IndiaDivine.org

Katapaydi caculation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello member can you tell me how to calculate KRISHNA in katpaydi varga when we see it in hind it take two half words what is method to calculate for those half words please guide me..........regard deepak Sharat <gidoc wrote: ||Namah Shivaya|| Dear Rafal, Please can you enlighten us; regarding how the natal

sahams get activated? Via prevailing dasa? Also does Shani gochar effect foreign stay? How can one see durtion of foreign stay ...who is the significator for that..Shani ? Regards Sharat - Rafal Gendarz sohamsa Friday, July 06, 2007 4:47 PM Re: Re: D24-foreign residence hraum namah adityayaDear Tijana, Sharat,Rahu is for crossing barieers. Sani is for staying abroad. Seventh, ninth, twelfth and badhakesh are very importaant.Movable signs and Venus strength should be also checked. All this in D1 and D4. Sahams are of utmost importance here.Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comnix_nixen napisał(a): Om Gurave NamahDear Sharat,I`m sure you are not wrong and i think you`ve answered all of my questions. D4, and D24 for the purpose of travelling/staying abroad because of education or learning in general and i don`t know how vast this learning can be taken.The logic behind 8th house is this-it`s 9th from the 12th thus telling about the fortune to travel.Sapta Rishi Nadi also speaks about the 8th house as indicative for foreign travel (when lord is associated with Saturn).This rule about 12L, also nature of the signs,(i have checked 9th in the meantime) doesn`t work in most of the cases. I think it must include planet whose dasa initiated travelling. What is your experience with this?Warm regards,Tijanasohamsa , " Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Tijana,> > Why 8H?> > This is how I learned this, please do correct me if I am wrong:> > For foreign residence: D4 not D24> Karaka for stay abroad: Rahu> Houses and lords to be examined for stay abroad: 9 th and 12 th; 12 th from Paka lgana, For travel abroad , also examine: Badahkesh and badhasthana: > 9L/12L-These will indicate the direction, Nature of sign housing lords will indicate distance-movable(far)/fixed(close) /dual(inbetween)> 9H- Indicates

fortune and flourishing abroad> 12H- Going away from birth place + Affliction of 4H> For long travel: 7H > Regards,> Sharat> > > > > - > nix_nixen > sohamsa > Friday, July 06, 2007 1:40 PM> D24-foreign residence> > > Om Gurave Namah> Dear members,> i`m missing something in the issue of foreign residence.> We are taking next as important in judging when/what will take a > person abroad:> -12th house and lord> -8th house and lord> -Saturn and Venus> -affliction of the 4th> -badhakesha and planets in badhaka sthana> -12th from paka lagna> NOw, how to see the exact direction (i`ve gone through some

examples > and they mostly show that the strongest planet that initiates > travelling will determine direction, for example-Shukra-SE)? What will > indicate the distance-very far or not?> How to decide is the staying abroad long or short termed?> Warm regards,> Tijana>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Om Gurave namah Dear Deepak, in word Krishna (kRSNa in ITrans code) ri ® is a vocal, so you count k and N (cerebral n=5 in Katapayadi varga) so you get 15 (k is 1). Best wishes, Voja > sohamsa , Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote:>> hello member > > > > can you tell me how to calculate KRISHNA in katpaydi varga when we see it in hind it take two half words what is method to calculate for those half words please guide me..........> > > regard > > deepak> Sharat gidoc wrote: > ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Rafal,> Please can you enlighten us; regarding how the natal sahams get activated? Via prevailing dasa?> Also does Shani gochar effect foreign stay?> > How can one see durtion of foreign stay ...who is the significator for that..Shani ? > > Regards> Sharat> > - > Rafal Gendarz > sohamsa > Friday, July 06, 2007 4:47 PM> Re: Re: D24-foreign residence> > > hraum namah adityaya> > Dear Tijana, Sharat,> > Rahu is for crossing barieers. Sani is for staying abroad. Seventh, ninth, twelfth and badhakesh are very importaant.> Movable signs and Venus strength should be also checked. All this in D1 and D4. Sahams are of utmost importance here.> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz > Sri Jagannath Center Guru> email: rafal Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa.com> > > nix_nixen napisa & #322;(a): > Om Gurave Namah> Dear Sharat,> I`m sure you are not wrong and i think you`ve answered all of my > questions. D4, and D24 for the purpose of travelling/staying abroad > because of education or learning in general and i don`t know how vast > this learning can be taken.> The logic behind 8th house is this-it`s 9th from the 12th thus > telling about the fortune to travel.> Sapta Rishi Nadi also speaks about the 8th house as indicative for > foreign travel (when lord is associated with Saturn).> This rule about 12L, also nature of the signs,(i have checked 9th in > the meantime) doesn`t work in most of the cases. I think it must > include planet whose dasa initiated travelling. What is your > experience with this?> Warm regards,> Tijana> > sohamsa , " Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > Why 8H?> > > > This is how I learned this, please do correct me if I am wrong:> > > > For foreign residence: D4 not D24> > Karaka for stay abroad: Rahu> > Houses and lords to be examined for stay abroad: 9 th and 12 th; 12 > th from Paka lgana, For travel abroad , also examine: Badahkesh and > badhasthana: > > 9L/12L-These will indicate the direction, Nature of sign housing > lords will indicate distance-movable(far)/fixed(close) /dual> (inbetween)> > 9H- Indicates fortune and flourishing abroad> > 12H- Going away from birth place + Affliction of 4H> > For long travel: 7H > > Regards,> > Sharat> > > > > > > > > > - > > nix_nixen > > sohamsa > > Friday, July 06, 2007 1:40 PM> > D24-foreign residence> > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear members,> > i`m missing something in the issue of foreign residence.> > We are taking next as important in judging when/what will take a > > person abroad:> > -12th house and lord> > -8th house and lord> > -Saturn and Venus> > -affliction of the 4th> > -badhakesha and planets in badhaka sthana> > -12th from paka lagna> > NOw, how to see the exact direction (i`ve gone through some > examples > > and they mostly show that the strongest planet that initiates > > travelling will determine direction, for example-Shukra-SE)? What > will > > indicate the distance-very far or not?> > How to decide is the staying abroad long or short termed?> > Warm regards,> > Tijana> >> > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>

Guest guest

Respected Voja ji Thanks for clearing doubt...RegardDeepakVoya Traykovic <vojatrajananda wrote: Om Gurave namah Dear Deepak, in word Krishna (kRSNa in ITrans code) ri ® is a vocal, so you count k and N (cerebral n=5 in Katapayadi varga) so you get 15 (k is 1). Best wishes, Voja > sohamsa , Deepak bhardwaj

<vaysadeva1008 wrote:>> hello member > > > > can you tell me how to calculate KRISHNA in katpaydi varga when we see it in hind it take two half words what is method to calculate for those half words please guide me..........> > > regard > > deepak> Sharat gidoc wrote: > ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Rafal,> Please can you enlighten us; regarding how the natal sahams get activated? Via prevailing dasa?> Also does Shani gochar effect foreign stay?> > How can one see durtion of foreign stay ...who is the significator for that..Shani ? > > Regards> Sharat> > - > Rafal Gendarz > sohamsa > Friday, July 06, 2007 4:47 PM> Re:

Re: D24-foreign residence> > > hraum namah adityaya> > Dear Tijana, Sharat,> > Rahu is for crossing barieers. Sani is for staying abroad. Seventh, ninth, twelfth and badhakesh are very importaant.> Movable signs and Venus strength should be also checked. All this in D1 and D4. Sahams are of utmost importance here.> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz > Sri Jagannath Center Guru> email: rafal Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa.com> > > nix_nixen napisa & #322;(a): > Om Gurave Namah> Dear Sharat,> I`m sure you are not wrong and i think you`ve answered all of my > questions. D4, and D24 for the purpose of travelling/staying abroad > because of education or learning in general and i don`t know how vast > this learning can be taken.> The logic behind 8th house is this-it`s 9th from the 12th thus > telling about the fortune to travel.> Sapta Rishi Nadi also speaks about the 8th house as indicative for > foreign travel (when lord is associated with Saturn).> This rule about 12L, also nature of the signs,(i have checked 9th in > the meantime) doesn`t work in most of the cases. I think it must > include planet whose dasa initiated travelling. What is your > experience with this?> Warm regards,> Tijana> > sohamsa , " Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > Why 8H?> > > > This is how I learned this, please do correct me if I am wrong:> > > > For foreign residence: D4 not D24> > Karaka for

stay abroad: Rahu> > Houses and lords to be examined for stay abroad: 9 th and 12 th; 12 > th from Paka lgana, For travel abroad , also examine: Badahkesh and > badhasthana: > > 9L/12L-These will indicate the direction, Nature of sign housing > lords will indicate distance-movable(far)/fixed(close) /dual> (inbetween)> > 9H- Indicates fortune and flourishing abroad> > 12H- Going away from birth place + Affliction of 4H> > For long travel: 7H > > Regards,> > Sharat> > > > > > > > > > - > > nix_nixen > > sohamsa > > Friday, July 06, 2007 1:40 PM> > D24-foreign residence> > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear members,> > i`m missing something in the issue of foreign residence.> > We are taking next as important in judging when/what will take a > > person abroad:> > -12th house and lord> > -8th house and lord> > -Saturn and Venus> > -affliction of the 4th> > -badhakesha and planets in badhaka sthana> > -12th from paka lagna> > NOw, how to see the exact direction (i`ve gone through some > examples > > and they mostly show that the strongest planet that initiates > > travelling will determine direction, for example-Shukra-SE)? What > will > > indicate the distance-very far or not?> > How to decide is the staying abroad long or short termed?> > Warm regards,> > Tijana> >> > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php