IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1879

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Pavan Kumar, The main problem is , Ketu is with Sun AND Mercury and will not allow yogas to operate. Saturn is lord of badhaka place and give yoga results when it is conjuct either with Sun or Mercury. Worship Lord Ganesha and feed the Dogs to remove the curse coming from Ketu. Regards, G.K.GOELsohamsa wrote: sohamsa Messages In This Digest (10 Messages) 1a. VRA table 3.9 Soul Sadhak 1b. Re: VRA table 3.9 Sharat 1c. Re: VRA table 3.9 Soul Sadhak 2a. Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Sharat 2b. Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Soul Sadhak

2c. Re: Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Sharat 3a. Re: Parivartana Query bpavan2k1 3b. Re: Parivartana Query lakshmikary 3c. Re: Parivartana Query Rafal Gendarz 4. Lordship of nodes Vijay Kumar

View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. VRA table 3.9 Posted by: "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak soulsadhak Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:17 am (PST) Please can someone advise on which page the table 3.9 is located in VRA that needs to be referred to wrt Rna-dhana chakra mentioned on pg 115?else which table is it referring to?ThanxSoulSadhak Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group

| Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 1b. Re: VRA table 3.9 Posted by: "Sharat" gidoc docmisra Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:12 am (PST) ||Namah Shivaya||Dear SS,The table on that page (no 4.6) is to be used, looks this 3.9 is a typo.Best wishesSharat- Soul Sadhak sohamsa Monday, July 16, 2007 1:17 PM VRA table 3.9Please can someone advise on which page the table 3.9 is located in VRA that needs to be referred to wrt Rna-dhana chakra mentioned on pg 115?else which table is it referring to?ThanxSoulSadhak Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 1c. Re: VRA table 3.9 Posted by: "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak soulsadhak Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:10 am (PST) Hi Sharat,Thanx for the clarification. 4.6 and 3.9 (typo) being mentioned in consecutive lines on same page had me wondering if there's

any other table.Thanx againSSsohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear SS,> The table on that page (no 4.6) is to be used, looks this 3.9 is a typo.> Best wishes> Sharat> > - > Soul Sadhak > sohamsa > Monday, July 16, 2007 1:17 PM> VRA table 3.9> > > Please can someone advise on which page the table 3.9 is located in VRA > that needs to be referred to wrt Rna-dhana chakra mentioned on pg 115?> else which table is it referring to?> > Thanx> SoulSadhak> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 2a. Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Posted by: "Sharat" gidoc docmisra Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:36 am (PST) ||Namah Shivaya||Dear Jyotisha,I have a few queries:For last phase of sadhe sati(2nd from natal moon)remedy mentioned is to

worship Sri Krishna as well as Saturn.a) What kind of Krishna worship/mantra?b)Beej mantra for Saturn: & #2358; & #2306; & #2358; & #2344; & #2376; & #2358; & #2381; & #2330; & #2366; & #2352; & #2366; & #2351; & #2344; & #2350; & #2307; to be chanted?So does one stop the Rudra chamakkam and Hanuman worship, if kantaka shani is over?Thanks and regardsSharat Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 2b. Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Posted by: "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak soulsadhak Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:14 am (PST) what are these hashes Sharat?i wud reckon Om Namo Bhagwatey Vaasudevaaya (12 letter) with Mo 12th to Sa - but wont expect u to rely on my answer until i have it confirmed myself. sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Jyotisha,> > I have a few queries:> For last phase of sadhe sati(2nd from natal moon)remedy mentioned is to > worship Sri Krishna as well as Saturn.> > a) What kind of Krishna worship/mantra?> b)Beej mantra for Saturn: & #2358; & #2306;

& #2358; & #2344; & #2376; & #2358; & #2381; & #2330; & #2366; & #2352; & #2366; & #2351; & #2344; & #2350; & #2307; to be chanted?> > So does one stop the Rudra chamakkam and Hanuman worship, if kantaka > shani is over?> > Thanks and regards> Sharat> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group

| Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 2c. Re: Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Posted by: "Sharat" gidoc docmisra Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:18 am (PST) ||Namah Shivaya||Dear SS,That was the shani beej mantra, in Hindi script, didnt come out I guess!12 syllable mantra you mention will be more appropriate if we arelooking at 12h from lagna.Perhaps Sri Krishna mantra with ' kleem' bija?Best wishesSharatsohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> what are these hashes Sharat?> i wud reckon Om Namo Bhagwatey Vaasudevaaya (12 letter) with Mo 12th> to Sa - but wont expect u to rely on my answer until i have it> confirmed myself.> sohamsa ,

"Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Jyotisha,> >> > I have a few queries:> > For last phase of sadhe sati(2nd from natal moon)remedy mentioned> is to> > worship Sri Krishna as well as Saturn.> >> > a) What kind of Krishna worship/mantra?> > b)Beej mantra for Saturn: & #2358; & #2306;> & #2358; & #2344; & #2376; & #2358; & #2381; & #2330; & #2366; & #2352; & #2366; & #2351;> & #2344; & #2350; & #2307; to be chanted?> >> > So does one stop the Rudra chamakkam and Hanuman worship, if> kantaka> > shani is over?> >> > Thanks and regards> > Sharat> >> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 3a. Re: Parivartana Query Posted by: "bpavan2k1" bpavan2k1 bpavan2k1 Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm (PST) Dear Lakshmi, My Lagna being Taurus, Sa is a Yogakaraka as it owns both a kendraand a trine. Looking into my chart can I say that Sa is stronger

thanRa ? I am currently running Sun Antardasha under Ve Mahadasha .Starting from Jan ( when the anthardasha started) my home life isbadly effected and there is lots of disharmony . (The love affair ofmy sister came as a shock (rahu) to us and she is being persistingthat she wl marry him only ). So can I attribute all this to theparivartana between ra and Su ? or just the rashi drishti of Sun on4th house ? I regularly worship Narayana as ishta devata with Ashtakshari mantra,Shiva with Jyotirlinga mantra (Tryambaka ; Ve being my AK, exalted inRashi and navamsha ) and Gowri mantra ( Om Gouryai Namah ; for themajor curse of Jupiter on 4th house in my chart ). I am just curious to learn more abt parivartana and exactlty whatwhich is contributing to such a disharmony, tension at home. Thank you again ,Regards, Pavan Kumar sohamsa , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Pavan,> I didnt look at your chart,> but given the info > 1) you have a parivartana between Saturn and Mercury.> Then in regards to Aguarious having 2 lordships.> Pay attention to both lords but give more weight to the one that is > stronger.> 2nd) exchange-> So you will also have some parivartana as well between Sun and Rahu.> When a planet owns 2 houses and one is a trine, it will give stronger > results of its trinal lordship.> Be careful of fines,etc dont rush into arguments, litagations,be > careful of your servants, or those beneath you etc.etc> In your case Mercury owns only kendras , Sun only owns the 12th.> Saturn owns a kendra and a trine, and Rahu co-owns Aquarious the 6th > lord with

Saturn.> These are malefic planets- see if they are aspected or associated by > benefics with good lordships- > For Virgo, Venus owns the 9th, and Saturn owns the 5th.So now see > what connections there are with Venus, Saturn, Merc.They can give > raja and other yogas for Virgo natives.> Count from the house to the planet, and vice versa to get the > relationship..to decide if it is beneficial or not.> For Virgo give concern to Mars who is malefic for them.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > In sohamsa , "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1@> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Gurujans, > > I have a query. In my chart Saturn is in Virgo whereas Mercury is> > in Aquarius, also Sun is in Aquarius , where as Rahu in Leo. > > > > Now is it a parivartana between Sa and

Me or Su and Ra ? My Lagna> > being Taurus , the parivartana is in between 4th and 10th houses or> > 5th and 10th houses . Is this a good parivartana. ?> > > > My DOB details> > > > 28th Feb 1980> > 12:35:43 PM > > Hanamkonda , India > > > > Thanks a TON> > Pavan Kumar> >> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5) 3b. Re: Parivartana Query Posted by: "lakshmikary" lakshmikary lakshmikary Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 am (PST) Hare Rama KrishnaDear Pavan,You have alot of things going on in your chart! You can learn alot about astrology just by studying your own planetary placements..Not only do you have many planet in kendras, you have 4 retrograde planets as well! Your life is very fated.The navamsa has many strong planets- that is very nice.For aqaurious,rahu is with more planets and thus stronger, note the arudha( A10)taken by JH software.While Saturn can give some very nice effects as he is yogakaraka in a trine,(9/10 lord in the 5th) the parivartana with Mercury will enhance the effects on both houses.This is 10th lord in 4th and vice versa.Another powerful yoga.The one negative thing is too many planets influencing the same houses can cause a "conflict of interest".Keep in mind

rashi dristhi verses graha drishti to see what is likely to give the final result.In addition ,your kendras are that of FIXED signs and you may find the conbination of the following 1) the number of planets in kendras and 2)the number of retrograde planets 3)the opposing natures of the planets involved - that you end up feeling like your life is mapped out and that destiny seems to have a grip on you, verses, someone who feels that they are FREE to do as they like, and make choices and follow their dreams,,etc/Do you know about bandana yoga? It doesnt necessarally mean imprisoned in a jail it can simply mean bound up in circumstances.You might want to read up on the following topics to enhance your astro knowledge.You are fortunate to have strong planets in navamsa.. I did not look at the other vargas.Just curious about your marriage? NO. and also Id like to know what occupation/path you are looking

towards?Also you may want to experiment with variety of Dasa options with JH software.Also your chart is stronger from lagna than it is from Moon..To your question- aside from the complicating influences on your 4th house///(Transiting )Saturn is in the middle of sadi sati- ie on your moon, AND in the 3rd house of siblings etc,and in (the natural zodiac) sign of cancer... both karaka for mother and home,,emotions, etc. So certainly this gochara transit of Saturn can disturb the siblings and homelife and can have strong effect on mother in many ways.When Saturn moves into LEO- Saturn will move into 4th house and over the 4th house planets therein.It is possible that if you are living at home you shall move out,OR you have a change residence and that your life will change in big and significant ways.Yes, please chant your mantras, and also!!! address the sarpa curse in your 4/10 axis..!!!! Chant

Ashtikum Munirajam Namo Namah(I probably spelled it wrong)Also, I recommend the worship of Dakshinamurthi, and perhaps a puja along these lines will help you as well.And worship of Hamuman for these afflictions to Jupiter,Mars,Sun ,etc.Yu can also do Jyotirlinga mantra for Sun as well.These planetary combinations have the potential to give very spiritual effects!I think your chart is very spiritual and I suspect as you age you will turn more and more to service to your GOD.Note all the nice indications...benefics in 3rd and 6th from AL. etc etc/Vimsottari Dasa (started from lagna):BECAUSE STRONGER THAN FROM MOONJup MD: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)Antardasas in this MD:Jup: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am)Sat: 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am) - 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm)Merc: 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm) - 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am)Ket: 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am)

- 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm)Ven: 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm) - 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm)Sun: 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm) - 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am)Moon: 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am) - 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm)Mars: 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm) - 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am)Rah: 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)best wishes on a glorious life,Lakshmi-- In sohamsa , "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1 wrote:>> Dear Lakshmi, > > My Lagna being Taurus, Sa is a Yogakaraka as it owns both a kendra> and a trine. Looking into my chart can I say that Sa is stronger than> Ra ? I am currently running Sun Antardasha under Ve Mahadasha .> Starting from Jan ( when the anthardasha started) my home life is> badly effected and there is lots of disharmony . (The love affair of> my sister came as a shock (rahu) to us and she is being

persisting> that she wl marry him only ). So can I attribute all this to the> parivartana between ra and Su ? or just the rashi drishti of Sun on> 4th house ? > > I regularly worship Narayana as ishta devata with Ashtakshari mantra,> Shiva with Jyotirlinga mantra (Tryambaka ; Ve being my AK, exalted in> Rashi and navamsha ) and Gowri mantra ( Om Gouryai Namah ; for the> major curse of Jupiter on 4th house in my chart ). > > I am just curious to learn more abt parivartana and exactlty what> which is contributing to such a disharmony, tension at home. > > Thank you again ,> > Regards, > Pavan Kumar > > sohamsa , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary@> wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Pavan,> > I didnt look at your

chart,> > but given the info > > 1) you have a parivartana between Saturn and Mercury.> > Then in regards to Aguarious having 2 lordships.> > Pay attention to both lords but give more weight to the one that is > > stronger.> > 2nd) exchange-> > So you will also have some parivartana as well between Sun and Rahu.> > When a planet owns 2 houses and one is a trine, it will give stronger > > results of its trinal lordship.> > Be careful of fines,etc dont rush into arguments, litagations,be > > careful of your servants, or those beneath you etc.etc> > In your case Mercury owns only kendras , Sun only owns the 12th.> > Saturn owns a kendra and a trine, and Rahu co-owns Aquarious the 6th > > lord with Saturn.> > These are malefic planets- see if they are aspected or associated by > > benefics with

good lordships- > > For Virgo, Venus owns the 9th, and Saturn owns the 5th.So now see > > what connections there are with Venus, Saturn, Merc.They can give > > raja and other yogas for Virgo natives.> > Count from the house to the planet, and vice versa to get the > > relationship..to decide if it is beneficial or not.> > For Virgo give concern to Mars who is malefic for them.> > Best wishes> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > In sohamsa , "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Gurujans, > > > I have a query. In my chart Saturn is in Virgo whereas Mercury is> > > in Aquarius, also Sun is in Aquarius , where as Rahu in Leo. > > > > > > Now is it a parivartana between Sa and Me or Su

and Ra ? My Lagna> > > being Taurus , the parivartana is in between 4th and 10th houses or> > > 5th and 10th houses . Is this a good parivartana. ?> > > > > > My DOB details> > > > > > 28th Feb 1980> > > 12:35:43 PM > > > Hanamkonda , India > > > > > > Thanks a TON> > > Pavan Kumar> > >> >> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5) 3c. Re: Parivartana Query Posted by: "Rafal Gendarz" starsuponme jyotraff Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:52 am (PST) *hraum namah adityaya*Dear Lakshmi, Pavana,There is curse in 8 from AL with Vakri Jupiter! This yoga is in 6 from Venus giving problem with cars (accidents) and comforts.10L from Moon is involved giving problems in career related to problem in house/family. This is very bad and can cause big problems with health. It can be related to stomach, heart / backs. Often it is related to heart muscle. This will also give lack of peace and stability in life. Sani in fifth will give forgetfulness and because of Vakri, there will be delays in starting any project/work.Curses with AK are more serious and they demand curing FIRST.*Om Namah Sivaya Namah Trayambakaya*. This mantra will cure many thing in this chart. 5

malas daily starting from Thursday.Regards,Rafal GendarzSri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comlakshmikary napisa?(a):>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Pavan,> You have alot of things going on in your chart! You can learn alot> about astrology just by studying your own planetary placements..>> Not only do you have many planet in kendras, you have 4 retrograde> planets as well! Your life is very fated.> The navamsa has many strong planets- that is very nice.> For aqaurious,rahu is with more planets and thus stronger, note the> arudha( A10)taken by JH software.> While Saturn can give some very nice effects as he is yogakaraka in a> trine,(9/10 lord in the 5th) the parivartana with Mercury will> enhance the effects on both houses.This is 10th lord in 4th and

vice> versa.Another powerful yoga.> The one negative thing is too many planets influencing the same> houses can cause a "conflict of interest".> Keep in mind rashi dristhi verses graha drishti to see what is likely> to give the final result.> In addition ,your kendras are that of FIXED signs and you may find> the conbination of the following 1) the number of planets in kendras> and 2)the number of retrograde planets 3)the opposing natures of the> planets involved - that you end up feeling like your life is mapped> out and that destiny seems to have a grip on you, verses, someone who> feels that they are FREE to do as they like, and make choices and> follow their dreams,,etc/> Do you know about bandana yoga? It doesnt necessarally mean> imprisoned in a jail it can simply mean bound up in circumstances.> You might want to read up on the following topics to enhance

your> astro knowledge.> You are fortunate to have strong planets in navamsa.. I did not look> at the other vargas.> Just curious about your marriage? NO. and also Id like to know what> occupation/path you are looking towards?> Also you may want to experiment with variety of Dasa options with JH> software.> Also your chart is stronger from lagna than it is from Moon..> To your question- aside from the complicating influences on your 4th> house///> (Transiting )Saturn is in the middle of sadi sati- ie on your moon,> AND in the 3rd house of siblings etc,> and in (the natural zodiac) sign of cancer... both karaka for mother> and home,,emotions, etc.> So certainly this gochara transit of Saturn can disturb the siblings> and homelife and can have strong effect on mother in many ways.> When Saturn moves into LEO- Saturn will move into 4th house and over>

the 4th house planets therein.> It is possible that if you are living at home you shall move out,OR> you have a change residence and that your life will change in big and> significant ways.>> Yes, please chant your mantras, and also!!! address the sarpa curse> in your 4/10 axis..!!!! Chant Ashtikum Munirajam Namo Namah(I> probably spelled it wrong)Also, I recommend the worship of> Dakshinamurthi, and perhaps a puja along these lines will help you as> well.And worship of Hamuman for these afflictions to> Jupiter,Mars,Sun ,etc.Yu can also do Jyotirlinga mantra for Sun as> well.> These planetary combinations have the potential to give very> spiritual effects!>> I think your chart is very spiritual and I suspect as you age you> will turn more and more to service to your GOD.Note all the nice> indications...benefics in 3rd and 6th from AL. etc

etc/>> Vimsottari Dasa (started from lagna):BECAUSE STRONGER THAN FROM MOON>> Jup MD: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)>> Antardasas in this MD:>> Jup: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am)> Sat: 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am) - 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm)> Merc: 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm) - 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am)> Ket: 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am) - 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm)> Ven: 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm) - 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm)> Sun: 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm) - 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am)> Moon: 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am) - 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm)> Mars: 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm) - 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am)> Rah: 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)> best wishes on a glorious life,> Lakshmi>> -- In sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1 wrote:> >> > Dear Lakshmi,> >> > My Lagna being Taurus, Sa is a Yogakaraka as it owns both a> kendra> > and a trine. Looking into my chart can I say that Sa is stronger> than> > Ra ? I am currently running Sun Antardasha under Ve Mahadasha .> > Starting from Jan ( when the anthardasha started) my home life is> > badly effected and there is lots of disharmony . (The love affair of> > my sister came as a shock (rahu) to us and she is being persisting> > that she wl marry him only ). So can I attribute all this to the> > parivartana between ra and Su ? or just the rashi drishti of Sun on> > 4th house ?> >> > I regularly worship Narayana as ishta devata with Ashtakshari> mantra,> > Shiva with Jyotirlinga mantra (Tryambaka ; Ve being my AK, exalted>

in> > Rashi and navamsha ) and Gowri mantra ( Om Gouryai Namah ; for the> > major curse of Jupiter on 4th house in my chart ).> >> > I am just curious to learn more abt parivartana and exactlty what> > which is contributing to such a disharmony, tension at home.> >> > Thank you again ,> >> > Regards,> > Pavan Kumar> >> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, > "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary@> wrote:> > >> > > Hare Rama Krishna> > > Dear Pavan,> > > I didnt look at your chart,> > > but given the info> > > 1) you have a parivartana between Saturn and Mercury.> > > Then in regards to Aguarious having 2 lordships.> > > Pay attention to both lords

but give more weight to the one that> is> > > stronger.> > > 2nd) exchange-> > > So you will also have some parivartana as well between Sun and> Rahu.> > > When a planet owns 2 houses and one is a trine, it will give> stronger> > > results of its trinal lordship.> > > Be careful of fines,etc dont rush into arguments, litagations,be> > > careful of your servants, or those beneath you etc.etc> > > In your case Mercury owns only kendras , Sun only owns the 12th.> > > Saturn owns a kendra and a trine, and Rahu co-owns Aquarious the> 6th> > > lord with Saturn.> > > These are malefic planets- see if they are aspected or associated> by> > > benefics with good lordships-> > > For Virgo, Venus owns the 9th, and Saturn owns the 5th.So now see> > > what connections

there are with Venus, Saturn, Merc.They can give> > > raja and other yogas for Virgo natives.> > > Count from the house to the planet, and vice versa to get the> > > relationship..to decide if it is beneficial or not.> > > For Virgo give concern to Mars who is malefic for them.> > > Best wishes> > > Lakshmi> > >> > >> > >> > > In sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, > "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Gurujans,> > > > I have a query. In my chart Saturn is in Virgo whereas> Mercury is> > > > in Aquarius, also Sun is in Aquarius , where as Rahu in Leo.> > > >> > > > Now is it a parivartana between Sa

and Me or Su and Ra ? My> Lagna> > > > being Taurus , the parivartana is in between 4th and 10th> houses or> > > > 5th and 10th houses . Is this a good parivartana. ?> > > >> > > > My DOB details> > > >> > > > 28th Feb 1980> > > > 12:35:43 PM> > > > Hanamkonda , India> > > >> > > > Thanks a TON> > > > Pavan Kumar> > > >> > >> >>> Back to top Reply to

sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5) 4. Lordship

of nodes Posted by: "Vijay Kumar" vk_51 vk_51 Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 am (PST) Dear Sh. Rafel and other scholars,Would it be possible to cite the scriptual reference which indicates the lordship of nodes, such as Ketu owning Scorpio and Rahu owning Aquarius.Thanks in advance,Vijay KumarBuilding a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity 3 New MembersVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Mail Get on board You're invited to try the all-new Mail Beta. Y! Messenger Instant hello Chat in real-time with your friends. Need to Reply? Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change

settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Pavan Kumar, The main problem is , Ketu is with Sun AND Mercury and will not allow yogas to operate. Saturn is lord of badhaka place and give yoga results when it is conjuct either with Sun or Mercury. Worship Lord Ganesha and feed the Dogs to remove the curse coming from Ketu. Regards, G.K.GOELsohamsa wrote: sohamsa Messages In This Digest (10 Messages) 1a. VRA table 3.9 Soul Sadhak 1b. Re: VRA table 3.9 Sharat 1c. Re: VRA table 3.9 Soul Sadhak 2a. Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Sharat 2b. Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Soul Sadhak

2c. Re: Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Sharat 3a. Re: Parivartana Query bpavan2k1 3b. Re: Parivartana Query lakshmikary 3c. Re: Parivartana Query Rafal Gendarz 4. Lordship of nodes Vijay Kumar

View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. VRA table 3.9 Posted by: "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak soulsadhak Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:17 am (PST) Please can someone advise on which page the table 3.9 is located in VRA that needs to be referred to wrt Rna-dhana chakra mentioned on pg 115?else which table is it referring to?ThanxSoulSadhak Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group

| Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 1b. Re: VRA table 3.9 Posted by: "Sharat" gidoc docmisra Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:12 am (PST) ||Namah Shivaya||Dear SS,The table on that page (no 4.6) is to be used, looks this 3.9 is a typo.Best wishesSharat- Soul Sadhak sohamsa Monday, July 16, 2007 1:17 PM VRA table 3.9Please can someone advise on which page the table 3.9 is located in VRA that needs to be referred to wrt Rna-dhana chakra mentioned on pg 115?else which table is it referring to?ThanxSoulSadhak Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 1c. Re: VRA table 3.9 Posted by: "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak soulsadhak Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:10 am (PST) Hi Sharat,Thanx for the clarification. 4.6 and 3.9 (typo) being mentioned in consecutive lines on same page had me wondering if there's

any other table.Thanx againSSsohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear SS,> The table on that page (no 4.6) is to be used, looks this 3.9 is a typo.> Best wishes> Sharat> > - > Soul Sadhak > sohamsa > Monday, July 16, 2007 1:17 PM> VRA table 3.9> > > Please can someone advise on which page the table 3.9 is located in VRA > that needs to be referred to wrt Rna-dhana chakra mentioned on pg 115?> else which table is it referring to?> > Thanx> SoulSadhak> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 2a. Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Posted by: "Sharat" gidoc docmisra Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:36 am (PST) ||Namah Shivaya||Dear Jyotisha,I have a few queries:For last phase of sadhe sati(2nd from natal moon)remedy mentioned is to

worship Sri Krishna as well as Saturn.a) What kind of Krishna worship/mantra?b)Beej mantra for Saturn: & #2358; & #2306; & #2358; & #2344; & #2376; & #2358; & #2381; & #2330; & #2366; & #2352; & #2366; & #2351; & #2344; & #2350; & #2307; to be chanted?So does one stop the Rudra chamakkam and Hanuman worship, if kantaka shani is over?Thanks and regardsSharat Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 2b. Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Posted by: "Soul Sadhak" soulsadhak soulsadhak Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:14 am (PST) what are these hashes Sharat?i wud reckon Om Namo Bhagwatey Vaasudevaaya (12 letter) with Mo 12th to Sa - but wont expect u to rely on my answer until i have it confirmed myself. sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Jyotisha,> > I have a few queries:> For last phase of sadhe sati(2nd from natal moon)remedy mentioned is to > worship Sri Krishna as well as Saturn.> > a) What kind of Krishna worship/mantra?> b)Beej mantra for Saturn: & #2358; & #2306;

& #2358; & #2344; & #2376; & #2358; & #2381; & #2330; & #2366; & #2352; & #2366; & #2351; & #2344; & #2350; & #2307; to be chanted?> > So does one stop the Rudra chamakkam and Hanuman worship, if kantaka > shani is over?> > Thanks and regards> Sharat> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group

| Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 2c. Re: Fw: Sadhe Sati and kantaka shani Posted by: "Sharat" gidoc docmisra Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:18 am (PST) ||Namah Shivaya||Dear SS,That was the shani beej mantra, in Hindi script, didnt come out I guess!12 syllable mantra you mention will be more appropriate if we arelooking at 12h from lagna.Perhaps Sri Krishna mantra with ' kleem' bija?Best wishesSharatsohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> what are these hashes Sharat?> i wud reckon Om Namo Bhagwatey Vaasudevaaya (12 letter) with Mo 12th> to Sa - but wont expect u to rely on my answer until i have it> confirmed myself.> sohamsa ,

"Sharat" gidoc@ wrote:> >> > ||Namah Shivaya||> > Dear Jyotisha,> >> > I have a few queries:> > For last phase of sadhe sati(2nd from natal moon)remedy mentioned> is to> > worship Sri Krishna as well as Saturn.> >> > a) What kind of Krishna worship/mantra?> > b)Beej mantra for Saturn: & #2358; & #2306;> & #2358; & #2344; & #2376; & #2358; & #2381; & #2330; & #2366; & #2352; & #2366; & #2351;> & #2344; & #2350; & #2307; to be chanted?> >> > So does one stop the Rudra chamakkam and Hanuman worship, if> kantaka> > shani is over?> >> > Thanks and regards> > Sharat> >> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3) 3a. Re: Parivartana Query Posted by: "bpavan2k1" bpavan2k1 bpavan2k1 Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm (PST) Dear Lakshmi, My Lagna being Taurus, Sa is a Yogakaraka as it owns both a kendraand a trine. Looking into my chart can I say that Sa is stronger

thanRa ? I am currently running Sun Antardasha under Ve Mahadasha .Starting from Jan ( when the anthardasha started) my home life isbadly effected and there is lots of disharmony . (The love affair ofmy sister came as a shock (rahu) to us and she is being persistingthat she wl marry him only ). So can I attribute all this to theparivartana between ra and Su ? or just the rashi drishti of Sun on4th house ? I regularly worship Narayana as ishta devata with Ashtakshari mantra,Shiva with Jyotirlinga mantra (Tryambaka ; Ve being my AK, exalted inRashi and navamsha ) and Gowri mantra ( Om Gouryai Namah ; for themajor curse of Jupiter on 4th house in my chart ). I am just curious to learn more abt parivartana and exactlty whatwhich is contributing to such a disharmony, tension at home. Thank you again ,Regards, Pavan Kumar sohamsa , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Pavan,> I didnt look at your chart,> but given the info > 1) you have a parivartana between Saturn and Mercury.> Then in regards to Aguarious having 2 lordships.> Pay attention to both lords but give more weight to the one that is > stronger.> 2nd) exchange-> So you will also have some parivartana as well between Sun and Rahu.> When a planet owns 2 houses and one is a trine, it will give stronger > results of its trinal lordship.> Be careful of fines,etc dont rush into arguments, litagations,be > careful of your servants, or those beneath you etc.etc> In your case Mercury owns only kendras , Sun only owns the 12th.> Saturn owns a kendra and a trine, and Rahu co-owns Aquarious the 6th > lord with

Saturn.> These are malefic planets- see if they are aspected or associated by > benefics with good lordships- > For Virgo, Venus owns the 9th, and Saturn owns the 5th.So now see > what connections there are with Venus, Saturn, Merc.They can give > raja and other yogas for Virgo natives.> Count from the house to the planet, and vice versa to get the > relationship..to decide if it is beneficial or not.> For Virgo give concern to Mars who is malefic for them.> Best wishes> Lakshmi> > > > In sohamsa , "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1@> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Gurujans, > > I have a query. In my chart Saturn is in Virgo whereas Mercury is> > in Aquarius, also Sun is in Aquarius , where as Rahu in Leo. > > > > Now is it a parivartana between Sa and

Me or Su and Ra ? My Lagna> > being Taurus , the parivartana is in between 4th and 10th houses or> > 5th and 10th houses . Is this a good parivartana. ?> > > > My DOB details> > > > 28th Feb 1980> > 12:35:43 PM > > Hanamkonda , India > > > > Thanks a TON> > Pavan Kumar> >> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5) 3b. Re: Parivartana Query Posted by: "lakshmikary" lakshmikary lakshmikary Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 am (PST) Hare Rama KrishnaDear Pavan,You have alot of things going on in your chart! You can learn alot about astrology just by studying your own planetary placements..Not only do you have many planet in kendras, you have 4 retrograde planets as well! Your life is very fated.The navamsa has many strong planets- that is very nice.For aqaurious,rahu is with more planets and thus stronger, note the arudha( A10)taken by JH software.While Saturn can give some very nice effects as he is yogakaraka in a trine,(9/10 lord in the 5th) the parivartana with Mercury will enhance the effects on both houses.This is 10th lord in 4th and vice versa.Another powerful yoga.The one negative thing is too many planets influencing the same houses can cause a "conflict of interest".Keep in mind

rashi dristhi verses graha drishti to see what is likely to give the final result.In addition ,your kendras are that of FIXED signs and you may find the conbination of the following 1) the number of planets in kendras and 2)the number of retrograde planets 3)the opposing natures of the planets involved - that you end up feeling like your life is mapped out and that destiny seems to have a grip on you, verses, someone who feels that they are FREE to do as they like, and make choices and follow their dreams,,etc/Do you know about bandana yoga? It doesnt necessarally mean imprisoned in a jail it can simply mean bound up in circumstances.You might want to read up on the following topics to enhance your astro knowledge.You are fortunate to have strong planets in navamsa.. I did not look at the other vargas.Just curious about your marriage? NO. and also Id like to know what occupation/path you are looking

towards?Also you may want to experiment with variety of Dasa options with JH software.Also your chart is stronger from lagna than it is from Moon..To your question- aside from the complicating influences on your 4th house///(Transiting )Saturn is in the middle of sadi sati- ie on your moon, AND in the 3rd house of siblings etc,and in (the natural zodiac) sign of cancer... both karaka for mother and home,,emotions, etc. So certainly this gochara transit of Saturn can disturb the siblings and homelife and can have strong effect on mother in many ways.When Saturn moves into LEO- Saturn will move into 4th house and over the 4th house planets therein.It is possible that if you are living at home you shall move out,OR you have a change residence and that your life will change in big and significant ways.Yes, please chant your mantras, and also!!! address the sarpa curse in your 4/10 axis..!!!! Chant

Ashtikum Munirajam Namo Namah(I probably spelled it wrong)Also, I recommend the worship of Dakshinamurthi, and perhaps a puja along these lines will help you as well.And worship of Hamuman for these afflictions to Jupiter,Mars,Sun ,etc.Yu can also do Jyotirlinga mantra for Sun as well.These planetary combinations have the potential to give very spiritual effects!I think your chart is very spiritual and I suspect as you age you will turn more and more to service to your GOD.Note all the nice indications...benefics in 3rd and 6th from AL. etc etc/Vimsottari Dasa (started from lagna):BECAUSE STRONGER THAN FROM MOONJup MD: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)Antardasas in this MD:Jup: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am)Sat: 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am) - 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm)Merc: 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm) - 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am)Ket: 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am)

- 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm)Ven: 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm) - 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm)Sun: 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm) - 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am)Moon: 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am) - 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm)Mars: 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm) - 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am)Rah: 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)best wishes on a glorious life,Lakshmi-- In sohamsa , "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1 wrote:>> Dear Lakshmi, > > My Lagna being Taurus, Sa is a Yogakaraka as it owns both a kendra> and a trine. Looking into my chart can I say that Sa is stronger than> Ra ? I am currently running Sun Antardasha under Ve Mahadasha .> Starting from Jan ( when the anthardasha started) my home life is> badly effected and there is lots of disharmony . (The love affair of> my sister came as a shock (rahu) to us and she is being

persisting> that she wl marry him only ). So can I attribute all this to the> parivartana between ra and Su ? or just the rashi drishti of Sun on> 4th house ? > > I regularly worship Narayana as ishta devata with Ashtakshari mantra,> Shiva with Jyotirlinga mantra (Tryambaka ; Ve being my AK, exalted in> Rashi and navamsha ) and Gowri mantra ( Om Gouryai Namah ; for the> major curse of Jupiter on 4th house in my chart ). > > I am just curious to learn more abt parivartana and exactlty what> which is contributing to such a disharmony, tension at home. > > Thank you again ,> > Regards, > Pavan Kumar > > sohamsa , "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary@> wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Pavan,> > I didnt look at your

chart,> > but given the info > > 1) you have a parivartana between Saturn and Mercury.> > Then in regards to Aguarious having 2 lordships.> > Pay attention to both lords but give more weight to the one that is > > stronger.> > 2nd) exchange-> > So you will also have some parivartana as well between Sun and Rahu.> > When a planet owns 2 houses and one is a trine, it will give stronger > > results of its trinal lordship.> > Be careful of fines,etc dont rush into arguments, litagations,be > > careful of your servants, or those beneath you etc.etc> > In your case Mercury owns only kendras , Sun only owns the 12th.> > Saturn owns a kendra and a trine, and Rahu co-owns Aquarious the 6th > > lord with Saturn.> > These are malefic planets- see if they are aspected or associated by > > benefics with

good lordships- > > For Virgo, Venus owns the 9th, and Saturn owns the 5th.So now see > > what connections there are with Venus, Saturn, Merc.They can give > > raja and other yogas for Virgo natives.> > Count from the house to the planet, and vice versa to get the > > relationship..to decide if it is beneficial or not.> > For Virgo give concern to Mars who is malefic for them.> > Best wishes> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > In sohamsa , "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Gurujans, > > > I have a query. In my chart Saturn is in Virgo whereas Mercury is> > > in Aquarius, also Sun is in Aquarius , where as Rahu in Leo. > > > > > > Now is it a parivartana between Sa and Me or Su

and Ra ? My Lagna> > > being Taurus , the parivartana is in between 4th and 10th houses or> > > 5th and 10th houses . Is this a good parivartana. ?> > > > > > My DOB details> > > > > > 28th Feb 1980> > > 12:35:43 PM > > > Hanamkonda , India > > > > > > Thanks a TON> > > Pavan Kumar> > >> >> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5) 3c. Re: Parivartana Query Posted by: "Rafal Gendarz" starsuponme jyotraff Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:52 am (PST) *hraum namah adityaya*Dear Lakshmi, Pavana,There is curse in 8 from AL with Vakri Jupiter! This yoga is in 6 from Venus giving problem with cars (accidents) and comforts.10L from Moon is involved giving problems in career related to problem in house/family. This is very bad and can cause big problems with health. It can be related to stomach, heart / backs. Often it is related to heart muscle. This will also give lack of peace and stability in life. Sani in fifth will give forgetfulness and because of Vakri, there will be delays in starting any project/work.Curses with AK are more serious and they demand curing FIRST.*Om Namah Sivaya Namah Trayambakaya*. This mantra will cure many thing in this chart. 5

malas daily starting from Thursday.Regards,Rafal GendarzSri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comlakshmikary napisa?(a):>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Pavan,> You have alot of things going on in your chart! You can learn alot> about astrology just by studying your own planetary placements..>> Not only do you have many planet in kendras, you have 4 retrograde> planets as well! Your life is very fated.> The navamsa has many strong planets- that is very nice.> For aqaurious,rahu is with more planets and thus stronger, note the> arudha( A10)taken by JH software.> While Saturn can give some very nice effects as he is yogakaraka in a> trine,(9/10 lord in the 5th) the parivartana with Mercury will> enhance the effects on both houses.This is 10th lord in 4th and

vice> versa.Another powerful yoga.> The one negative thing is too many planets influencing the same> houses can cause a "conflict of interest".> Keep in mind rashi dristhi verses graha drishti to see what is likely> to give the final result.> In addition ,your kendras are that of FIXED signs and you may find> the conbination of the following 1) the number of planets in kendras> and 2)the number of retrograde planets 3)the opposing natures of the> planets involved - that you end up feeling like your life is mapped> out and that destiny seems to have a grip on you, verses, someone who> feels that they are FREE to do as they like, and make choices and> follow their dreams,,etc/> Do you know about bandana yoga? It doesnt necessarally mean> imprisoned in a jail it can simply mean bound up in circumstances.> You might want to read up on the following topics to enhance

your> astro knowledge.> You are fortunate to have strong planets in navamsa.. I did not look> at the other vargas.> Just curious about your marriage? NO. and also Id like to know what> occupation/path you are looking towards?> Also you may want to experiment with variety of Dasa options with JH> software.> Also your chart is stronger from lagna than it is from Moon..> To your question- aside from the complicating influences on your 4th> house///> (Transiting )Saturn is in the middle of sadi sati- ie on your moon,> AND in the 3rd house of siblings etc,> and in (the natural zodiac) sign of cancer... both karaka for mother> and home,,emotions, etc.> So certainly this gochara transit of Saturn can disturb the siblings> and homelife and can have strong effect on mother in many ways.> When Saturn moves into LEO- Saturn will move into 4th house and over>

the 4th house planets therein.> It is possible that if you are living at home you shall move out,OR> you have a change residence and that your life will change in big and> significant ways.>> Yes, please chant your mantras, and also!!! address the sarpa curse> in your 4/10 axis..!!!! Chant Ashtikum Munirajam Namo Namah(I> probably spelled it wrong)Also, I recommend the worship of> Dakshinamurthi, and perhaps a puja along these lines will help you as> well.And worship of Hamuman for these afflictions to> Jupiter,Mars,Sun ,etc.Yu can also do Jyotirlinga mantra for Sun as> well.> These planetary combinations have the potential to give very> spiritual effects!>> I think your chart is very spiritual and I suspect as you age you> will turn more and more to service to your GOD.Note all the nice> indications...benefics in 3rd and 6th from AL. etc

etc/>> Vimsottari Dasa (started from lagna):BECAUSE STRONGER THAN FROM MOON>> Jup MD: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)>> Antardasas in this MD:>> Jup: 2002-07-01 (4:36:48 pm) - 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am)> Sat: 2004-08-20 (9:30:41 am) - 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm)> Merc: 2007-02-28 (5:30:30 pm) - 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am)> Ket: 2009-06-06 (8:16:38 am) - 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm)> Ven: 2010-05-12 (3:04:05 pm) - 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm)> Sun: 2013-01-11 (9:26:34 pm) - 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am)> Moon: 2013-11-02 (2:42:02 am) - 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm)> Mars: 2015-02-28 (6:49:10 pm) - 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am)> Rah: 2016-02-05 (6:22:00 am) - 2018-07-01 (6:58:38 pm)> best wishes on a glorious life,> Lakshmi>> -- In sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1 wrote:> >> > Dear Lakshmi,> >> > My Lagna being Taurus, Sa is a Yogakaraka as it owns both a> kendra> > and a trine. Looking into my chart can I say that Sa is stronger> than> > Ra ? I am currently running Sun Antardasha under Ve Mahadasha .> > Starting from Jan ( when the anthardasha started) my home life is> > badly effected and there is lots of disharmony . (The love affair of> > my sister came as a shock (rahu) to us and she is being persisting> > that she wl marry him only ). So can I attribute all this to the> > parivartana between ra and Su ? or just the rashi drishti of Sun on> > 4th house ?> >> > I regularly worship Narayana as ishta devata with Ashtakshari> mantra,> > Shiva with Jyotirlinga mantra (Tryambaka ; Ve being my AK, exalted>

in> > Rashi and navamsha ) and Gowri mantra ( Om Gouryai Namah ; for the> > major curse of Jupiter on 4th house in my chart ).> >> > I am just curious to learn more abt parivartana and exactlty what> > which is contributing to such a disharmony, tension at home.> >> > Thank you again ,> >> > Regards,> > Pavan Kumar> >> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, > "lakshmikary" <lakshmikary@> wrote:> > >> > > Hare Rama Krishna> > > Dear Pavan,> > > I didnt look at your chart,> > > but given the info> > > 1) you have a parivartana between Saturn and Mercury.> > > Then in regards to Aguarious having 2 lordships.> > > Pay attention to both lords

but give more weight to the one that> is> > > stronger.> > > 2nd) exchange-> > > So you will also have some parivartana as well between Sun and> Rahu.> > > When a planet owns 2 houses and one is a trine, it will give> stronger> > > results of its trinal lordship.> > > Be careful of fines,etc dont rush into arguments, litagations,be> > > careful of your servants, or those beneath you etc.etc> > > In your case Mercury owns only kendras , Sun only owns the 12th.> > > Saturn owns a kendra and a trine, and Rahu co-owns Aquarious the> 6th> > > lord with Saturn.> > > These are malefic planets- see if they are aspected or associated> by> > > benefics with good lordships-> > > For Virgo, Venus owns the 9th, and Saturn owns the 5th.So now see> > > what connections

there are with Venus, Saturn, Merc.They can give> > > raja and other yogas for Virgo natives.> > > Count from the house to the planet, and vice versa to get the> > > relationship..to decide if it is beneficial or not.> > > For Virgo give concern to Mars who is malefic for them.> > > Best wishes> > > Lakshmi> > >> > >> > >> > > In sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, > "bpavan2k1" <bpavan2k1@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Gurujans,> > > > I have a query. In my chart Saturn is in Virgo whereas> Mercury is> > > > in Aquarius, also Sun is in Aquarius , where as Rahu in Leo.> > > >> > > > Now is it a parivartana between Sa

and Me or Su and Ra ? My> Lagna> > > > being Taurus , the parivartana is in between 4th and 10th> houses or> > > > 5th and 10th houses . Is this a good parivartana. ?> > > >> > > > My DOB details> > > >> > > > 28th Feb 1980> > > > 12:35:43 PM> > > > Hanamkonda , India> > > >> > > > Thanks a TON> > > > Pavan Kumar> > > >> > >> >>> Back to top Reply to

sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5) 4. Lordship

of nodes Posted by: "Vijay Kumar" vk_51 vk_51 Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 am (PST) Dear Sh. Rafel and other scholars,Would it be possible to cite the scriptual reference which indicates the lordship of nodes, such as Ketu owning Scorpio and Rahu owning Aquarius.Thanks in advance,Vijay KumarBuilding a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity 3 New MembersVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Mail Get on board You're invited to try the all-new Mail Beta. Y! Messenger Instant hello Chat in real-time with your friends. Need to Reply? Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest. Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web Messages | Files | Photos | Links Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change

settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here