incurable disease

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

*Om mahaganapataye namah*

Dear sarvshree Tarungarg,Amit puri and Sanjay sharma,Namaskar,

I am highly grateful for prompt response

and expert analysis.

In fact , i was given this case on phone from outside city at 7:17:23 AM on 21 july 2007.After reference by two friends father of girl( Native) spoke and sent birth data.

Prasna itself gave a horrible picture and pisacha badaha was indicated but I did not knew about the problem except that it was a life and death situation.I was told incurable disease since birth.I posted the data thinking i will get analysis help.

I thank you all for your help .Now i have

more details and clear information ,I am posting some part of information for study purpose.Please understand I do not know native or any family members so i can possibly not able to answer much.

This girl was normal duration in womb but at delivery mother had no pains.Medical intervention resulted injury in head indicating possible damage to brain.

Girl suffered from balarishta from 6 month to 2 years age.Again balaristh at 4 years.

She had very poor Eye sight.On 8/9 feb 2006 she was showing sympotems of neurological distubance.She felt weak and fits started .Last treatment in leading national hospital was till 12 January 2007.

From 13 January she has lost speech.Estimated hearing is 40 % and there is no movement, she is discharged fromHospital and awaiting ?

She had no problems in sixth house related reasons.

Lastly I extend my gratitude to all who tried to help.

OM TAT SAT

Namskarmthanks for sharing chart..Makkra lagna lord shani went to badhka sthana thrd from AL clearly indicatethat the native will die with diseases… badhakesha along with 8th lordjoined by the debilities shukra which is aspected by rahu making thiscombination more worst and 8th lord and badhkesha involvement making thischronic and bad too…….. 6th house of kapursha is afflicted showing kidenlyor lever problem.. ………. yes exchange is there between budha and shukramaking this more active as the mercry is Tridoshik planet …. shukra iskarka of ojas and its affliction to this level create problem to protectnative from diseases ..In d6 the second lord is in 6th house of kuja and the second lord isaspected trdisohik 8th lord buda....... budha and venus… in d-30 jupiteragain is in 8th house along with mercury trine to it.. clearly shows thatthis is hard to cure..and Vim dasa is gong on and will create problem tothe native ..The three pair method of life showing diffrnt life span the span of satrunand moon will dominate due to lagna lord .. as atmkarka planet is in9thhouse it change the Ayush khanda short to middle or vice versa .Shoola dasa start from the 7th house so the first khanda will show the lifespand…. virgo fall in that khana whose dasa is going on where as Ak is therebut exchange have played role here and the badhka and 8th lord joined herewill create problem for the native…In shoola dasa virgo dasa is going aspected by rahu and joined by lotmalefic ketu mars venus and sun ..the Antra dasa of kumbha could be fatelfor the native… when satrun transit to natal jeeva sahma..Shoola dasa (troubles and death):Vi MD: 2005-10-04 (5:05:43) - 2014-10-04 (12:22:28)Aq AD: 2009-07-02 (21:41:56) - 2010-03-31 (23:40:07)Please disclose which diease from native is suffering in my view doctorwill maintain him to leave up to this time I pray even more longer..RegardAmit puriOn 21/07/07, tarungarg <tarungarg > wrote:>> Respected RCS>> I have had a brief look at the chart, as you mentioned that there is> debilitated AK in the chart and also severely afflicted with a Curse.> The native is running the Moola dasa of Venus and has just come out of> the moola dasa of Ma.>> The 8th lord joins the curse and AK is involved and that can give> severe suffering to the native. More over Ketu is in the 4th from Moon> in the navamsa and in the Rasi chart it is joining the Curse also and> that can show disease being a part of the curse. The native is getting> Neecha bhanga to Ve in the Rasi chart from Me and Ju as they are in> kendras to the Lagna so the native will achieve the neecha bhanga> through own efforts. Red and Black are the colors of the two signs, we> usually dont advise black color to people as it is against> spirituality but since the life of the native is involved, I think we> can advise that.>> The remedy for that curse is in the worship of Maha Rishi Ved Vyasa in> the form of a Guru. So Vyam Vyasadevaya Namah. Me in the 10th house so> 10 malas of it.>> Did you notice that there is a parivartana of the 9th and 10th lord> and hence the Venus is basically acting like 9th lord deibiliated there.>> Ve being vargottama in a dual sign shows the blessings of lord shiva> and therefore I would say that Maha Mrutanjaya Japa for the native> should be done to get the neecha bhanga for the Venus AK.>> Comments from other Jyotishas are most welcome.>> Regards>> Tarun Posted by: "sanjay sharma" sanjay_mhl sanjay_mhl

Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:00 am (PST)

Lagna is Capricorn. Lagna lord Saturn in 11th house but in enemy camp. Ketu aspecting Lagna Ascendant in nakashtra of Sun. Sun is neechabhilashi. Sun is posited with two malefics (Mars, Ketu) and is under aspect of another malefic (Rahu).In D-9 Sun is in the sign of Mercury who is 6th Lord (lord of house of diseases) in D-1.Now if we analyse Mercury who is 6th lord, Mercury is in paap kartri yoga i.e. hemmed between malefics Mars Ketu, Sun & Saturn. Mercury is in sign of Venus. Venus, who is considered a yogakarka planet for Capricorn Lagna, is the most malefic planet for this particular chart because it is debilitated in D-1 & in D-9.In D-1 it is conjunct with Sun, Mars, Ketu all the three are enemy to Venus and in D-9 Venus is conjunct with Rahu. Exchange of houses between Venus and Mercury (sixth lord) is also not good.Mercury is aspected by Jupiter who is 12th lord.Jupiter is in sixth house from ascendant lord. The dispositor of ascendant lord and 12th lord Mars is combust. Jupiter is functional malefic for this chart.Remedies 1. The native should recite “Mahamritunjaya mantra”. If he is unable to do so then play this mantra on audio system beside the bed of the native. CD’s and cassettes are available.2. Green paddy (hara Chara) equal to native’s weight should be given to cows on every wedmesday by the native.3.Offer water to Sun in the morning everyday.Sanjay

Dear Friends,For remedies and readings please visit http://www.kaalvastu.com as we have closed http://www.cosmograce.com ----------------------R.C.SrivastavaConsultation-ServiceE-mail : swami_rcshttp://www.kaalvastu.comhttp://www.cosmograce.blogspot.comPh 91-562- 2232323 and 4001223Mob 9412268768

--Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction