IndiaDivine.org

Lordship of nodes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sh. Rafel and other scholars, Would it be possible to cite the scriptual reference which indicates the lordship of nodes, such as Ketu owning Scorpio and Rahu owning Aquarius. Thanks in advance, Vijay Kumar

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Dear Gurujans and fellow members

Please suggest a another good book on remedies. I have read the book by our

guru Sri S.Rath.

Thanks!

Samir

Vijay Kumar

<vk_51

Sent by: To

sohamsa@grou sohamsa

ps.com cc

Subject

17 July 2007 Lordship of nodes

04:02 MST

Please respond to

sohamsa@grou

ps.com

Dear Sh. Rafel and other scholars,

Would it be possible to cite the scriptual reference which indicates the

lordship of nodes, such as Ketu owning Scorpio and Rahu owning Aquarius.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay Kumar

Building a website is a piece of cake.

Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should

undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability

whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by

client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.

Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in

error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not

necessarily the organisation.

Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,

Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.

Registered in England No.1000954.

t +44 (0)8702 416181

w www.xansa.com

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Samir,

Thats the best, one needs to 'digest' that much to go any further.

Regards

Sharat

sohamsa , samir.chitkara wrote:>> Dear Gurujans and fellow members> > Please suggest a another good book on remedies. I have read the book by our> guru Sri S.Rath.> > Thanks!> Samir> > > > > Vijay Kumar > vk_51 > Sent by: To > sohamsa@grou sohamsa > ps.com cc > > Subject > 17 July 2007 Lordship of nodes > 04:02 MST > > > Please respond to > sohamsa@grou > ps.com > > > > > > > Dear Sh. Rafel and other scholars,> > > > Would it be possible to cite the scriptual reference which indicates the> lordship of nodes, such as Ketu owning Scorpio and Rahu owning Aquarius.> > Thanks in advance,> > Vijay Kumar> > > Building a website is a piece of cake.> Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.> > > > > > Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.> > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.> Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in> error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.> > Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not> necessarily the organisation.> Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,> Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.> Registered in England No.1000954.> t +44 (0)8702 416181> w www.xansa.com>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Vijay Kumar, Kindly refer ch 47 dasa - phal-adhaya-Effects of Dasas Sloka 34,35 and 36 under the heading of Rahu Dasa'IN BPHS. I quote; '"the sign of exaltation of RAHU is Taurus and of KETU is Scorpio. Mooltrikona of Rahu and Ketu are Gemini and Sagittarius and own signs are AQUARIUS AND SCORPIO respectively.Some say that own signs are also Virgo AND pisces in that order." Pt. Sanjay RATH explained me in personal coaching that above signs of mooltrikona and exaltation should be applied when considering Aristha and death, in rajyogas and financial matters this order will be reversed ,.e.g. Rahu exaltation sign would become Gemini. In my exprience this works in actual practice. G.K.GOEL

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Venkatesh,

Jhora takes this into account, you should be able to check this manually and compare, its accurate.

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa , Venkatesh S <ksvssvk wrote:>> |JAI SRIRAM|> > Dear Shri.Narashima,> > Can you please tell us how Jhora takes the lordship for the Scorpio and Aquaris lagna,since the Ketu and Rahu is taken into account or not...> In the yoga section it has mentioned strong LL,it is not clear is it for nodes or Mars/Saturn...> Nodes are capable being as LL.> > Thanks,> Venkatesh.S.> > ~Tarun~ tarun.virgo wrote:> Dear Goel ji,> > As far as practically seen, Rahu in Aries and Rahu in Leo, gives very best results in their Mahadasha. > I have seen various charts in which Rahu even in Gemini dont give good in Gemini.> > Yes the location of Rahu also matters and its positioning in navamsa too.> > > Antar dasha reslts varies depending upon the MD lord.> > Regards.> > Tarun> > - > Gopal Goel > sohamsa > Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:30 PM> Re: Lordship of nodes> > > Dear Mr. Vijay Kumar,> Kindly refer ch 47 dasa - phal-adhaya-Effects of Dasas > Sloka 34,35 and 36 under the heading of Rahu Dasa'IN BPHS.> I quote;> '"the sign of exaltation of RAHU is Taurus and of KETU is Scorpio.> Mooltrikona of Rahu and Ketu are Gemini and Sagittarius and own signs > are AQUARIUS AND SCORPIO respectively.Some say that own signs are also> Virgo AND pisces in that order."> Pt. Sanjay RATH explained me in personal coaching that above signs of mooltrikona and exaltation should be applied when considering Aristha and death, in rajyogas and financial matters this order will be reversed ,.e.g.> Rahu exaltation sign would become Gemini.> In my exprience this works in actual practice.> G.K.GOEL> > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Tarun,

Rahu-Ketu bhava placement in a chart makes all the difference, they can give duryog or rajyog! The serpa can be constrictive or be a blessing, both materially or spiritually.

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa , "~Tarun~" <tarun.virgo wrote:>> Dear Goel ji,> > As far as practically seen, Rahu in Aries and Rahu in Leo, gives very best results in their Mahadasha. > I have seen various charts in which Rahu even in Gemini dont give good in Gemini.> > Yes the location of Rahu also matters and its positioning in navamsa too.> > > Antar dasha reslts varies depending upon the MD lord.> > Regards.> > Tarun> > - > Gopal Goel > sohamsa > Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:30 PM> Re: Lordship of nodes> > > > Dear Mr. Vijay Kumar,> Kindly refer ch 47 dasa - phal-adhaya-Effects of Dasas > Sloka 34,35 and 36 under the heading of Rahu Dasa'IN BPHS.> I quote;> '"the sign of exaltation of RAHU is Taurus and of KETU is Scorpio.> Mooltrikona of Rahu and Ketu are Gemini and Sagittarius and own signs > are AQUARIUS AND SCORPIO respectively.Some say that own signs are also> Virgo AND pisces in that order."> Pt. Sanjay RATH explained me in personal coaching that above signs of mooltrikona and exaltation should be applied when considering Aristha and death, in rajyogas and financial matters this order will be reversed ,.e.g.> Rahu exaltation sign would become Gemini.> In my exprience this works in actual practice.> G.K.GOEL> > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here>

Guest guest

Dear Tarun and friends, Purpose of assying LORD,S ships etc to nodes is quite different. It also indicate resource. Planets give powerfull results depending upon their varios strengths. Regards, G.K.GOEL ssyinings

5, 50, 500, 5000. Store N number of mails in your inbox.