IndiaDivine.org

Odp: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Tijana,

Me and Guruji are very strict with the teachings of parampara. There are more combinations required for the spirituality of course. Nodes exalted shows some very unique and idealistic, if there is spiritual spark coming from Satva then this mix gives inspiration to follow Upward path. Sanjayji told me that exalted grahas are like Narayana..and it was in the context of my Rahu in Lagna.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

Dnia 2-06-2007 o godz. 1:07 nix_nixen napisa³(a):

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,Yes, kendras are ruled by the Moon based on the four tides and are responsible for creation and growth. Nodes oppose society-Moon, but in different ways making it a kind of a victim of their influence as the Rahu pulls it upward and Ketu downward. Here again the different nature of two nodes is very obvious. Society also don`t think friendly of them from different reasons-Ketu is not liked because of his ascetism that rejects world and Rahu because of his diabolic affairs and shocks he causes.The placement of malefics in kendra is pretty broad subject. Exalted malefics (Ma, Sa) in kendra produce Mahapurusha yoga and should be studied separately. Exalted retograde ones give different effects from the exalted in direct motion as they produce Pravraja. Still, i don`t think that malefics presence in kendra is indicative for spirituality by itself unless involved in some yoga (Mahapurusha or other), special status as yoga karaka or a very specific position regarding AL.In the case of Maharishi`s chart, Mars in lagna forms Ruchaka Mahapurusha yoga, is the lord of the 4th and conjoins 9th lord, and in Pt. Sanjayji`s chart Rahu is posited in the 7th from AL.Warm regards,Tijanasohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Tijana,> > Nodes shows opposition to society. When they are strong they construct > astrologers, spiritualists etc. When they are weak they can give rapers > and criminals, for sure - person who dont hesitate to take others money. > Kendra are mind concept so every graha contribute to ideals and > approaches to various spheres of life like relationship & career, while > the Lagnesh is most important and controling one (like Lagna is). Strong > malefics in Kendra give spiritualist (I think Maharishi, Sanjay Rath, I > have also few devotees with that).> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa.com> > nix_nixen napisa?(a):> >> > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Rafal,> > I know for two good kendra position of Rahu when it comes to> > spirituality- its placement in the 10th from lagna and 7th from AL> > which is a separate issue. Rahu in lagna is bad for spirituality in> > general (if Rahu is not BK or AK). But debilitated Rahu (as every> > malefic) in kendra will produce Rajyoga. Debility or fall of Rahu in> > the highest sence is Krishna consciousness as Rahu opposes Mercury-> > Vishnu (in Kalachakra). This Rajyoga gives spirituality, a person who> > is a favourite of Krishna and who will have association of persons in> > a high position. So, I think that for spirituality weak Rahu is> > needed here.> > I don`t think that Rahu (especially exalted) can not give some good> > things. It will give keen-eye, sharp intelligence, penetrating> > personality, inovative and different approaches...but he is still> > someone who always opposes Brihaspati and thus it is never advisible> > to let him take control. What concept you had in mind? Could be I> > forgot something important that modifies what I said.> > Also i think that high ideals comes from the exalted lagna lord, in> > your case Mercury, not the exalted Rahu in lagna?> > Warm regards,> > Tijana> >> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40>, > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > >> > > Dear Tijana,> > >> > > Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high> > ideals?> > > Nodes in kendra gives spirituality. .> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > email: rafal@> > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > >> > > nix_nixen napisa?(a):> > > >> > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards> > gaining> > > > and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and> > > > mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not> > certainly do> > > > that by the means of rightiousness.> > > > But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the> > capability to> > > > fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual> > > > yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati> > yoga> > > > formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much> > > > troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have> > not> > > > turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for> > you.> > > > Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma> > and> > > > father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?> > > > Warm regards,> > > > Tijana> > > >> > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%> > 40. com>,> > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > *hraum namah adityaya*> > > > >> > > > > Dear Anuragji,> > > > >> > > > > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > > > >> > > > > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in> > Sarpa> > > > Yoga.> > > > >> > > > > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini> > (ninth> > > > lord).> > > > >> > > > > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > > > >> > > > > How You see those?> > > > >> > > > > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*> > > > <http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf* > > <http://docs.rohinaa.com/chart.pdf*>>> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> > > > > email: rafal@> > > > > *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> > > > > >> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > >> > > > > > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In> > > > Sanjay> > > > > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata> > > > Yoga.> > > > > >> > > > > > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself> > > > has the> > > > > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th,> > there> > > > is a> > > > > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> > > > > >> > > > > > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be> > > > > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu> > loves to> > > > > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset,> > how> > > > will> > > > > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much,> > and if> > > > it> > > > > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> > > > > >> > > > > > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after> > > > being> > > > > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of> > how to> > > > spot> > > > > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to> > begin> > > > with.> > > > > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will> > have> > > > in> > > > > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional> > > > Christian> > > > > > thought goes.> > > > > >> > > > > > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might> > indicate.> > > > In> > > > > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this> > > > manner.> > > > > >> > > > > > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And> > it> > > > will.> > > > > > Nothing can really change that.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Pranam:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior> > to> > > > > > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being> > > > cheated?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sincere regards> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath"> > sanjayrath@> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the> > Hare> > > > > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn> > > > jyotish> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years.> > He> > > > was to> > > > > > > go> > > > > > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out> > there> > > > and I> > > > > > > asked> > > > > > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha> > > > gave $500> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow> > got> > > > into a> > > > > > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his> > wife> > > > wrote a> > > > > > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > > > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju> > (Cancer> > > > lagna> > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and > > of> > > > SJVC.> > > > > > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri,> > Narasimha> > > > in the> > > > > > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his> > personal> > > > > > > purpose in> > > > > > > > addition to hosting the captured website> > http://jyotishdiges> > > > t.com> > > > > > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing,> > the> > > > hard> > > > > > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I> > > > had no> > > > > > > other> > > > > > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the> > > > court.By the> > > > > > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases> > > > âEUR"Writ> > > > > > > Petition> > > > > > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501> > of> > > > 2004> > > > > > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005> > and I> > > > openly> > > > > > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to> > > > agin> > > > > > > face me> > > > > > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their> > bag> > > > of> > > > > > > dirty> > > > > > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic> > the> > > > > > > SmugglerI> > > > > > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to> > > > fight> > > > > > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has> > > > clandestinely> > > > > > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics> > > > project by> > > > > > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well> > as> > > > the> > > > > > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the> > > > equipment.> > > > > > > All> > > > > > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are> > illegally> > > > > > > imported.> > > > > > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes> > of a> > > > sädhu> > > > > > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily> > > > fooled. The> > > > > > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of> > checking> > > > his> > > > > > > huge> > > > > > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all> > > > this,> > > > > > > forget> > > > > > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --> > > > > > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007> > > > 05:35:00 PM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>-------------------Top Trendy. Najwa¿niejsze muzyczne wydarzenie roku!POLSAT 8-11 czerwca 2007 r. godz. 20:00http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.toptrendy.wp.pl&sid=1170