IndiaDivine.org

Marrige of a female

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My dear Narsimha Rao and Rafal Gendarz, First of all kindly

accept my best regards and respect to both of you. I really appreciate your efforts to promote Astrology. God may give BOTH OF you long life. THIS mail is in response of your analysis of a female having following birth particulars; D.O.B-Nov18,1977 at 1740 IST z 5.30 E jaipur 26N55; 75E49 I MAY like to bring, if I say, some key factors in the analysis of the chart in question; 1. Maraka Dasa kills if time is ripe for death, otherwise it may give either shame, disease, sorrow,, fear and grief, miseries, humiliation , or calumny. Similarly, dasa’s can give marriage when other yogas indicate and helpful for marriage. 2. Rahu in 5th and Sun and Mercury in 7th are blocking marriage. Sun is in conjunction with Rahu in D-9 and 6/8 placement with Mercury. Mer. Obtains 8th navamsa which is proving a hindrance. 3. Sat sub-period in sat major period will not give yoga- results. In any case, for Taurus lagna , Saturn acts as yogkarka when conjoined either with Sun or Mercury. Saturn is with Mandi and hammed by Rahu

AND Mars.It is in the Nakshtra of Magha. Although, It has some merits 1. 7th from Moon, 2 Bhava Vargottama in D-9 – thus can help to give marrige3. Lord of 9th (which is bhadhaka pace also) and 10th houses 4. Sat/sat /sat period may give marriage during the period when sat. is in Leo and Jupiter is in Scorpio in transit from 15/7 to 25/11.The chances will be better when Jupiter will transit in Capricorn. 5. Worship is must as suggested by Narasimha ji. 6 Sat /Ven period will bring big relief. She should give more attention to his profession, which will sustain her in life rather than marriage. Moon and Rahu are exchanging Nakshatras ,and Arth Taikona all the three planets Moon and Jupiter and Venus are in the nakshatra of Rahu. In D-9 there are on planets in trine to Navamsa Lagna and AK Mercury. AK is CONJOINED with Moon.Jupiter is in Mirtyu Bhaga. In D-1 , moon is

aspected by Jup. ,Mars and Sat. D-9 and D-10 Lagna’s are Vargottama. This shows a strong connectivity in Marriage/skills on one side and professional success on other side. G.K.GOEL

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.