IndiaDivine.org

Query on job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Tarun, Nice to get your mail.I would like to add some experiences from my side : (1)Could you send the transit lessons by Vistiji to my email id or point out the link to them ?? Regarding Ashtama Sani (from Natal Moon position),this is a very important consideration particularly in South India.This can bring a lot of grief to the native particularly when Shani Maharaj is weak in the Natal chart.That is why my concern on this point. However,as you pointed out, Shani Maharaj is also the Shubapati in his case which will help matters. (2)The fact that the Lagnesh is in the 8th in Rasi & neecha is Navamsha also contributes to the lack of stability in life in general Regarding the remedy which you have mentioned (worship of Tara) could you guide me as to how this is to be done ?? Thanks once again for your help & time on my query. Regards, aavesh tarungarg <tarungarg wrote: Dear AaveshI had another look and you meant 8th from the moon and thus aspectingthe 10th house from the moon. Ok that can mean that there is lack ofsocial support but sa is also the shubha pati in this case. He is thelord of the moon sign and thus he is giving the environment for hismind. his drishti on the 10th house can mean that his mind would befaced with situations in the job and some hardwork can be required etcon that end. There would be more focus on career and work issues. Thelord of the house is setting the rules for the house and moon is thesociety and mind of the native. So Saturn in setting the environmentfor his

mind. last 2 and a half years he had been in the 10th from theRasi chart and that thus his experience(from lagna) was sorrow. fromAL he was in the 8th and aspecting the 10th and that can show thephysical menifestation as arudha is the physically menifestion of theworld(the way we percieve it). 8th house is tapasya and karmik debtetc therefore when Sa is transiting there nava graha shanti etc atdevi temple etc can get over that. when we were taught transits this ashtama sani was not taught by vistiji. you can refer to his transit lessons. Very nice treatment thereSo the above is purely my interpretation of it. I can be wrong maybeother jyotishas can comment.hope it helps.Tarun Gargsohamsa , aavesh t wrote:>> Dear Tarun,> > Firstly,thanks a lot for responding to my query.> > You have done a very accurate analysis of the chart

(I wasparticularly impressed with your timing).Things have been really badfrom March 2007 onwards on the career front for him> > The real worry is that he has just started Ashtama Sani which could> be really dicey (considering the Neecha position of Shani Maharajin Rasi)> > A couple of questions :> > (1) Will Kala Sarpa Dosha shanti help in this case ??> > (2) Do you think meditation will help him (from the point of viewof the chart)> > Shall be greatful for your response > > Thanks once again for your help> > Regards,> > aavesh> > > > > > > tarungarg wrote:> Dear aavesh> > Just a couple of comments on the horoscope that you posted. There are> a few weakpoints when it comes to Career aspect for the native. Notice> the Kala Sarpa Yoga in the

d10 chart while both the Gurus are in MKS.> Also notice that there are 2 malefics aspecting the Lagna in the D10> when Ve is in MKS. That is not a good sign. The MD at the moment in> D10 ND is Sg whole lord is in MKS and the antardasa is Ta which> started in the end of march. I would say that there have been real> problems with Job stability starting that time.> > the 10th lord from Moon is venus and notice that she is debiliated in> the navamsa chart causing problems in the availability of work. That> venus is also the Lagna Lord in D-10. > > Now the Kala Sarpa Yoga itself would mean that the nodes have taken> the complete control of the career of the native. The native can see a> lot of suffering. Now there is no planet conjoining the nodes in D10> but that Ju-Ke Yoga in the Rasi can mean that the Tara worship can> influence the nodes and give relief. So I would

encourage that. > > for Ve MKS the aditya of Sa needs to be worshipped but that Sa is> debilitated in the Rasi chart. I am afraid there are not many options> given by god in this case.> > Other Jyotishas may comment. > > just my 2 cents> > Tarun> > sohamsa , aavesh t wrote:> >> > Dear Rafealji,Vistiji,Sweeji & Group Members,> > > > I would request your advice on the chart of one of my close relatives.> > > > He is a computer professional ,the last 2 years have been very> difficult for him with frequent job changes & a major infection in the> stomach.> > > > Currently he is looking for a job but nothing is getting finalized> > > > The birth details are :> > > > d.o.b:28th July 1969> > > > time :13:30 >

> > > place:Dehradun (India)> > > > Kindly advise on the following:> > > > (a)When will he land a job.More importantly when will he achieve> stability in profession> > > > (2)Remedies to be done/Gems to be worn> > > > (3)What is the significance of the Guru Ketu yuti in his 12 th> house ??> > > > Looking forward to your guidance > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.> >> > > > > >

हरे राम कृष्ण॥

Dear Tarun and Aavesh, Namaskar

Ashtama Sani is the worst transit of Shani. Not only does he follow in

the category of being Kantaka Shani due to his aspect on the tenth from

Moon, but he is further ruining the mantra (fifth) and finances/food

(second) and all this on top of causing disease and debt problems

through his placement in the eighth itself.

Yet, from Moon the aspects of finances, etc. are more important when

it comes to borrowing money from others (eighth from Moon), or getting

the opportunity to earn money through the communion with other people,

such as the case in a job.

Astama Shani is definitely an issue, but for those who have Shani

associated with their Moon in their natal chart, they are already used

to the issues caused by Shani and know they are required to work hard

to ensure the best for themselves in this dasa.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

email: visti

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

aavesh t wrote:

Dear Tarun,

Nice to get your mail.I would like to add

some experiences from my side :

(1)Could you send the transit lessons by

Vistiji to my email id or point out

the link to them ??

Regarding Ashtama Sani (from Natal

Moon position),this is a very important consideration particularly in South India.This can bring a lot of grief to the native particularly when Shani Maharaj is weak

in the Natal chart.That is why

my concern on this point.

However,as you pointed out, Shani

Maharaj is also the

Shubapati in his case which will help matters.

(2)The fact that the Lagnesh is in the 8th

in Rasi & neecha is Navamsha also contributes to the lack of stability in life in general

Regarding the remedy which you have

mentioned (worship of Tara) could you guide me as to how this is to be

done ??

Thanks once again for your help & time

on my query.

Regards,

aavesh

tarungarg <tarungarg > wrote:

Dear Aavesh

I had another look and you meant 8th from the moon and thus aspecting

the 10th house from the moon. Ok that can mean that there is lack of

social support but sa is also the shubha pati in this case. He is the

lord of the moon sign and thus he is giving the environment for his

mind. his drishti on the 10th house can mean that his mind would be

faced with situations in the job and some hardwork can be required etc

on that end. There would be more focus on career and work issues. The

lord of the house is setting the rules for the house and moon is the

society and mind of the native. So Saturn in setting the environment

for his mind. last 2 and a half years he had been in the 10th from the

Rasi chart and that thus his experience(from lagna) was sorrow. from

AL he was in the 8th and aspecting the 10th and that can show the

physical menifestation as arudha is the physically menifestion of the

world(the way we percieve it). 8th house is tapasya and karmik debt

etc therefore when Sa is transiting there nava graha shanti etc at

devi temple etc can get over that.

when we were taught transits this ashtama sani was not taught by visti

ji. you can refer to his transit lessons. Very nice treatment there

So the above is purely my interpretation of it. I can be wrong maybe

other jyotishas can comment.

hope it helps.

Tarun Garg

sohamsa , aavesh t wrote:

>

> Dear Tarun,

>

> Firstly,thanks a lot for responding to my query.

>

> You have done a very accurate analysis of the chart (I was

particularly impressed with your timing).Things have been really bad

from March 2007 onwards on the career front for him

>

> The real worry is that he has just started Ashtama Sani which could

> be really dicey (considering the Neecha position of Shani Maharaj

in Rasi)

>

> A couple of questions :

>

> (1) Will Kala Sarpa Dosha shanti help in this case ??

>

> (2) Do you think meditation will help him (from the point of view

of the chart)

>

> Shall be greatful for your response

>

> Thanks once again for your help

>

> Regards,

>

> aavesh

>

>

>

>

>

>

> tarungarg wrote:

> Dear aavesh

>

> Just a couple of comments on the horoscope that you posted. There

are

> a few weakpoints when it comes to Career aspect for the native.

Notice

> the Kala Sarpa Yoga in the d10 chart while both the Gurus are in

MKS.

> Also notice that there are 2 malefics aspecting the Lagna in the

D10

> when Ve is in MKS. That is not a good sign. The MD at the moment in

> D10 ND is Sg whole lord is in MKS and the antardasa is Ta which

> started in the end of march. I would say that there have been real

> problems with Job stability starting that time.

>

> the 10th lord from Moon is venus and notice that she is debiliated

in

> the navamsa chart causing problems in the availability of work.

That

> venus is also the Lagna Lord in D-10.

>

> Now the Kala Sarpa Yoga itself would mean that the nodes have taken

> the complete control of the career of the native. The native can

see a

> lot of suffering. Now there is no planet conjoining the nodes in

D10

> but that Ju-Ke Yoga in the Rasi can mean that the Tara worship can

> influence the nodes and give relief. So I would encourage that.

>

> for Ve MKS the aditya of Sa needs to be worshipped but that Sa is

> debilitated in the Rasi chart. I am afraid there are not many

options

> given by god in this case.

>

> Other Jyotishas may comment.

>

> just my 2 cents

>

> Tarun

>

> sohamsa , aavesh t wrote:

> >

> > Dear Rafealji,Vistiji,Sweeji & Group Members,

> >

> > I would request your advice on the chart of one of my close

relatives.

> >

> > He is a computer professional ,the last 2 years have been very

> difficult for him with frequent job changes & a major

infection in the

> stomach.

> >

> > Currently he is looking for a job but nothing is getting

finalized

> >

> > The birth details are :

> >

> > d.o.b:28th July 1969

> >

> > time :13:30

> >

> > place:Dehradun (India)

> >

> > Kindly advise on the following:

> >

> > (a)When will he land a job.More importantly when will he

achieve

> stability in profession

> >

> > (2)Remedies to be done/Gems to be worn

> >

> > (3)What is the significance of the Guru Ketu yuti in his 12 th

> house ??

> >

> > Looking forward to your guidance

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > aavesh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Visti,

Namaskar,

Saturn breaks' the kavach ' so to say and it does show a new path as well .My Shani transit over 8H(Taurus, with Mars) was really quite fruitful materially esp with respect to International travels. Its 3rd aspect on the 10H brought me international laurels!( 2000-2002)

Kantaka shani over 10H ( 2006-07) again brought International fortunes albeit more permanently this time.

I wonder what it holds now in the last phase in being 2 nd from Moon and 10H.

And no remedy was done by me in those times.

It did cause anxiety but with a strong Moon, I managed quite well.

Perhaps Shani is a 'friend' being a YK for Tula ascendant.

Best wishes

Sharat

sohamsa , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ??????> > Dear Tarun and Aavesh, Namaskar> Ashtama Sani is the worst transit of Shani. Not only does he follow in > the category of being Kantaka Shani due to his aspect on the tenth from > Moon, but he is further ruining the mantra (fifth) and finances/food > (second) and all this on top of causing disease and debt problems > through his placement in the eighth itself.> > Yet, from Moon the aspects of finances, etc. are more important when it > comes to borrowing money from others (eighth from Moon), or getting the > opportunity to earn money through the communion with other people, such > as the case in a job.> > Astama Shani is definitely an issue, but for those who have Shani > associated with their Moon in their natal chart, they are already used > to the issues caused by Shani and know they are required to work hard to > ensure the best for themselves in this dasa.> > Yours sincerely,> > -- > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru> Jaimini SJC - Denmark> email: visti <visti For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com > <http://srigaruda.com>> > aavesh t wrote:> > Dear Tarun,> > > > Nice to get your mail.I would like to add some experiences from my side :> > > > (1)Could you send the transit lessons by Vistiji to my email id or > > point out> > the link to them ??> > > > *Regarding Ashtama Sani (from Natal Moon position),this is a very > > important consideration particularly in South India.This can bring a > > lot of grief to the **native particularly when Shani Maharaj is weak > > in the Natal chart.That is **why my concern on this point.*> > ** > > *However,as you pointed out, Shani Maharaj **is also the Shubapati in > > his case which will help matters.*> > > > (2)The fact that the Lagnesh is in the 8th in Rasi & neecha > > is Navamsha also contributes to the lack of stability in life in general> > > > Regarding the remedy which you have mentioned (worship of Tara) could > > you guide me as to how this is to be done ??> > > > Thanks once again for your help & time on my query.> > > > Regards,> > > > aavesh> > > > > > > >> >> > */tarungarg tarungarg/* wrote:> >> > Dear Aavesh> >> > I had another look and you meant 8th from the moon and thus aspecting> > the 10th house from the moon. Ok that can mean that there is lack of> > social support but sa is also the shubha pati in this case. He is the> > lord of the moon sign and thus he is giving the environment for his> > mind. his drishti on the 10th house can mean that his mind would be> > faced with situations in the job and some hardwork can be required etc> > on that end. There would be more focus on career and work issues. The> > lord of the house is setting the rules for the house and moon is the> > society and mind of the native. So Saturn in setting the environment> > for his mind. last 2 and a half years he had been in the 10th from the> > Rasi chart and that thus his experience(from lagna) was sorrow. from> > AL he was in the 8th and aspecting the 10th and that can show the> > physical menifestation as arudha is the physically menifestion of the> > world(the way we percieve it). 8th house is tapasya and karmik debt> > etc therefore when Sa is transiting there nava graha shanti etc at> > devi temple etc can get over that.> >> > when we were taught transits this ashtama sani was not taught by visti> > ji. you can refer to his transit lessons. Very nice treatment there> >> > So the above is purely my interpretation of it. I can be wrong maybe> > other jyotishas can comment.> >> > hope it helps.> >> > Tarun Garg> >> > sohamsa , aavesh t wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tarun,> > >> > > Firstly,thanks a lot for responding to my query.> > >> > > You have done a very accurate analysis of the chart (I was> > particularly impressed with your timing).Things have been really bad> > from March 2007 onwards on the career front for him> > >> > > The real worry is that he has just started Ashtama Sani which could> > > be really dicey (considering the Neecha position of Shani Maharaj> > in Rasi)> > >> > > A couple of questions :> > >> > > (1) Will Kala Sarpa Dosha shanti help in this case ??> > >> > > (2) Do you think meditation will help him (from the point of view> > of the chart)> > >> > > Shall be greatful for your response> > >> > > Thanks once again for your help> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > aavesh> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > tarungarg wrote:> > > Dear aavesh> > >> > > Just a couple of comments on the horoscope that you posted.> > There are> > > a few weakpoints when it comes to Career aspect for the native.> > Notice> > > the Kala Sarpa Yoga in the d10 chart while both the Gurus are in> > MKS.> > > Also notice that there are 2 malefics aspecting the Lagna in the D10> > > when Ve is in MKS. That is not a good sign. The MD at the moment in> > > D10 ND is Sg whole lord is in MKS and the antardasa is Ta which> > > started in the end of march. I would say that there have been real> > > problems with Job stability starting that time.> > >> > > the 10th lord from Moon is venus and notice that she is> > debiliated in> > > the navamsa chart causing problems in the availability of work. That> > > venus is also the Lagna Lord in D-10.> > >> > > Now the Kala Sarpa Yoga itself would mean that the nodes have taken> > > the complete control of the career of the native. The native can> > see a> > > lot of suffering. Now there is no planet conjoining the nodes in D10> > > but that Ju-Ke Yoga in the Rasi can mean that the Tara worship can> > > influence the nodes and give relief. So I would encourage that.> > >> > > for Ve MKS the aditya of Sa needs to be worshipped but that Sa is> > > debilitated in the Rasi chart. I am afraid there are not many> > options> > > given by god in this case.> > >> > > Other Jyotishas may comment.> > >> > > just my 2 cents> > >> > > Tarun> > >> > > sohamsa , aavesh t wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Rafealji,Vistiji,Sweeji & Group Members,> > > >> > > > I would request your advice on the chart of one of my close> > relatives.> > > >> > > > He is a computer professional ,the last 2 years have been very> > > difficult for him with frequent job changes & a major infection> > in the> > > stomach.> > > >> > > > Currently he is looking for a job but nothing is getting finalized> > > >> > > > The birth details are :> > > >> > > > d.o.b:28th July 1969> > > >> > > > time :13:30> > > >> > > > place:Dehradun (India)> > > >> > > > Kindly advise on the following:> > > >> > > > (a)When will he land a job.More importantly when will he achieve> > > stability in profession> > > >> > > > (2)Remedies to be done/Gems to be worn> > > >> > > > (3)What is the significance of the Guru Ketu yuti in his 12 th> > > house ??> > > >> > > > Looking forward to your guidance> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > >> > > > aavesh> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >