IndiaDivine.org

Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Learned Members,

While on Navamsha placements, specifically with a view to rectification, proper identification of innate abilities, skills and intervention of Destiny and God (Grahas in Kendra to Navamsha Lagna) as brought out by Zoran's email below, and also in Visti Larsen's lecture on the subject, I remembered a terrific exchange between Pt. Sanjay Rath and PVR Narasimha Rao regarding the latter's Navamsha Chakra rectification. This exchange is available in the public archives in the Varahamihira group. I am posting the exchange below in my email for the benefit and recollection of querists in this thread, learned Jyotishis, Jyotish Gurus and all concerned.

Personally, the real gem that I found in the exchange below was the role of the 3rd House in the Navamsha Chakra. It had specific relevance in that I (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India) have exalted and Vakra Guru in Marana Karaka Sthana in this Bhava along with Svagrahi Chandra in Karka Amsa. In the exchange, Sanjay Ji explains that the 3rd House in Navamsha, shows 'what we do with our hands'. In other words it is in indicator of skill involving hands. I used to write profusely in Rahu Vimshottari Dasha but it was Dionysian fiction (Rahu).

In Guru Mahadasha, I started writing Jyotish related articles which reflected the grey zone of the Dasha Sandhi and carried shades of Rahu. As time went on Guru took more of a role in the writing. This seems to have grown steadily in the Dasha. Even Consultancy related work partakes of the lengthiness of Jupiter's Karakattwa and this reflects in the articles and papers as well.

Please see the exchange below which I found to be very enriching.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

[Jagannath] Re: Narasimha's D-60 etc (Sanjay's deities)

Hamsa Om So'hamDear Narasimha,When correcting the navamsa, please stick to navamsa. How are we goingto arrive at any decision if you keep on deviating into higher divisionswithout fixing the navamsa? My additional comments are below: ->> My father had already taken the time a little before the> first cry time. My father insists that Aries navamsa is> simply impossible.RATH: PLEASE ASK YOUR FATHER (HUMBLY) TO GIVE HIS COMMENTS ON THE REASONSFOR THIS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.> > > He said navamsa lagna in Taurus gives me some orientation towards> > > aesthetic things and pleasures.> > RATH :Any influence of Venus will give this.>> Yes, but this orientation towards aesthetic things is a> *salient* feature of my personality. Even as I think deeply> about the difference between Jupiter in 8th and 9th in> navamsa, I appreciate some music and some part of my body> taps to the music involuntarily. Right now, I am listening> to some music as I type this. The sense of aesthetic> well-being is a salient part of me.RATH: THERE ARE A LOT OF WESTERN ASTROLOGY CONCEPTS CREEPING INTO JYOTISH.MUSIC HAS TWO ASPECTS AND BOTH ARE RULED BY THE LUMINARIES. THAT IS WHYMUSIC IS SAID TO BE LIFE REJUVINATING. THE SUN RULES THE RHYTHEM & BEATWHILE THE MOON RULES THE MELODY AND SINGING, THE MOON SHOULD BE IN TRINES ORTHE THIRD HOUSE FOR ABILITY TO COMPOSE POETRY, THE VENUS IN THE THIRD HOUSEGIVES THE ABILITY TO DECORATE OR PAINT.> Venus being lagna lord and occupying 2nd (house of general> taste) with Moon explains it better than Venus merely> aspecting lagna lord. Venusian and lunar influence on lagna> will be very small if I have Ar lagna.

RATH: THE THIRD IS AN IMPORTANT HOUSE OF SKILLS IN THE NAVAMSA AS IT SHOWSWHAT WE CAN DO WITH OUR HANDS AND ALSO RULED DHI SHAKTI TO THE EXTENT OFUTILISING THESE SKILLS. THE BEST PAINTERS HAVE VENUS IN THE THIRD IN THENAVAMSA. THUS IN BOTH THE CASES WE SEE THESE SKILLS. > Jupiter in 8th may produce a fool, but he is in his> moolatrikona here. In D-27, he is with Mercury in a> Mercurian sign. In D-24, he is in Pisces. Considering all> these, Jupiter in 8th in D-9 did not make me a fool and> only tuned my "dhee" in the direction of the hidden.RATH: AGAIN YOU ARE DEVIATING INTO OTHER DIVISIONAL CHARTS.> In any case, one who ignores what is in his front and keeps> searching for hidden things is a fool in a sense!RATH: NO, NO STREATCHING PLEASE. START USING PHILOSOPHY AND JYTISH RULES GOFOR A SIX. YOU CAN JUSTIFY ALMOST EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IN THIS WAY.> If Jupiter in Sg is in 9th in D-9, it is unlikely to give> such "nigoodha tattva jijnasa" (the expression my father> used catches my spirit so well!) and one's intelligence is> likely to have the spirit of *conforming* and one will be> an obedient and conforming learner (which I am not). Even> as I respect my guru and his teachings, I always tend to> think that something is missing and I am always searching> for it. This makes excellent sense with Jupiter in 8th in> D-9. Jupiter in 9th may not give that spirit. I doubt it.RATH: THIS QUESTIONING COMES FROM THE INHERENT NATURE OF ARIES. WHERE DOESIT SAY ABOUT BEING A CONFIRMING LEARNER? JUPITER IN THE NINTH WILL SHOW ONEWHO WILL USE CONSIDERABLE DHI SHAKTI FOR LEARNING. IT PRODUCES ONE WITH ABROAD KNOWLEDGE BASE AND ALSO GIVES SKILLS IN TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SCRIPTURES.> So, in a sense, I am a fool. But Jupiter's positive> strength in some divisions makes me a fool with a purpose.RATH: NO, THIS IS AGAIN STRETCHING THE POINT AND USING OTHER DIVISIONS.> > CONSTELLATION OF RAHU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NAVAMSA HOUSE> PLACEMENT. IN>> No, I did not say there is a link. But both together> beautifully explain the direction in which my "dhee" is> tuned. I find my father's point very fascinating.RATH: THIS FASCINATION AND LIKES AND DISLIKES COME IN THE WAY OF REALANALYSIS. GET OVER IT. FOR FIFTEEN YEARS I *REALLY* BELIEVED THAT MY NAVAMSAIS LIBRA AS THE RECORDED TIME SAID SO. AFTER ALL THERE WERE AS MANY AS EIGHTLADIES INSIDE THE BEDROOM, THE LADY DOCTOR HAD BEEN SPENDING THE DAY AT HOMEAND THERE WERE TWO NURSES AS WELL. MY GRANNIES WERE HAVING A SMALL PARTY ANDONE WAS EVEN GIVING A RUNNING COMMENTARY! YOU KNOW HOW THINGS CAN BE ININDIA WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KIND OF RESOURCES. THE HOSPITAL HAD COME HOME!AND THUS I WAS ALSO NOT PREPARED TO LISTEN TO ANY LOGIC. WHEN I WAS TOLDTHAT VENUS IN THE SECONE ASPECTED BY MARS FROM THE 8TH PRODUCES....MY ANSWERWAS THAT KETU IS ALSO PLACED IN SCORPIO IN THE SECOND AND SHALL SINGLEHANDEDLY DEMOLISH THAT EVIL COMBINATION JUST LIKE GANESHA CURSED TULSI TOBURN IN HER PASSION DUE TO HAVING DISTURBED HIS PENANCE UNTIL SHE WASRESCUED BY VISHNU. TODAY AFTER SEEING SO MANY CHARTS WITH SUCH COMBINATIONS,I HAVE HUMBLY ACCEPTED WHAT WAS TAUGHT.IT IS NOT THAT I DISRESPECT MY ELDERS, BUT JUST THAT IT WAS MY OWNFORTUNE OR DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE OF SORTS. (OTHERS CAN CHECK MY NAVAMSA DOB: 7AUG 1963; 9:15'pm IST; SAMBALPUR, INDIA 21N28 84E01).>> > FACT IF JUPITER IS IN THE NINTH HOUSE IN THE NAVAMSA THE NATIVE SHALL> > RESPECT HIS GURU AND SHALL BE MOST DUTIFUL TOWARDS THEM. DR RAMAN> NEVER> > TAUGHT YOU JYOTISH PERSONALLY. JUST BECAUSE YOU READ HIS BOOKS, LIKE> > EKALAVYA YOU BECAME DEVOTED TO HIM AND HAVE EVEN TAKEN UP CUDGELS> AGAINST K> > N RAO WHEN HE SPOKE ILL OF DR RAMAN. THEY WAY YOU DEFENDED DR RAMAN> SPEAKS> > VOLUMES AND I HAD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT GURU SHOULD BE VERY> STRONG> > INFLUENCE IN YOUR DHARMA. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS FELT THAT YOUR NAVAMSA> SHOULD>> That point has some strength in it. However, there were> many occasions in the past when I confronted my guru in> public over disagreements. I wasn't really an obedient> sishya in the true sense.>> It is true that I tend to behave like a warrior when one> does something adharmik (in my view). Sri K.N.Rao made some> cheap allegations on Dr. Raman in his books and that made> me mad. However, if someone politely says that Raman> ayanamsa is wrong, I will only say "I agree".>> Why Dr. Raman, let's take you. I always make my respect for> you known, but did I take your side when I was convinced> otherwise? For example, you talked about "the very strong> character of my friend" Goravani and forwarded to> vedic astrology list his mail in which he banned Chandra> Hari on GJlist. That suggested to me that you wanted me to> do the same thing on vedic astrology list. Did I do it?> First, when Chandra Hari abused you, I gently admonished> him. Later, as you crossed swords with him and deviated to> unnecessary things (tantrik, serpant's poison etc), did I> take your side?>> I don't think I am an obedient sishya who would always> obey and protect his guru.RATH: WHO SAYS YOU DISOBEYED? WHY SHOULD A SISYA BE A DOG? YOU DID WHAT YOUFELT RIGHT AND I DID WHAT I FELT RIGHT. IF HE TRIES TO TALK ABOUT THE EFFECTOF THE MANTRA THAT I AM DOING OR TRIES TO GIVE A SUBTLE THREAT ABOUT HISTANTRIK POWERS, WELL, I JUST PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. THAT CHANDRA HAS NO IDEAOF WHAT TANTRICISM CAN BE. HE SHOULD MEET THE LIKES OF BHAGAVAN MISHRA ORTHE KONTILO MAHARAJ OF BHOOTA SIDDHI WHO PERFORMED ANNUAL HUMAN SACRIFICESUNTIL I PREVAILED UPON MY UNCLE TO PUT HIM BEHIND BARS. HE WAS SENT TO THELOCK UP AND IN THIS FIGHT AGAINST TANTRICS AND BLACK MAGICIANS WHO INDULGEIN SUCH TERRIBLE ATROCITIES, I AM THE LAST TO STEP ASIDE. I HAVE MADE THIS AMISSION OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T NEED ANYBODY'S HELP OR SUPPORT ON OR OFF ANYLIST IN ANY FORM OR MANNER. THE ONLY ONE I NEED IN THIS IS SRI JAGANNATHMAHAPRABHU. SO, LETS LEAVE CHANDRA OUT OF THIS NAVAMSA DISCUSSION.MY READING IS THAT CHANDRA IS DOWN, BUT NOT OUT.> Jupiter need not be in 9th to give a good sense of dharma.> Dharma karaka Sun in 9th in D-9 also gives a good sense of> dharma.RATH: KINDLY TELL ME WHERE YOU READ THIS ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OF DHARMA SHASTRAFROM THE SUN. SUN IS THE EXECUTIVE KING WHO IS GUIDED INTO EXECUTION BYJUPITER EITHER AS THE KNOWLEDGABLE OR AS DIVINITY (GOD). THAT IS WHY JUPITERIN THE 8TH GIVES ASURA YOGA.> D-27 (Bhamsa or Nakshatramsa) is the chart of strengths and> weaknesses. Fiery Mars in his moolatrikona (fiery Aries)> occupies the 9th house (dharma) in my D-27 (with the middle> one-third of Taurus navamsa). That gives me an adament,> independent and warrior-like spirit of dharma. Each of the> three adjectives I used is absolutely appropriate when> describing my sense of dharma.RATH: THIS SPIRIT IS BETTER EXPLAINED BY THE MARTIAN SIGN ARIES RISING WITHJUPITER IN THE NINTH WITH MARS. AS THE LAGNA LORD IN THE NINTH MARS GIVESYOU A GREAT DEAL OF INDEPENDANCE AND THAT TOO OF THE MARTIAN KIND, AND THATTOO IN MATTERS OF DHARMA (NINTH HOUSE). AGAIN YOU ARE GOING INTO OTHERDIVISIONS.> > RATH: I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT IN YOUR HOROSCOPE. YOU CANNOT HAVE VENUS> IN THE> > SECOND HOUSE ASPECTED BY MARS. THIS IS A VERY SPECIFIC COMBINATION> FOR A> > CHARACTERLESS PERSON (WOMANIZER TO BE PRECISE). THE CONJUNCTION OF> MOON AND> > JUPITER DOES NOT REDUCE THIS, BUT ONLY INCREASES IT. IN VIEW OF THE> ABOVE,> > THE NAVAMSA LAGNA CANNOT BE TAURUS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.>> We are a mixture of who our horoscope says we are, who we> strive to be and who our upasana makes us to be.>> Venus in 2nd with Martian aspect creates too much passion> and it could be said to be true in my case. You said Moon> and Jupiter increase it. But Jupiter is the strongest of> the 4 planets there and can't he suppress the passion with> upasana?RATH: NO, JUPITER IS EXPANSIVE BY NATURE AND WILL EXPAND THIS *CREATIVE*POTENTIAL ALSO. I FULLY DISAGREE WITH THAT PASSION STATEMENT YOU MADE ABOUTYOURSELF. NOW THIS STATEMENT IS ALSO PROVING THAT YOUR NAVAMSA IS ARIES WITHMARS IN THE NINTH HOUSE. JUST TO PROVE THAT YOUR NAVAMSA IS TAURUS, YOU WILLSTART ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE, HAVE ASURIC QUALITIES, ANDEVERYTHING THAT I SAY WOULD BE INDICATED. NO, I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THISABOUT YOU. IN A WAY I ADMIRE YOU. I DID EXACTLY THIS SAME THIS MANY YEARSBACK! SOMETIMES GOD GIVES IT BACK IN THIS LIFE.>> My father told me at a young age that I would either become> an unprincipled and perverted person addicted to alcohol> and such things or a very spiritual person of extraordinary> achievements. He told me one of the two extremes would> take place.RATH: HE SAID THIS FROM THE RASI CHART DUE TO THE PLANETS IN THE EIGHTHHOUSE WHICH CAN GO EITHER WAY. THE DHARMAKARMADIPATI YOGA CAN MAKE YOU AVERY PRINCIPLED MAN OR THEIR PLACEMENT IN THE 8TH CAN MAKE YOU A GONE CASE.AGAIN THIS IS OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA DISCUSIION AND I AGREE WITH YOUR FATHERSREADINGS OF THE CHART.> He told me that Jupiter has a very strong influence on the> whole rasi chart and on the whole navamsa chart and he told> me to capture that influence with upasana. Because he is in> Swathi, Jupiter will become very favorable with upasana and> he is the only one who can steer my life in the right> direction through the considerable influence he has in my> rasi and navamsa charts. This was my father's instruction> and he made me start my upasana at a young age. All that> upasana surely had its effect and channelled the Jovian> influence in my rasi and navamsa charts.RATH: I AGREE WITH THE EFFECTS OF UPASANA, BUT WHAT YOU SAY FITS BETTER WITHTHE JUPITER IN THE NINTH IN NAVAMSA WHEREBY YOUR FATHER ACTUALLY BECOMESYOUR GURU.> Yes and I have already indicated that my marital life> wasn't smooth at all in the last 3-4 years.>RATH: NEITHER WAS MINE, NOR WAS THIS FOR ALMOST EVERY PERSON I KNOW. BUT THEMARRIAGE SURVIVES AND THIS ONLY PROVES MY POINT. IN FACT THE MARRIAGE WILLSURVIVE A LONG TIME AND LET ME MAKE THIS PREDICTION NOW AND HERE "THAT YOUWILL SURVIVE YOUR WIFE". PLEASE CONVEY THIS TO PADMAJA. IN INDIA, THIS ISSTILL CONSIDERED A GREAT BLESSING FOR THE LADY.* * *>> > What is the real implication of the seventh Lord of Rasi Chart> being> > placed in the 8th house in Navamsa. Will Jupiter be in the 8th house> in the> > Navamsa? Then which planet gave you the knowledge of Sanskrit?>> Jupiter.>> D-24 is the chart of education. In my D-24, Jupiter is very> strong in Pisces. He aspects the lagna and 4th house and> that gave me knowledge of Sanskrit at a young age.RATH; AGAIN, YOU ARE GOING OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA. THIS IS THE DHARMA AMSA ANDTHIS IS WHAT WE BRING WITH US FROM THE LAST LIFE. IN FACT FIRST STUDY THERASI & NAVAMS AND THEN ONLY ENTER THE OTHER DIVISIONS. HAVE YOU MADE THED-24 OF A RIKSHAW PULLER? I WILL DISCUSS THIS DIVISIONS LATER.> Whenever I get recognition for my knowledge (state first, a> request for interview, class first at IIT etc), Li, Ge and> Aq are involved in Narayana dasa. With Ge lagna, lord of Ge> is in 5th (Li). AL is in Aq and Ge is the 5th from AL (and> Li has the 5th lord from AL).RATH: WE SHALL COME TO THIS AND YOU WILL ALSO AGREE THEN THAT THE DASA ISCORRECT. FIRST, LET US FIX THE NAVAMSA.> My main strength in life has been the ability to learn and> grasp things very quickly. D-24 lagna lord Mercury in 5th> fits well IMHO. If you change navamsa lagna, D-24 lagna> changes from Ge to Ta.RATH: AGAIN OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA. I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS NOW.> D-20 lagna also changes if we change D-9 lagna to Ar. With> the current Ta lagna in D-20, Mercury is in 2nd in own> house and lagna lord Venus is debilitated in 5th, aspected> by Mercury. My family deity is Narayana (Mercury). My ishta> daiva are Sri Maha Lakshmi (debilitated planet: goddess and> Venus: Lakshmi) and Narayana.RATH: WHY NOT MERCURY IN THE FOURTH HOUSE IN D-20? ANYWAY WE SHALL COME TOTHIS LATER.> > How much does the time have to move for the Lagna to be (A) Aries> and> > (B) Gemini?>> To make it Ge, we need to add 7 min 25 sec. To make it Ar,> we need to subtract 6 min 22 sec.>RATH: OK. THEN SUBTRACT THE TIME AND GIVE A CHART FOR ARIES NAVAMSA. I THINKNARAYAN HAS GIVEN SOME TIMING.BLESSINGS OF SRI JAGANNATHSanjay Rath

sohamsa , "amar" <ahimsa wrote:>> Om Namah Shivaya,> Dear Rafal,> Planets in Kendra in Navamsa give overriding influence, very fixed karma.> Chandra in 7th in Navamsa shows .... ohh.. someone obsessed about sex and> coming into many> relationships. Only GUru can curb this tendency, which in the 8th house> would not do so.Further> Magnal and Shukra with Rashi dristi on 2nd. THat is the reason I said to> many relationships, however> Sarpa Yoga need not delay marriage. Look at Guruji's chart.> I was not discussing Rashi chart, since Shani and Ketu in Both Arudha and> Upapada, terrible for marriage..> Rashi chart shows delays and problems no doubt. It is Navamsa which is> problem. Either he had too many relationships> and remained bachelor *due to affliction in Rashi, or Navamsa should change> if there were not many relationships..> This is based on a quick look at the chart..> Best wishes> Zoran> > sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of> Rafal Gendarz> 1. lipanj 2007 13:07> sohamsa > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran> > > hraum namah adityaya> > Dear Zoranji,> > Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga say no> relationship, how to know which is most important? You say Navamsa shows> many relationship...which yoga? Instead, I was taught that Sarpa Yoga shows> delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri Graha so has this strength the> other yogas? How You would resolve this?> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa.com> > amar napisal(a):> > > Om Namah Shivaya,> I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi or Shukra in 12th house> leave you unmarried.> Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona, such placement from Navamsa> should also give the same,> unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th lord in 12th house in> Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not sufficient.> I think your chart need rectification.Current navamsa Lagna shows too> many relationships...> Best wishes> Zoran> > sohamsa [sohamsa ]On> Behalf Of ND> 1. lipanj 2007 2:21> sohamsa > RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran> > > Dear Zoran,> > I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu> lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been married.> [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N 31]> > Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this> thread.> > regards,> ND> > amar ahimsa wrote:> > Om Namah Shivaya,> Dear Rafal,> Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage.> Best wishes> Zoran> > sohamsa [sohamsa ]On> Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz> 31. svibanj 2007 8:33> sohamsa > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay> > > hare rama krsna> > Dear Zoran ,> > Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very> planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC> is rejected.> > Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa.com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > amar napisal(a):> Dear Rafal,> I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was> taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.> In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa> Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am not> saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up,> however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.> Regards> Zoran> > sohamsa > [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz> 30. svibanj 2007 9:01> sohamsa > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay> > > hare rama krsna> > Dear Zoran,> > I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some> clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and> these are correct.> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa.com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > amar napisal(a):> Dear Rafal,> How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor> Pranapada are correct.> Best wishes> Zoran> > sohamsa > [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz> 29. svibanj 2007 19:11> sohamsa > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay> > > hare rama krsna> > Dear Anurag,> > Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I> recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage than> general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found its> working.> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa.com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > Anurag Sharma napisal(a):> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Rafal,> Namaskar.> I recall reading (and listening?) that the Grahas,> Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK> face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course, if there> is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the Marana Karaka> Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense.> In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack,> Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK. I lost my> father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other features in> the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz> <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> >> > *hare rama krsna*> >> > Dear Anurag,> >> > Very good points.> >> > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or> at least 2) must> > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that> for certain can be> > problem..but small.> >> > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona> gives chaste> > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive> found one good mail> > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru> so the ghosts> > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.> >> >> >> > Regards,> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > email: rafal@> > www.rohinaa. com> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> >> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > Dear Rafal,> > >> > > Namaskar.> > >> > > Another reason for problems in getting married could> be the fact that> > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana> Karaka Sthana from> > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the> people who arrive> > > to take on the role of spouse.> > >> > > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be> just Guru alone> > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it> obtains in the Rashi?> > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in> Vrishchik and giving> > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical> thought, purity etc OR> > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz> <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:> > > >> > > > *Ramadasji:*> > > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of> Rasis? Pls elaborate.> > > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad> experience, no delay. Infact> > > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can> be good and often> > > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives> Kuja-bhanga) .> > > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong:> Sarpa dosha gives delay!> > > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?> > > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us> about strength of> > > > attachement.> > > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about> marriage?> > > >> > > > *Anuragji:*> > > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad> marriage?> > > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in> Vrscika Lagna D9.> > > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do> with delay.> > > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when> Lord is there then its> > > > changed,> > > > even if its dushtana from AL.> > > >> > > > Still there are two (I see three more) things> which needs to be> > > > mentioned (factor for delay).> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):> > > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > > The following points are important in causing> delay in marriage in> > > the> > > > > present chart :> > > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another> fixed Rashi,its lord> > > Shani> > > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a> chara Rashi ( Tula ).> > > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra> ie., Shani and Vivaha> > > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and> afflicted by the> > > > > association of another malefic Kuja.> > > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani> is involved in 7th> > > > > house ( Lord ).> > > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.> > > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the> nodes.> > > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.> > > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is> within 42 Degs.20' and> > > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.> > > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is> at a higher> > > longitude> > > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is> coming near to Surya to> > > > > swallow him.> > > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord> Shani,Vivaha Karaka> > > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in> delaying the marriage.> > > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree> Shaapa and chanting of> > > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.> > > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > > >> > > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:> > > > >> > > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > > >> > > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,> > > > >> > > > > *Krishna:> > > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.> > > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!> > > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.> > > > >> > > > > *Anurag:*> > > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.> > > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not> neccesarily delay.> > > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.> > > > >> > > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please> see again.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > > email: rafal@> > > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):> > > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> Dear Rafal,> > > > >> Namaskar.> > > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:> > > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada.> There may be a> > > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit> conflicts of interest> > > > >> with the native at a manifest level.> > > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of> Jupiter caused by Surya> > > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary> Curse of Venus. The> > > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal> and Shani.> > > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu> showing that> > > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal> area of the> > > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th> Lord are involved.> > > > >> It can be remedied.> > > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary> Kalatra Shrapa in the> > > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th> House, Shani is> > > > >> involved in the secondary curse.> > > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in> Curses showing some> > > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the> 9th Bhava in> > > > >> Navamsha.> > > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from> the AL.> > > > >> Regards,> > > > >> Anurag Sharma> > > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot.> com> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz> <starsuponme@ ...>> > > > >> wrote:> > > > >> >> > > > >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > > >> >> > > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > > >> >> > > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person, who> was not married yet> > > > >> altough> > > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of Naisargik> = delayed). There> > > > >> were some> > > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> > *December 28, 1972> > > > >> > Time: 22:25:02> > > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> > > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"> > > > >> > *> > > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious doshas)> and waiting for Your> > > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support> delay ?> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> > Regards,> > > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > >> > email: rafal@> > > > >> > www.rohinaa. com> > > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > > >> >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> > > --------- ------> > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT> > > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess> enger/*http:> > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>> > > > > from any browser, without download.> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> >> > > > > > --------> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to> Answers.>

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Anuragji,

I also have this discussion. Nice piece.

Skills part is also covered in one lecture from Varga chakra book.

There is descripiton of every graha.

In this chart this is problem because even if we take Dhanus Lg (like

Zoranji advocates) then still Guru and Rahu are in Paka giving some

abilities. Then Venus in lagna gives creativity and strong psyche. Yes

person is like that.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz -

SJC Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Learned Members,

While on Navamsha placements, specifically with a view to

rectification, proper identification of innate abilities, skills and

intervention of Destiny and God (Grahas in Kendra to Navamsha Lagna) as

brought out by Zoran's email below, and also in Visti Larsen's lecture

on the subject, I remembered a terrific exchange between Pt. Sanjay

Rath and PVR Narasimha Rao regarding the latter's Navamsha Chakra

rectification. This exchange is available in the public archives in the

Varahamihira group. I am posting the exchange below in my email for the

benefit and recollection of querists in this thread, learned Jyotishis,

Jyotish Gurus and all concerned.

Personally, the real gem that I found in the exchange below was

the role of the 3rd House in the Navamsha Chakra. It had specific

relevance in that I (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa,

India) have exalted and Vakra Guru in Marana Karaka Sthana in this

Bhava along with Svagrahi Chandra in Karka Amsa. In the exchange,

Sanjay Ji explains that the 3rd House in Navamsha, shows 'what we do

with our hands'. In other words it is in indicator of skill involving

hands. I used to write profusely in Rahu Vimshottari Dasha but it was

Dionysian fiction (Rahu).

In Guru Mahadasha, I started writing Jyotish related articles

which reflected the grey zone of the Dasha Sandhi and carried shades of

Rahu. As time went on Guru took more of a role in the writing. This

seems to have grown steadily in the Dasha. Even Consultancy related

work partakes of the lengthiness of Jupiter's Karakattwa and this

reflects in the articles and papers as well.

Please see the exchange below which I found to be very enriching.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

[Jagannath] Re: Narasimha's D-60 etc (Sanjay's deities)

Hamsa Om So'ham

Dear Narasimha,

When correcting the navamsa, please stick to navamsa. How are we going

to arrive at any decision if you keep on deviating into higher divisions

without fixing the navamsa? My additional comments are below: -

>

> My father had already taken the time a little before the

> first cry time. My father insists that Aries navamsa is

> simply impossible.

RATH: PLEASE ASK YOUR FATHER (HUMBLY) TO GIVE HIS COMMENTS ON THE

REASONS

FOR THIS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.

> > > He said navamsa lagna in Taurus gives me some

orientation towards

> > > aesthetic things and pleasures.

> > RATH :Any influence of Venus will give this.

>

> Yes, but this orientation towards aesthetic things is a

> *salient* feature of my personality. Even as I think deeply

> about the difference between Jupiter in 8th and 9th in

> navamsa, I appreciate some music and some part of my body

> taps to the music involuntarily. Right now, I am listening

> to some music as I type this. The sense of aesthetic

> well-being is a salient part of me.

RATH: THERE ARE A LOT OF WESTERN ASTROLOGY CONCEPTS CREEPING INTO

JYOTISH.

MUSIC HAS TWO ASPECTS AND BOTH ARE RULED BY THE LUMINARIES. THAT IS WHY

MUSIC IS SAID TO BE LIFE REJUVINATING. THE SUN RULES THE RHYTHEM &

BEAT

WHILE THE MOON RULES THE MELODY AND SINGING, THE MOON SHOULD BE IN

TRINES OR

THE THIRD HOUSE FOR ABILITY TO COMPOSE POETRY, THE VENUS IN THE THIRD

HOUSE

GIVES THE ABILITY TO DECORATE OR PAINT.

> Venus being lagna lord and occupying 2nd (house of general

> taste) with Moon explains it better than Venus merely

> aspecting lagna lord. Venusian and lunar influence on lagna

> will be very small if I have Ar lagna.

RATH: THE THIRD IS AN IMPORTANT HOUSE OF SKILLS IN

THE NAVAMSA AS IT SHOWS

WHAT WE CAN DO WITH OUR HANDS AND ALSO RULED DHI SHAKTI TO THE EXTENT OF

UTILISING THESE SKILLS. THE BEST PAINTERS HAVE VENUS IN THE THIRD IN THE

NAVAMSA. THUS IN BOTH THE CASES WE SEE THESE SKILLS.

> Jupiter in 8th may produce a fool, but he is in his

> moolatrikona here. In D-27, he is with Mercury in a

> Mercurian sign. In D-24, he is in Pisces. Considering all

> these, Jupiter in 8th in D-9 did not make me a fool and

> only tuned my "dhee" in the direction of the hidden.

RATH: AGAIN YOU ARE DEVIATING INTO OTHER DIVISIONAL CHARTS.

> In any case, one who ignores what is in his front and keeps

> searching for hidden things is a fool in a sense!

RATH: NO, NO STREATCHING PLEASE. START USING PHILOSOPHY AND JYTISH

RULES GO

FOR A SIX. YOU CAN JUSTIFY ALMOST EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IN THIS WAY.

> If Jupiter in Sg is in 9th in D-9, it is unlikely to give

> such "nigoodha tattva jijnasa" (the expression my father

> used catches my spirit so well!) and one's intelligence is

> likely to have the spirit of *conforming* and one will be

> an obedient and conforming learner (which I am not). Even

> as I respect my guru and his teachings, I always tend to

> think that something is missing and I am always searching

> for it. This makes excellent sense with Jupiter in 8th in

> D-9. Jupiter in 9th may not give that spirit. I doubt it.

RATH: THIS QUESTIONING COMES FROM THE INHERENT NATURE OF ARIES. WHERE

DOES

IT SAY ABOUT BEING A CONFIRMING LEARNER? JUPITER IN THE NINTH WILL SHOW

ONE

WHO WILL USE CONSIDERABLE DHI SHAKTI FOR LEARNING. IT PRODUCES ONE WITH

A

BROAD KNOWLEDGE BASE AND ALSO GIVES SKILLS IN TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE

&

SCRIPTURES.

> So, in a sense, I am a fool. But Jupiter's positive

> strength in some divisions makes me a fool with a purpose.

RATH: NO, THIS IS AGAIN STRETCHING THE POINT AND USING OTHER DIVISIONS.

> > CONSTELLATION OF RAHU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NAVAMSA HOUSE

> PLACEMENT. IN

>

> No, I did not say there is a link. But both together

> beautifully explain the direction in which my "dhee" is

> tuned. I find my father's point very fascinating.

RATH: THIS FASCINATION AND LIKES AND DISLIKES COME IN THE WAY OF REAL

ANALYSIS. GET OVER IT. FOR FIFTEEN YEARS I *REALLY* BELIEVED THAT MY

NAVAMSA

IS LIBRA AS THE RECORDED TIME SAID SO. AFTER ALL THERE WERE AS MANY AS

EIGHT

LADIES INSIDE THE BEDROOM, THE LADY DOCTOR HAD BEEN SPENDING THE DAY AT

HOME

AND THERE WERE TWO NURSES AS WELL. MY GRANNIES WERE HAVING A SMALL

PARTY AND

ONE WAS EVEN GIVING A RUNNING COMMENTARY! YOU KNOW HOW THINGS CAN BE IN

INDIA WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KIND OF

RESOURCES. THE HOSPITAL HAD COME HOME!

AND THUS I WAS ALSO NOT PREPARED TO LISTEN TO ANY LOGIC. WHEN I WAS TOLD

THAT VENUS IN THE SECONE ASPECTED BY MARS FROM THE 8TH PRODUCES.... MY

ANSWER

WAS THAT KETU IS ALSO PLACED IN SCORPIO IN THE SECOND AND SHALL SINGLE

HANDEDLY DEMOLISH THAT EVIL COMBINATION JUST LIKE GANESHA CURSED TULSI

TO

BURN IN HER PASSION DUE TO HAVING DISTURBED HIS PENANCE UNTIL SHE WAS

RESCUED BY VISHNU. TODAY AFTER SEEING SO MANY CHARTS WITH SUCH

COMBINATIONS,

I HAVE HUMBLY ACCEPTED WHAT WAS TAUGHT.

IT IS NOT THAT I DISRESPECT MY ELDERS, BUT JUST THAT IT WAS MY OWN

FORTUNE OR DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE OF SORTS. (OTHERS CAN CHECK MY NAVAMSA

DOB: 7

AUG 1963; 9:15'pm IST; SAMBALPUR, INDIA 21N28 84E01).

>

> > FACT IF JUPITER IS IN THE NINTH HOUSE IN THE NAVAMSA THE

NATIVE SHALL

> > RESPECT HIS GURU AND SHALL BE MOST DUTIFUL TOWARDS THEM. DR

RAMAN

> NEVER

> > TAUGHT YOU JYOTISH PERSONALLY. JUST BECAUSE YOU READ HIS

BOOKS, LIKE

> > EKALAVYA YOU BECAME DEVOTED TO HIM AND HAVE EVEN TAKEN UP

CUDGELS

> AGAINST K

> > N RAO WHEN HE SPOKE ILL

OF DR RAMAN. THEY WAY YOU DEFENDED DR RAMAN

> SPEAKS

> > VOLUMES AND I HAD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT GURU SHOULD BE

VERY

> STRONG

> > INFLUENCE IN YOUR DHARMA. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS FELT THAT YOUR

NAVAMSA

> SHOULD

>

> That point has some strength in it. However, there were

> many occasions in the past when I confronted my guru in

> public over disagreements. I wasn't really an obedient

> sishya in the true sense.

>

> It is true that I tend to behave like a warrior when one

> does something adharmik (in my view). Sri K.N.Rao made some

> cheap allegations on Dr. Raman in his books and that made

> me mad. However, if someone politely says that Raman

> ayanamsa is wrong, I will only say "I agree".

>

> Why Dr. Raman, let's take you. I

always make my respect for

> you known, but did I take your side when I was convinced

> otherwise? For example, you talked about "the very strong

> character of my friend" Goravani and forwarded to

> vedic astrology list his mail in which he banned Chandra

> Hari on GJlist. That suggested to me that you wanted me to

> do the same thing on vedic astrology list. Did I do it?

> First, when Chandra Hari abused you, I gently admonished

> him. Later, as you crossed swords with him and deviated to

> unnecessary things (tantrik, serpant's poison etc), did I

> take your side?

>

> I don't think I am an obedient sishya who would always

> obey and protect his guru.

RATH: WHO SAYS YOU DISOBEYED? WHY SHOULD A SISYA BE A DOG? YOU DID WHAT

YOU

FELT RIGHT AND I DID WHAT I FELT RIGHT. IF HE TRIES TO TALK ABOUT THE

EFFECT

OF THE MANTRA THAT I AM DOING OR TRIES TO GIVE A SUBTLE THREAT ABOUT HIS

TANTRIK POWERS, WELL, I JUST PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. THAT CHANDRA HAS NO

IDEA

OF WHAT TANTRICISM CAN BE. HE SHOULD MEET THE LIKES OF BHAGAVAN MISHRA

OR

THE KONTILO MAHARAJ OF BHOOTA SIDDHI WHO PERFORMED ANNUAL HUMAN

SACRIFICES

UNTIL I PREVAILED UPON MY UNCLE TO PUT HIM BEHIND BARS. HE WAS SENT TO

THE

LOCK UP AND IN THIS FIGHT AGAINST TANTRICS AND BLACK MAGICIANS WHO

INDULGE

IN SUCH TERRIBLE ATROCITIES, I AM THE LAST TO STEP ASIDE. I HAVE MADE

THIS A

MISSION OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T NEED

ANYBODY'S HELP OR SUPPORT ON OR OFF ANY

LIST IN ANY FORM OR MANNER. THE ONLY ONE I NEED IN THIS IS SRI JAGANNATH

MAHAPRABHU. SO, LETS LEAVE CHANDRA OUT OF THIS NAVAMSA DISCUSSION.

MY READING IS THAT CHANDRA IS DOWN, BUT

NOT OUT.

> Jupiter need not be in 9th to give a good sense of dharma.

> Dharma karaka Sun in 9th in D-9 also gives a good sense of

> dharma.

RATH: KINDLY TELL ME WHERE YOU READ THIS ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OF DHARMA

SHASTRA

FROM THE SUN. SUN IS THE EXECUTIVE KING WHO IS GUIDED INTO EXECUTION BY

JUPITER EITHER AS THE KNOWLEDGABLE OR AS DIVINITY (GOD). THAT IS WHY

JUPITER

IN THE 8TH GIVES ASURA YOGA.

> D-27 (Bhamsa or Nakshatramsa) is the chart of strengths and

> weaknesses. Fiery Mars in his moolatrikona (fiery Aries)

> occupies the 9th house (dharma) in my D-27 (with the middle

> one-third of Taurus navamsa). That gives me an adament,

> independent and warrior-like spirit of dharma. Each of the

> three adjectives I used is absolutely appropriate when

> describing my sense of dharma.

RATH: THIS SPIRIT IS BETTER EXPLAINED BY THE MARTIAN SIGN ARIES RISING

WITH

JUPITER IN THE NINTH WITH MARS. AS THE LAGNA LORD IN THE NINTH MARS

GIVES

YOU A GREAT DEAL OF INDEPENDANCE AND THAT TOO OF THE MARTIAN KIND, AND

THAT

TOO IN MATTERS OF DHARMA (NINTH HOUSE). AGAIN YOU ARE GOING INTO OTHER

DIVISIONS.

> > RATH: I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT IN YOUR HOROSCOPE. YOU CANNOT HAVE

VENUS

> IN THE

> > SECOND HOUSE ASPECTED BY MARS. THIS IS A VERY SPECIFIC

COMBINATION

> FOR A

> > CHARACTERLESS PERSON (WOMANIZER TO BE PRECISE). THE

CONJUNCTION OF

> MOON AND

> > JUPITER DOES NOT REDUCE THIS, BUT ONLY INCREASES IT. IN VIEW

OF THE

> ABOVE,

> > THE NAVAMSA LAGNA CANNOT BE TAURUS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

>

> We are a mixture of who our horoscope says we are, who we

> strive to be and who our upasana makes us to be.

>

> Venus in 2nd with Martian aspect creates too much passion

> and it could be said to be true in my case. You said Moon

> and Jupiter increase it. But Jupiter is the strongest of

> the 4 planets there and can't he suppress the passion with

> upasana?

RATH: NO, JUPITER IS EXPANSIVE BY NATURE AND WILL EXPAND THIS *CREATIVE*

POTENTIAL ALSO. I FULLY DISAGREE WITH THAT PASSION STATEMENT YOU MADE

ABOUT

YOURSELF. NOW THIS STATEMENT IS ALSO PROVING THAT YOUR NAVAMSA IS ARIES

WITH

MARS IN THE NINTH HOUSE. JUST TO PROVE THAT YOUR NAVAMSA IS TAURUS, YOU

WILL

START ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE, HAVE ASURIC QUALITIES, AND

EVERYTHING THAT I SAY WOULD BE INDICATED. NO, I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT

THIS

ABOUT YOU. IN A WAY I ADMIRE YOU. I DID

EXACTLY THIS SAME THIS MANY YEARS

BACK! SOMETIMES GOD GIVES IT BACK IN THIS LIFE.

>

> My father told me at a young age that I would either become

> an unprincipled and perverted person addicted to alcohol

> and such things or a very spiritual person of extraordinary

> achievements. He told me one of the two extremes would

> take place.

RATH: HE SAID THIS FROM THE RASI CHART DUE TO THE PLANETS IN THE EIGHTH

HOUSE WHICH CAN GO EITHER WAY. THE DHARMAKARMADIPATI YOGA CAN MAKE YOU A

VERY PRINCIPLED MAN OR THEIR PLACEMENT IN THE 8TH CAN MAKE YOU A GONE

CASE.

AGAIN THIS IS OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA DISCUSIION AND I AGREE WITH YOUR

FATHERS

READINGS OF THE CHART.

> He told me that Jupiter has a very strong influence on the

> whole rasi chart and on the whole navamsa chart and he told

> me to capture that influence with upasana. Because he is in

> Swathi, Jupiter will become very favorable with upasana and

> he is the only one who can steer my life in the right

> direction through the considerable influence he has in my

> rasi and navamsa charts. This was my father's instruction

> and he made me start my upasana at a young age. All that

> upasana surely had its effect and channelled the Jovian

> influence in my rasi and navamsa charts.

RATH: I AGREE WITH THE EFFECTS OF UPASANA, BUT WHAT YOU SAY FITS BETTER

WITH

THE JUPITER IN THE NINTH IN NAVAMSA WHEREBY YOUR FATHER ACTUALLY BECOMES

YOUR GURU.

> Yes and I have already indicated that my marital life

> wasn't smooth at all in the last 3-4 years.

>

RATH: NEITHER WAS MINE, NOR WAS THIS FOR ALMOST EVERY PERSON I KNOW.

BUT THE

MARRIAGE SURVIVES AND THIS ONLY PROVES MY POINT. IN FACT THE MARRIAGE

WILL

SURVIVE A LONG TIME AND LET ME MAKE THIS PREDICTION NOW AND HERE "THAT

YOU

WILL SURVIVE YOUR WIFE". PLEASE CONVEY THIS TO PADMAJA. IN INDIA

, THIS IS

STILL CONSIDERED A GREAT BLESSING FOR THE LADY.

>

> > What is the real implication of the seventh Lord of Rasi Chart

> being

> > placed in the 8th house in Navamsa. Will Jupiter be in the

8th house

> in the

> > Navamsa? Then which planet gave you the knowledge of Sanskrit?

>

> Jupiter.

>

> D-24 is the chart of education. In my D-24, Jupiter is very

> strong in Pisces. He aspects the lagna and 4th house and

> that gave me knowledge of Sanskrit at a young age.

RATH; AGAIN, YOU ARE GOING OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA. THIS IS THE DHARMA AMSA

AND

THIS IS WHAT WE BRING WITH US FROM THE LAST LIFE. IN FACT FIRST STUDY

THE

RASI & NAVAMS AND THEN ONLY ENTER THE OTHER DIVISIONS. HAVE YOU

MADE THE

D-24 OF A RIKSHAW PULLER? I WILL DISCUSS THIS DIVISIONS LATER.

> Whenever I get recognition for my knowledge (state first, a

> request for interview, class first at IIT etc), Li, Ge and

> Aq are involved in Narayana dasa. With Ge lagna, lord of Ge

> is in 5th (Li). AL is in Aq and Ge

is the 5th from AL (and

> Li has the 5th lord from AL ).

RATH: WE SHALL COME TO THIS AND YOU WILL ALSO AGREE THEN THAT THE DASA

IS

CORRECT. FIRST, LET US FIX THE NAVAMSA.

> My main strength in life has been the ability to learn and

> grasp things very quickly. D-24 lagna lord Mercury in 5th

> fits well IMHO. If you change navamsa lagna, D-24 lagna

> changes from Ge to Ta.

RATH: AGAIN OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA. I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS NOW.

> D-20 lagna also changes if we change D-9 lagna to Ar. With

> the current Ta lagna in D-20, Mercury is in 2nd in own

> house and lagna lord Venus is debilitated in 5th, aspected

> by Mercury. My family deity is Narayana (Mercury). My ishta

> daiva are Sri Maha Lakshmi (debilitated planet: goddess and

> Venus: Lakshmi) and Narayana.

RATH: WHY NOT MERCURY IN THE FOURTH HOUSE IN D-20? ANYWAY WE SHALL COME

TO

THIS LATER.

> > How much does the time have to move for the Lagna to be (A)

Aries

> and

> > (B) Gemini?

>

> To make it Ge, we need to add 7 min 25 sec. To make it Ar,

> we need to subtract 6 min 22 sec.

>

RATH: OK. THEN SUBTRACT THE TIME AND GIVE A CHART FOR ARIES NAVAMSA. I

THINK

NARAYAN HAS GIVEN SOME TIMING.

BLESSINGS OF SRI JAGANNATH

Sanjay Rath

--- In

sohamsa@ .com, "amar" <ahimsa wrote:

>

> Om Namah Shivaya,

> Dear Rafal,

> Planets in Kendra in Navamsa give overriding influence, very fixed

karma.

> Chandra in 7th in Navamsa shows .... ohh.. someone obsessed about

sex and

> coming into many

> relationships. Only GUru can curb this tendency, which in the 8th

house

> would not do so.Further

> Magnal and Shukra with Rashi dristi on 2nd. THat is the reason I

said to

> many relationships, however

> Sarpa Yoga need not delay marriage. Look at Guruji's chart.

> I was not discussing Rashi chart, since Shani and Ketu in Both

Arudha and

> Upapada, terrible for marriage..

> Rashi chart shows delays and problems no doubt. It is Navamsa

which is

> problem. Either he had too many relationships

> and remained bachelor *due to affliction in Rashi, or Navamsa

should change

> if there were not many relationships. .

> This is based on a quick look at the chart..

> Best wishes

> Zoran

>

> sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa@ .

com]On Behalf Of

> Rafal Gendarz

> 1. lipanj 2007 13:07

> sohamsa@ .com

> Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

>

>

> hraum namah adityaya

>

> Dear Zoranji,

>

> Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga

say no

> relationship, how to know which is most important? You say Navamsa

shows

> many relationship. ..which yoga? Instead, I was taught that Sarpa

Yoga shows

> delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri Graha so has this

strength the

> other yogas? How You would resolve this?

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> email: rafal

> Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com

>

> amar napisal(a):

>

>

> Om Namah Shivaya,

> I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi or Shukra in 12th

house

> leave you unmarried.

> Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona, such placement from

Navamsa

> should also give the same,

> unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th lord in 12th house

in

> Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not sufficient.

> I think your chart need rectification. Current navamsa Lagna shows

too

> many relationships. ..

> Best wishes

> Zoran

>

> sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On

> Behalf Of ND

> 1. lipanj 2007 2:21

> sohamsa@ .com

> RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

>

>

> Dear Zoran,

>

> I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to

Rahu

> lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been

married.

> [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N

31]

>

> Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in

this

> thread.

>

> regards,

> ND

>

> amar ahimsa wrote:

>

> Om Namah Shivaya,

> Dear Rafal,

> Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage.

> Best wishes

> Zoran

>

> sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On

> Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

> 31. svibanj 2007 8:33

> sohamsa@ .com

> Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

>

>

> hare rama krsna

>

> Dear Zoran ,

>

> Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very

> planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste

(Jupiter). So SC

> is rejected.

>

> Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?

>

>

> Regards,

> www.rohinaa. com

> (+48) 503 44 18 18

>

> amar napisal(a):

> Dear Rafal,

> I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was

> taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.

> In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa

> Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am

not

> saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up,

> however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.

> Regards

> Zoran

>

> sohamsa@ .com

> [sohamsa]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

> 30. svibanj 2007 9:01

> sohamsa@ .com

>

>

> hare rama krsna

>

> Dear Zoran,

>

> I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some

> clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this

purpose and

> these are correct.

>

>

> Regards,

> www.rohinaa. com

> (+48) 503 44 18 18

>

> amar napisal(a):

> Dear Rafal,

> How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor

> Pranapada are correct.

> Best wishes

> Zoran

>

> sohamsa@ .com

> [sohamsa]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz

> 29. svibanj 2007 19:11

> sohamsa@ .com

>

>

> hare rama krsna

>

> Dear Anurag,

>

> Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I

> recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage

than

> general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found

its

> working.

>

>

> Regards,

> www.rohinaa. com

> (+48) 503 44 18 18

>

> Anurag Sharma napisal(a):

> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> Dear Rafal,

> Namaskar.

> I recall reading (and listening?) that the Grahas,

> Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from

the AK

> face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course,

if there

> is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the

Marana Karaka

> Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense.

> In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack,

> Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK.

I lost my

> father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other

features in

> the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation.

> Regards,

> Anurag Sharma

> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

> <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > *hare rama krsna*

> >

> > Dear Anurag,

> >

> > Very good points.

> >

> > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or

> at least 2) must

> > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that

> for certain can be

> > problem..but small.

> >

> > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona

> gives chaste

> > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive

> found one good mail

> > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru

> so the ghosts

> > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > email: rafal@

> > www.rohinaa. com

> > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> >

> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):

> > >

> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > > Namaskar.

> > >

> > > Another reason for problems in getting married could

> be the fact that

> > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana

> Karaka Sthana from

> > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the

> people who arrive

> > > to take on the role of spouse.

> > >

> > > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be

> just Guru alone

> > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it

> obtains in the Rashi?

> > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in

> Vrishchik and giving

> > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical

> thought, purity etc OR

> > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Anurag Sharma

> > >

> > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> > > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz

> <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > >

> > > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:

> > > >

> > > > *Ramadasji:*

> > > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of

> Rasis? Pls elaborate.

> > > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad

> experience, no delay. Infact

> > > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can

> be good and often

> > > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives

> Kuja-bhanga) .

> > > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong:

> Sarpa dosha gives delay!

> > > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?

> > > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us

> about strength of

> > > > attachement.

> > > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about

> marriage?

> > > >

> > > > *Anuragji:*

> > > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad

> marriage?

> > > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in

> Vrscika Lagna D9.

> > > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do

> with delay.

> > > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when

> Lord is there then its

> > > > changed,

> > > > even if its dushtana from AL.

> > > >

> > > > Still there are two (I see three more) things

> which needs to be

> > > > mentioned (factor for delay).

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > email: rafal@

> > > > www.rohinaa. com

> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > >

> > > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):

> > > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH

> > > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH

> > > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > > The following points are important in causing

> delay in marriage in

> > > the

> > > > > present chart :

> > > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another

> fixed Rashi,its lord

> > > Shani

> > > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a

> chara Rashi ( Tula ).

> > > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra

> ie., Shani and Vivaha

> > > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and

> afflicted by the

> > > > > association of another malefic Kuja.

> > > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as

Shani

> is involved in 7th

> > > > > house ( Lord ).

> > > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.

> > > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the

> nodes.

> > > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.

> > > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is

> within 42 Degs.20' and

> > > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.

> > > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu

is

> at a higher

> > > longitude

> > > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is

> coming near to Surya to

> > > > > swallow him.

> > > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th

lord

> Shani,Vivaha Karaka

> > > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in

> delaying the marriage.

> > > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree

> Shaapa and chanting of

> > > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.

> > > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,

> > > > > Ramadas Rao.

> > > > >

> > > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,

> > > > >

> > > > > *Krishna:

> > > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.

> > > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!

> > > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.

> > > > >

> > > > > *Anurag:*

> > > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.

> > > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not

> neccesarily delay.

> > > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.

> > > > >

> > > > > You missed one or two important point(s),

please

> see again.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > > email: rafal@

> > > > > www.rohinaa. com

> > > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):

> > > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > >> Dear Rafal,

> > > > >> Namaskar.

> > > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:

> > > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada.

> There may be a

> > > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit

> conflicts of interest

> > > > >> with the native at a manifest level.

> > > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of

> Jupiter caused by Surya

> > > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary

> Curse of Venus. The

> > > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by

Mangal

> and Shani.

> > > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord

Rahu

> showing that

> > > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the

focal

> area of the

> > > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and

8th

> Lord are involved.

> > > > >> It can be remedied.

> > > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary

> Kalatra Shrapa in the

> > > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the

7th

> House, Shani is

> > > > >> involved in the secondary curse.

> > > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in

> Curses showing some

> > > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies

the

> 9th Bhava in

> > > > >> Navamsha.

> > > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House

from

> the AL.

> > > > >> Regards,

> > > > >> Anurag Sharma

> > > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation.

blogspot.

> com

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal

Gendarz

> <starsuponme@ ...>

> > > > >> wrote:

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> > *hare rama krsna*

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> > This is religious and spiritual

person, who

> was not married yet

> > > > >> altough

> > > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of

Naisargik

> = delayed). There

> > > > >> were some

> > > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> > *December 28, 1972

> > > > >> > Time: 22:25:02

> > > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"

> > > > >> > *

> > > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious

doshas)

> and waiting for Your

> > > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which

support

> delay ?

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> >

> > > > >> > Regards,

> > > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru

> > > > >> > email: rafal@

> > > > >> > www.rohinaa. com

> > > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18

> > > > >> >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > > --------- ------

> > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT

> > > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess

> enger/*http:

> > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>

> > > > > from any browser, without download.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------

> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to

> Answers.

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

Thank you for pointing it out. I have that text and have often read GK Goyal Saheb's work on the Kauluka and the Shashthamsha (D-6) and also tried to use it in my practice. That is a specially intricate piece and requires real hard work to appreciate and employ. But I will most certainly read the Navamsha one again, perhaps even today, if I can.

The other ones I recall right away are Sanjay Ji's paper on the Shashthyamsha (D-60) and I think Visti's and Sarajit Poddar's papers on the Siddhamsha (D-24). Just from memory.

Interestingly, the resolute 'Author of the Software' has persisted with the Vrishabh Navamsha Lagna despite the lengthy exchange.

Best regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Anuragji,> > I also have this discussion. Nice piece.> > Skills part is also covered in one lecture from Varga chakra book. There > is descripiton of every graha.> > In this chart this is problem because even if we take Dhanus Lg (like > Zoranji advocates) then still Guru and Rahu are in Paka giving some > abilities. Then Venus in lagna gives creativity and strong psyche. Yes > person is like that.> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Learned Members,> >> > While on Navamsha placements, specifically with a view to > > rectification, proper identification of innate abilities, skills and > > intervention of Destiny and God (Grahas in Kendra to Navamsha Lagna) > > as brought out by Zoran's email below, and also in Visti Larsen's > > lecture on the subject, I remembered a terrific exchange between Pt. > > Sanjay Rath and PVR Narasimha Rao regarding the latter's Navamsha > > Chakra rectification. This exchange is available in the public > > archives in the Varahamihira group. I am posting the exchange below in > > my email for the benefit and recollection of querists in this thread, > > learned Jyotishis, Jyotish Gurus and all concerned.> >> > Personally, the real gem that I found in the exchange below was the > > role of the 3rd House in the Navamsha Chakra. It had specific > > relevance in that I (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, > > India) have exalted and Vakra Guru in Marana Karaka Sthana in this > > Bhava along with Svagrahi Chandra in Karka Amsa. In the exchange, > > Sanjay Ji explains that the 3rd House in Navamsha, shows 'what we do > > with our hands'. In other words it is in indicator of skill involving > > hands. I used to write profusely in Rahu Vimshottari Dasha but it was > > Dionysian fiction (Rahu).> >> > In Guru Mahadasha, I started writing Jyotish related articles which > > reflected the grey zone of the Dasha Sandhi and carried shades of > > Rahu. As time went on Guru took more of a role in the writing. This > > seems to have grown steadily in the Dasha. Even Consultancy related > > work partakes of the lengthiness of Jupiter's Karakattwa and this > > reflects in the articles and papers as well.> >> > Please see the exchange below which I found to be very enriching.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> >> > [Jagannath] Re: Narasimha's D-60 etc (Sanjay's deities)> >> > > >> > Hamsa Om So'ham> > Dear Narasimha,> > When correcting the navamsa, please stick to navamsa. How are we going> > to arrive at any decision if you keep on deviating into higher divisions> > without fixing the navamsa? My additional comments are below: -> >> >> > >> > > My father had already taken the time a little before the> > > first cry time. My father insists that Aries navamsa is> > > simply impossible.> > RATH: PLEASE ASK YOUR FATHER (HUMBLY) TO GIVE HIS COMMENTS ON THE REASONS> > FOR THIS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.> >> > > > > He said navamsa lagna in Taurus gives me some orientation towards> > > > > aesthetic things and pleasures.> > > > RATH :Any influence of Venus will give this.> > >> > > Yes, but this orientation towards aesthetic things is a> > > *salient* feature of my personality. Even as I think deeply> > > about the difference between Jupiter in 8th and 9th in> > > navamsa, I appreciate some music and some part of my body> > > taps to the music involuntarily. Right now, I am listening> > > to some music as I type this. The sense of aesthetic> > > well-being is a salient part of me.> > RATH: THERE ARE A LOT OF WESTERN ASTROLOGY CONCEPTS CREEPING INTO JYOTISH.> > MUSIC HAS TWO ASPECTS AND BOTH ARE RULED BY THE LUMINARIES. THAT IS WHY> > MUSIC IS SAID TO BE LIFE REJUVINATING. THE SUN RULES THE RHYTHEM & BEAT> > WHILE THE MOON RULES THE MELODY AND SINGING, THE MOON SHOULD BE IN > > TRINES OR> > THE THIRD HOUSE FOR ABILITY TO COMPOSE POETRY, THE VENUS IN THE THIRD > > HOUSE> > GIVES THE ABILITY TO DECORATE OR PAINT.> >> > > Venus being lagna lord and occupying 2nd (house of general> > > taste) with Moon explains it better than Venus merely> > > aspecting lagna lord. Venusian and lunar influence on lagna> > > will be very small if I have Ar lagna.> >> > */ RATH: THE THIRD IS AN IMPORTANT HOUSE OF SKILLS IN THE NAVAMSA AS > > IT SHOWS> > WHAT WE CAN DO WITH OUR HANDS AND ALSO RULED DHI SHAKTI TO THE EXTENT OF> > UTILISING THESE SKILLS. THE BEST PAINTERS HAVE VENUS IN THE THIRD IN THE> > NAVAMSA. THUS IN BOTH THE CASES WE SEE THESE SKILLS. /* */> > /*> > > Jupiter in 8th may produce a fool, but he is in his> > > moolatrikona here. In D-27, he is with Mercury in a> > > Mercurian sign. In D-24, he is in Pisces. Considering all> > > these, Jupiter in 8th in D-9 did not make me a fool and> > > only tuned my "dhee" in the direction of the hidden.> >> > RATH: AGAIN YOU ARE DEVIATING INTO OTHER DIVISIONAL CHARTS.> >> >> > > In any case, one who ignores what is in his front and keeps> > > searching for hidden things is a fool in a sense!> >> > RATH: NO, NO STREATCHING PLEASE. START USING PHILOSOPHY AND JYTISH > > RULES GO> > FOR A SIX. YOU CAN JUSTIFY ALMOST EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IN THIS WAY.> >> > > If Jupiter in Sg is in 9th in D-9, it is unlikely to give> > > such "nigoodha tattva jijnasa" (the expression my father> > > used catches my spirit so well!) and one's intelligence is> > > likely to have the spirit of *conforming* and one will be> > > an obedient and conforming learner (which I am not). Even> > > as I respect my guru and his teachings, I always tend to> > > think that something is missing and I am always searching> > > for it. This makes excellent sense with Jupiter in 8th in> > > D-9. Jupiter in 9th may not give that spirit. I doubt it.> >> > RATH: THIS QUESTIONING COMES FROM THE INHERENT NATURE OF ARIES. WHERE DOES> > IT SAY ABOUT BEING A CONFIRMING LEARNER? JUPITER IN THE NINTH WILL > > SHOW ONE> > WHO WILL USE CONSIDERABLE DHI SHAKTI FOR LEARNING. IT PRODUCES ONE WITH A> > BROAD KNOWLEDGE BASE AND ALSO GIVES SKILLS IN TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE & > > SCRIPTURES.> >> > > So, in a sense, I am a fool. But Jupiter's positive> > > strength in some divisions makes me a fool with a purpose.> >> > RATH: NO, THIS IS AGAIN STRETCHING THE POINT AND USING OTHER DIVISIONS.> >> >> > > > CONSTELLATION OF RAHU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NAVAMSA HOUSE> > > PLACEMENT. IN> > >> > > No, I did not say there is a link. But both together> > > beautifully explain the direction in which my "dhee" is> > > tuned. I find my father's point very fascinating.> >> > RATH: THIS FASCINATION AND LIKES AND DISLIKES COME IN THE WAY OF REAL> > ANALYSIS. GET OVER IT. FOR FIFTEEN YEARS I *REALLY* BELIEVED THAT MY > > NAVAMSA> > IS LIBRA AS THE RECORDED TIME SAID SO. AFTER ALL THERE WERE AS MANY AS > > EIGHT> > LADIES INSIDE THE BEDROOM, THE LADY DOCTOR HAD BEEN SPENDING THE DAY > > AT HOME> > AND THERE WERE TWO NURSES AS WELL. MY GRANNIES WERE HAVING A SMALL > > PARTY AND> > ONE WAS EVEN GIVING A RUNNING COMMENTARY! YOU KNOW HOW THINGS CAN BE IN> > INDIA WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT KIND OF RESOURCES. THE HOSPITAL HAD COME > > HOME!> > AND THUS I WAS ALSO NOT PREPARED TO LISTEN TO ANY LOGIC. WHEN I WAS TOLD> > THAT VENUS IN THE SECONE ASPECTED BY MARS FROM THE 8TH PRODUCES.... MY > > ANSWER> > WAS THAT KETU IS ALSO PLACED IN SCORPIO IN THE SECOND AND SHALL SINGLE> > HANDEDLY DEMOLISH THAT EVIL COMBINATION JUST LIKE GANESHA CURSED TULSI TO> > BURN IN HER PASSION DUE TO HAVING DISTURBED HIS PENANCE UNTIL SHE WAS> > RESCUED BY VISHNU. TODAY AFTER SEEING SO MANY CHARTS WITH SUCH > > COMBINATIONS,> > I HAVE HUMBLY ACCEPTED WHAT WAS TAUGHT.> > IT IS NOT THAT I DISRESPECT MY ELDERS, BUT JUST THAT IT WAS MY OWN> > FORTUNE OR DAWN OF KNOWLEDGE OF SORTS. (OTHERS CAN CHECK MY NAVAMSA DOB: 7> > AUG 1963; 9:15'pm IST; SAMBALPUR, INDIA 21N28 84E01).> >> > >> > > > FACT IF JUPITER IS IN THE NINTH HOUSE IN THE NAVAMSA THE NATIVE SHALL> > > > RESPECT HIS GURU AND SHALL BE MOST DUTIFUL TOWARDS THEM. DR RAMAN> > > NEVER> > > > TAUGHT YOU JYOTISH PERSONALLY. JUST BECAUSE YOU READ HIS BOOKS, LIKE> > > > EKALAVYA YOU BECAME DEVOTED TO HIM AND HAVE EVEN TAKEN UP CUDGELS> > > AGAINST K> > > > N RAO WHEN HE SPOKE ILL OF DR RAMAN. THEY WAY YOU DEFENDED DR RAMAN> > > SPEAKS> > > > VOLUMES AND I HAD COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT GURU SHOULD BE VERY> > > STRONG> > > > INFLUENCE IN YOUR DHARMA. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS FELT THAT YOUR NAVAMSA> > > SHOULD> > >> > > That point has some strength in it. However, there were> > > many occasions in the past when I confronted my guru in> > > public over disagreements. I wasn't really an obedient> > > sishya in the true sense.> > >> > > It is true that I tend to behave like a warrior when one> > > does something adharmik (in my view). Sri K.N.Rao made some> > > cheap allegations on Dr. Raman in his books and that made> > > me mad. However, if someone politely says that Raman> > > ayanamsa is wrong, I will only say "I agree".> > >> > > Why Dr. Raman, let's take you. I always make my respect for> > > you known, but did I take your side when I was convinced> > > otherwise? For example, you talked about "the very strong> > > character of my friend" Goravani and forwarded to> > > vedic astrology list his mail in which he banned Chandra> > > Hari on GJlist. That suggested to me that you wanted me to> > > do the same thing on vedic astrology list. Did I do it?> > > First, when Chandra Hari abused you, I gently admonished> > > him. Later, as you crossed swords with him and deviated to> > > unnecessary things (tantrik, serpant's poison etc), did I> > > take your side?> > >> > > I don't think I am an obedient sishya who would always> > > obey and protect his guru.> >> > RATH: WHO SAYS YOU DISOBEYED? WHY SHOULD A SISYA BE A DOG? YOU DID > > WHAT YOU> > FELT RIGHT AND I DID WHAT I FELT RIGHT. IF HE TRIES TO TALK ABOUT THE > > EFFECT> > OF THE MANTRA THAT I AM DOING OR TRIES TO GIVE A SUBTLE THREAT ABOUT HIS> > TANTRIK POWERS, WELL, I JUST PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. THAT CHANDRA HAS NO > > IDEA> > OF WHAT TANTRICISM CAN BE. HE SHOULD MEET THE LIKES OF BHAGAVAN MISHRA OR> > THE KONTILO MAHARAJ OF BHOOTA SIDDHI WHO PERFORMED ANNUAL HUMAN SACRIFICES> > UNTIL I PREVAILED UPON MY UNCLE TO PUT HIM BEHIND BARS. HE WAS SENT TO THE> > LOCK UP AND IN THIS FIGHT AGAINST TANTRICS AND BLACK MAGICIANS WHO INDULGE> > IN SUCH TERRIBLE ATROCITIES, I AM THE LAST TO STEP ASIDE. I HAVE MADE > > THIS A> > MISSION OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T NEED ANYBODY'S HELP OR SUPPORT ON OR > > OFF ANY> > LIST IN ANY FORM OR MANNER. THE ONLY ONE I NEED IN THIS IS SRI JAGANNATH> > MAHAPRABHU. SO, LETS LEAVE CHANDRA OUT OF THIS NAVAMSA DISCUSSION.> > MY READING IS THAT CHANDRA IS DOWN, BUT NOT OUT.> >> >> >> > > Jupiter need not be in 9th to give a good sense of dharma.> > > Dharma karaka Sun in 9th in D-9 also gives a good sense of> > > dharma.> >> > RATH: KINDLY TELL ME WHERE YOU READ THIS ABOUT KNOWLEDGE OF DHARMA SHASTRA> > FROM THE SUN. SUN IS THE EXECUTIVE KING WHO IS GUIDED INTO EXECUTION BY> > JUPITER EITHER AS THE KNOWLEDGABLE OR AS DIVINITY (GOD). THAT IS WHY > > JUPITER> > IN THE 8TH GIVES ASURA YOGA.> >> > > D-27 (Bhamsa or Nakshatramsa) is the chart of strengths and> > > weaknesses. Fiery Mars in his moolatrikona (fiery Aries)> > > occupies the 9th house (dharma) in my D-27 (with the middle> > > one-third of Taurus navamsa). That gives me an adament,> > > independent and warrior-like spirit of dharma. Each of the> > > three adjectives I used is absolutely appropriate when> > > describing my sense of dharma.> >> > RATH: THIS SPIRIT IS BETTER EXPLAINED BY THE MARTIAN SIGN ARIES RISING > > WITH> > JUPITER IN THE NINTH WITH MARS. AS THE LAGNA LORD IN THE NINTH MARS GIVES> > YOU A GREAT DEAL OF INDEPENDANCE AND THAT TOO OF THE MARTIAN KIND, AND > > THAT> > TOO IN MATTERS OF DHARMA (NINTH HOUSE). AGAIN YOU ARE GOING INTO OTHER> > DIVISIONS.> >> > > > RATH: I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT IN YOUR HOROSCOPE. YOU CANNOT HAVE VENUS> > > IN THE> > > > SECOND HOUSE ASPECTED BY MARS. THIS IS A VERY SPECIFIC COMBINATION> > > FOR A> > > > CHARACTERLESS PERSON (WOMANIZER TO BE PRECISE). THE CONJUNCTION OF> > > MOON AND> > > > JUPITER DOES NOT REDUCE THIS, BUT ONLY INCREASES IT. IN VIEW OF THE> > > ABOVE,> > > > THE NAVAMSA LAGNA CANNOT BE TAURUS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.> > >> > > We are a mixture of who our horoscope says we are, who we> > > strive to be and who our upasana makes us to be.> > >> > > Venus in 2nd with Martian aspect creates too much passion> > > and it could be said to be true in my case. You said Moon> > > and Jupiter increase it. But Jupiter is the strongest of> > > the 4 planets there and can't he suppress the passion with> > > upasana?> >> > RATH: NO, JUPITER IS EXPANSIVE BY NATURE AND WILL EXPAND THIS *CREATIVE*> > POTENTIAL ALSO. I FULLY DISAGREE WITH THAT PASSION STATEMENT YOU MADE > > ABOUT> > YOURSELF. NOW THIS STATEMENT IS ALSO PROVING THAT YOUR NAVAMSA IS > > ARIES WITH> > MARS IN THE NINTH HOUSE. JUST TO PROVE THAT YOUR NAVAMSA IS TAURUS, > > YOU WILL> > START ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE, HAVE ASURIC QUALITIES, AND> > EVERYTHING THAT I SAY WOULD BE INDICATED. NO, I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT > > THIS> > ABOUT YOU. IN A WAY I ADMIRE YOU. I DID EXACTLY THIS SAME THIS MANY YEARS> > BACK! SOMETIMES GOD GIVES IT BACK IN THIS LIFE.> >> > >> > > My father told me at a young age that I would either become> > > an unprincipled and perverted person addicted to alcohol> > > and such things or a very spiritual person of extraordinary> > > achievements. He told me one of the two extremes would> > > take place.> >> > RATH: HE SAID THIS FROM THE RASI CHART DUE TO THE PLANETS IN THE EIGHTH> > HOUSE WHICH CAN GO EITHER WAY. THE DHARMAKARMADIPATI YOGA CAN MAKE YOU A> > VERY PRINCIPLED MAN OR THEIR PLACEMENT IN THE 8TH CAN MAKE YOU A GONE > > CASE.> > AGAIN THIS IS OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA DISCUSIION AND I AGREE WITH YOUR FATHERS> > READINGS OF THE CHART.> >> >> > > He told me that Jupiter has a very strong influence on the> > > whole rasi chart and on the whole navamsa chart and he told> > > me to capture that influence with upasana. Because he is in> > > Swathi, Jupiter will become very favorable with upasana and> > > he is the only one who can steer my life in the right> > > direction through the considerable influence he has in my> > > rasi and navamsa charts. This was my father's instruction> > > and he made me start my upasana at a young age. All that> > > upasana surely had its effect and channelled the Jovian> > > influence in my rasi and navamsa charts.> >> > RATH: I AGREE WITH THE EFFECTS OF UPASANA, BUT WHAT YOU SAY FITS > > BETTER WITH> > THE JUPITER IN THE NINTH IN NAVAMSA WHEREBY YOUR FATHER ACTUALLY BECOMES> > YOUR GURU.> >> >> > > Yes and I have already indicated that my marital life> > > wasn't smooth at all in the last 3-4 years.> >> > >> > RATH: NEITHER WAS MINE, NOR WAS THIS FOR ALMOST EVERY PERSON I KNOW. > > BUT THE> > MARRIAGE SURVIVES AND THIS ONLY PROVES MY POINT. IN FACT THE MARRIAGE WILL> > SURVIVE A LONG TIME AND LET ME MAKE THIS PREDICTION NOW AND HERE "THAT YOU> > WILL SURVIVE YOUR WIFE". PLEASE CONVEY THIS TO PADMAJA. IN INDIA , THIS IS> > STILL CONSIDERED A GREAT BLESSING FOR THE LADY.> >> > * * *> > >> > > > What is the real implication of the seventh Lord of Rasi Chart> > > being> > > > placed in the 8th house in Navamsa. Will Jupiter be in the 8th house> > > in the> > > > Navamsa? Then which planet gave you the knowledge of Sanskrit?> > >> > > Jupiter.> > >> > > D-24 is the chart of education. In my D-24, Jupiter is very> > > strong in Pisces. He aspects the lagna and 4th house and> > > that gave me knowledge of Sanskrit at a young age.> >> > RATH; AGAIN, YOU ARE GOING OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA. THIS IS THE DHARMA > > AMSA AND> > THIS IS WHAT WE BRING WITH US FROM THE LAST LIFE. IN FACT FIRST STUDY THE> > RASI & NAVAMS AND THEN ONLY ENTER THE OTHER DIVISIONS. HAVE YOU MADE THE> > D-24 OF A RIKSHAW PULLER? I WILL DISCUSS THIS DIVISIONS LATER.> >> > > Whenever I get recognition for my knowledge (state first, a> > > request for interview, class first at IIT etc), Li, Ge and> > > Aq are involved in Narayana dasa. With Ge lagna, lord of Ge> > > is in 5th (Li). AL is in Aq and Ge is the 5th from AL (and> > > Li has the 5th lord from AL ).> >> > RATH: WE SHALL COME TO THIS AND YOU WILL ALSO AGREE THEN THAT THE DASA IS> > CORRECT. FIRST, LET US FIX THE NAVAMSA.> >> > > My main strength in life has been the ability to learn and> > > grasp things very quickly. D-24 lagna lord Mercury in 5th> > > fits well IMHO. If you change navamsa lagna, D-24 lagna> > > changes from Ge to Ta.> >> > RATH: AGAIN OUTSIDE THE NAVAMSA. I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THIS NOW.> >> > > D-20 lagna also changes if we change D-9 lagna to Ar. With> > > the current Ta lagna in D-20, Mercury is in 2nd in own> > > house and lagna lord Venus is debilitated in 5th, aspected> > > by Mercury. My family deity is Narayana (Mercury). My ishta> > > daiva are Sri Maha Lakshmi (debilitated planet: goddess and> > > Venus: Lakshmi) and Narayana.> >> > RATH: WHY NOT MERCURY IN THE FOURTH HOUSE IN D-20? ANYWAY WE SHALL COME TO> > THIS LATER.> >> > > > How much does the time have to move for the Lagna to be (A) Aries> > > and> > > > (B) Gemini?> > >> > > To make it Ge, we need to add 7 min 25 sec. To make it Ar,> > > we need to subtract 6 min 22 sec.> > >> > RATH: OK. THEN SUBTRACT THE TIME AND GIVE A CHART FOR ARIES NAVAMSA. I > > THINK> > NARAYAN HAS GIVEN SOME TIMING.> >> >> > BLESSINGS OF SRI JAGANNATH> > Sanjay Rath> >> > > >> > sohamsa@ .com, "amar" ahimsa@ wrote:> > >> > > Om Namah Shivaya,> > > Dear Rafal,> > > Planets in Kendra in Navamsa give overriding influence, very fixed > > karma.> > > Chandra in 7th in Navamsa shows .... ohh.. someone obsessed about > > sex and> > > coming into many> > > relationships. Only GUru can curb this tendency, which in the 8th house> > > would not do so.Further> > > Magnal and Shukra with Rashi dristi on 2nd. THat is the reason I said to> > > many relationships, however> > > Sarpa Yoga need not delay marriage. Look at Guruji's chart.> > > I was not discussing Rashi chart, since Shani and Ketu in Both > > Arudha and> > > Upapada, terrible for marriage..> > > Rashi chart shows delays and problems no doubt. It is Navamsa which is> > > problem. Either he had too many relationships> > > and remained bachelor *due to affliction in Rashi, or Navamsa should > > change> > > if there were not many relationships. .> > > This is based on a quick look at the chart..> > > Best wishes> > > Zoran> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On > > Behalf Of> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > 1. lipanj 2007 13:07> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran> > >> > >> > > hraum namah adityaya> > >> > > Dear Zoranji,> > >> > > Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga > > say no> > > relationship, how to know which is most important? You say Navamsa shows> > > many relationship. ..which yoga? Instead, I was taught that Sarpa > > Yoga shows> > > delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri Graha so has this > > strength the> > > other yogas? How You would resolve this?> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com> > >> > > amar napisal(a):> > >> > >> > > Om Namah Shivaya,> > > I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi or Shukra in 12th house> > > leave you unmarried.> > > Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona, such placement from Navamsa> > > should also give the same,> > > unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th lord in 12th house in> > > Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not sufficient.> > > I think your chart need rectification. Current navamsa Lagna shows too> > > many relationships. ..> > > Best wishes> > > Zoran> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On> > > Behalf Of ND> > > 1. lipanj 2007 2:21> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran> > >> > >> > > Dear Zoran,> > >> > > I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu> > > lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been > > married.> > > [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N 31]> > >> > > Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this> > > thread.> > >> > > regards,> > > ND> > >> > > amar ahimsa@ wrote:> > >> > > Om Namah Shivaya,> > > Dear Rafal,> > > Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage.> > > Best wishes> > > Zoran> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa]On> > > Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz> > > 31. svibanj 2007 8:33> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay> > >> > >> > > hare rama krsna> > >> > > Dear Zoran ,> > >> > > Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very> > > planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste > > (Jupiter). So SC> > > is rejected.> > >> > > Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > amar napisal(a):> > > Dear Rafal,> > > I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was> > > taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.> > > In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa> > > Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am not> > > saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up,> > > however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.> > > Regards> > > Zoran> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > [sohamsa]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz> > > 30. svibanj 2007 9:01> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay> > >> > >> > > hare rama krsna> > >> > > Dear Zoran,> > >> > > I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some> > > clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this > > purpose and> > > these are correct.> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > amar napisal(a):> > > Dear Rafal,> > > How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor> > > Pranapada are correct.> > > Best wishes> > > Zoran> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > [sohamsa]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz> > > 29. svibanj 2007 19:11> > > sohamsa@ .com> > > Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay> > >> > >> > > hare rama krsna> > >> > > Dear Anurag,> > >> > > Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I> > > recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage than> > > general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found its> > > working.> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > Anurag Sharma napisal(a):> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > Dear Rafal,> > > Namaskar.> > > I recall reading (and listening?) that the Grahas,> > > Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from > > the AK> > > face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course, > > if there> > > is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the Marana > > Karaka> > > Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense.> > > In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack,> > > Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK. I > > lost my> > > father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other > > features in> > > the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation.> > > Regards,> > > Anurag Sharma> > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz> > > <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Anurag,> > > >> > > > Very good points.> > > >> > > > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or> > > at least 2) must> > > > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that> > > for certain can be> > > > problem..but small.> > > >> > > > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona> > > gives chaste> > > > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive> > > found one good mail> > > > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru> > > so the ghosts> > > > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > >> > > > > Another reason for problems in getting married could> > > be the fact that> > > > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana> > > Karaka Sthana from> > > > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the> > > people who arrive> > > > > to take on the role of spouse.> > > > >> > > > > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be> > > just Guru alone> > > > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it> > > obtains in the Rashi?> > > > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in> > > Vrishchik and giving> > > > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical> > > thought, purity etc OR> > > > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz> > > <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:> > > > > >> > > > > > *Ramadasji:*> > > > > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of> > > Rasis? Pls elaborate.> > > > > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad> > > experience, no delay. Infact> > > > > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can> > > be good and often> > > > > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives> > > Kuja-bhanga) .> > > > > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong:> > > Sarpa dosha gives delay!> > > > > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?> > > > > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us> > > about strength of> > > > > > attachement.> > > > > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about> > > marriage?> > > > > >> > > > > > *Anuragji:*> > > > > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad> > > marriage?> > > > > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in> > > Vrscika Lagna D9.> > > > > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do> > > with delay.> > > > > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when> > > Lord is there then its> > > > > > changed,> > > > > > even if its dushtana from AL.> > > > > >> > > > > > Still there are two (I see three more) things> > > which needs to be> > > > > > mentioned (factor for delay).> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > > > email: rafal@> > > > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > > > >> > > > > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):> > > > > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > > > > The following points are important in causing> > > delay in marriage in> > > > > the> > > > > > > present chart :> > > > > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another> > > fixed Rashi,its lord> > > > > Shani> > > > > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a> > > chara Rashi ( Tula ).> > > > > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra> > > ie., Shani and Vivaha> > > > > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and> > > afflicted by the> > > > > > > association of another malefic Kuja.> > > > > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani> > > is involved in 7th> > > > > > > house ( Lord ).> > > > > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.> > > > > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the> > > nodes.> > > > > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.> > > > > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is> > > within 42 Degs.20' and> > > > > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.> > > > > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is> > > at a higher> > > > > longitude> > > > > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is> > > coming near to Surya to> > > > > > > swallow him.> > > > > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord> > > Shani,Vivaha Karaka> > > > > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in> > > delaying the marriage.> > > > > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree> > > Shaapa and chanting of> > > > > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.> > > > > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *Krishna:> > > > > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.> > > > > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!> > > > > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *Anurag:*> > > > > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.> > > > > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not> > > neccesarily delay.> > > > > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please> > > see again.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > > > > email: rafal@> > > > > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):> > > > > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > >> Dear Rafal,> > > > > > >> Namaskar.> > > > > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:> > > > > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada.> > > There may be a> > > > > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit> > > conflicts of interest> > > > > > >> with the native at a manifest level.> > > > > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of> > > Jupiter caused by Surya> > > > > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary> > > Curse of Venus. The> > > > > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal> > > and Shani.> > > > > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu> > > showing that> > > > > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal> > > area of the> > > > > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th> > > Lord are involved.> > > > > > >> It can be remedied.> > > > > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary> > > Kalatra Shrapa in the> > > > > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th> > > House, Shani is> > > > > > >> involved in the secondary curse.> > > > > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in> > > Curses showing some> > > > > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the> > > 9th Bhava in> > > > > > >> Navamsha.> > > > > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from> > > the AL.> > > > > > >> Regards,> > > > > > >> Anurag Sharma> > > > > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot.> > > com> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz> > > <starsuponme@ ...>> > > > > > >> wrote:> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person, who> > > was not married yet> > > > > > >> altough> > > > > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of Naisargik> > > = delayed). There> > > > > > >> were some> > > > > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > *December 28, 1972> > > > > > >> > Time: 22:25:02> > > > > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"> > > > > > >> > *> > > > > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious doshas)> > > and waiting for Your> > > > > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support> > > delay ?> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > Regards,> > > > > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > > > >> > email: rafal@> > > > > > >> > www.rohinaa. com> > > > > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> > > > > --------- ------> > > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT> > > > > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess> > > enger/*http:> > > > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>> > > > > > > from any browser, without download.> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- > > --------- --------> > > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to> > > Answers.> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

Sorry Rafal, I was refereing to different chart, one of the members asked *(born in Kenya)

I thought you were referring to tha chart.The chart you refer to is a different story.

You should ask the person. Check all relationships,check ketu in 7th with Shukra in 2nd if you refer to

Scorpio Lagna, that is a specific Yoga etc.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 13:26sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

hraum namah adityayaDear Zoranji,Hm. Do we look at the same chart?Yes, planets in kendra shows fixed karma? So?#1 Here, Chandra is in 12H (if we take Scorpio).#2 Guru is not in the 8 (not in d1 nor d9), but in the first (d9).#3 Shukra is in the 2nd house, but Mangal doesnt aspect it.Still I dont know why You say D9 shows many relationship. MaybeYou are using different chart. Chandra is not in 7, Jupiter is not in 8, Mangaldoesnt infl 2H.Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comamar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Planets in Kendra in Navamsa give overriding influence, very fixed karma.

Chandra in 7th in Navamsa shows .... ohh.. someone obsessed about sex and coming into many

relationships. Only GUru can curb this tendency, which in the 8th house would not do so.Further

Magnal and Shukra with Rashi dristi on 2nd. THat is the reason I said to many relationships, however

Sarpa Yoga need not delay marriage. Look at Guruji's chart.

I was not discussing Rashi chart, since Shani and Ketu in Both Arudha and Upapada, terrible for marriage..

Rashi chart shows delays and problems no doubt. It is Navamsa which is problem. Either he had too many relationships

and remained bachelor *due to affliction in Rashi, or Navamsa should change if there were not many relationships..

This is based on a quick look at the chart..

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 13:07sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

hraum namah adityayaDear Zoranji,Sometimes in chart one yoga tells many relationship and other yoga say no relationship, how to know which is most important? You say Navamsa shows many relationship...which yoga? Instead, I was taught that Sarpa Yoga shows delays in that.. Now 7 from Venus is Vakri Graha so has this strength the other yogas? How You would resolve this?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comamar napisał(a):

Om Namah Shivaya,

I was taught by Guruji that 7th lord from Rashi or Shukra in 12th house leave you unmarried.

Since 7th in Navamsa controlls kama trikona, such placement from Navamsa should also give the same,

unless some factors contradict. I am saying 7th lord in 12th house in Navamsa. Rahu as lord of 7th in navamsa is not sufficient.

I think your chart need rectification.Current navamsa Lagna shows too many relationships...

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of ND1. lipanj 2007 2:21sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: Find Yogas for delay - Zoran

Dear Zoran,I was intrigued by your statement below. Does this also apply to Rahu lording 7th house in Navamsha? I have this and I have never been married. [My DOB, June 26, 1962: 2:45:20am, eldoret-Kenya or 35' E 17/0'N 31]Although I do fulfill many of the other conditions discussed in this thread.regards,NDamar <ahimsa.yu> wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Rafal,

Rahu is 7th lord in Rashi chart. Typical yoga for no marriage.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz31. svibanj 2007 8:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Zoran ,Yes, but the person lives in mind all time (Rahu), is very planning, innovert (Rahu). She also is very moral & chaste (Jupiter). So SC is rejected. Can You tell us why Rahu in 12 shows no marriage?Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

I guess I know the reasons why you were taught so, however I was taught by Guruji to use it to the certain matching.

In this case, it simply doesn't match. Also in Dhanu Navamsa Lagna, Rahu in 12th house is straight yoga for no marriage. I am not

saying that Navamsa must change without prior checking up, however Dhanu navamsa also shows delayed marriage.

Regards

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz30. svibanj 2007 9:01sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Zoran,I dont follow these rules. I was taught to wait for some clarifications how to use them. We need only D1 and D9 for this purpose and these are correct.Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18amar napisał(a):

Dear Rafal,

How can you be sure of the birth time. Neither Kunda nor Pranapada are correct.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz29. svibanj 2007 19:11sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Find Yogas for delay

hare rama krsnaDear Anurag,Yes..depends what is relative, or what can be seen. I recall what I was taught personally (which has stronger weightage than general lectures, if we think about the same lecture) and I found its working. Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comwww.rohinaa.com(+48) 503 44 18 18 Anurag Sharma napisał(a):

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar.

I recall reading (and listening?) that the Grahas, Bhavas, Arudhas and Chara Karakas in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK face difficulties as the Soul itself has rejected them. Of course, if there is confluence of more factors affecting one life area in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK, the trouble could be more intense.

In my chart (11th June, 1972; 10:17:55 AM; Cuttack, Orissa) the 9th House is in the Marana Karaka Sthana from the AK. I lost my father when I was an infant. Of course, there are several other features in the chart that confirm it but from the AK, this is the situation.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hare rama krsna*> > Dear Anurag,> > Very good points.> > I was taught that for serious dosha, DK, 7L or Ve (or at least 2) must > be involved. Ive never heard about 7L and 7H but that for certain can be > problem..but small.> > Very good point about affliction to Guru. Guru in kona gives chaste > lady, but afflicted gives problem to chastity, Ive found one good mail > from Sanjay about it. It was Sani Ketu afflicting Guru so the ghosts > take the chastity away..rather sad state of affairs.> > > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal www.rohinaa. com> (+48) 503 44 18 18> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Dear Rafal,> >> > Namaskar.> >> > Another reason for problems in getting married could be the fact that > > both the 7th House and 7th Lord Shani are in Marana Karaka Sthana from > > the Atmakaraka. The Soul disfavours the idea and the people who arrive > > to take on the role of spouse.> >> > About Guru in Navamsha Lagna: shall we take it to be just Guru alone > > or a repetition of the Guru-Chandala Yoga as it obtains in the Rashi? > > Would this be akin to Guru being placed alone in Vrishchik and giving > > great innate wisdom and width of philosophical thought, purity etc OR > > would it give the effects of Guru-Chandala Yoga?> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hare rama krsna*> > >> > > Dear Ramadas and Anurag:> > >> > > *Ramadasji:*> > > Point 1: What is that rule about mobility of Rasis? Pls elaborate.> > > Point 2: Malefic aspecting Venus show bad experience, no delay. Infact> > > Sani will not damage own house and Sani aspect can be good and often> > > shows early marriage. (Ju and Sa gives Kuja-bhanga) .> > > Point 5: Yes, that was the point I see strong: Sarpa dosha gives delay!> > > Point 6: 12L with Upagraha gives delay?> > > Point 7: Distance between Shukra and Surya tell us about strength of> > > attachement.> > > Point 8: What has Surya here to say about marriage?> > >> > > *Anuragji:*> > > 1. You didnt tell why it shows delay and not bad marriage?> > > 2. She wasnt asociating with too many..Guru in Vrscika Lagna D9.> > > 3. Regarding Moon and UL - it has nothing to do with delay.> > > 4. UL Lord in 8 from AL shows relation, and when Lord is there then its> > > changed,> > > even if its dushtana from AL.> > >> > > Still there are two (I see three more) things which needs to be> > > mentioned (factor for delay).> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > www.rohinaa. com> > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > >> > > Ramadas Rao napisa?(a):> > > > OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH> > > > OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > The following points are important in causing delay in marriage in > > the> > > > present chart :> > > > 1) Lagna - Fixed Rashi,7th- Kumbha, another fixed Rashi,its lord > > Shani> > > > (V) in another fixed Rashi and Chandra in a chara Rashi ( Tula ).> > > > 2) 7th is aspected by its own lord who is Vakra ie., Shani and Vivaha> > > > Karaka Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani and afflicted by the> > > > association of another malefic Kuja.> > > > 3) Mutual aspect of Shani (V) with Kuja as Shani is involved in 7th> > > > house ( Lord ).> > > > 4) Influence of Vakra Graha Shani on 7th house.> > > > 5) Navamsha Lagna and 7th are afflicted by the nodes.> > > > 6) DK Chandra is 12th lord and is with Mandi.> > > > 7) The distance between Surya and Shukra is within 42 Degs.20' and> > > > Shukra is aspected by Vakra Shani.> > > > 8) Surya is afflicted by Rahu's eclipse. Rahu is at a higher > > longitude> > > > and Surya is at lower longitude,so Rahu is coming near to Surya to> > > > swallow him.> > > > So by looking into all these,7th house, 7th lord Shani,Vivaha Karaka> > > > Shukra,affliction of nodes are a main factor in delaying the marriage.> > > > Remedies for Grahana Dosha,Sarpa Shaapa,Stree Shaapa and chanting of> > > > Shri Rukmini Vallabha Mantra will help her.> > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana,> > > > Ramadas Rao.> > > >> > > > */Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ .../* wrote:> > > >> > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> > > > Dear Krishna, Anurag,> > > >> > > > *Krishna:> > > > *Point 1: Navamsa is Scorpio.> > > > Point 2: Darakaraka.. yes..but also 12L!> > > > Point 3: Jupiter should be in Navamsa Lagna.> > > >> > > > *Anurag:*> > > > Point 1: That is not delay yoga.> > > > Point 2,3: Curse can show problems, not neccesarily delay.> > > > Point 5: But 8 from AL, has Lagnesh of AL.> > > >> > > > You missed one or two important point(s), please see again.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > email: rafal@> > > > www.rohinaa. com> > > > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma napisa³(a):> > > >> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> Dear Rafal,> > > >> Namaskar.> > > >> Some thoughts on the chart:> > > >> 1. Arudha Lagna is opposed to the Upapada. There may be a> > > >> tendency for potential spouse to exhibit conflicts of interest> > > >> with the native at a manifest level.> > > >> 2. Though the Primary Shrapa is Curse of Jupiter caused by Surya> > > >> Yuti Guru-Chandala Yoga, there is secondary Curse of Venus. The> > > >> Naisargika Karaka Shukra is afflicted by Mangal and Shani.> > > >> 3.The Brahman Shrapa involves the 7th lord Rahu showing that> > > >> marriage and relationships shall be the focal area of the> > > >> suffering. This is severe as Lagnesh and 8th Lord are involved.> > > >> It can be remedied.> > > >> 4.The UL lord is involved in a secondary Kalatra Shrapa in the> > > >> 2nd House from the UL. The co-lord of the 7th House, Shani is> > > >> involved in the secondary curse.> > > >> 5. The 9th Lord and Karaka is involved in Curses showing some> > > >> elements of Durbhagya. Shani also occupies the 9th Bhava in> > > >> Navamsha.> > > >> 6.The UL Lord is placed in the 8th House from the AL.> > > >> Regards,> > > >> Anurag Sharma> > > >> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >> sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...>> > > >> wrote:> > > >> >> > > >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > >> >> > > >> > Dear Jyotisha,> > > >> >> > > >> > This is religious and spiritual person, who was not married yet> > > >> altough> > > >> > she is 35 (past Shukra Mahadasa of Naisargik = delayed). There> > > >> were some> > > >> > tries but nothing materialized.> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > *December 28, 1972> > > >> > Time: 22:25:02> > > >> > Time Zone: 1:00:00 (East of GMT)> > > >> > Place: 17 E 23' 00", 51 N 12' 00"> > > >> > *> > > >> > I have some clues (I found 5 serious doshas) and waiting for Your> > > >> > replies, what are the yogas which support delay ?> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> > Regards,> > > >> > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > >> > email: rafal@> > > >> > www.rohinaa. com> > > >> > (+48) 503 44 18 18> > > >> >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- > > --------- ------> > > > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT> > > > <http://us.rd. / mail/in/ywebmess enger/*http: > > //in.messenger. / webmessengerprom o.php>> > > > from any browser, without download.> > > >> > >> >> >>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.