IndiaDivine.org

Advice needed on education/career !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurus and Members,

I need some astrological input to help decide between the following two options.

1) Do an MBA for one year between Sep 2007 and Aug 2008 in Japan - for which I have already recieved an admission offer plus a partial scholarship.(or)2) Continue with my work (independent consultant of IT in UK) and possibly grow it into a consulting firm.

My birth particulars are DoB -27th of May, 1975. ToB - 00:05am (i.e midnight of 26th May)Place - Hyderabad, India

I understand that if I change the time back to 00:02, then the lagna changes. May be the following information will help in correcting my D24.

I have always excelled at studies (right from school days) and received several awards/ranks.I completed my B.Com in June 1995 and M.Com in June 1997. Along with B.Com and M.Com, I had pursued my CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), which I finished in Dec 1997 - but received the charter only a year later. I started working in May/June 1998 after finishing my post graduation and CFA. I did a software course in the first half of 1998 and I still work in the IT industry.

If it helps 1) I have a special interest in learning foreign languages (adv.beginner/ intermediate level speaker in German and Japanese)2) During my graduation days, I used to help out dad in his business (part-time) - but I am not sure if this could be classified as work.

If any further information is needed to do the analysis, please do let me know.

Many thanks in advance for your expert input.

Kind regards

Sharad

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.