IndiaDivine.org

Adi-devata worship for upapada

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||Hare Krishna||

Thanks a lot Supriti and Sharat.

I found the following Vishnu Mantra on the Web:

"Om Narayanaya VidhmaheVasudevaya DhimahiTanno Vishnu Prachodayat"

Please let me know if this is the right one.

Sharat <gidocsohamsa Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:48:32 PMRe: Re: Adi-devata worship for upapada

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Pramila, Supriti,

Let me re-emphasize this as per Sanjay ji's teachings and having discussed this with Guru Visti as well. I had written a short paper on this which I havent uploaded to the files section.

It is recommended that Adi devta worship of Lord of UL be done for the spouse to manifest in your life. Sanjay ji talks of Avtaar only if there is a graha in the UL.

So for Gemini UL, it will be worship of Lord Vishnu as Vishnu Gayatri on a Wednesday, for the spouse to manifest irrespective of the sex of the native. Use Avtaar/Mahavidya form only if a graha is there.

For sustenance of marriage, in those who are already married, you fast on the vara lord day of the UL and pray to the Avtaar form/Dasamahavidya form of the lord of second from UL.

Best

Sharat

-

supriti108

sohamsa@ .com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:06 PM

Re: Adi-devata worship for upapada

Dear Pramila:For Gemini UL, I think the answer is:1. If unmarried then pray to Vamana avatar (Dharma Gayatri) to bring your spouse.2. If married, then one should pray to the avatar related to the 2nd from UL for sustenance - Krishna.RegardsSupritisohamsa@ .com, "promilac" <promilac@.. .> wrote:>> This was a very good point Supriti! Thanks for confirming Rafal!> > So going by this point, a woman with Gemini UL can worship Krishna, > have I got it right?> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ > wrote:> >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > > Dear Supriti> > > > Thats correct.> > > > > >

Regards,> > Rafal Gendarz> > Sri Jagannath Center Guru> > email: rafal@> > Consultations & Articles: www.rohinaa. com> > Rohinaa Forum: http://www.rohinaa. fora.pl> > > > supriti108 napisa?(a):> > >> > > Hi SS,> > >> > > Based on my understanding, women should pray to the vishnu avatar > of> > > the UL lord and men should pray to the shakti roop of the UL lord.> > >> > > The logic as I have heard is, women should pray to Vishnu for > marriage,> > > because Vishnu is the God of sustenance and Men are the natural> > > providers and protectors. But it is adharma for Men to marry for> > > money, hence they should not pray to Lakshmi for marriage. Men >

should> > > look for a good mother and educator in a spouse, hence they > should pray> > > to Shakti.> > >> > > Regards> > > Supriti> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%> 40. com>, > > > "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi All,> > > >> > > > Are any specific (involving specific number of syllables) or > general> > > > mantras used for worshipping the Adi-devata of UL if the latter > has> > > no> > > > planets in it?> > > > e.g. if UL is in Sg with no planets, a general Indra Mantra wud > do or> > > > does it req. specific syllable count?> > > >> > > > Else how is it

done?> > > > Or can anyone point a book-source where i can read about the > same?> > > >> > > > Thanx a tonne> > > > SS> > > >> > >> > >> >>

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Promila,

Look for the Vishnu Gayatri from Rig Veda 1:22:20; Tad Vishno...

Best

Sharat

-

Promila Chitkara

sohamsa

Thursday, August 30, 2007 6:43 AM

Re: Re: Adi-devata worship for upapada

||Hare Krishna||

Thanks a lot Supriti and Sharat.

I found the following Vishnu Mantra on the Web:

"Om Narayanaya VidhmaheVasudevaya DhimahiTanno Vishnu Prachodayat"

Please let me know if this is the right one.

Sharat <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:48:32 PMRe: Re: Adi-devata worship for upapada

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Pramila, Supriti,

Let me re-emphasize this as per Sanjay ji's teachings and having discussed this with Guru Visti as well. I had written a short paper on this which I havent uploaded to the files section.

It is recommended that Adi devta worship of Lord of UL be done for the spouse to manifest in your life. Sanjay ji talks of Avtaar only if there is a graha in the UL.

So for Gemini UL, it will be worship of Lord Vishnu as Vishnu Gayatri on a Wednesday, for the spouse to manifest irrespective of the sex of the native. Use Avtaar/Mahavidya form only if a graha is there.

For sustenance of marriage, in those who are already married, you fast on the vara lord day of the UL and pray to the Avtaar form/Dasamahavidya form of the lord of second from UL.

Best

Sharat

-

supriti108

sohamsa@ .com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:06 PM

Re: Adi-devata worship for upapada

Dear Pramila:For Gemini UL, I think the answer is:1. If unmarried then pray to Vamana avatar (Dharma Gayatri) to bring your spouse.2. If married, then one should pray to the avatar related to the 2nd from UL for sustenance - Krishna.RegardsSupritisohamsa@ .com, "promilac" <promilac@.. .> wrote:>> This was a very good point Supriti! Thanks for confirming Rafal!> > So going by this point, a woman with Gemini UL can worship Krishna, > have I got it right?> > sohamsa@ .com, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ > wrote:> >> > *hare rama krsna*> > > > Dear Supriti> > > > Thats correct.> > > > > > Regards,> > Rafal Gendarz> > Sri Jagannath Center Guru> > email: rafal@> > Consultations & Articles: www.rohinaa. com> > Rohinaa Forum: http://www.rohinaa. fora.pl> > > > supriti108 napisa?(a):> > >> > > Hi SS,> > >> > > Based on my understanding, women should pray to the vishnu avatar > of> > > the UL lord and men should pray to the shakti roop of the UL lord.> > >> > > The logic as I have heard is, women should pray to Vishnu for > marriage,> > > because Vishnu is the God of sustenance and Men are the natural> > > providers and protectors. But it is adharma for Men to marry for> > > money, hence they should not pray to Lakshmi for marriage. Men > should> > > look for a good mother and educator in a spouse, hence they > should pray> > > to Shakti.> > >> > > Regards> > > Supriti> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%> 40. com>, > > > "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi All,> > > >> > > > Are any specific (involving specific number of syllables) or > general> > > > mantras used for worshipping the Adi-devata of UL if the latter > has> > > no> > > > planets in it?> > > > e.g. if UL is in Sg with no planets, a general Indra Mantra wud > do or> > > > does it req. specific syllable count?> > > >> > > > Else how is it done?> > > > Or can anyone point a book-source where i can read about the > same?> > > >> > > > Thanx a tonne> > > > SS> > > >> > >> > >> >>

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.