> Dear Rafal,> > > >> Namaskar.> > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:> > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada. There may be a> > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit conflicts of interest> > > >> with the native at a manifest level.> > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of Jupiter caused by Surya> > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary Curse of Venus. The> > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal and Shani.> > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu showing that> > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal area of the> > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th Lord are involved.> > > >> It can be remedied.> > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary Kalatra Shrapa in the> > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th House, Shani is> > > >> involved in the secondary curse.> > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in Curses showing some> > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the 9th Bhava in> > > >> Navamsha.> > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from the AL.> > > >> Regards,> > > >> Anurag Sharma> > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...>> > > >> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> >> > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > >> >> > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person, who was not married yet> > > >> altough> > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of Naisargik = delayed). There> > > >> were some> > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > *December 28, 1972> > > >> > Time: 22:25:02> > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"> > > >> > *> > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious doshas) and waiting for Your> > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support delay ?> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Regards,> > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > >> > email: rafal@> > > >> > www.rohinaa. com> > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- > > --------- ------> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT> > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess enger/*http: > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>> > > > from any browser, without download.> > > >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Zoranji,

Hm. Do we look at the same chart?

Yes, planets in kendra shows fixed karma? So?

#1 Here, Chandra is in 12H (if we take Scorpio).

#2 Guru is not in the 8 (not in d1 nor d9), but in the first (d9).

#3 Shukra is in the 2nd house, but Mangal doesnt aspect it.

Still I dont know why You say D9 shows many relationship. Maybe

You are using different chart. Chandra is not in 7, Jupiter is not in

8, Mangal

doesnt infl 2H.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

amar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Planets in Kendra in Navamsa give overriding

influence, very fixed karma.

Chandra in 7th in Navamsa shows .... ohh..

someone obsessed about sex and coming into many

relationships. Only GUru can curb this tendency,

which in the 8th house would not do so.Further

Magnal and Shukra with Rashi dristi on 2nd. THat

is the reason I said to many relationships, however

Sarpa Yoga need not delay marriage. Look at

Guruji's chart.

I was not discussing Rashi chart, since Shani

and Ketu in Both Arudha and Upapada, terrible for marriage..

Rashi chart shows delays and problems no doubt.

It is Navamsa which is problem. Either he had too many relationships

and remained bachelor *due to affliction in

Rashi, or Navamsa should change if there were not many relationships..

This is based on a quick look at the chart..

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

1. lipanj 2007 13:07

sohamsa

Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

hraum namah

adityaya

Dear Zoranji,

Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga say

no relationship, how to know which is most important? You say

Navamsa shows many relationship...which yoga? Instead, I was

taught that Sarpa Yoga shows delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri

Graha so has this strength the other yogas? How You would resolve this?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz - SJC

Guru

email:

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa.com

amar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi

or Shukra in 12th house leave you unmarried.

Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona,

such placement from Navamsa should also give the same,

unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th

lord in 12th house in Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not

sufficient.

I think your chart need rectification.Current

navamsa Lagna shows too many relationships...

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of ND

1. lipanj 2007 2:21

sohamsa

RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Dear Zoran,

I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu

lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been

married. [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E

17/0'N 31]

Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this

thread.

regards,

ND

amar <ahimsa.yu>

wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga

for no marriage.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

31. svibanj 2007 8:33

sohamsa

hare

rama krsna

Dear Zoran ,

Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very planning,

innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC

is rejected.

Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?

Regards,

Rafal

Gendarz - SJC

Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

I guess I know the reasons why

you were taught so, however I was taught by Guruji to use it to the

certain matching.

In this case, it simply doesn't

match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga

for no marriage. I am not

saying that Navamsa must change

without prior checking up, however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed

marriage.

Regards

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

30. svibanj 2007 9:01

sohamsa

hare

rama krsna

Dear Zoran,

I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some clarifications

how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and these are

correct.

Regards,

Rafal

Gendarz - SJC

Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

How can you be sure of the birth

time. Neither Kunda nor Pranapada are correct.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On

Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

29. svibanj 2007 19:11

sohamsa

Re: Re: Find Yogas for

delay

hare

rama krsna

Dear Anurag,

Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I recall what I was

taught personally (which has stronger weightage than general lectures,

if we think about the same lecture) and I found its working.

Regards,

Rafal

Gendarz - SJC

Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

I recall reading (and listening?) that the

Grahas, Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana

from the AK face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of

course, if there is confluence of more factors affecting one life area

in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more

intense.

In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM;

Cuttack, Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the

AK. I lost my father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several

other features in the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is

the situation.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation.

blogspot. com

sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...>

wrote:

>

> *hare rama krsna*

>

> Dear Anurag,

>

> Very good points.

>

> I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or at least 2)

must

> be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that for certain

can be

> problem..but small.

>

> Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona gives

chaste

> lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive found one good

mail

> from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru so the

ghosts

> take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> email: rafal

> www.rohinaa.

com

> (+48) 503 44 18 18

>

> Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> >

> > Namaskar.

> >

> > Another reason for problems in getting married could be the

fact that

> > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana Karaka

Sthana from

> > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the people

who arrive

> > to take on the role of spouse.

> >

> > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be just

Guru alone

> > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it obtains in

the Rashi?

> > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in Vrishchik

and giving

> > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical thought,

purity etc OR

> > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Anurag Sharma

> >

> > http://www.planetar

ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > *hare rama krsna*

> > >

> > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:

> > >

> > > *Ramadasji:*

> > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of Rasis? Pls

elaborate.

> > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad experience, no

delay. Infact

> > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can be

good and often

> > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives Kuja-bhanga) .

> > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong: Sarpa

dosha gives delay!

> > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?

> > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us about

strength of

> > > attachement.

> > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about marriage?

> > >

> > > *Anuragji:*

> > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad

marriage?

> > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in Vrscika

Lagna D9.

> > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do with

delay.

> > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when Lord is

there then its

> > > changed,

> > > even if its dushtana from AL.

> > >

> > > Still there are two (I see three more) things which

needs to be

> > > mentioned (factor for delay).

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > email: rafal@

> > > www.rohinaa. com

> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > >

> > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):

> > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

> > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

> > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > The following points are important in causing delay

in marriage in

> > the

> > > > present chart :

> > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another fixed

Rashi,its lord

> > Shani

> > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a chara

Rashi ( Tula ).

> > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra

ie., Shani and Vivaha

> > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and

afflicted by the

> > > > association of another malefic Kuja.

> > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani is

involved in 7th

> > > > house ( Lord ).

> > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.

> > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the

nodes.

> > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.

> > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is within

42 Degs.20' and

> > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.

> > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is at

a higher

> > longitude

> > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is coming

near to Surya to

> > > > swallow him.

> > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord

Shani,Vivaha Karaka

> > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in

delaying the marriage.

> > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree

Shaapa and chanting of

> > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.

> > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

> > > > Ramadas Rao.

> > > >

> > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:

> > > >

> > > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > >

> > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,

> > > >

> > > > *Krishna:

> > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.

> > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!

> > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.

> > > >

> > > > *Anurag:*

> > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.

> > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not neccesarily

delay.

> > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.

> > > >

> > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please

see again.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > email: rafal@

> > > > www.rohinaa. com

> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):

> > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > >> Dear Rafal,

> > > >> Namaskar.

> > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:

> > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada.

There may be a

> > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit

conflicts of interest

> > > >> with the native at a manifest level.

> > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of

Jupiter caused by Surya

> > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary

Curse of Venus. The

> > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal

and Shani.

> > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu

showing that

> > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal

area of the

> > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th

Lord are involved.

> > > >> It can be remedied.

> > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary

Kalatra Shrapa in the

> > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th

House, Shani is

> > > >> involved in the secondary curse.

> > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in

Curses showing some

> > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the

9th Bhava in

> > > >> Navamsha.

> > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from

the AL.

> > > >> Regards,

> > > >> Anurag Sharma

> > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation.

blogspot. com

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme@ ...>

> > > >> wrote:

> > > >> >

> > > >> > *hare rama krsna*

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,

> > > >> >

> > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person,

who was not married yet

> > > >> altough

> > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of

Naisargik = delayed). There

> > > >> were some

> > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > *December 28, 1972

> > > >> > Time: 22:25:02

> > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)

> > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"

> > > >> > *

> > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious

doshas) and waiting for Your

> > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support

delay ?

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> >

> > > >> > Regards,

> > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > >> > email: rafal@

> > > >> > www.rohinaa. com

> > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > >> >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---------

--------- ---------

> > --------- ------

> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT

> > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess

enger/*http:

> > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>

> > > > from any browser, without download.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from

real people. Go to

Answers.