IndiaDivine.org

Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed sorry.yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote: Dear Sanjayji and list members Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth Bombay Time 8 42 am( As per father now) This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed

ridden for few months. Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia. He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents. Now he is afraid of everything. The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha. Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us. Any other remedies? will he get better and when? thanks yasoda oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that

gives answers, not web links.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Namskar Yasoda

krsna

Can you

tell me the date of accident (for my own

study) ………..I think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu

having vedha on mangal which is lagna lord and transit for that time also

saying same story in Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in

astakvarga which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of magic.

Any way

now the main question if of remedy if the native can not perform mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his

name and start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he will be

out from this problem with the blessing of Rama … chant this mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ...

" Sri

Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama "

best of luck

Amit

puri

On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed sorry.yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@

> wrote: Dear Sanjayji and list members Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth Bombay Time 8 42 am( As per father now) This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed

ridden for few months. Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia. He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents.

Now he is afraid of everything. The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha. Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us.

Any other remedies? will he get better and when? thanks yasoda oneSearch: Finally,

mobile search that

gives answers, not web links. Get the free toolbar

and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

||Om Guruve Namah||Dear Yashoda, NamaskarI am not getting into lagna correction right now but vrischik lagna do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka lagna can create "paranoid schizophrenia" kind of situations. At the same time there are other reasons which support the Dhanu lagna also. We can re-visit this issue later.Now at this stage what is important is the solution for the native. 4th from the karkamsa is the most important house which plays a crucial role when everything else seems to be fail in terms of health of the native. The planet in the 4th from Karkamsa is the form of mother (only mother form no other form) which will help the native in all adverse health situation.In natives chart Me is in 4th from KK. Please not that it is also "kharesh". So the  Mercury is the form of mother which is Tripura Sundari" need to be worshiped. The simple mantra and safe mantra for Tripura is "Om Aim Klim Sauh Tripuraaye Svahaa".If native can not do it ask father to do it by taking sankalpa on his behalf as suggested by Amit ji.Best Regards AJAY ASTROajayzharotia On 31-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Amit Puri wrote:Namskar Yasoda krsnaCan you tell me the date of accident (for my own  study) ………..I think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was  doing occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which is lagna lord   and transit for that time also saying same story in Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga which is very weak.Rahu  uccha in 8th house  giving him command of  magic.Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native  can not perform  mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he will be out from this problem with the blessing of  Rama … chant this mantra also if possible  ...... as both the karka of  5th house  jupiter astama from  his own  sign and  the  second karka  surya which  is 12th  from lagna lord... as sun is in  lagna and 4th from  karkaamsa  so  this mantra of surya   will help  ... "Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama" best of luck Amit puriOn 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna > wrote:Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailedsorry.yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@ > wrote:Dear Sanjayji and list membersYoung man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth  BombayTime 8 42 am( As per father now) This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed ridden for few months.Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia.He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents.Now he is afraid of everything. The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha.Rafaelji  has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us.Any other remedies? will he get better and when?thanksyasoda oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

hello Ajay thanks for correction

4th from KK is Budha ..........Even then i will prefer to this (Rama )mantra for the native.. siddha mantra alway help as i have personly observed Dasa Mahavidya Sadhna is very difficult ..... it need guidence lot of practice and purity and punctuality.. it is not a forty day task,,,,,,,,,, if some one is not already a good sadhka... one thing i would like to mention here that to get close to mata first of all you have to please ganesha ..........and how we can do this job. There is only one way that is we have to be Ganesha .. So i will request to other also who are frequently prescribing Dasa Mahavidya Mantra without knowing the depth of this Sadhan... i hope you want mind it will understand what i want to say..

Regard

AmitpuriOn 31/07/07, AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote:

||Om Guruve Namah||Dear Yashoda, Namaskar

I am not getting into lagna correction right now but vrischik lagna do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka lagna can create " paranoid schizophrenia " kind of situations. At the same time there are other reasons which support the Dhanu lagna also. We can re-visit this issue later.

Now at this stage what is important is the solution for the native. 4th from the karkamsa is the most important house which plays a crucial role when everything else seems to be fail in terms of health of the native. The planet in the 4th from Karkamsa is the form of mother (only mother form no other form) which will help the native in all adverse health situation.

In natives chart Me is in 4th from KK. Please not that it is also " kharesh " . So the Mercury is the form of mother which is Tripura Sundari " need to be worshiped. The simple mantra and safe mantra for Tripura is " Om Aim Klim Sauh Tripuraaye Svahaa " .

If native can not do it ask father to do it by taking sankalpa on his behalf as suggested by Amit ji.

Best Regards

AJAY ASTROajayzharotia

On 31-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Amit Puri wrote:

Namskar Yasoda krsnaCan you tell me the date of accident (for my own

study) ………..I think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which is lagna lord

and transit for that time also saying same story in Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of magic.Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native

can not perform

mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he will be out from this problem with the blessing of

Rama … chant this mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ...

" Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama "

best of luck

Amit puri

On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <

yasodakrsna

> wrote:

Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed

sorry.

yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@

> wrote:

Dear Sanjayji and list members

Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth Bombay

Time 8 42 am( As per father now)

This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed ridden for few months.Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia.

He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents.

Now he is afraid of everything.

The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha.

Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us.

Any other remedies? will he get better and when?

thanksyasoda

oneSearch: Finally,

mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

||Om Guruve Namah||Dear Amit, NamaskarI understand your concern.But 4th is the mother, we cant help it. She is the one who nurture and cure with her milk. Its not our choice and preference. Its the duty and responsibility of the mother. Similarly 8th is where Shiva sits who is constantly opposed by Kamadeva from the 6th house (Argala Principle). So only Shiva who will burn Kamadeva (our Karma and Shadripus) and help us transform. It is not our choice.So the point which I am trying to make that "rupa" or form is important.  Even if the person say "Tripura" just the name that is enough to get associated with it. And the person who is reciting Tripura everyday is he doing "Mahavidya Sadhna"?No. It require certain number of syllable in certain order to manifest it as "Mahavidya".Anyway, choices always remain with the person and everyone act accordingly where one is standing in the KaalChakra".I would only like to add along with Devi mantra always do the Shiva mantra first so that yoga can be complete.Best Regards AJAY ASTROajayzharotia On 31-Jul-07, at 3:31 PM, Amit Puri wrote:hello Ajay thanks for correction 4th from KK is Budha ..........Even then i will prefer  to this (Rama )mantra for the native.. siddha mantra alway help as  i have personly  observed  Dasa Mahavidya  Sadhna  is very difficult .....  it need guidence lot of practice and purity and punctuality.. it is not a forty day task,,,,,,,,,, if some one is  not already a good sadhka... one thing i would like to mention here that to get close to mata first of all you have to please ganesha ..........and how we can do this job. There is only one way  that is we have to be Ganesha .. So i will request to other also who are frequently prescribing Dasa Mahavidya Mantra without knowing the depth of this Sadhan... i hope you want mind it  will understand what i want  to say..RegardAmitpuriOn 31/07/07, AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia > wrote:||Om Guruve Namah||Dear Yashoda, NamaskarI am not getting into lagna correction right now but vrischik lagna do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka lagna can create "paranoid schizophrenia" kind of situations. At the same time there are other reasons which support the Dhanu lagna also. We can re-visit this issue later.Now at this stage what is important is the solution for the native. 4th from the karkamsa is the most important house which plays a crucial role when everything else seems to be fail in terms of health of the native. The planet in the 4th from Karkamsa is the form of mother (only mother form no other form) which will help the native in all adverse health situation.In natives chart Me is in 4th from KK. Please not that it is also "kharesh". So the  Mercury is the form of mother which is Tripura Sundari" need to be worshiped. The simple mantra and safe mantra for Tripura is "Om Aim Klim Sauh Tripuraaye Svahaa".If native can not do it ask father to do it by taking sankalpa on his behalf as suggested by Amit ji.Best RegardsAJAY ASTROajayzharotia On 31-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Amit Puri wrote:Namskar Yasoda krsnaCan you tell me the date of accident (for my own   study) ………..I think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was  doing occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which is lagna lord    and transit for that time also saying same story in Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga which is very weak.Rahu  uccha in 8th house  giving him command of  magic.Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native   can not perform   mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he will be out from this problem with the blessing of  Rama … chant this mantra also if possible  ...... as both the karka of  5th house  jupiter astama from  his own  sign and  the  second karka  surya which  is 12th  from lagna lord... as sun is in  lagna and 4th from  karkaamsa  so  this mantra of surya   will help  ... "Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama" best of luck Amit puriOn 30/07/07, yasoda krsna < yasodakrsna > wrote:Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailedsorry.yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@ > wrote:Dear Sanjayji and list membersYoung man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth  BombayTime 8 42 am( As per father now) This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed ridden for few months.Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia.He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents.Now he is afraid of everything. The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha.Rafaelji  has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us.Any other remedies? will he get better and when?thanksyasoda oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Shiva mantra is AFTER Devi??

Isnt that right..

and Ganesha to begin with or mother wont get appeased!

Best wishes

Sharatsohamsa , AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote: > I would only like to add along with Devi mantra always do the Shiva > mantra first so that yoga can be complete.>

Guest guest

||Om Guruve Namah||Dear Sharat,What I was taught that Ganesh is any way first, then Shiva then Devi. Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia On 31-Jul-07, at 8:46 PM, Sharat wrote:||Namah Shivaya||Dear Ajay,Shiva mantra is AFTER Devi??Isnt that right..and Ganesha to begin with or mother wont get appeased!Best wishesSharatsohamsa , AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote: > I would only like to add along with Devi mantra always do the Shiva > mantra first so that yoga can be complete.>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Thanks for your response. I have read Sanjay ji's words and also Visti has explained the same, that order be Ganesha, Durga and then Shiva. Sanjay ji says the same in Jyotish sadhana, so I asked if you had any different teaching and I wonder if I have misunderstood this.

best wishes

Sharat

-

Ajay Zharotia

sohamsa

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:53 PM

Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

||Om Guruve Namah||

Dear Sharat,

What I was taught that Ganesh is any way first, then Shiva then Devi.

Best Regards

Ajay Zharotia

ajayzharotia

On 31-Jul-07, at 8:46 PM, Sharat wrote:

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Isnt that right..

Best wishes

Sharatsohamsa , AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote: > I would only like to add along with Devi mantra always do the Shiva > mantra first so that yoga can be complete.>

Guest guest

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Sharat,

There are mantras of Devi which are dormant and said to have “kilaka”

or a stopper. The process of removing the kilaka from the mantra is called “utkilana”,

which can be done using Shiva’s mantra. You can get more details from Pt. Rath’s

Vedic Remedies.

Regards

Sarajit

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ajay

Zharotia

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:54 PM

sohamsa

Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness (

correction)

||Om Guruve Namah||

Dear Sharat,

What I was taught that Ganesh is any way first, then

Shiva then Devi.

Best Regards

Ajay Zharotia

ajayzharotia

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Isnt that right..

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa , AJAY ASTRO

<ajayzharotia wrote:

> I would only like to add along with Devi

mantra always do the Shiva

> mantra first so that yoga can be complete.

>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sarajit,

It seems to be an auspicious day for me today. I heard some good news earlier in the day regarding success of something which has been pending for more than a year.

And now I get a response from you!

Let me first say that your blog spot has been a very rich source of learning, lets hope you continue to share your knowledge.

Your explanation makes complete sense and it is quite clear now.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Sharat

-

Sarajit Poddar

sohamsa

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:27 PM

RE: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Sharat,

There are mantras of Devi which are dormant and said to have “kilaka” or a stopper. The process of removing the kilaka from the mantra is called “utkilana”, which can be done using Shiva’s mantra. You can get more details from Pt. Rath’s Vedic Remedies.

Regards

Sarajit

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ajay ZharotiaTuesday, July 31, 2007 6:54 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

||Om Guruve Namah||

Dear Sharat,

Best Regards

Ajay Zharotia

ajayzharotia

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Isnt that right..

Best wishes

Guest guest

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Sharat,

Thank you for the appreciation. Off late, I was unable to devote

much time to this wonderful subject. I will try to be more active now on.

Good news that your long pending work has been resolved. Can you

see any Saturn’s connection over there? Transit of Saturn in Cancer was too

troublesome for me! Anyway, you can read VRA for details on Mantra Shastra. I

am not aware of any other book which transforms such deep knowledge into

something which a layman can easily understand.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sharat

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:42 PM

sohamsa

correction)

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sarajit,

It seems to be an auspicious day for me today. I heard some good

news earlier in the day regarding success of something which has been pending

for more than a year.

Let me first say that your blog spot has been a very rich source of

learning, lets hope you continue to share your knowledge.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Sharat

-----

Original Message -----

Sarajit Poddar

sohamsa

Tuesday, July 31,

2007 6:27 PM

RE: Re:

Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Sharat,

There are mantras of Devi which are

dormant and said to have “kilaka” or a stopper. The process of removing

the kilaka from the mantra is called “utkilana”, which can be done using

Shiva’s mantra. You can get more details from Pt. Rath’s Vedic Remedies.

Regards

Sarajit

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ajay Zharotia

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:54 PM

sohamsa

correction)

||Om

Guruve Namah||

Dear

Sharat,

What

I was taught that Ganesh is any way first, then Shiva then Devi.

Best

Regards

Ajay

Zharotia

ajayzharotia

On

31-Jul-07, at 8:46 PM, Sharat wrote:

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Isnt that right..

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa , AJAY ASTRO

<ajayzharotia wrote:

> I would only like to add along with Devi

mantra always do the Shiva

> mantra first so that yoga can be complete.

>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sarajit,

Thanks for your response again, I have also been awaiting your Singapore site to take off..although I live in UK.

VRA is indeed an amazing treatise of learning.

Yes, indeed I feel Saturn's transit will change more things soon. I was under Kantaka shani for past 2 1/2 yrs, Mo in 10H in Cancer although Saturn is YK for my Libra ascendant.

The next turning point may be when Jupiter in transit (over my natal Saturn in scorpio in 2H) turns direct next week.

I wanted to touch upon an interesting concept which Sanjay ji mentions. Of course he cites your example about moving in the right direction as per AL.

He says if one moves to foreign land, to make the 12H as lagna and then judge the planetary positions. I have Ju in 12h in Virgo, 4th fromAL, while Ju MD made me move North from India to UK, life has completely changed, as if Ju is in Lagna with onset of spirituality and ' sweet tooth'.

Will appreciate your thoughts if you have had any such experience.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

Sarajit Poddar

sohamsa

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 7:13 PM

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Sharat,

Thank you for the appreciation. Off late, I was unable to devote much time to this wonderful subject. I will try to be more active now on.

Good news that your long pending work has been resolved. Can you see any Saturn’s connection over there? Transit of Saturn in Cancer was too troublesome for me! Anyway, you can read VRA for details on Mantra Shastra. I am not aware of any other book which transforms such deep knowledge into something which a layman can easily understand.

Best Wishes

Sarajit

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of SharatTuesday, July 31, 2007 8:42 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sarajit,

It seems to be an auspicious day for me today. I heard some good news earlier in the day regarding success of something which has been pending for more than a year.

Let me first say that your blog spot has been a very rich source of learning, lets hope you continue to share your knowledge.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Sharat

-

Sarajit Poddar

sohamsa

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:27 PM

|| Jaya Jagannath ||

Dear Sharat,

There are mantras of Devi which are dormant and said to have “kilaka” or a stopper. The process of removing the kilaka from the mantra is called “utkilana”, which can be done using Shiva’s mantra. You can get more details from Pt. Rath’s Vedic Remedies.

Regards

Sarajit

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ajay ZharotiaTuesday, July 31, 2007 6:54 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

||Om Guruve Namah||

Dear Sharat,

Best Regards

Ajay Zharotia

ajayzharotia

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Isnt that right..

Best wishes

Guest guest

respected ajay Ji

could you please explain this statement

" vrischik lagna do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka

lagna can create " paranoid schizophrenia " kind of situations. "

What can be the basis for such a conclusion, I mean why would jupiter

in those positions give such a result?

Regards

Tarun

sohamsa , AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote:

>

> ||Om Guruve Namah||

>

> Dear Yashoda, Namaskar

>

> I am not getting into lagna correction right now but vrischik lagna

> do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka lagna can create

> " paranoid schizophrenia " kind of situations. At the same time there

> are other reasons which support the Dhanu lagna also. We can re-visit

> this issue later.

>

> Now at this stage what is important is the solution for the native.

> 4th from the karkamsa is the most important house which plays a

> crucial role when everything else seems to be fail in terms of health

> of the native. The planet in the 4th from Karkamsa is the form of

> mother (only mother form no other form) which will help the native in

> all adverse health situation.

>

> In natives chart Me is in 4th from KK. Please not that it is also

> " kharesh " . So the Mercury is the form of mother which is Tripura

> Sundari " need to be worshiped. The simple mantra and safe mantra for

> Tripura is " Om Aim Klim Sauh Tripuraaye Svahaa " .

>

> If native can not do it ask father to do it by taking sankalpa on his

> behalf as suggested by Amit ji.

>

>

> Best Regards

>

> AJAY ASTRO

> ajayzharotia

>

>

>

> On 31-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Amit Puri wrote:

>

> >

> > Namskar Yasoda krsna

> >

> > Can you tell me the date of accident (for my own study) ………..I

> > think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing

> > occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which

> > is lagna lord and transit for that time also saying same story in

> > Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga

> > which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of

> > magic.

> >

> > Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native can not

> > perform mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and

> > start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he will

> > be out from this problem with the blessing of Rama … chant this

> > mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house

> > jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya

> > which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th

> > from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ...

> >

> > " Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama "

> >

> > best of luck

> >

> >

> > Amit puri

> >

> >

> >

> > On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

> >

> > Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed

> > sorry.

> >

> > yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@ > wrote:

> > Dear Sanjayji and list members

> > Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982:

> > Place of birth Bombay

> > Time 8 42 am( As per father now)

> >

> > This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was

> > bed ridden for few months.

> > Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was

> > diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia.

> > He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to

> > some extents.

> > Now he is afraid of everything.

> >

> > The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position

> > trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha.

> > Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental

> > status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know

> > many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may

> > have possible more input with this matter and help us.

> > Any other remedies? will he get better and when?

> > thanks

> > yasoda

> > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not

> > web links.

> >

> >

> > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added

> > security of spyware protection.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

||Om Guruve Namah||Dear Tarun, NamaskarAnswer lies in two things...1. Karaka for Paka Lagna is Jupiter2. 6th house and manifestation of 6th house that is 11th.Browse through  Atri Classes lectures. Guruji has explained this is during one class. Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia On 01-Aug-07, at 7:30 AM, tarungarg wrote:respected ajay Jicould you please explain this statement"vrischik lagna do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from pakalagna can create "paranoid schizophrenia" kind of situations."What can be the basis for such a conclusion, I mean why would jupiterin those positions give such a result?RegardsTarunsohamsa , AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote:>> ||Om Guruve Namah||> > Dear Yashoda, Namaskar> > I am not getting into lagna correction right now but vrischik lagna > do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka lagna can create > "paranoid schizophrenia" kind of situations. At the same time there > are other reasons which support the Dhanu lagna also. We can re-visit > this issue later.> > Now at this stage what is important is the solution for the native. > 4th from the karkamsa is the most important house which plays a > crucial role when everything else seems to be fail in terms of health > of the native. The planet in the 4th from Karkamsa is the form of > mother (only mother form no other form) which will help the native in > all adverse health situation.> > In natives chart Me is in 4th from KK. Please not that it is also > "kharesh". So the Mercury is the form of mother which is Tripura > Sundari" need to be worshiped. The simple mantra and safe mantra for > Tripura is "Om Aim Klim Sauh Tripuraaye Svahaa".> > If native can not do it ask father to do it by taking sankalpa on his > behalf as suggested by Amit ji.> > > Best Regards> > AJAY ASTRO> ajayzharotia > > > On 31-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Amit Puri wrote:> > >> > Namskar Yasoda krsna> >> > Can you tell me the date of accident (for my own study) ………..I > > think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing > > occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which > > is lagna lord and transit for that time also saying same story in > > Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga > > which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of > > magic.> >> > Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native can not > > perform mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and > > start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he will > > be out from this problem with the blessing of Rama … chant this > > mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house > > jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya > > which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th > > from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ...> >> > "Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama"> >> > best of luck> >> >> > Amit puri> >> >> >> > On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:> >> > Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed> > sorry.> >> > yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@ > wrote:> > Dear Sanjayji and list members> > Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982:> > Place of birth Bombay> > Time 8 42 am( As per father now)> >> > This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was > > bed ridden for few months.> > Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was > > diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia.> > He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to > > some extents.> > Now he is afraid of everything.> >> > The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position > > trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha.> > Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental > > status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know > > many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may > > have possible more input with this matter and help us.> > Any other remedies? will he get better and when?> > thanks> > yasoda> > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not > > web links.> >> >> > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added > > security of spyware protection.> >> >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Tarun

6, 11 from Paka lagna can cause serious problems, as Ajay has explained. This is Sanjay ji's dictum from a lecture.

Best

Sharatsohamsa , Ajay Zharotia <ajayzharotia wrote:>> ||Om Guruve Namah||> > Dear Tarun, Namaskar> > Answer lies in two things...> > 1. Karaka for Paka Lagna is Jupiter> 2. 6th house and manifestation of 6th house that is 11th.> > Browse through Atri Classes lectures. Guruji has explained this is > during one class.> > Best Regards> > Ajay Zharotia> ajayzharotia > > > On 01-Aug-07, at 7:30 AM, tarungarg wrote:> > > respected ajay Ji> >> > could you please explain this statement> >> > "vrischik lagna do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka> > lagna can create "paranoid schizophrenia" kind of situations."> >> > What can be the basis for such a conclusion, I mean why would jupiter> > in those positions give such a result?> >> > Regards> >> > Tarun> >> > sohamsa , AJAY ASTRO ajayzharotia@ wrote:> > >> > > ||Om Guruve Namah||> > >> > > Dear Yashoda, Namaskar> > >> > > I am not getting into lagna correction right now but vrischik lagna> > > do have some validity as jup in 6th and 11 from paka lagna can > > create> > > "paranoid schizophrenia" kind of situations. At the same time there> > > are other reasons which support the Dhanu lagna also. We can re- > > visit> > > this issue later.> > >> > > Now at this stage what is important is the solution for the native.> > > 4th from the karkamsa is the most important house which plays a> > > crucial role when everything else seems to be fail in terms of > > health> > > of the native. The planet in the 4th from Karkamsa is the form of> > > mother (only mother form no other form) which will help the > > native in> > > all adverse health situation.> > >> > > In natives chart Me is in 4th from KK. Please not that it is also> > > "kharesh". So the Mercury is the form of mother which is Tripura> > > Sundari" need to be worshiped. The simple mantra and safe mantra for> > > Tripura is "Om Aim Klim Sauh Tripuraaye Svahaa".> > >> > > If native can not do it ask father to do it by taking sankalpa on > > his> > > behalf as suggested by Amit ji.> > >> > >> > > Best Regards> > >> > > AJAY ASTRO> > > ajayzharotia@> > >> > >> > >> > > On 31-Jul-07, at 11:51 AM, Amit Puri wrote:> > >> > > >> > > > Namskar Yasoda krsna> > > >> > > > Can you tell me the date of accident (for my own study) ………..I> > > > think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing> > > > occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal > > which> > > > is lagna lord and transit for that time also saying same story in> > > > Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga> > > > which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of> > > > magic.> > > >> > > > Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native can not> > > > perform mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and> > > > start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end of this year he > > will> > > > be out from this problem with the blessing of Rama … chant this> > > > mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house> > > > jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya> > > > which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th> > > > from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ...> > > >> > > > "Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama"> > > >> > > > best of luck> > > >> > > >> > > > Amit puri> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna yasodakrsna@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed> > > > sorry.> > > >> > > > yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@ > wrote:> > > > Dear Sanjayji and list members> > > > Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982:> > > > Place of birth Bombay> > > > Time 8 42 am( As per father now)> > > >> > > > This young man had a motor vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was> > > > bed ridden for few months.> > > > Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was> > > > diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia.> > > > He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to> > > > some extents.> > > > Now he is afraid of everything.> > > >> > > > The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid > > position> > > > trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha.> > > > Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental> > > > status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I > > know> > > > many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may> > > > have possible more input with this matter and help us.> > > > Any other remedies? will he get better and when?> > > > thanks> > > > yasoda> > > > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not> > > > web links.> > > >> > > >> > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added> > > > security of spyware protection.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

Guest guest

om gurave namah

Dear Ajay and Sarat

First decide which *for* of devi is it that you are talking about then we can decide the order.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

http://srath.com http://jiva.us http://siva-edu-com http://sagittariuspublications.com http://.org

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of SharatTuesday, July 31, 2007 10:46 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Thanks for your response. I have read Sanjay ji's words and also Visti has explained the same, that order be Ganesha, Durga and then Shiva. Sanjay ji says the same in Jyotish sadhana, so I asked if you had any different teaching and I wonder if I have misunderstood this.

best wishes

Sharat

-

Ajay Zharotia

sohamsa

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:53 PM

Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction)

||Om Guruve Namah||

Dear Sharat,

Best Regards

Ajay Zharotia

ajayzharotia

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Ajay,

Isnt that right..

Best wishes

Guest guest

Namaste, Thanks to all the list members for your input. yasodaSanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote: om gurave namah Dear Ajay and Sarat First decide which *for* of devi is

it that you are talking about then we can decide the order. Best Wishes Sanjay Rath http://srath.com http://jiva.us http://siva-edu-com http://sagittariuspublications.com http://.org sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of SharatTuesday, July 31, 2007 10:46 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction) ||Namah Shivaya|| Dear Ajay, Thanks for your response. I have read Sanjay ji's words and also Visti has explained the same, that order be Ganesha, Durga and then Shiva. Sanjay ji says the same in Jyotish sadhana, so I asked if you had any different teaching and I wonder if I have misunderstood this. best wishes Sharat - Ajay Zharotia sohamsa Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:53 PM Re: Re: Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction) ||Om Guruve Namah|| Dear Sharat, What I was taught that Ganesh is any way first, then

Shiva then Devi. Best Regards Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia On 31-Jul-07, at 8:46 PM, Sharat wrote: ||Namah Shivaya|| Dear Ajay, Shiva

mantra is AFTER Devi?? Isnt that right.. and Ganesha to begin with or mother wont get appeased! Best wishes Sharatsohamsa , AJAY ASTRO <ajayzharotia wrote: > I would only like to add along with Devi mantra always do the Shiva > mantra first so that yoga can be complete.>

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.