IndiaDivine.org

Fathers suffering due to Son illness ( correction) amit puri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Amitji, Sorry had to wait to hear from the father. The accident took place on January 19th 2007 Friday 9.45 pm approx while he was travelling,.was in plaster for 4 months but he wrote his MBA 4th semester exam with cut plaster & secured 64% first class-was working at home on laptop regards yasodaAmit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar Yasoda krsna Can you tell me the date of accident (for my own study) ………..I think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which is lagna lord and transit for that time also saying same story in Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of magic. Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native can not perform mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end

of this year he will be out from this problem with the blessing of Rama … chant this mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ... "Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama" best of luck Amit puri On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna > wrote: Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed sorry.yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@ > wrote: Dear Sanjayji and list members Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth Bombay Time 8 42 am( As per father now) This young man had a motor

vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed ridden for few months. Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia. He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents. Now he is afraid of everything. The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha. Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us. Any other remedies? will he get better and when? thanks yasoda oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Namskar Yasoda thanks .. this i will use to find out various principle like Sarvtobhadra chakra and transit application and time of event..AmitpuriOn 07/08/07,

yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

Dear Amitji, Sorry had to wait to hear from the father. The accident took place on January 19th 2007 Friday 9.45 pm approx while he was travelling,.was in plaster for 4 months but he wrote his MBA 4th semester exam with cut plaster & secured 64% first class-was working at home on laptop

regards yasodaAmit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Namskar Yasoda krsna Can you tell me the date of accident (for my own

study) ………..I think we should stick to virshika lagna as you said he was doing occult practice.... mahadasa lord rahu having vedha on mangal which is lagna lord and transit for that time also saying same story in Sravbhdrha chakra. And you can chk Saturn trasit in astakvarga which is very weak.Rahu uccha in 8th house giving him command of magic. Any way now the main question if of remedy if the native can not perform mantra ask his father to take sanklpa on his name and start mantra as given by Rafal ji.. at the end

of this year he will be out from this problem with the blessing of Rama … chant this mantra also if possible ...... as both the karka of 5th house jupiter astama from his own sign and the second karka surya which is 12th from lagna lord... as sun is in lagna and 4th from karkaamsa so this mantra of surya will help ... " Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama " best of luck

Amit puri On 30/07/07, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

Based on PRANAPADA position not paranoid as previosly emailed sorry.yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna@

> wrote:

Dear Sanjayji and list members Young man date of birth Nov 22 1982: Place of birth Bombay Time 8 42 am( As per father now)

This young man had a motor

vehicular accident in Feb 2007and was bed ridden for few months. Recently His Father emailed me with sadness that the young man was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia. He was a bright kid when growing up and also has learned magic to some extents. Now he is afraid of everything. The Lagna changes within few minutes and Based on paranoid position trines or 7th form the moon in navamsha. Rafaelji has helped by sugessting a mantra but based on mental status right now I am not sure if he will follow the mantra. I know many of the list members have attended the Jaimini class and may have possible more input with this matter and help us. Any other remedies? will he get better and when? thanks yasoda oneSearch: Finally,

mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

oneSearch: Finally,

mobile search that gives answers, not web links.