IndiaDivine.org

2012 predictions and UFOs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Sarbani, Rafel, Sharat et al.,

I'm sure like me you too have heard about 2012 prophecies--when the world is supposed to end, as the Mayan calendar ends on 21.12.2012 at 11:11GMT. Web and new age forums are mushrooming with such discussions, books, and articles. (The one I really like is James Redfield's Shambala)

I also found a related astrology article at http://www.journalofastrology.com/ARTICLES/the_phenomenon_of_venus.htm

There are talks about UFOs "uplifting" the earth, and also that the earth would move to a higher dimension, that is, the fourth dimension, in 2012.

Based on the above, I've subsequent questions:

1. Can 2012--end of the world prediction be explained astrologically (Vedic/Hindu astrology way)

2. Is there an explanation about UFOs/aliens (Rahuish folks??) in our astrology?

3. Do astro experts agree/believe that the earth will move to fourth dimension? If yes, please explain how?

Please do respond.

P.

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear P,I thought we were already in the 4th dimension !? Width, height, breadth, and...time?:)Michalpromilac <promilacsohamsa Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:58:51 PM 2012 predictions and UFOs

I'm sure like me you too have heard about 2012 prophecies-- when the world is supposed to end, as the Mayan calendar ends on 21.12.2012 at 11:11GMT. Web and new age forums are mushrooming with such discussions, books, and articles. (The one I really like is James Redfield's Shambala)

I also found a related astrology article at http://www.journalo fastrology. com/ARTICLES/ the_phenomenon_ of_venus. htm

There are talks about UFOs "uplifting" the earth, and also that the earth would move to a higher dimension, that is, the fourth dimension, in 2012.

1. Can 2012--end of the world prediction be explained astrologically (Vedic/Hindu astrology way)

2. Is there an explanation about UFOs/aliens (Rahuish folks??) in our astrology?

3. Do astro experts agree/believe that the earth will move to fourth dimension? If yes, please explain how?

Please do respond.

P.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Your explanation was logical; however, "they" say that when we move to the fourth dimension, there won't be any matter rather we will be all energies.

Also, read DNA of the Immortal Human Physiology of Sat Yuga article at

http://www.srivyuha.org/srivyuha/intro/index.cfm?objID=9 & CFID=87921397 & CFTOKEN=588596647 & CFID=87921397 & CFTOKEN=588596647

If we connect the dots, we will see a relationship between the following and the energy bit:

The physiology that has attained full integration with its four subtle bodies is in outward appearence very similar to the current run of human bodies. However, internally it is quite different. The relatively immortal physiology does not have most of the internal organs found in the common human body of today. The spinal column does not end but turns up the front of the body to join at the neck and form a complete circuit. The heart and lungs are replaced by a very large nerve ganglion or brain that serves to connect the physical consciousness with the vijñanamaya kosha and is the seat of "knowing". The abdominal organs are replaced with a second large ganglion that connects with the manomaya kosha as the seat of "thinking." The pelvic organs are replaced by a third ganglion that connects with the pranamaya kosha and serves as the chief governor of the physiology. The brain in the head connects with the ânandamaya

kosha as the link to support Brahman Consciousness on the physical plane.

The entire circulatory system is absent because the individual cells do not require physical substances for food and in their metabolic processes do not produce waste. Each cell has greatly enhanced nervous system connections and derives the energy it needs directly from the pranamaya kosha via a channel that is approximately 50% of the size of the cell. Every cell appears to have a large hole in it and it is through this "hole" that prana flows into the cell. Due to this large non-physical hole in every cell, the weight of the relatively immortal body is approximately 50% of a comparable-sized mortal body. See Spandas'akti for a detailed account of these physiological changes.P.

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichalsohamsa Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 3:49:56 PMRe: 2012 predictions and UFOs

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear P,I thought we were already in the 4th dimension !? Width, height, breadth, and...time?:)Michal

promilac <promilac >sohamsa@ .comThursday, August 30, 2007 9:58:51 PM 2012 predictions and UFOs

I'm sure like me you too have heard about 2012 prophecies-- when the world is supposed to end, as the Mayan calendar ends on 21.12.2012 at 11:11GMT. Web and new age forums are mushrooming with such discussions, books, and articles. (The one I really like is James Redfield's Shambala)

I also found a related astrology article at http://www.journalo fastrology. com/ARTICLES/ the_phenomenon_ of_venus. htm

Please do respond.

P.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Namaste Sri PPlease refer to the following:Please check the urls given below:

http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.htmlhttp://www.siriusresearchgroup.com/old-site/Venus.htm

Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 8/30/07, promilac <promilac wrote:

I'm sure like me you too have heard about 2012 prophecies--when the world is supposed to end, as the Mayan calendar ends on 21.12.2012 at 11:11GMT. Web and new age forums are mushrooming with such discussions, books, and articles. (The one I really like is James Redfield's Shambala)

I also found a related astrology article at http://www.journalofastrology.com/ARTICLES/the_phenomenon_of_venus.htm

There are talks about UFOs " uplifting " the earth, and also that the earth would move to a higher dimension, that is, the fourth dimension, in 2012.

Please do respond.

P.