IndiaDivine.org

Guru mantra for a Sikh person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sundeep,

Interesting Q!

Rahu's aspect on 9H is not good( as 9H is the house of dharma) hence the dictum to make Guru strong, as Guru alone can neutralise Rahu.

So one can:

1. Locate Guru(Jupiter) in the chart and select the mantra accordingly. Pukhraj may help only if Guru is well placed.

2.One can worship Guru, as per the 9th lord/graha from Guru(Jupiter), as this brings the guru. In this regard one can choose a Sikh guru mantra, this is explained by Sanjay ji beautifully in VRA.

Hope this helps

Sharat

-

vedicastrostudent

sohamsa

Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:57 PM

Guru mantra for a Sikh person

All the Gurus on this group recommend Guru mantra for people with Rahu in the 9th. I know someone who has Rahu in the 9th and has retrograde Jupiter in Pisces in the 2nd, but it is debilitated in Navamsha. I am guessing that Guru mantra would definitely be good for him. I have the following questions:1) Is wearing a Pukhraj (Topaz) equivalent to Guru mantra?2) Is it ok to wear a stone that rules and is in maraka sthana?3) Is there a Guru mantra for Sikhs (the person would be more willing to do something in his own faith)ThanksSundeep

Guest guest

Thanks Sharat,

So if I understand you correctly, wearing a Pukhraj then is not the

same as doing a mantra for Jupiter? Do I also understand you

correctly in comprehending that a mantra for Jupiter is good even if

Jupiter is located in and lords a maraka sthana - i.e. does it

increase the maraka tendencies of Jupiter too (as a Pukhraj probably

would in this case)? Thirdly (sorry for bombarding you with

questions) - would you know whereabouts in VRA is this advice given?

Thanks much,

Sundeep

sohamsa , " Sharat " <gidoc wrote:

>

> ||Namah Shivaya||

> Dear Sundeep,

> Interesting Q!

> Rahu's aspect on 9H is not good( as 9H is the house of dharma)

hence the dictum to make Guru strong, as Guru alone can neutralise

Rahu.

> So one can:

> 1. Locate Guru(Jupiter) in the chart and select the mantra

accordingly. Pukhraj may help only if Guru is well placed.

> 2.One can worship Guru, as per the 9th lord/graha from Guru

(Jupiter), as this brings the guru. In this regard one can choose a

Sikh guru mantra, this is explained by Sanjay ji beautifully in VRA.

>

> Hope this helps

> Sharat

>

>

> -

> vedicastrostudent

> sohamsa

> Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:57 PM

> Guru mantra for a Sikh person

>

>

> All the Gurus on this group recommend Guru mantra for people

with Rahu

> in the 9th. I know someone who has Rahu in the 9th and has

retrograde

> Jupiter in Pisces in the 2nd, but it is debilitated in Navamsha.

I am

> guessing that Guru mantra would definitely be good for him. I

have the

> following questions:

> 1) Is wearing a Pukhraj (Topaz) equivalent to Guru mantra?

> 2) Is it ok to wear a stone that rules and is in maraka sthana?

> 3) Is there a Guru mantra for Sikhs (the person would be more

willing

> to do something in his own faith)

>

> Thanks

>

> Sundeep

>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sundeep,

I would agree that gemstone in reality is tamasic and maynot be as powerful as mantras but this also depends on the mantrapada.

Ju in MKS can be beneficial, as from the 3H it aspects the 9H of dharma.In fact Ju in 3H will neutralise Ra in 9H.

I have looked again in the VRA to confirm.

Look for personal Guru section in chapter 5, where a chart for Sikh Guru mantras is given (p140).

VRA has these gems!

Always happy to share whatever little knowledge I have.

Regards

Sharat

-

vedicastrostudent

sohamsa

Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:02 PM

Re: Guru mantra for a Sikh person

Thanks Sharat,So if I understand you correctly, wearing a Pukhraj then is not the same as doing a mantra for Jupiter? Do I also understand you correctly in comprehending that a mantra for Jupiter is good even if Jupiter is located in and lords a maraka sthana - i.e. does it increase the maraka tendencies of Jupiter too (as a Pukhraj probably would in this case)? Thirdly (sorry for bombarding you with questions) - would you know whereabouts in VRA is this advice given?Thanks much,Sundeepsohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Sundeep,> Interesting Q!> Rahu's aspect on 9H is not good( as 9H is the house of dharma) hence the dictum to make Guru strong, as Guru alone can neutralise Rahu.> So one can:> 1. Locate Guru(Jupiter) in the chart and select the mantra accordingly. Pukhraj may help only if Guru is well placed.> 2.One can worship Guru, as per the 9th lord/graha from Guru(Jupiter), as this brings the guru. In this regard one can choose a Sikh guru mantra, this is explained by Sanjay ji beautifully in VRA.> > Hope this helps> Sharat> > > - > vedicastrostudent > sohamsa > Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:57 PM> Guru mantra for a Sikh person> > > All the Gurus on this group recommend Guru mantra for people with Rahu > in the 9th. I know someone who has Rahu in the 9th and has retrograde > Jupiter in Pisces in the 2nd, but it is debilitated in Navamsha. I am > guessing that Guru mantra would definitely be good for him. I have the > following questions:> 1) Is wearing a Pukhraj (Topaz) equivalent to Guru mantra?> 2) Is it ok to wear a stone that rules and is in maraka sthana?> 3) Is there a Guru mantra for Sikhs (the person would be more willing > to do something in his own faith)> > Thanks> > Sundeep>