IndiaDivine.org

Rahu as Reference Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Bharatji and Jatinder,Excuse me, thank you for the clarification. I was thinking further on the merits (or de-merits) of using Rahu as a reference Lagna, Sage Parashara has used only luminescent grahas as Lagna when he mentioned Sun to Saturn to be used as lagna. Excluding Rahu, Ketu and other aparkaasha grahas like Dhooma, etc. Let me give my logic about why these shadows or aprakaasha cannot be used as Lagna. Lagna indicates Satya and Sun (The atman) is the kaaraka for all Lagna. These aprakaasha grahas denote ignorance or Asat or Shadows. Hence, they cannot be Lagna.

Warm RegardsSanjay POn 6/20/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu

> wrote:

Namaste Sri Sanjay PPlease read through the whole post of Sri Jatinder and the matter shall become crystal clear. Sri Jatinder is criticizing the Rahu-Centric theory of Sri Trivedi (who used to write as Tat twam asi sometime ago in these forums).

Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran <

sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Guruji, I am in not supporting what Jatinder is saying, Let me say that before I ask my question. Maharishi Parashara has mentioned to use grahas as lagnas except for these shadows grahas.

We are told to refer 9,10,11 from Sun;; 1,2,4,9,11 from moon similarly for other grahas lagnas. Is it possible that such references of certain bhavas can be made from Rahu or Ketu ? Warm RegardsSanjay P

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Rath <

sanjayrath wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jatinder

The foundation is flimsy, then what to talk of results. Absurd theory.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath.com

http://jiva.us

http://siva-edu-com

http://sagittariuspublications.com

http://.org

sohamsa [sohamsa@

] On Behalf Of jatinsingusTuesday, June 19, 2007 2:33 PMsohamsa Subject: Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but…

I need your five minutes to discuss something which I feel is very important to scholars like you both including S.Rath also.It started like this…When I started learning astrology from PVR (MP3 lessons, since long), I got very interested in astrology and started going through various articles at different places/sites also. One day I read an article from one Mr. Harish trivedi, a file named Tribute to RAHU is also posted at Jyotish_remedies . There was something about harish trivedi,s new theories, research etc.I read it and got very impressed with it. I started using his theory of keeping RAHU in Lagna calling it Yoni Mukha to see problems of marital problems etc. days passed and one day…One day recently I happened to read it again by chance, there were some examples also given to prove the theory, let me give you one example here.Basic rules are,1) Rahu will be YONI LAGNA Occupier and focal point. All combinations are to be viewed from this point.2) Look for affliction of 2nd and 8th bhava from Rahu and ketu.3) Look for 7th lord from Rahu and his affliction.4) Look for 2nd Bhava lord from Rahu spoiled by Sun, Mars, Saturn Guru.5) Look for affliction of Rahu and Ketu by aspect or association.(This disturbs Perceptions about each other)6) Look for Saturn/Mars/Sun in 12th from RahuThe reason I have included 2nd house affliction from Rahu and Ketu is , they represent the Garbha and also Thinking.Since Rahu, according to me is the Karaka of the above, the chemistry between two beings also plays an important part. If it does not work, people are not attracted towards each other and the marriage falls apart.I am giving birth details of some males and females selected at random by me from my clients list who have marital problems or divorces or widowed etc. I found HCF (Highest common factor) principles which I have put as Theory as above. You might find other reasons for discord or marital problems in the following horoscopes but I would request you to look from a NEW PERSPECTIVE keeping Rahu in YONI LAGNA.3)CASE.. FEMALELagna....Virgo MarsLibra.... KetuPisces.. .SaturnAries.... RahuTaurus...SunGemini...MercuryCancer...Jupiter..VenusLeo....... MoonREPORT:1) Sun in 2nd from Rahu2) 2nd from Rahu aspected by Saturn3) Rahu aspected by Mars4) Saturn in 12th from RahuRESULT: Husband died in a car accident in less than 5years of marriage.Again I casted the above chart and started reading it carefully, when I kept RAHU in Lagna I was shocked; it was in fact my chart.DOB15/06/196703:47:47 AMAmritsar Punjab.I married 12th July 1995 and leaving happily with my wife. Will she have Accident? I went into deep depression.Then I tried to recover myself and started carefully understanding HARISH TRIVEDI's theory.Sir, all the people born almost that day will have almost same chart, but of course with different lagans. Now keeping RAHU as Lagna means all charts casted for that period ( let's say some 6 to 8 hours forward or backward) will be almost same as far as harish rules for RAHU Lagna are concern. Which means for all those people spouse must die with in some period of marriage.So, I think there are definitely some problems with some people who try to generate new theories, which then create lot of problems to others. I think some astrologer's committee should be formed to stop this type of unwanted theories. And all the theories which are recognized by this committee of learned scholars like you all should only be used.I am not against people doing research in astrology, but still I think what our sages has taught us is enough and is totally complete in subject. If we just understand it fully these classics, it's enough to help mankind.Sorry if it hurt's somebody.Jatinder…

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sanjay P,

Depends what You define as Lagna, for example 10L from Ketu brings

apartment, so we treat Chaya Graha here as Basis-Point. How this

differs with other Graha-'Lagnas'?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Sri Jagannath Center Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Sanjay Prabhakaran napisał(a):

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Bharatji and Jatinder,

Excuse me, thank you for the clarification.

I was thinking further on the merits (or de-merits) of using Rahu as a

reference Lagna, Sage Parashara has used only luminescent grahas as

Lagna when he mentioned Sun to Saturn to be used as lagna. Excluding

Rahu, Ketu and other aparkaasha grahas like Dhooma, etc.

Let me give my logic about why these shadows or aprakaasha cannot be

used as Lagna. Lagna indicates Satya and Sun (The atman) is the kaaraka

for all Lagna. These aprakaasha grahas denote ignorance or Asat or

Shadows.  Hence, they cannot be Lagna.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

On 6/20/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@ gmail.com

> wrote:

Namaste Sri Sanjay P

Please read through the whole post of  Sri Jatinder and the matter

shall become crystal clear. Sri Jatinder is criticizing the

Rahu-Centric theory of Sri Trivedi (who used to write as Tat twam asi

sometime ago in these forums).

Thanks and Regards

Bharat

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran <

sanjaychettiar@ gmail.com> wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Guruji,

I am in not supporting what Jatinder is saying, Let me say that before

I ask my question.

Maharishi Parashara has mentioned to use grahas as lagnas except for

these shadows grahas.

We are told to refer 9,10,11 from Sun;; 1,2,4,9,11 from moon similarly

for other grahas lagnas.

Is it possible that such references of certain bhavas can be made from

Rahu or Ketu ?

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jatinder

The foundation is flimsy, then what to talk of

results. Absurd theory.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath. com http://jiva. us http://siva- edu-com http://sagittariusp

ublications. com  

http:// .org

sohamsa@ .com

[sohamsa@

. com] On Behalf Of jatinsingus

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:33 PM

sohamsa@

..com

Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but…

I need your five minutes to discuss something which I feel

is very

important to scholars like you both including S.Rath also.

It started like this…

When I started learning astrology from PVR (MP3 lessons, since

long), I got very interested in astrology and started going through

various articles at different places/sites also. One day I read an

article from one Mr. Harish trivedi, a file named Tribute to RAHU is

also posted at Jyotish_remedies . There was something

about harish trivedi,s new theories, research etc.

I read it and got very impressed with it. I started using his theory

of keeping RAHU in Lagna calling it Yoni Mukha to see problems of

marital problems etc. days passed and one day…

One day recently I happened to read it again by chance, there were

some examples also given to prove the theory, let me give you one

example here.

Basic rules are,

1) Rahu will be YONI LAGNA Occupier and focal point. All

combinations are to be viewed from this point.

2) Look for affliction of 2nd and 8th bhava from Rahu and ketu.

3) Look for 7th lord from Rahu and his affliction.

4) Look for 2nd Bhava lord from Rahu spoiled by Sun, Mars, Saturn

Guru.

5) Look for affliction of Rahu and Ketu by aspect or association.

(This disturbs Perceptions about each other)

6) Look for Saturn/Mars/ Sun in 12th from Rahu

The reason I have included 2nd house affliction from Rahu and Ketu

is , they represent the Garbha and also Thinking.

Since Rahu, according to me is the Karaka of the above, the

chemistry between two beings also plays an important part. If it

does not work, people are not attracted towards each other and the

marriage falls apart.

I am giving birth details of some males and females selected at

random by me from my clients list who have marital problems or

divorces or widowed etc. I found HCF (Highest common factor)

principles which I have put as Theory as above. You might find other

reasons for discord or marital problems in the following horoscopes

but I would request you to look from a NEW PERSPECTIVE keeping Rahu

in YONI LAGNA.

3)CASE.. FEMALE

Lagna....Virgo Mars

Libra.... Ketu

Pisces.. .Saturn

Aries.... Rahu

Taurus...Sun

Gemini...Mercury

Cancer...Jupiter. .Venus

Leo....... Moon

REPORT:

1) Sun in 2nd from Rahu

2) 2nd from Rahu aspected by Saturn

3) Rahu aspected by Mars

4) Saturn in 12th from Rahu

RESULT: Husband died in a car accident in less than 5

years of marriage.

Again I casted the above chart and started reading it carefully,

when I kept RAHU in Lagna I was shocked; it was in fact my chart.

DOB

15/06/1967

03:47:47 AM

Amritsar Punjab.

I married 12th July 1995 and leaving happily with my wife. Will she

have Accident? I went into deep depression.

Then I tried to recover myself and started carefully understanding

HARISH TRIVEDI's theory.

Sir, all the people born almost that day will have almost same

chart, but of course with different lagans. Now keeping RAHU as

Lagna means all charts casted for that period ( let's say some 6 to

8 hours forward or backward) will be almost same as far as harish

rules for RAHU Lagna are concern. Which means for all those people

spouse must die with in some period of marriage.

So, I think there are definitely some problems with some people who

try to generate new theories, which then create lot of problems to

others. I think some astrologer's committee should be formed to stop

this type of unwanted theories. And all the theories which are

recognized by this committee of learned scholars like you all should

only be used.

I am not against people doing research in astrology, but still I

think what our sages has taught us is enough and is totally complete

in subject. If we just understand it fully these classics, it's

enough to help mankind.

Sorry if it hurt's somebody.

Jatinder…

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar,

How does 10L from Ketu bring an apartment? Should it not be 4L from Ketu, in reverse?

Sincerely,

Sharat

-

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:13 PM

Re: Rahu as Reference Re: Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but.

hraum namah adityayaDear Sanjay P,Depends what You define as Lagna, for example 10L from Ketu brings apartment, so we treat Chaya Graha here as Basis-Point. How this differs with other Graha-'Lagnas'?Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comSanjay Prabhakaran napisał(a):

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Bharatji and Jatinder,Excuse me, thank you for the clarification. I was thinking further on the merits (or de-merits) of using Rahu as a reference Lagna, Sage Parashara has used only luminescent grahas as Lagna when he mentioned Sun to Saturn to be used as lagna. Excluding Rahu, Ketu and other aparkaasha grahas like Dhooma, etc. Let me give my logic about why these shadows or aprakaasha cannot be used as Lagna. Lagna indicates Satya and Sun (The atman) is the kaaraka for all Lagna. These aprakaasha grahas denote ignorance or Asat or Shadows. Hence, they cannot be Lagna. Warm RegardsSanjay P

On 6/20/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@ gmail.com > wrote:

Namaste Sri Sanjay PPlease read through the whole post of Sri Jatinder and the matter shall become crystal clear. Sri Jatinder is criticizing the Rahu-Centric theory of Sri Trivedi (who used to write as Tat twam asi sometime ago in these forums). Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran < sanjaychettiar@ gmail.com> wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Guruji, I am in not supporting what Jatinder is saying, Let me say that before I ask my question. Maharishi Parashara has mentioned to use grahas as lagnas except for these shadows grahas. We are told to refer 9,10,11 from Sun;; 1,2,4,9,11 from moon similarly for other grahas lagnas. Is it possible that such references of certain bhavas can be made from Rahu or Ketu ? Warm RegardsSanjay P

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Rath < sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jatinder

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath. com http://jiva. us http://siva- edu-com http://sagittariusp ublications. com http:// .org

sohamsa@ .com [sohamsa] On Behalf Of jatinsingusTuesday, June 19, 2007 2:33 PMsohamsa@ .com Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but…

I need your five minutes to discuss something which I feel is very important to scholars like you both including S.Rath also.It started like this…When I started learning astrology from PVR (MP3 lessons, since long), I got very interested in astrology and started going through various articles at different places/sites also. One day I read an article from one Mr. Harish trivedi, a file named Tribute to RAHU is also posted at Jyotish_remedies . There was something about harish trivedi,s new theories, research etc.I read it and got very impressed with it. I started using his theory of keeping RAHU in Lagna calling it Yoni Mukha to see problems of marital problems etc. days passed and one day…One day recently I happened to read it again by chance, there were some examples also given to prove the theory, let me give you one example here.Basic rules are,1) Rahu will be YONI LAGNA Occupier and focal point. All combinations are to be viewed from this point.2) Look for affliction of 2nd and 8th bhava from Rahu and ketu.3) Look for 7th lord from Rahu and his affliction.4) Look for 2nd Bhava lord from Rahu spoiled by Sun, Mars, Saturn Guru.5) Look for affliction of Rahu and Ketu by aspect or association.(This disturbs Perceptions about each other)6) Look for Saturn/Mars/ Sun in 12th from RahuThe reason I have included 2nd house affliction from Rahu and Ketu is , they represent the Garbha and also Thinking.Since Rahu, according to me is the Karaka of the above, the chemistry between two beings also plays an important part. If it does not work, people are not attracted towards each other and the marriage falls apart.I am giving birth details of some males and females selected at random by me from my clients list who have marital problems or divorces or widowed etc. I found HCF (Highest common factor) principles which I have put as Theory as above. You might find other reasons for discord or marital problems in the following horoscopes but I would request you to look from a NEW PERSPECTIVE keeping Rahu in YONI LAGNA.3)CASE.. FEMALELagna....Virgo MarsLibra.... KetuPisces.. .SaturnAries.... RahuTaurus...SunGemini...MercuryCancer...Jupiter. .VenusLeo....... MoonREPORT:1) Sun in 2nd from Rahu2) 2nd from Rahu aspected by Saturn3) Rahu aspected by Mars4) Saturn in 12th from RahuRESULT: Husband died in a car accident in less than 5years of marriage.Again I casted the above chart and started reading it carefully, when I kept RAHU in Lagna I was shocked; it was in fact my chart.DOB15/06/196703:47:47 AMAmritsar Punjab.I married 12th July 1995 and leaving happily with my wife. Will she have Accident? I went into deep depression.Then I tried to recover myself and started carefully understanding HARISH TRIVEDI's theory.Sir, all the people born almost that day will have almost same chart, but of course with different lagans. Now keeping RAHU as Lagna means all charts casted for that period ( let's say some 6 to 8 hours forward or backward) will be almost same as far as harish rules for RAHU Lagna are concern. Which means for all those people spouse must die with in some period of marriage.So, I think there are definitely some problems with some people who try to generate new theories, which then create lot of problems to others. I think some astrologer's committee should be formed to stop this type of unwanted theories. And all the theories which are recognized by this committee of learned scholars like you all should only be used.I am not against people doing research in astrology, but still I think what our sages has taught us is enough and is totally complete in subject. If we just understand it fully these classics, it's enough to help mankind.Sorry if it hurt's somebody.Jatinder…

Guest guest

Namaste Sri Sanjay PI am not too sure if one can use these as lagna or not. Suryaaruna Samhita says that from Rahu, know the Papa karma. Perhaps it is the reference point for the wrong doings. Rahu is also indicator for Kala and could be used to time events. 2nd house from Rahu could possibly mean immediate time, 7th house could mean delay and 12th house could mean - " forever " . I do not know, I am just thinking aloud. Unless we base this on quotes from Shastra or impeccable logic, we might invent something that ain't so. Such an effort can offset our learning by a few years. I do not consider lagna as a seat of Truth. I reserve my reasonings for the same. Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran

<sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Bharatji and Jatinder,Excuse me, thank you for the clarification. I was thinking further on the merits (or de-merits) of using Rahu as a reference Lagna, Sage Parashara has used only luminescent grahas as Lagna when he mentioned Sun to Saturn to be used as lagna. Excluding Rahu, Ketu and other aparkaasha grahas like Dhooma, etc. Let me give my logic about why these shadows or aprakaasha cannot be used as Lagna. Lagna indicates Satya and Sun (The atman) is the kaaraka for all Lagna. These aprakaasha grahas denote ignorance or Asat or Shadows. Hence, they cannot be Lagna.

Warm RegardsSanjay POn 6/20/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology <

astrologyhindu

> wrote:

Namaste Sri Sanjay PPlease read through the whole post of Sri Jatinder and the matter shall become crystal clear. Sri Jatinder is criticizing the Rahu-Centric theory of Sri Trivedi (who used to write as Tat twam asi sometime ago in these forums).

Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran <

sanjaychettiar wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Guruji, I am in not supporting what Jatinder is saying, Let me say that before I ask my question. Maharishi Parashara has mentioned to use grahas as lagnas except for these shadows grahas.

We are told to refer 9,10,11 from Sun;; 1,2,4,9,11 from moon similarly for other grahas lagnas. Is it possible that such references of certain bhavas can be made from Rahu or Ketu ? Warm RegardsSanjay P

sanjayrath wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jatinder

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath.com

http://jiva.us

http://siva-edu-com

http://sagittariuspublications.com

http://.org

sohamsa [sohamsa@

] On Behalf Of jatinsingusTuesday, June 19, 2007 2:33 PMsohamsa Subject: Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but…

I need your five minutes to discuss something which I feel is very important to scholars like you both including S.Rath also.It started like this…When I started learning astrology from PVR (MP3 lessons, since long), I got very interested in astrology and started going through various articles at different places/sites also. One day I read an article from one Mr. Harish trivedi, a file named Tribute to RAHU is also posted at Jyotish_remedies . There was something about harish trivedi,s new theories, research etc.I read it and got very impressed with it. I started using his theory of keeping RAHU in Lagna calling it Yoni Mukha to see problems of marital problems etc. days passed and one day…One day recently I happened to read it again by chance, there were some examples also given to prove the theory, let me give you one example here.Basic rules are,1) Rahu will be YONI LAGNA Occupier and focal point. All combinations are to be viewed from this point.2) Look for affliction of 2nd and 8th bhava from Rahu and ketu.3) Look for 7th lord from Rahu and his affliction.4) Look for 2nd Bhava lord from Rahu spoiled by Sun, Mars, Saturn Guru.5) Look for affliction of Rahu and Ketu by aspect or association.(This disturbs Perceptions about each other)6) Look for Saturn/Mars/Sun in 12th from RahuThe reason I have included 2nd house affliction from Rahu and Ketu is , they represent the Garbha and also Thinking.Since Rahu, according to me is the Karaka of the above, the chemistry between two beings also plays an important part. If it does not work, people are not attracted towards each other and the marriage falls apart.I am giving birth details of some males and females selected at random by me from my clients list who have marital problems or divorces or widowed etc. I found HCF (Highest common factor) principles which I have put as Theory as above. You might find other reasons for discord or marital problems in the following horoscopes but I would request you to look from a NEW PERSPECTIVE keeping Rahu in YONI LAGNA.3)CASE.. FEMALELagna....Virgo MarsLibra.... KetuPisces.. .SaturnAries.... RahuTaurus...SunGemini...MercuryCancer...Jupiter..VenusLeo....... MoonREPORT:1) Sun in 2nd from Rahu2) 2nd from Rahu aspected by Saturn3) Rahu aspected by Mars4) Saturn in 12th from RahuRESULT: Husband died in a car accident in less than 5years of marriage.Again I casted the above chart and started reading it carefully, when I kept RAHU in Lagna I was shocked; it was in fact my chart.DOB15/06/196703:47:47 AMAmritsar Punjab.I married 12th July 1995 and leaving happily with my wife. Will she have Accident? I went into deep depression.Then I tried to recover myself and started carefully understanding HARISH TRIVEDI's theory.Sir, all the people born almost that day will have almost same chart, but of course with different lagans. Now keeping RAHU as Lagna means all charts casted for that period ( let's say some 6 to 8 hours forward or backward) will be almost same as far as harish rules for RAHU Lagna are concern. Which means for all those people spouse must die with in some period of marriage.So, I think there are definitely some problems with some people who try to generate new theories, which then create lot of problems to others. I think some astrologer's committee should be formed to stop this type of unwanted theories. And all the theories which are recognized by this committee of learned scholars like you all should only be used.I am not against people doing research in astrology, but still I think what our sages has taught us is enough and is totally complete in subject. If we just understand it fully these classics, it's enough to help mankind.Sorry if it hurt's somebody.Jatinder…

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sharat,

Yes, reverse.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Sharat napisał(a):

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar,

How does 10L from Ketu bring an apartment? Should it not be 4L

from Ketu, in reverse?

Sincerely,

Sharat

-

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa@ .com

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:13 PM

Re: Rahu as Reference Re: Rafal ji

and PVR ji, sorry to say but.

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sanjay P,

differs with other Graha-'Lagnas' ?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Shadows.  Hence, they cannot be Lagna.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

On 6/20/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@ gmail.com

> wrote:

Namaste Sri Sanjay P

Please read through the whole post of  Sri Jatinder and the matter

Thanks and Regards

Bharat

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran < sanjaychettiar@ gmail.com>

wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Guruji,

I ask my question.

these shadows grahas.

for other grahas lagnas.

Rahu or Ketu ?

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Rath < sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jatinder

results. Absurd theory.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath. com http://jiva. us http://siva- edu-com http://sagittariusp

ublications. com   http://

..org

sohamsa@ .com

[sohamsa] On Behalf Of jatinsingus

sohamsa@

..com

Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say

but…

I need your five minutes to discuss something which I

feel is very

It started like this…

example here.

Basic rules are,

Guru.

marriage falls apart.

in YONI LAGNA.

3)CASE.. FEMALE

Lagna....Virgo Mars

Libra.... Ketu

Pisces.. .Saturn

Aries.... Rahu

Taurus...Sun

Gemini...Mercury

Cancer...Jupiter. .Venus

Leo....... Moon

REPORT:

1) Sun in 2nd from Rahu

3) Rahu aspected by Mars

years of marriage.

DOB

15/06/1967

Amritsar Punjab.

HARISH TRIVEDI's theory.

only be used.

enough to help mankind.

Jatinder…

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Dear Rafal, You bring up a very interesting point. I was also experimenting to use Ketu reference for houses. I would like some clarification from Guruji, If not on email, Then next time when I meet him.

Warm RegardsSanjay POn 6/20/07, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sanjay P,

differs with other Graha-'Lagnas'?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Shadows. Hence, they cannot be Lagna.

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

On 6/20/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology <

astrologyhindu@ gmail.com

> wrote:

Namaste Sri Sanjay P

Please read through the whole post of Sri Jatinder and the matter

Thanks and Regards

Bharat

On 6/20/07, Sanjay Prabhakaran <

sanjaychettiar@ gmail.com> wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||

Dear Guruji,

I ask my question.

these shadows grahas.

for other grahas lagnas.

Rahu or Ketu ?

Warm Regards

Sanjay P

sanjayrath (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

om gurave namah

Dear Jatinder

results. Absurd theory.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath. com

http://jiva. us http://siva- edu-com

http://sagittariusp

ublications. com

http:// .org

sohamsa@ .com

[sohamsa@

. com] On Behalf Of jatinsingus

sohamsa@

..com

Rafal ji and PVR ji, sorry to say but…

I need your five minutes to discuss something which I feel

is very

It started like this…

example here.

Basic rules are,

Guru.

marriage falls apart.

in YONI LAGNA.

3)CASE.. FEMALE

Lagna....Virgo Mars

Libra.... Ketu

Pisces.. .Saturn

Aries.... Rahu

Taurus...Sun

Gemini...Mercury

Cancer...Jupiter. .Venus

Leo....... Moon

REPORT:

1) Sun in 2nd from Rahu

3) Rahu aspected by Mars

years of marriage.

DOB

15/06/1967

Amritsar Punjab.

HARISH TRIVEDI's theory.

only be used.

enough to help mankind.

Jatinder…