IndiaDivine.org

Odp: RE: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Zoranji,

I agree.

Ive never said Im not Krura (I still dont take it personally). Im only repeating my Guruji words, Nodes exalted in Kendra gives strong ideals and problems with money, debilitated nodes - low ideas and lot of money. This is general and its obvious that we must check the other yoga's - this we do with everything in the chart.

Interesting story would be this chutney here. How to see mix these two points:

1) Rahu is kroora

2) Rahu is 9L who takes the energy of the most benefic and saumy Jupiter

Does it mean kroora action through benefic means, benefic philosophy through kroora means? Kroora actions but benefic thoughts ?

----------------------------

In the other mail (regarding rect of Navamsa), You said Ketu in 7 and Venus in 2 is concrete Yoga. Could You elaborate ? 7L in 2H shows partner as remarried/widower. Ketu in seventh shows average sexuality, nagging personality and inward teeth. Venus in second shows libindous body and possibility of cheating/cheated in dasas of Venus.

In other mail You were using Shastyamsas.If you could kindly explain: On what principles You are using them? Some of us like Ramadasji use a lot of Nakshatra lords - this can change completely the picture of 1) dasa 2) of static chart reading. Sastra use drekkana & navamsa dispositor also.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

Dnia 2-06-2007 o godz. 10:51 amar napisa³(a):

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zosta³y zablokowane.

Om Namah Shivaya,

I am afraid we will get into a long discussion here.

Exaltation does not change the graha being saumya or crura. Hitler Had exaled Rahu in

9th house, and look at his dharma. I am not comparing nor attributing you bad traits, just discussing

the matter. SO, one graha does not make a character. What Tijana stated the rest of the chart should be

judged to see the person.

What you stated is correct, I agree that Exatled Rahu gives high ideals, and exalted nodes in kendra give

spirituality. However, Rahu is still crura. Do not take this personally, we are discussing Jyotish.

To analyze your character, I repeat the whole picture will count.

Best wishes

Zoran

sohamsa [sohamsa ]On Behalf Of Rafal Gendarz1. lipanj 2007 18:10sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Rath's Rhapsody] Dirty Dinanath

hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana,Why Rahu exalted should give bad traits still? Is it not high ideals? Nodes in kendra gives spirituality..Regards,Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comnix_nixen napisa³(a):

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal,Rahu in Mercury signs in lagna will direct a person towards gaining and money issues. Rahu will give his best here (exalted and mooltrikona) to acchieve what he desires and he will not certainly do that by the means of rightiousness.But your chart is separate issue and what gives you the capability to fight that Rahu`s influence is the storage of beuatiful spiritual yogas in your 5th house, in the first place-Darmakarmaadi pati yoga formed by AK and 9th lord. I`m sure that Sarpa brought you much troubles in life and much questions and dillemas until you have not turned to the light of Vishnu (Mercury) who breaks the Sarpa for you. Rahu as the co-lord of the 9th brought problems related to dharma and father (as you are born catholic and have become bhakta)?Warm regards,Tijana sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:>> *hraum namah adityaya*> > Dear Anuragji,> > What with me? Ra in first, Buddha in forth...I am cheater?> > Other perspective: Buddha as Lagnesh (me) is only benefic in Sarpa Yoga.> > Other perspective: Rahu in Lagna is like Jupiter for Gemini (ninth lord).> > Other perspective: Ju and Su are in kona to D1 Lagna.> > How You see those?> > *My chart: http://docs. rohinaa.com/ chart.pdf*> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz - SJC Guru> email: rafal *Jyotish pages*: www.rohinaa. com> > Anurag Sharma napisa?(a):> >> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> >> > Being cheated can be seen from a malefic in the 4th House. In Sanjay > > Ji's chart, exalted Rahu tenants the 4th House. This is Kapata Yoga.> >> > If there is a natural malefic in the Lagna, the native himself has the > > capacity to cheat. If malefics tenant both Lagna and 4th, there is a > > cheating tug-of-war going on.> >> > Suppose, there is Guru in Lagna in strength, the person may be > > teaching, instead of cheating like Rahu in the 4th. Rahu loves to > > shock with deceit. If he is discovered right at the outset, how will > > it garner the shock and terrible deceit, it loves so much, and if it > > does not Rahu will not be Rahu.> >> > Guru Graha is just not bothered ab initio. Later, maybe after being > > subjected to many cheatings, it may have some awareness of how to spot > > cheats. But I doubt, Guru will have any interest in it to begin with. > > Guru will have interest in things Sanatan, while Rahu will have in > > things that belong to Satan, at least insofar as traditional Christian > > thought goes.> >> > So, Sanatan Versus Satan is what Guru Versus Rahu might indicate. In > > Hindu thought, we do not really divide Good and Evil in this manner.> >> > Thus, we are happy to say Karma will take its own course. And it will. > > Nothing can really change that.> >> > Regards,> >> > Anurag Sharma> >> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > sohamsa@ .com, "hmuttagi" <hmuttagi@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Shri Sanjay Ji,> > >> > > Pranam:> > >> > > Could you not make out his character (astrologically) prior to> > > teaching him? what factors (astrologically) cause for being cheated?> > >> > > sincere regards> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "Pt.Sanjay Rath" sanjayrath@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > This is about a fellow who is a Director with ISKCON, the Hare> > > Krishna> > > > movement started by Prabhupäda. This fellow came to learn jyotish> > > with> > > > me at Delhi and I taught him free of cost for four years. He was to> > > go> > > > to the USA and start Sri Jagannätha Vedic Center out there and I> > > asked> > > > my friends to contribute.Sat Siri Ji gave $500, Narasimha gave $500> > > and> > > > so many sent money to him to start SJVC but this fellow got into a> > > > fight with Robert Koch and when I supported Robert, his wife wrote a> > > > threatening mail and thereafter he along with Vijay Deep> > > > (ex-politician, Gemini Lagna with Rähu) and V.S.Raju (Cancer lagna> > > with> > > > Rähu) completely captured the websites and of SJVC.> > > > Dinanath used the money he had taken from Sat Siri, Narasimha in the> > > > name of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu and used it for his personal> > > purpose in> > > > addition to hosting the captured website http://jyotishdiges t.com> > > > Inspite of all my pleadings not to do such an evil thing, the hard> > > > hearted devilish fellow (Kumbha) continued in his tirade.I had no> > > other> > > > option but to file a court case and fought them in the court.By the> > > > grace of Jagannätha Mahäprabhu, I have won all the cases âEUR"Writ> > > Petition> > > > No.1512 of 2004 against Vijay Deep Writ Petition No.1501 of 2004> > > > against V.S.RajuThe judgment was delivered on July 2005 and I openly> > > > challenged them to have the guts to go for an appeal or to agin> > > face me> > > > in any court. So long as we are talking law and not their bag of> > > dirty> > > > tricks, by Jagannätha I will win. Dinanath, Dejan Kocic the> > > SmugglerI> > > > am now in the process of examining cyber laws in India to fight> > > > Dinanath a.k.a Dejan Kocic. He is a smuggler and has clandestinely> > > > imported millions of rupees of equipment for animatronics project by> > > > defrauding both the Hare Krishna temple at Delhi as well as the> > > > Government of India as he has not paid the duty for the equipment.> > > All> > > > equipment used in those animatronics projects are illegally> > > imported.> > > > He used to change his clothes and wear the saffron robes of a sädhu> > > > (monk) so that Indians, who are spiritual can be easily fooled. The> > > > customs officers would do pranaams to him instead of checking his> > > huge> > > > excess baggage.If you think that you can get away with all this,> > > forget> > > > it. The law if India and of Karma will catch up.> > > >> > > > --> > > > Posted By Pt.Sanjay Rath to Rath's Rhapsody at 5/31/2007 05:35:00 PM> > > >> > >> >> >>

-------------------Top Trendy. Najwa¿niejsze muzyczne wydarzenie roku!POLSAT 8-11 czerwca 2007 r. godz. 20:00http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.toptrendy.wp.pl&sid=1170