IndiaDivine.org

Guru Poornima - when to keep fast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, When to keep fast for poornima. I checked with JH and see that in New Delhi. Poornima will start on Sunday (around 7:30 a.m.) and will be there till Monday (6:15 a.m. approx). So, I am keeping a fast for today. (I always do this i.e. the day in which there is poornima for maximum time, I fast for that day) Whereas Chhattarpur mandir is not opened today. They open the temple when the sun rises on Poornima, so they will open the temple tommorrow (monday). So what is the correct day to keep fast? Sunday or Monday. And how to determine it if say poornima is starting say at 12:15 pm and going till next day 11:00 a.m. (Any pointers in this case will be helpful for keeping fast in future) Regards, NeerajMohan Hegde

<anmohiey wrote: JAI GURUDEVAt the lotus feet of Pujya Guruji Sri Pandit Sanjay Rath,My humble filled pranamas on this auspicious occassion of "GURU POORNIMA".Seeking blessings always,Mohan Hegde.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.