IndiaDivine.org

Will this child's mother recover ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruji Kindly look at this child's chart to help this child get his mother's care. The mother of the child has been ill ever since a few weeks after his birth. Mother's Date of birth is unavailable.Ever since the family initiated Sri. Narasimha mantra to this child there are signs of improvement in the health of the mother. 1.The child was taken out of the womb by Caeserian at 12.54 hrs but I am told he started breathing only 1-2 minutes later after oxygen tubes were inserted 2. The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care 3. At birth the upper portion of the body of the child was normal in color, lower portion of the body below the navel was very dark due to no amniotic fluid in the mother's womb. It was a full

term pregnancy.The child had cherry marks on the face at birth 4. Now the child is very brilliant in studies, recites mantras very fluently 5. There is no problem beween the parents in terms of marriage How would we take the birth time? Is the child's birth time noted as he comes immediately out of the womb or when the child starts to breathe and life pours in? How can we help this child's mother recover looking at his chart. I would be thankful for suggestions in this regard January 13, 1996 (male child) 12.54 -13.00 hrs 5 hours West of GMT 80W 32 , 43 N28 Regards Avinash

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear avinash As you said that “The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care” this clear shows Scorpio navmansh … and as you said he is very good in mantra shashtra it mean the atma kaka surya is in second house in navmansh and the venus is placed in 12th from

surya show the native will be very religious and will have some blessing in his life … As far as mother health is concerned the chander is with rahu in vargottma and chander is losing with rahu ……rahu is badhka for the chart the present transit and dasa is creating problem to mother otherwise the blessing and company (matri sukh)of mother will be there ……4th from chander is Jupiter placed very good and chara matrikarka mangal placed in own navmansh well placed in rashi having digbala so mother will be perfectly all right and as you said he is doing lord Narsimha mantra don’t worry with the blessing of lord simha and mother luxmi she will be allright…… regard avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji Kindly look at this child's chart to help this child get his mother's care. The mother of the child has been

ill ever since a few weeks after his birth. Mother's Date of birth is unavailable.Ever since the family initiated Sri. Narasimha mantra to this child there are signs of improvement in the health of the mother. 1.The child was taken out of the womb by Caeserian at 12.54 hrs but I am told he started breathing only 1-2 minutes later after oxygen tubes were inserted 2. The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care 3. At birth the upper portion of the body of the child was normal in color, lower portion of the body below the navel was very dark due to no amniotic fluid in the mother's womb. It was a full term pregnancy.The child had cherry marks on the face at birth 4. Now the child is very brilliant in studies, recites mantras very

fluently 5. There is no problem beween the parents in terms of marriage How would we take the birth time? Is the child's birth time noted as he comes immediately out of the womb or when the child starts to breathe and life pours in? How can we help this child's mother recover looking at his chart. I would be thankful for suggestions in this regard January 13, 1996 (male child) 12.54 -13.00 hrs 5 hours West of GMT 80W 32 , 43

N28 Regards Avinash Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

Guest guest

Dear Deepakji Thanks for your input. I had also thought that it could be Scorpio Navamsa. but that would put the time before 12.54 hrs The family says emphatically that he did not breathe as soon as he came out and externally oxygen was given and it took a couple of more minutes, the extra minutes would put the child with Dhanur Navamsa.. I suggested Narasimha Mantra keeping in mind Chara matrikaraka Kuja in Makara rasi. Rasi lord Saturn is in Mrigashira in Navamsa Kuja is in his own house in Navamsa, Besides Rahu is in chitta nakshatra (Lord being Kuja) placed with Chitta Moon. Rahu & Moon are vargottama and placed in moon's nakshatra in Navamsa. And also the Kuladevata for the family is Lord Narasimha in Ananthapur, AP. Compared to previous years there is lot of improvement in

mother's health ever since Narasimha Mantra was initiated .I told the family to get the Narasimha mantra initiated by the family priest and it was given to the child in 2005 Sun is the atmakaraka is in Uttarashada ( sun is nakshatra Lord) placed in Guru's house.Since Atmakaraka planet personifes the struggles & shows also the path, delivered during atmakaraka dashas/bhuktis and In this case however 2000-2002 Sun's Moola dasa was running and I am told was very difficult period for the mother and the child. Can a Shiva mantra (Dakshinamoorthy prayer ) also help in reducing the pain that Atmakaraka imposes? The child started different mantra learning from grandparents during Moola dasa period of Sun. I was told none of them helped in mother's recovery in 2000-2002 period. But can Gurujis and others please suggest

remedies to this child's family so that the pace of recovery for the mother picks up. Regards Avinash Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote: Dear avinash As you said that “The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care” this clear shows Scorpio navmansh … and as you said he is very good in mantra shashtra it mean the atma kaka surya is in second house in navmansh and the venus is placed in 12th from surya show the native will be very religious and will have some blessing in his life … As far as mother health is concerned the chander is with rahu in vargottma and chander is losing with rahu ……rahu is badhka for the chart the present transit and dasa is creating problem to mother otherwise the blessing and company (matri sukh)of mother will be there

……4th from chander is Jupiter placed very good and chara matrikarka mangal placed in own navmansh well placed in rashi having digbala so mother will be perfectly all right and as you said he is doing lord Narsimha mantra don’t worry with the blessing of lord simha and mother luxmi she will be allright…… regardavinash nandan <avina121 > wrote: Dear Guruji Kindly look at this child's chart to help this child get his mother's care. The

mother of the child has been ill ever since a few weeks after his birth. Mother's Date of birth is unavailable.Ever since the family initiated Sri. Narasimha mantra to this child there are signs of improvement in the health of the mother. 1.The child was taken out of the womb by Caeserian at 12.54 hrs but I am told he started breathing only 1-2 minutes later after oxygen tubes were inserted 2. The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care 3. At birth the upper portion of the body of the child was normal in color, lower portion of the body below the navel was very dark due to no amniotic fluid in the mother's womb. It was a full term pregnancy.The child had cherry marks on the face at birth 4. Now the child is very brilliant in studies,

recites mantras very fluently 5. There is no problem beween the parents in terms of marriage How would we take the birth time? Is the child's birth time noted as he comes immediately out of the womb or when the child starts to breathe and life pours in? How can we help this child's mother recover looking at his chart. I would be thankful for suggestions in this regard January 13, 1996 (male child) 12.54 -13.00 hrs 5 hours West of GMT 80W 32 , 43

N28 Regards Avinash Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta. The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Dear Deepak ,

Beautiful analysis indeed.

So if we take scorpio rising in Navansa( BT: 12:53:05) in

d12 we will get Aquarius in Lagna.

How you see now mothers health in D 12?

By the way Avinash ji has not mentioned, what ails the

mother of child and since when?

Case study is helpful to demonstrate how astrology can

be made use to help people .

OM TAT SAT.

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, I am still not sure about the Birth time rectification . Kindly help me with TOB correction based on some description of the child, events and the recorded time by the doctor. Mother's health is steadily improving. Sudarshana Homa was undertaken by the family followed by Kalyana Utsava to Sri. Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy at the temple. Hope this information is helpful. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: Dear Avinash, That is ok and I will take Waterloo as place of birth. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan

<avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams I wrote to the family again and confirmed the place of birth. They said they lived in Guelph but the child was born in Waterloo, Canada They did not clearly write in their last email but I took waterloo which seems to be correct. It is 5 hours West of GMT, 80W 32, 43 N28. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: Dear Avinash, Is the

name of the city, Guelph is in Ontario in Canada ?? Regards, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji Kindly look at this child's chart to help this child get his mother's care. The mother of the child has been ill ever since a few weeks after his birth. Mother's Date of birth is unavailable.Ever since the family

initiated Sri. Narasimha mantra to this child there are signs of improvement in the health of the mother. 1.The child was taken out of the womb by Caeserian at 12.54 hrs but I am told he started breathing only 1-2 minutes later after oxygen tubes were inserted 2. The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care 3. At birth the upper portion of the body of the child was normal in color, lower portion of the body below the navel was very dark due to no amniotic fluid in the mother's womb. It was a full term pregnancy.The child had cherry marks on the face at birth 4. Now the child is very brilliant in studies, recites mantras very fluently 5. There is no problem beween the parents in terms of marriage How would we take the birth time? Is the child's birth time noted as he comes immediately out of the womb or when the child starts to breathe and life pours in? How can we help this child's mother recover looking at his chart. I would be thankful for suggestions in this regard January 13, 1996 (male child) 12.54 -13.00 hrs 5 hours West of GMT 80W 32 , 43 N28 Regards Avinash Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Guruji, Pranams. Thank you for your illuminating description on birth time correction. I was reading your detailed description again.So as I understand we have to take Prana sakti time as the TOB. But how does this explain the mother's inability to feed and the fact at birth the upper portion of the body of the child was normal in color while the lower portion of the body below the navel was dark. Please excuse if it is a dumb question. Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear Avinash, I have tried to rectify the birth time after reading your all mails.Eventhough the child was born at 12:54 PM, it took some time for the child to breath and the 1st breathing of the child is called the Prana Shakti has started in the child and that will be the exact time of birth. Now I will try to explain its birth using different methods which I studied for birth time rectification. The male child was born during Tejo tattwa which indicates male child but some times the Tattwa may be female and we have to check for Antara Tattwas which will give us exact gender of the child.The Tejo tattwa was between 12:52:37 PM and 13:19:37 Pm ie., for a period of 27 minutes.Now under each Tattwa,there is Antara Tattwa and for each Antara Tattwa,for each day and at that time Lagna and Nakshatra lord also changes.So between 13 :01:37 PM amd 13:04:37 PM,Akasha Antara Tattwa prevails which is a male

one with moveable Lagna and Janma Nakshatra lord becomes Kuja.So by considering all these, I corrected the birth time to 13 :03:49 PM.Now with this time, I have also matched Kunda and Prana Pada and Kunda falls in Dhanishta -1 st Pada ruled by Kuja which is in trine to the child's Janma Nakshatra Chitra.So now Navamsha Lagna has moved to Makara and Prana Pada Lagna in Navamsha has moved to Karka which is in 7th to Makara Lagnamsha,so this times matches all the 3 methods and so I have taken this time of 13:03:49 Hrs. as the actual birth time of the child. So please give me your opinion regarding this,then only I will proceed with the analysis. With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, Pranams The time of birth as per the hospital records is 12.57 hrs. He was taken out of the womb at 12.54 hrs but the family said that it took a few minutes to make him breathe on his own.The only information the family has given is that the child has cherry marks on the face at birth. I have already furnished other details at the time of birth in my first posting Regards AvinashRamadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAH OM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAH Dear

Avinash, What is the time of birth as per hospital records ? Any birth marks for the child ? With Shri Hari Vaayu Guru Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.avinash nandan <avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji, I am still not sure about the Birth time rectification . Kindly help me with TOB correction based on some description of the child, events and the recorded time by the doctor. Mother's health is steadily improving. Sudarshana Homa was undertaken by the family followed by Kalyana Utsava to Sri. Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy at the temple. Hope this information is helpful. Regards Avinashavinash nandan

<avina121 wrote: Dear Guruji Kindly look at this child's chart to help this child get his mother's care. The mother of the child has been

ill ever since a few weeks after his birth. Mother's Date of birth is unavailable.Ever since the family initiated Sri. Narasimha mantra to this child there are signs of improvement in the health of the mother. 1.The child was taken out of the womb by Caeserian at 12.54 hrs but I am told he started breathing only 1-2 minutes later after oxygen tubes were inserted 2. The child was bottlefed. Mother was unable to feed & care 3. At birth the upper portion of the body of the child was normal in color, lower portion of the body below the navel was very dark due to no amniotic fluid in the mother's womb. It was a full term pregnancy.The child had cherry marks on the face at birth 4. Now the child is very brilliant in studies, recites mantras very

fluently 5. There is no problem beween the parents in terms of marriage How would we take the birth time? Is the child's birth time noted as he comes immediately out of the womb or when the child starts to breathe and life pours in? How can we help this child's mother recover looking at his chart. I would be thankful for suggestions in this regard January 13, 1996 (male child) 12.54 -13.00 hrs 5 hours West of GMT 80W 32 , 43 N28 Regards Avinash Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending! Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.