IndiaDivine.org

Jupiter as AK (to Vistiji and Nitish)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

But the effect is very different.Instead of questioning the illusion, one takes tasks to override something that do not exist. There is a great difference between the two. In fact, such a debate took place in Sri Adi Sankara's time, when, one exhumed his own body to be free. One tries to start to overcome karma, sarira, take of layers of koshas, etc. when the Upanishad says : "

na karmana na prajaya dhanena tyagenaike amrtatvam anasuh " Not by action but by renunciation that one Realizes.

The renunciation is of the idea of bondage through shravana, manana and niddhidhyasana. Thereby, it isn't the same thing and hugely different and I am talking partly from experience cause in 1992 to 1994 I had got into such concepts nearly causing huge problems in myself. Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 9/8/07, Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak wrote:

Bharat, i think we are at the same wavelength, but saying the same thing differently, experiencing Unity with the Creation releases one from the bondage of I and That, it is the Avaaran/Veil (formed by the senses, mind, buddhi etc. keeps the illuions of the separation intact.

One (not talking of me and you) is questioning how to dissolve this veil, Other is indicating the Veil is an Illusion, so non-existent in the first place.

Illusion still rides.sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " <astrologyhindu wrote:

>> Harih Om> Sri Gurubhyo Namah> Harih Om> > > Namaste Sri Soul> If we see Beyond gross/subtle/causal, there is " Nothing " that needs to be

> achieved, since it IS already there - the Nirvana - when it is known that> the Absolute is Both and Neither: Everything and Nothing - and so is the> Individual Being (you, me, everyone)>

> Our thinking is - if there is a goal to be achieved, so I have to work for> it and achieve it. In other words, we think in terms of action, time and> causation to effect our goals. When the scriptures say - " You are that " .

> They are implying us to think. If I am THAT that I seek, what do I need to> do? Doing nothing will not help. Since I am ignorant and just have learned> from a book/Guru/ that I am THAT. Having faith in the same we begin to

> question again and again. Why do I see the Trees and Plants? How come all of> this is THAT? Why do I not see IT? How is it possible that the entirety is> nothing but IT? Question and Question. In this questioning are we ever

> trying to say that Atman is under bondage? NO. We are simply questioning our> own knowledge that we have gained from our sense-mind-body equipment. We> never try and impose another non-verifiable idea to this thinking. So by

> saying that Atman is ever free, we enforce that idea such that questioning> isn't stifled.> > Please understand Brahm Vidya is " unbecoming " . I trust you to understand> this.

> > So for the sake of discussion, do you see> > the Atmakaraka (and other charakarakas) as the agent of the> Absolute (Creator aspect of) or of the Limited Self (Individual Being) that

> seeks merger with Absolute?> > Or is it, that the charakarakas are the Indicators of the> percieved boundaries that induce the perception of separation b/w the> Individual and the Absolute?

> > Have I answered your question now?> > Thanks and Regards> > Bharat> > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak wrote:

> >> > If we see Beyond gross/subtle/causal, there is " Nothing " that needs to> > be achieved, since it IS already there - the Nirvana - when it is known> > that the Absolute is Both and Neither: Everything and Nothing - and so is

> > the Individual Being (you, me, everyone)> >> > So for the sake of discussion, do you see> >> > the Atmakaraka (and other charakarakas) as the agent of the> > Absolute (Creator aspect of) or of the Limited Self (Individual Being) that

> > seeks merger with Absolute?> >> > Or is it, that the charakarakas are the Indicators of the> > percieved boundaries that induce the perception of separation b/w the> > Individual and the Absolute?

> >> >> > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Sri Soul

> > >> > > Now relate Atmakaraka and its role to trying and break through this> > > ignorance. Its questioning and its strife. It would give a different> > meaning> > > altogether. Instead of trying to break the non-existent...... its role

> > would> > > be to reaffirm that what IS. A subtle difference can change the whole> > life> > > perspective from Jyotish point of view. Isn't it?> > >> > > Thanks and Regards

> > > Bharat> > >> > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Truly so...we Pray Asato Maa Jyotirgamaya> > > >> > > > that The Absolute is Seen as The Absolute.

> > > >> > > > Behind the Veils of Ignorance it is forgotten - Who is trying> > > > to Understand The Self and Why.> > > >> > > > There is no such division whatsoever - yet it Percieved so.

> > > >> > > > Vishnu's Maya.> > > >> > > > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology "

> > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Sri Soul> > > > >> > > > > Truly so... so shouldn't when we interpret our scriptures- think on

> > > > > polishing the view rather than reaffirming the wrong view?> > > > >> > > > > I rest my case.> > > > >> > > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > > Bharat> > > > >> > > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > As the Vision, so is the View.

> > > > > >> > > > > > It is only those who See Beyond Dualities do not distinguish b/w> > Pure> > > > and> > > > > > Impure; Self and Absolute; I and Vishnu...

> > > > > >> > > > > > Rest are still trying to polish their Vision.> > > > > >> > > > > > Jyotisha is one way of Being One with The True Vision.

> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " > > > > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Sri Soul> > > > > > >> > > > > > > To call the something impure is to call the Self impure. That

> > itself> > > > is> > > > > > > impurity. This is like saying we are all within Lord Vishnu but> > we> > > > are> > > > > > > impure - which means Lord Vishnu is impure!

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > That you feel impure is different from " being " impure. Why> > > > strengthen> > > > > > the> > > > > > > ego by thoughts of such divisions? The mala or impurity is in

> > the> > > > > > separative> > > > > > > thinking and one tends to strengthen that by saying " Atman is> > under> > > > > > > bondage " .

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In an undivided Self, who will merge with what? Question of> > > > Realization> > > > > > is> > > > > > > not a question of happening.

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Given the nature of the subject, I would like to decline any> > further> > > > > > > comments to your further responses.

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > > > > Bharat> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Atman/The Absolute in it's Original state is Free and is the

> > > > Source> > > > > > into> > > > > > > > which the beings Return.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > When manifested as beings (eko bahu syaam), this Atman/part of

> > > > > > Absolute,> > > > > > > > is Limited by the Veils called mallas (impurities) viz. anava> > > > > > (generated due> > > > > > > > to ignorance/darkness), mayeeya (generated by maya/illusion)

> > and> > > > > > karmic> > > > > > > > (genreated by good/bad karma) mallas.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The Veiled Soul is referred to as the one with bondages, that

> > > > exist> > > > > > until> > > > > > > > the veils of impurities are cleared and the Self> > > > > > /part-of-that-Absolute> > > > > > > > within us merges with the Higher Self/Absolute.

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology "

> > > > > > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Namaste Sri Sundeep, Sri Visti, Sri Nitish> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Atman being ever free, where is the question of bondage? The> > > > bondage> > > > > > > > comes> > > > > > > > > from not-knowing the True nature of Atman and of erroneously

> > > > > > thinking it> > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > something else. To say it bonded by karma or by eight> > things, is

> > > > > > like> > > > > > > > saying> > > > > > > > > something is more powerful than omnipresent, omniscient and> > > > > > omnipotent

> > > > > > > > > Atman, that is can bind it. Furthermore, it means that> > something> > > > > > other> > > > > > > > than> > > > > > > > > Atman/Brahman exists that can bind it. If we take this view,

> > > > then,> > > > > > we> > > > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > saying that Atman/Brahman are floating around in space with

> > > > other> > > > > > things> > > > > > > > > that can bind them. This makes them limited in terms of> > space.> > > > > > Anything

> > > > > > > > > limited is subject to change. Therefore, it is akin to> > calling> > > > > > > > changeless> > > > > > > > > Atman/Brahman as changing and limitless Atman/Brahman as

> > > > limited.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The idea therefore, has to be rejected.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Karma does not bind the Atman and the verse quoted from

> > Srimad> > > > > > Bhagavad> > > > > > > > Gita> > > > > > > > > has to be studied properly under a Guru.> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > > > > > > Bharat> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On 9/6/07, vedicastrostudent vedicastrostudent@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Vistiji,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I am eagerly watching the discussion between you and

> > Nitish,> > > > but> > > > > > > > > > there are some logical gaps which I would love to see> > > > addressed.> > > > > > > > > > Specifically, you initially have clearly indicated and

> > given> > > > > > > > > > scriptural evidence for the fact that the soul has 8> > bondages> > > > (and> > > > > > > > > > thank you for the information, it was very useful for me).

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > However, it is an unverified logical leap from there to> > the> > > > > > > > > > conclusion that the 8 bondages must be sequentially

> > removed> > > > and> > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > each chara AK focusses on one of the bondages. Can you> > please> > > > > > > > > > substantiate this?

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > By analogy, when a person gets convicted of a crime and is> > put> > > > in> > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > jail cell, the four walls of the jail cell are the 4> > bondages> > > > (in> > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > sense) of the person. This does not automatically mean

> > that> > > > the 4> > > > > > > > > > walls have to be broken down in order to get freedom. The> > > > > > jailkeeper> > > > > > > > > > must open the door and the court that has jurisdiction

> > must> > > > > > > > > > authorize him to do so.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > In much the same way, scriptural evidence of 8 bondages

> > does> > > > not> > > > > > by> > > > > > > > > > instant inference invalidate Nitish's argument that karma> > > > > > > > > > (jailkeeper, court) is the only true bondage. You must

> > supply> > > > > > > > > > additional scriptural evidence of that weakening of the> > > > bondages> > > > > > can> > > > > > > > > > be done individually (

e.g. by AK's focus on one). I have> > read> > > > > > > > > > (though not completely) a translation of Vivekacudamani,> > and I> > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > see mention of the the 3 sariras and 5 koshas. Am I> > missing> > > > some> > > > > > > > > > part of it (or some other key scriptures) where it says

> > that> > > > > > people> > > > > > > > > > in various stages of enlightenment have progressively> > " weaker " > > > > > > > > > > koshas/sareeras/parts-thereof? Everyone seems to have

> > Ahamkar,> > > > > > > > > > whether or not they have Sun AK. No one is ever born> > without> > > > one> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > the bondages - they always have all 8.

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hope you see my point. I am not contradicting you, simply> > > > trying> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > dig deeper into your wisdom..> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sundeep> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >

sohamsa <sohamsa%40> > >,

> > > > Visti> > > > > > > > Larsen> > > > > > > > > > visti@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ??? ??? ??????

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish, Namaskar> > > > > > > > > > > Thank you for your reply.

> > > > > > > > > > > Surely Surya is not Ahamkara, thats like saying that> > Rahu is> > > > > > > > > > Durga.> > > > > > > > > > > Using that equation we could say that Aditya, Shiva and

> > Agni> > > > are> > > > > > > > > > all> > > > > > > > > > > Surya... Taking a line from your mail we are actually> > saying

> > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > Vishnu> > > > > > > > > > > being an aditya is Surya? Obviously both of us know> > better

> > > > than> > > > > > > > > > that.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > See, the devatas reside in svarga loka and this

> > corresponds> > > > to> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > nakshatras. The grahas through their transit of the> > > > nakshatras

> > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > > > actually eclipsing them and thus certain forms of> > devatas> > > > come> > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > > indicating by 1) the graha eclipsing. 2) the nakshatra> > it> > > > > > > > > > eclipses.> > > > > > > > > > > Since nakshatras are the basis of the rasi chart, we can

> > > > find> > > > > > > > > > based on> > > > > > > > > > > the state of a graha the actual devata represented by> > it.

> > > > But> > > > > > its> > > > > > > > > > only a> > > > > > > > > > > representation as the Grahas themselves are not devatas.

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > The graha which 'represents' the bondage of ahamkara is> > > > Surya,> > > > > > > > > > just as

> > > > > > > > > > > the graha representing the bondage of the mind is Moon.> > And> > > > > > among> > > > > > > > > > those

> > > > > > > > > > > born with Surya as atmakaraka we have grades of those> > being> > > > > > fully> > > > > > > > > > > engrossed in ahamkara vs. having complete control of

> > > > ahamkara.> > > > > > > > > > Divine> > > > > > > > > > > souls like Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and Sri> > > > Krishna

> > > > > > > > > > being at> > > > > > > > > > > one end of the scale. With fellows like Donald Trump,> > Adolph> > > > > > > > > > Hitler

> > > > > > > > > > > (exalted surya yuti AK) and others at the other end of> > the> > > > > > scale.> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Now, to overcome these eight bondages, there are EIGHT> > ways> > > > to> > > > > > > > > > look at

> > > > > > > > > > > God through which we can be freed. For the Ahamkara we> > must> > > > look> > > > > > > > > > at God> > > > > > > > > > > as Paramatman. This is the remedy itself. And the

> > specific> > > > form> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > Shiva> > > > > > > > > > > who will help us realize this is Ishana for the Sun.

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > So please don't make the equation that everyone with> > Surya> > > > > > > > > > atmakaraka is

> > > > > > > > > > > Paramatman. That would be quite delusional indeed...> > Infact> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > concept

> > > > > > > > > > > of Paramatma is the means to which the Surya atmakaraka> > will> > > > be> > > > > > > > > > freed of> > > > > > > > > > > his/her ahamkara.

> > > > > > > > > > > Looking forward to your reply.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > --> > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru> > > > > > > > > > > Jaimini SJC - Denmark

> > > > > > > > > > > email: visti@ <visti@> > > > > > > > > > > For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit:

> > > > > > > > > > http://srigaruda.com> > > > > > > > > > > <

http://srigaruda.com>> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > yeeahoo_99 wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > || OM TAT SAT||> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Visti,

> > > > > > > > > > > > How do you prove that Ahamkara is represented by Surya> > ?> > > > > > Either> > > > > > > > > > you

> > > > > > > > > > > > mean to say that Lord Krishna represents Ahamkara> > going by> > > > > > Gita> > > > > > > > > > > > Chapter 10 verse 21:

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > " Of the tweleve adityas I am vishnu, of all luminaries> > the> > > > > > > > > > radiant

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sun , of the seven Maruts I am marichi, and of the> > > > > > > > > > constellations I am> > > > > > > > > > > > the Moon. "

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Are you saying that Sura/Surya group of planets are> > lead> > > > by

> > > > > > > > > > Surya as> > > > > > > > > > > > Ahamkara?> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Are you saying that the Vedas adoring Surya Narayan as

> > a> > > > > > witness> > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > all actions (Sakshi) is an individuality creating

> > Ahamkara> > > > > > > > > > Principle> > > > > > > > > > > > and not an impersonal transcendental intelligence> > > > principle?

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Please explain why Surya as Ahamkara should be> > referred to> > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > > > Paramatma, the soul of all and `Jagadaikha> > chakshusay',> > > > the> > > > > > eye> > > > > > > > > > of the

> > > > > > > > > > > > three worlds?> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > nitish

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40grou

> > ps.com>> > > > > > > > <> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa% <sohamsa%25>

> > > > > > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ??? ??? ??????> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear List, Namaskar

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Why hasn't anyone started talking about the eight> > > > bondages> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > the atma?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahamkara (surya), Manas (chandra), Prakriti (rahu),> > > > Akasha> > > > > > > > > > (guru), Agni> > > > > > > > > > > > > (mangala), Jala (shukra), Vayu (shani) and Prithvi

> > > > (budha).> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > And how these eight bondages map into the eight> > spokes

> > > > of> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > kala> > > > > > > > > > > > > chakra, which are simultaneously the eight spokes of

> > the> > > > > > > > > > anahata chakra.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Really any talk on the atma and its EIGHT karakas is

> > > > futile> > > > > > > > > > without any> > > > > > > > > > > > > of this.> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yours sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > --

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru> > > > > > > > > > > > > Jaimini SJC - Denmark> > > > > > > > > > > > > email: visti@ <

visti@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit:

> > > > > > > > > > > > http://srigaruda.com <

http://srigaruda.com>> > > > > > > > > > > > > <http://srigaruda.com <

http://srigaruda.com>>> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Promila Chitkara wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Sharat,> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do you not think that " serving others " comes

> > naturally> > > > > > only> > > > > > > > > > to a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > handful people? There maybe people who want to

> > serve> > > > their> > > > > > > > > > families;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > however, that is not selfless service in the true

> > > > sense of> > > > > > > > > > the term.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Because we know very well that in happiness and> > > > > > contentment

> > > > > > > > > > of our> > > > > > > > > > > > > > families lies our happiness and growth! So it's> > purely> > > > > > > > > > selfish.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > P> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sharat <gidoc@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40grou> > ps.com> > > > >

> > > > > > > > <> > > > > > > > > > sohamsa% <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > > > >

40>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:23:04 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Re: Re: Jupiter as AK (to

> > Tijanaji,> > > > > > > > > > Nitish and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > v_reality)> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Good observations, I was following this thread as

> > well> > > > but> > > > > > > > > > really> > > > > > > > > > > > > > found the ' ego ' bit coming in too quickly.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > English words cant describe so well ' ahankar '> > and '> > > > > > aham'> > > > > > > > > > which are

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > different and I agree that one cannot see this> > only in> > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > AK.

> > > > > > > > > > > > However> > > > > > > > > > > > > > as you say, Sun AK needs to learn to serve others> > as> > > > it

> > > > > > does> > > > > > > > > > not come> > > > > > > > > > > > > > naturally to them. And you cant take ' I ' away

> > from> > > > them> > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > > easily> > > > > > > > > > > > > > but perhaps if one wants to merge with Paramatma,

> > then> > > > the> > > > > > '> > > > > > > > > > I '> > > > > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > > > > > have to merge in to ' Him '.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sharat

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ** vedicastrostudent <

vedicastrost> > udent@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa <sohamsa%40> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25>

> > > > > > 40>>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > *Sent:* Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:56 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Jupiter as AK (to

> > Tijanaji,> > > > > > Nitish> > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > v_reality)> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijanaji and Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have been reading your exchange with interest in

> > the> > > > > > hope> > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > learning something new, but I find myself

> > disagreeing> > > > > > subtly> > > > > > > > > > > > in the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > essence of what you say. In fact, deep down in the

> > > > > > exchange> > > > > > > > > > I find> > > > > > > > > > > > > > this statement made by " v_reality " which makes a

> > lot> > > > of> > > > > > sense> > > > > > > > > > > > to me:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > " Can this also be understood at a different level

> > as> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > effacement> > > > > > > > > > > > > > of 'self' in a spiritual sense? " .

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here is my take - I have none of the scriptural> > > > knowledge

> > > > > > > > > > you both> > > > > > > > > > > > > > have, only I have seen several Sun AK people: I> > dont> > > > think

> > > > > > > > > > it is> > > > > > > > > > > > > > fair to say that Sun AK people are egotistic. See,> > > > English> > > > > > > > > > > > also has

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > a lot of words which have subtly different> > meanings,> > > > and> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > right

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > one has to be used. An egotistic person is one who> > has> > > > a> > > > > > > > > > > > exaggerated

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sense of self-importance. Almost everyone in this> > > > world> > > > > > has> > > > > > > > > > that

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > (and you are fooling yourself if you deny it), it> > is> > > > plain> > > > > > > > > > > > wrong to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > observe a person have Sun AK and simultaneously> > > > observe> > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > he also

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > has an exaggerated sense of self importance and> > say> > > > " yes,> > > > > > > > > > that is

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > what the Sun AK does to him " . I can cite hundreds> > of> > > > > > people> > > > > > > > > > I know

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > who are very self important and DONT have Sun AK,> > and> > > > not> > > > > > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > > > may not even have a strong Sun in their chart.> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I personally think the only statement that can be> > > > observed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > repeatedly with Sun AK people is that they are

> > > > egocentric> > > > > > > > > > i.e.> > > > > > > > > > > > their> > > > > > > > > > > > > > view of the world is based on the individual

> > rather> > > > than> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > society. They may or may not be egotistical (i.e.> > > > > > > > > > > > egocentricity does

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > not imply self importance) - the AK simply makes> > them> > > > go> > > > > > > > > > through

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > experiences in life such that their core self is> > > > tested.> > > > > > How> > > > > > > > > > they

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > respond to it depends probably on lots of other> > > > > > astrological> > > > > > > > > > > > > > factors. The only statement I can safely make,

> > based> > > > on> > > > > > pure> > > > > > > > > > > > > > experience, is that Sun AK people are guided to> > > > divinity

> > > > > > > > > > through> > > > > > > > > > > > > > experiences of the self, consequently their view> > is> > > > > > > > > > egocentric.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I know one Sun AK woman (dont know if I can share> > her> > > > > > data)

> > > > > > > > > > > > who was> > > > > > > > > > > > > > molested (by her own professor) and denied a> > higher> > > > degree

> > > > > > > > > > > > that she> > > > > > > > > > > > > > worked hard for, then get married and then> > divorced,> > > > then

> > > > > > > > > > have her> > > > > > > > > > > > > > mom die of cancer in a rather painful way, then> > have> > > > her

> > > > > > > > > > > > brother get> > > > > > > > > > > > > > divorced in a messy lawsuit (and then leave her> > too),> > > > then

> > > > > > > > > > > > (she) get> > > > > > > > > > > > > > married again and her husband develop terminal> > cancer> > > > very

> > > > > > > > > > soon> > > > > > > > > > > > > > afterward. Net result: she cant seem to find a> > strong> > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > consistent> > > > > > > > > > > > > > support outside of herself - she has become self> > > > reliant

> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > only> > > > > > > > > > > > > > finds consistent happiness in meditation/reiki.> > She is

> > > > > > > > > > probably> > > > > > > > > > > > > > egotistical in some degree too, but not in any> > > > outstanding

> > > > > > > > > > way at> > > > > > > > > > > > > > all, and probably much less than all the people> > around> > > > > > her..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Consequently, I really dispute the fact that Sun> > AK> > > > people

> > > > > > > > > > must> > > > > > > > > > > > > > learn to " reduce their ego " . That is simply a> > general> > > > > > lesson

> > > > > > > > > > > > for all> > > > > > > > > > > > > > of mankind. Sun AK people's AK will guide them> > towards> > > > > > > > > > divinity

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > through experiences that make them focus on> > themselves> > > > and> > > > > > > > > > search

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > for the truth: now that's the statement I find> > much> > > > more> > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > point.> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Comments?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sundeep> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > nix nixen

> > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@ ..>> > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Only from one simple statement of yours " It is

> > not> > > > > > always> > > > > > > > > > > > > > possible for me... " i read that your AK must be> > > > nothing> > > > > > less

> > > > > > > > > > than> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun. Am i right? If yes, then i think i`m on the> > right> > > > way

> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > finding answers on my queries.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > yeeahoo_99 <

nitish.arya@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raja Yoga is the yoga of soul with paramatma -

> > > > > > > > > > deep/shallow,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > material/spiritual - all kind of things have a> > basis> > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > paramatma. Thus, even Raja-bhanga yoga has a> > basis> > > > i.e.> > > > > > > > > > > > separation> > > > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > soul from paramatma (which is illusory only

> > though)> > > > and> > > > > > > > > > hence> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > material/spiritual loss depending on the kind of

> > > > karma> > > > > > > > > > involved.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As the lord of a sign, a planet rules a 12th

> > part of> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > consciousness, relatively :). Thus, in part, it> > > > becomes> > > > > > its

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > responsibility to guide the affairs of that> > > > sign/house> > > > > > > > > > towards

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > fulfillment. You may explore it further.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It is not always possible for me to answer to

> > your> > > > > > specific> > > > > > > > > > > > > > queries.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hopefully, in time, you will discover the truth

> > of> > > > your> > > > > > > > > > queries.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > best regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nitish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > > > " tijanadamjanovic "

> > > > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes, all must serve. The questions raised in

> > these> > > > > > > > > > discussions> > > > > > > > > > > > > > on Atma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > karakas were on the specific way of serving.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If we say that Sun AK must learn principles of> > > > artha> > > > > > > > > > > > shastra to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > serve,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the same stands for Ma and Ju AK? How to> > > > > > differentiate? I

> > > > > > > > > > > > assume> > > > > > > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > are taking karakatvas of the houses into

> > account> > > > also> > > > > > > > > > > > (2nd, 6th,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > 10th)?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Sun/Raja gets service on the throne, but

> > > > regarding> > > > > > > > > > > > > > spirituality> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and Atma this is related to real Raja yoga

> > whose> > > > > > deepest> > > > > > > > > > > > meaning> > > > > > > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > inseparable from 10th house of indriyas (refer

> > > > > > > > > > Vivekananda) .> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Only in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that sense we can talk of Janaka or the

> > perfect> > > > King.> > > > > > > > > > What> > > > > > > > > > > > artha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > shastra principles you had in mind?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40

>,> > > > > > > > " yeeahoo_99 " > > > > > > > > > > <nitish.arya@ >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > || Om TAT SAT ||> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijana,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To fulfill ones own dharma is what you

> > > > probably> > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > mind> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mentioning Gita in this context.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Context that was intended is Gita Chapter

> > > > 3,sloka> > > > > > 22.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All must work if the lord of the cosmos has

> > > > chosen> > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > work.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thus,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > there is nothing specific that only SUN AK

> > has> > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > " serve " , all> > > > > > > > > > > > > > AKs> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > " serve " .

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But, are you implying that Sun AK gives a

> > > > person> > > > > > > > > > akin to> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Janaka?!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes, Sun AK gives a person akin to Janaka -> > > > > > > > > > jivanmukta -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > provided

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > enough effort has been put in.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Are you determing dharma based on this?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > No, Sun AK need not be 9th lord.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Will you advise Sun AK people to take> > > > > > Dhartharastra> > > > > > > > > > as an

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > example!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The attitude of service is seen from 6th> > house.> > > > Leo> > > > > > > > > > being a

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > dharma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > trikona sign fulfills its purpose of service> > > > through

> > > > > > > > > > 10th> > > > > > > > > > > > > > house of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Artha, which is 6th from it. So a Sun AK

> > should> > > > > > learn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > principles of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > artha shastra to serve.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > So, again, what Raja will hardly ever do

> > is> > > > > > serving.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All souls have to " Serve " only as there is

> > > > nothing> > > > > > else> > > > > > > > > > > > to be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > done> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in the three worlds because Krishna has

> > already> > > > > > > > > > achieved> > > > > > > > > > > > > > everything> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that is there to achieve in the three

> > > > worlds(refer> > > > > > > > > > Gita).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Those who> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > do not serve, are reborn to learn to serve,

> > > > whatever> > > > > > be> > > > > > > > > > > > their> > > > > > > > > > > > > > AK.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Swami Vivekananda` s Dharm bhava lord was> > Sun> > > > AK> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > lagna in

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dhanus> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (extraordinary combination for unselfish> > > > giving by

> > > > > > > > > > > > itself).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But do you think it`s a coincidence that> > His

> > > > > > Master> > > > > > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > > > > > exalted> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn in 9th

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > bhava and Rahu AK? What do you think, why> > even> > > > > > Swami> > > > > > > > > > > > needed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > these?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One is not re-born after exhausting his

> > > > > > karma/desires.> > > > > > > > > > Thus,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > vivekananda (Rahu PiK) came here to exhaust

> > his> > > > > > > > > > remaining> > > > > > > > > > > > > > karma/> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > desires with Ramakrishna (Rahu AK). There is

> > no> > > > more> > > > > > > > > > > > substance> > > > > > > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > this than a past-life karmic relationship of

> > the> > > > two> > > > > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > > > > > > > continued> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in this birth also.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > NITISH

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > " tijana " > > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@>

> > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your elaboration would be even more

> > brilliant> > > > if> > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > > > > > just answer

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > my question.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To fulfill ones own dharma is what you

> > > > probably> > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > mind> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mentioning

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gita in this context. But, are you> > implying> > > > that> > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > AK

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > gives a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > person akin to Janaka?! Are you determing> > > > dharma

> > > > > > > > > > based on> > > > > > > > > > > > > > this? Will> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you advise Sun AK people to take

> > Dhartharastra> > > > as> > > > > > an> > > > > > > > > > > > > > example!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > So, again, what Raja will hardly ever do

> > is> > > > > > serving.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Swami Vivekananda` s Dharm bhava lord was> > Sun> > > > AK

> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > lagna in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dhanus> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (extraordinary combination for unselfish

> > > > giving by> > > > > > > > > > > > itself).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > But do> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > think it`s a coincidence that His Master> > had> > > > > > exalted> > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > in 9th> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > bhava and Rahu AK? What do you think, why> > even

> > > > > > Swami> > > > > > > > > > > > needed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > these?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > " yeeahoo_99 "

> > > > > > > > > > <nitish.arya@ >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > || Om Tat Sat ||> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijana,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What is the thing that Raja will

> > hardly> > > > ever> > > > > > do?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Read up Gita, arthashastra and ancient

> > texts> > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > show> > > > > > > > > > > > > > what> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > all a

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raja has to do to ensure that his> > subjects> > > > are> > > > > > > > > > protected

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > progress> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > on the upward evolutionary path. Look at

> > > > > > krishna,> > > > > > > > > > Janaka> > > > > > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ChandraGupta Maurya and you will

> > understand> > > > > > > > > > whatever> > > > > > > > > > > > > > that " hardly> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ever do " equates to.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise, going by your statement, AK> > > > wouldn't> > > > > > do> > > > > > > > > > > > > > anything

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > being> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the king of the horoscope and the rest

> > of> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > karakas (BK,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > PiK,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Puk,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > GK) i.e. his subjects will follow the> > suit!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Actually, the mantra is " Shiva jnane> > Jiva> > > > Seva " > > > > > > > > > > (serving

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > every> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > being as the full manifestation of God)

> > that> > > > > > > > > > > > Narendranath> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > received> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > from his Master Ramakrishna who had Sun

> > in> > > > > > > > > > Aquarius.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being Sun AK, Vivekananda had developed

> > > > peculiar> > > > > > > > > > > > sharpness> > > > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > perception and assimilation that

> > empowered> > > > him> > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > > > > > > unusual power> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > pick up 'the gems' from the talks of his> > > > Master.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > With Sun in Sagittarius, he could, as> > > > compared> > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > others,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > easily> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 'see' the deep meaning in the words of

> > Sri> > > > > > > > > > Ramakrishna,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > even> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > though

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the Master told them in simple language> > (Aq> > > > > > Sun),> > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > never as> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > preaching.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > With its dispositor Jupiter in Libra,> > > > gradually> > > > > > > > > > Swami

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vivekananda> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > started assimilating tips and hints on

> > > > practical> > > > > > > > > > Vedanta> > > > > > > > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > could

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > benefit individual and collective life> > in> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > society.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > " ...For spiritual persons Sun as AK

> > should> > > > be> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jupiter`s> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > signs

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (Shiva jnane...), otherwise it`s very> > hard> > > > > > > > > > task... "

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Putting up statements like you have done

> > is> > > > not> > > > > > > > > > > > wise. Sri> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yukteswar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Giri, has Sun AK placed in Aries and had

> > > > > > attained> > > > > > > > > > > > highest> > > > > > > > > > > > > > level> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > spirituality. Even if Sun AK is placed> > in> > > > Libra,> > > > > > it

> > > > > > > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > > > > > > be the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > most

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > spiritual person.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > AK shows the spiritual power of a sign

> > over> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > rest of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > signs/

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > planets in the chart and this spiritual> > > > power> > > > > > > > > > manifests

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > through> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dispositor of AK and its sign placement.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > NITISH

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@

..com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > " tijana "

> > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Su,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun is the Self. Its qualities are> > those> > > > of> > > > > > Raja

> > > > > > > > > > > > (karaka> > > > > > > > > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > first house, lord of the 5th, dig bala> > in> > > > > > 10th).> > > > > > > > > > > > What is

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > thing> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that Raja will hardly ever do? The

> > lesson> > > > that> > > > > > > > > > has> > > > > > > > > > > > to be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > learnt

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > by> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun AK is serving, in the highest

> > sence it> > > > > > gives> > > > > > > > > > > > " Shiva> > > > > > > > > > > > > > jnane> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Shiva

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > seva " (service of man as God)-the> > divine> > > > > > lesson> > > > > > > > > > > > given to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > us by> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Swami> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vivekananda (Sun AK). For spiritual

> > > > persons> > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > as AK> > > > > > > > > > > > > > should be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jupiter`s signs (Shiva jnane...),> > > > otherwise> > > > > > it`s> > > > > > > > > > very

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > hard task.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > " v reality "

> > > > > > > > > > <reality_v@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Bojan-ji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you for your reply. Much> > > > appreciated.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If I may ask another query re Sun

> > AK.> > > > The> > > > > > > > > > lesson> > > > > > > > > > > > to be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > learnt

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun AK,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > is the reduction of ego. Can this

> > also> > > > be> > > > > > > > > > understood> > > > > > > > > > > > > > at a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > different level

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > as the effacement of 'self' in a> > > > spiritual> > > > > > > > > > sense?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > thanks

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Su> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Bojan Vidakovic <janbovid@>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > > > > > 40>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >sohamsa@

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > 40>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Re: Jupiter as

> > AK> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:33:22> > -0700> > > > (PDT)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Dear Su

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I would add that with Gu AK person> > have> > > > to> > > > > > be

> > > > > > > > > > very> > > > > > > > > > > > > > humble to> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > all

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > spiritual> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >techers and natives, like priests,

> > > > gurus,> > > > > > > > > > teachers.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > With Ma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > AK

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > person must> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >practise Ahumsa (nonviolence) ,

> > with Ch> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > native is> > > > > > > > > > > > > > always> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > very

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > caring,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >and gives emotions but the problem

> > is> > > > that> > > > > > > > > > they> > > > > > > > > > > > never> > > > > > > > > > > > > > get

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > enough> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >themselves from other people. The

> > > > person> > > > > > must> > > > > > > > > > learn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > lessons> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > from the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >people represented with AK. Ch /

> > > > mother, Sy> > > > > > /> > > > > > > > > > > > father> > > > > > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > everything those

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >grahas represent.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Take few examples of people you

> > know> > > > and> > > > > > see> > > > > > > > > > it in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > praxix.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > wishes,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Bojan

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ >> > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > hraum namah adityaya

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Su,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Person should use a lot of glass

> > and> > > > > > sing/hum> > > > > > > > > > > > > > melodies.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sri Jagannath Center Guru> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > email: rafal@

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > v reality napisaÅ,(a): Dear> > > > > > Rafalji/Members> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is an interesting discussion.> > > > Could> > > > > > we> > > > > > > > > > > > discuss

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > other> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > AKs> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > too. I read

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in an article that natives with> > Moon> > > > as AK> > > > > > > > > > need to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > learn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > to be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > more

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >caring> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and loving to others. But I know

> > of a> > > > > > chart> > > > > > > > > > where> > > > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > native

> > > > > > > ...[Message clipped]

Bharat,

You misunderstood my first mail (to which you replied). My

question/point was, if you read carefully, not to you, but

to all of us. If you notice, I had used " We " , so I had

addressed everybody. However, you mistook it for misjudging

your/whosoever's intelligence. In my opinion, no one is

authorized to judge anyone's intelligence. Supreme has

bestowed everyone with equal intelligence, irrespective of

their status/qualifications. It doesn't worry me whether

you or anyone s to the same thought or not,

because I believe in learning from experiences, and as you

can see, it's a life time occupation.

Sometimes what happens is we take things personally because

of some hidden beliefs/complexes in our subscioncious

minds. This is applicable to us all: you, me, everybody.

Shoot is not considered a rude word in some cultures. I'm

sorry if you found it so. Generally, when a querent says

" can I ask a question " , the person who is supposed to

answer says " shoot " .

Promila

--- Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu

wrote:

> Namaste Sri Promila

>

> My post was on the topic and added my thoughts to the

> subject. Your post was

> not on the subject, it was judgemental in the sense that

> it suggested that I

> and probably others did not understand life or the

> subject and were

> commenting here. It was clear it was your post that was

> judgemental and " who

> shot off " (If I may reuse a rude phrase that you used). I

> felt it was

> immature and said so. Probably it hurt you that I said

> it. That is probably

> why you bought a second non-astrological post not

> pertaining to the topic,

> to again be judgemental about me.

>

> Perhaps you can find maturity in your words if not in

> mine.

>

> As far as my futher replies goes, I changed my mind and

> replied to one

> person whom I feel is true seeker of knowledge. Dharma

> allows breaking of

> one's words if someone asks for knowledge, and that too

> when it relates to

> Brahm Vidya (which is the subject matter of the Srimad

> Bhagavad Gita and the

> Upanishads) and which is allowed to be spoken in this

> group.

>

> Hope you reconsider your words in the future.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

>

>

>

> On 9/7/07, Promila Chitkara <promilac wrote:

> >

> > Bharat,

> >

> > Please weigh your words before you shoot them. In one

> of your earlier

> > mails you said * " Given the nature of the subject, I

> would like to decline

> > any further comments to your further responses. " *

> >

> > After making that statement you have replied *thrice.*

> >

> > I think it's you who wrote in hurry.

> >

> > Reasoning? Reasoning is always based on five senses!

> One needs to go

> > beyond five senses/reasoning to realize the truth.

> Reason can only help you

> > pass judgements!

> >

> > Light!

> > Promila

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bharat - Hindu Astrology

> <astrologyhindu

> > sohamsa

> > Friday, September 7, 2007 1:29:57 PM

> > Re: Re: Jupiter as AK (to Vistiji

> and Nitish)

> >

> > Namaste Sri Promila

> >

> > What can I say - A impatient response without effective

> reasoning and

> > seriously misjudging the intelligence of others.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Bharat

> >

> > On 9/7/07, Promila Chitkara <promilac

> <promilac>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Thinking aloud: What we are discussing right now

> is what we have been

> > > taught; what we have studied in scriptures. Obviously

> intretations differ;

> > > words differ; meanings differ. Sometimes it's better

> to learn from life than

> > > to parrot scriptures!

> > >

> > > Yes, nothing is impure, that is, everything is

> pure--I would love to see

> > > all of us applying this in real life and embracing

> Osama Bin Laden with

> > > love if we confront him rather than running away in

> terror.

> > >

> > > Discussions are easier than life!

> > >

> > >

> > > Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@

> gmail.com>

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa >

> > > Friday, September 7, 2007 12:11:40 PM

> > > Re: Re: Jupiter as AK (to Vistiji

> and Nitish)

> > >

> > > Just one thought more,... here the word " Happening "

> means that it

> > > something is the cause and merging is an effect. So

> the sentence refutes the

> > > same.

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards

> > > Bharat

> > >

> > > On 9/7/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology < astrologyhindu@

> gmail.com<astrologyhindu>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Sri Soul

> > > >

> > > > To call the something impure is to call the Self

> impure. That itself

> > > > is impurity. This is like saying we are all within

> Lord Vishnu but we are

> > > > impure - which means Lord Vishnu is impure!

> > > >

> > > > That you feel impure is different from " being "

> impure. Why strengthen

> > > > the ego by thoughts of such divisions? The mala or

> impurity is in the

> > > > separative thinking and one tends to strengthen

> that by saying " Atman is

> > > > under bondage " .

> > > >

> > > > In an undivided Self, who will merge with what?

> Question of

> > > > Realization is not a question of happening.

> > > >

> > > > Given the nature of the subject, I would like to

> decline any further

> > > > comments to your further responses.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > Bharat

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak < soulsadhak

> <soulsadhak>

> > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Atman/The Absolute in it's Original state is

> Free and is the

> > > > > Source into which the beings Return.

> > > > >

> > > > > When manifested as beings (eko bahu syaam), this

> Atman/part of

> > > > > Absolute, is Limited by the Veils called mallas

> (impurities) viz. anava

> > > > > (generated due to ignorance/darkness) , mayeeya

> (generated by

> > > > > maya/illusion) and karmic (genreated by good/bad

> karma) mallas.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Veiled Soul is referred to as the one with

> bondages, that exist

> > > > > until the veils of impurities are cleared and the

> Self /part-of-that-

> > > > > Absolute within us merges with the Higher

> Self/Absolute.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa >, " Bharat -

> > > > > Hindu Astrology " <astrologyhindu@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Namaste Sri Sundeep, Sri Visti, Sri Nitish

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Atman being ever free, where is the question of

> bondage? The

> > > > > bondage comes

> > > > > > from not-knowing the True nature of Atman and

> of erroneously

> > > > > thinking it is

> > > > > > something else. To say it bonded by karma or by

> eight things, is

> > > > > like saying

> > > > > > something is more powerful than omnipresent,

> omniscient and

> > > > > omnipotent

> > > > > > Atman, that is can bind it. Furthermore, it

> means that something

> > > > > other than

> > > > > > Atman/Brahman exists that can bind it. If we

> take

=== message truncated ===

______________________________\

____

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

Namaste Sri PromilaThank you for clarifying. It is wonderful though we might have started on a wrong foot, we will begin to see past this and enjoy each other discussions and posts. If I said something that might have disturbed you, please accept my apologies for it. Best RegardsBharatOn 9/8/07, Promila Chitkara <promilac wrote:

Bharat,

You misunderstood my first mail (to which you replied). My

question/point was, if you read carefully, not to you, but

to all of us. If you notice, I had used " We " , so I had

addressed everybody. However, you mistook it for misjudging

your/whosoever's intelligence. In my opinion, no one is

authorized to judge anyone's intelligence. Supreme has

bestowed everyone with equal intelligence, irrespective of

their status/qualifications. It doesn't worry me whether

you or anyone s to the same thought or not,

because I believe in learning from experiences, and as you

can see, it's a life time occupation.

Sometimes what happens is we take things personally because

of some hidden beliefs/complexes in our subscioncious

minds. This is applicable to us all: you, me, everybody.

Shoot is not considered a rude word in some cultures. I'm

sorry if you found it so. Generally, when a querent says

" can I ask a question " , the person who is supposed to

answer says " shoot " .

Promila

--- Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu

wrote:

> Namaste Sri Promila

>

> My post was on the topic and added my thoughts to the

> subject. Your post was

> not on the subject, it was judgemental in the sense that

> it suggested that I

> and probably others did not understand life or the

> subject and were

> commenting here. It was clear it was your post that was

> judgemental and " who

> shot off " (If I may reuse a rude phrase that you used). I

> felt it was

> immature and said so. Probably it hurt you that I said

> it. That is probably

> why you bought a second non-astrological post not

> pertaining to the topic,

> to again be judgemental about me.

>

> Perhaps you can find maturity in your words if not in

> mine.

>

> As far as my futher replies goes, I changed my mind and

> replied to one

> person whom I feel is true seeker of knowledge. Dharma

> allows breaking of

> one's words if someone asks for knowledge, and that too

> when it relates to

> Brahm Vidya (which is the subject matter of the Srimad

> Bhagavad Gita and the

> Upanishads) and which is allowed to be spoken in this

> group.

>

> Hope you reconsider your words in the future.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

>

>

>

> On 9/7/07, Promila Chitkara <promilac wrote:

> >

> > Bharat,

> >

> > Please weigh your words before you shoot them. In one

> of your earlier

> > mails you said * " Given the nature of the subject, I

> would like to decline

> > any further comments to your further responses. " *

> >

> > After making that statement you have replied *thrice.*

> >

> > I think it's you who wrote in hurry.

> >

> > Reasoning? Reasoning is always based on five senses!

> One needs to go

> > beyond five senses/reasoning to realize the truth.

> Reason can only help you

> > pass judgements!

> >

> > Light!

> > Promila

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bharat - Hindu Astrology

> <astrologyhindu

> > sohamsa

> > Friday, September 7, 2007 1:29:57 PM

> > Re: Re: Jupiter as AK (to Vistiji

> and Nitish)

> >

> > Namaste Sri Promila

> >

> > What can I say - A impatient response without effective

> reasoning and

> > seriously misjudging the intelligence of others.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Bharat

> >

> > On 9/7/07, Promila Chitkara <promilac

> <promilac>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Thinking aloud: What we are discussing right now

> is what we have been

> > > taught; what we have studied in scriptures. Obviously

> intretations differ;

> > > words differ; meanings differ. Sometimes it's better

> to learn from life than

> > > to parrot scriptures!

> > >

> > > Yes, nothing is impure, that is, everything is

> pure--I would love to see

> > > all of us applying this in real life and embracing

> Osama Bin Laden with

> > > love if we confront him rather than running away in

> terror.

> > >

> > > Discussions are easier than life!

> > >

> > >

> > > Bharat - Hindu Astrology <astrologyhindu@

> gmail.com>

> > > sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa >

> > > Friday, September 7, 2007 12:11:40 PM

> > > Re: Re: Jupiter as AK (to Vistiji

> and Nitish)

> > >

> > > Just one thought more,... here the word " Happening "

> means that it

> > > something is the cause and merging is an effect. So

> the sentence refutes the

> > > same.

> > >

> > > Thanks and Regards

> > > Bharat

> > >

> > > On 9/7/07, Bharat - Hindu Astrology < astrologyhindu@

> gmail.com<

astrologyhindu>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Sri Soul

> > > >

> > > > To call the something impure is to call the Self

> impure. That itself

> > > > is impurity. This is like saying we are all within

> Lord Vishnu but we are

> > > > impure - which means Lord Vishnu is impure!

> > > >

> > > > That you feel impure is different from " being "

> impure. Why strengthen

> > > > the ego by thoughts of such divisions? The mala or

> impurity is in the

> > > > separative thinking and one tends to strengthen

> that by saying " Atman is

> > > > under bondage " .

> > > >

> > > > In an undivided Self, who will merge with what?

> Question of

> > > > Realization is not a question of happening.

> > > >

> > > > Given the nature of the subject, I would like to

> decline any further

> > > > comments to your further responses.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > Bharat

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak < soulsadhak

> <soulsadhak>

> > > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Atman/The Absolute in it's Original state is

> Free and is the

> > > > > Source into which the beings Return.

> > > > >

> > > > > When manifested as beings (eko bahu syaam), this

> Atman/part of

> > > > > Absolute, is Limited by the Veils called mallas

> (impurities) viz. anava

> > > > > (generated due to ignorance/darkness) , mayeeya

> (generated by

> > > > > maya/illusion) and karmic (genreated by good/bad

> karma) mallas.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Veiled Soul is referred to as the one with

> bondages, that exist

> > > > > until the veils of impurities are cleared and the

> Self /part-of-that-

> > > > > Absolute within us merges with the Higher

> Self/Absolute.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com

> <sohamsa >, " Bharat -

> > > > > Hindu Astrology " <astrologyhindu@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Namaste Sri Sundeep, Sri Visti, Sri Nitish

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Atman being ever free, where is the question of

> bondage? The

> > > > > bondage comes

> > > > > > from not-knowing the True nature of Atman and

> of erroneously

> > > > > thinking it is

> > > > > > something else. To say it bonded by karma or by

> eight things, is

> > > > > like saying

> > > > > > something is more powerful than omnipresent,

> omniscient and

> > > > > omnipotent

> > > > > > Atman, that is can bind it. Furthermore, it

> means that something

> > > > > other than

> > > > > > Atman/Brahman exists that can bind it. If we

> take

=== message truncated ===

________

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

Namaste Sri SoulPardon my absence during the weekend wherein I got busy with the schedule of family and societal functions.I have just replied to you and to Sri Sundeep. Kindly read that post.Thanks and Regards

BharatOn 9/8/07, Soul Sadhak <

soulsadhak wrote:

I do get ur point Bharat, and to say it again, once it is realised that I and That are One, it is understood that there is Nothing that needs to be achieved - because there is no separation in the first place.

Illusion is not questioned so long as there is No Realisation i.e. complete Ignorance Or when there Is Realisation. Until then whosoever that " I " is recognises the Illusion - may be thru gyana/bhakti etc margas, seeing partially thru the layers of the Percieved Veils and thinking that these are there, finds ways to work out thru' them....only to Realise that there was none.

This has been / is a predicament of many to which the Great Bhaktas have said - God Is Within, why do you search elsewhere? and statements like that. So it goes round again to say that If God is Within (or that Atman and Paramatman are Abhinna), then why is there the Ignorance of this Fact or The Perception of Separation b/w the 2....in other words Who Is It that Seeks to Discover The Ultimate Self/Absolute....it is verily the Paramatman that became Many From One in order for The Creation To Be.

If i were to use my Limited Mind, then the Charakarakas as oriented in the charts wud be indicative of the co-ordinates of that Each 'so called Separated Self' as to how 'separated' 'it feels' from the Absolute.

sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " <astrologyhindu wrote:

>

> But the effect is very different.> > Instead of questioning the illusion, one takes tasks to override something> that do not exist. There is a great difference between the two. In fact,> such a debate took place in Sri Adi Sankara's time, when, one exhumed his

> own body to be free. One tries to start to overcome karma, sarira, take of> layers of koshas, etc. when the Upanishad says : " na karmana na prajaya> dhanena tyagenaike amrtatvam anasuh "

> > Not by action but by renunciation that one Realizes.> > The renunciation is of the idea of bondage through shravana, manana and> niddhidhyasana.> > Thereby, it isn't the same thing and hugely different and I am talking

> partly from experience cause in 1992 to 1994 I had got into such concepts> nearly causing huge problems in myself.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat>

> On 9/8/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak wrote:> >> > Bharat, i think we are at the same wavelength, but saying the same thing> > differently, experiencing Unity with the Creation releases one from the

> > bondage of I and That, it is the Avaaran/Veil (formed by the senses, mind,> > buddhi etc. keeps the illuions of the separation intact.> >> > One (not talking of me and you) is questioning how to dissolve this veil,

> > Other is indicating the Veil is an Illusion, so non-existent in the first> > place.> >> > Illusion still rides.> >

sohamsa

, " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:> > >> > > Harih Om> > > Sri Gurubhyo Namah> > > Harih Om> > >> > >

> > > Namaste Sri Soul> > > If we see Beyond gross/subtle/causal, there is " Nothing " that needs to> > be> > > achieved, since it IS already there - the Nirvana - when it is known

> > that> > > the Absolute is Both and Neither: Everything and Nothing - and so is the> > > Individual Being (you, me, everyone)> > >> > > Our thinking is - if there is a goal to be achieved, so I have to work

> > for> > > it and achieve it. In other words, we think in terms of action, time and> > > causation to effect our goals. When the scriptures say - " You are that " .> > > They are implying us to think. If I am THAT that I seek, what do I need

> > to> > > do? Doing nothing will not help. Since I am ignorant and just have> > learned> > > from a book/Guru/ that I am THAT. Having faith in the same we begin to> > > question again and again. Why do I see the Trees and Plants? How come

> > all of> > > this is THAT? Why do I not see IT? How is it possible that the entirety> > is> > > nothing but IT? Question and Question. In this questioning are we ever> > > trying to say that Atman is under bondage? NO. We are simply questioning

> > our> > > own knowledge that we have gained from our sense-mind-body equipment. We> > > never try and impose another non-verifiable idea to this thinking. So by> > > saying that Atman is ever free, we enforce that idea such that

> > questioning> > > isn't stifled.> > >> > > Please understand Brahm Vidya is " unbecoming " . I trust you to understand> > > this.> > >

> > > So for the sake of discussion, do you see> > >> > > the Atmakaraka (and other charakarakas) as the agent of the> > > Absolute (Creator aspect of) or of the Limited Self (Individual Being)

> > that> > > seeks merger with Absolute?> > >> > > Or is it, that the charakarakas are the Indicators of the> > > percieved boundaries that induce the perception of separation b/w the

> > > Individual and the Absolute?> > >> > > Have I answered your question now?> > >> > > Thanks and Regards> > >> > > Bharat

> > >

> > >> > >> > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > >> > > > If we see Beyond gross/subtle/causal, there is " Nothing " that needs to

> > > > be achieved, since it IS already there - the Nirvana - when it is> > known> > > > that the Absolute is Both and Neither: Everything and Nothing - and so> > is

> > > > the Individual Being (you, me, everyone)> > > >> > > > So for the sake of discussion, do you see> > > >> > > > the Atmakaraka (and other charakarakas) as the agent of the

> > > > Absolute (Creator aspect of) or of the Limited Self (Individual Being)> > that> > > > seeks merger with Absolute?> > > >> > > > Or is it, that the charakarakas are the Indicators of the

> > > > percieved boundaries that induce the perception of separation b/w the> > > > Individual and the Absolute?> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " > > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:

> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Sri Soul

> > > > >> > > > > Now relate Atmakaraka and its role to trying and break through this> > > > > ignorance. Its questioning and its strife. It would give a different

> > > > meaning> > > > > altogether. Instead of trying to break the non-existent...... its> > role> > > > would> > > > > be to reaffirm that what IS. A subtle difference can change the

> > whole> > > > life> > > > > perspective from Jyotish point of view. Isn't it?> > > > >> > > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > > Bharat

> > > > >> > > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Truly so...we Pray Asato Maa Jyotirgamaya> > > > > >

> > > > > > that The Absolute is Seen as The Absolute.> > > > > >> > > > > > Behind the Veils of Ignorance it is forgotten - Who is trying> > > > > > to Understand The Self and Why.

> > > > > >> > > > > > There is no such division whatsoever - yet it Percieved so.> > > > > >> > > > > > Vishnu's Maya.> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology "

> > > > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Namaste Sri Soul> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Truly so... so shouldn't when we interpret our scriptures- think> > on

> > > > > > > polishing the view rather than reaffirming the wrong view?

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I rest my case.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > > > > Bharat

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > As the Vision, so is the View.

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > It is only those who See Beyond Dualities do not distinguish> > b/w> > > > Pure> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > Impure; Self and Absolute; I and Vishnu...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Rest are still trying to polish their Vision.

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Jyotisha is one way of Being One with The True Vision.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa , " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " > > > > > > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Namaste Sri Soul> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > To call the something impure is to call the Self impure.> > That

> > > > itself> > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > impurity. This is like saying we are all within Lord Vishnu> > but> > > > we

> > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > impure - which means Lord Vishnu is impure!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > That you feel impure is different from " being " impure. Why

> > > > > > strengthen> > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > ego by thoughts of such divisions? The mala or impurity is> > in> > > > the

> > > > > > > > separative> > > > > > > > > thinking and one tends to strengthen that by saying " Atman> > is> > > > under> > > > > > > > > bondage " .

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > In an undivided Self, who will merge with what? Question of> > > > > > Realization> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > not a question of happening.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Given the nature of the subject, I would like to decline any

> > > > further> > > > > > > > > comments to your further responses.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > > > > > > Bharat> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On 9/7/07, Soul Sadhak soulsadhak@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Atman/The Absolute in it's Original state is Free and is> > the> > > > > > Source

> > > > > > > > into> > > > > > > > > > which the beings Return.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > When manifested as beings (eko bahu syaam), this

> > Atman/part of> > > > > > > > Absolute,> > > > > > > > > > is Limited by the Veils called mallas (impurities) viz.> > anava> > > > > > > > (generated due

> > > > > > > > > > to ignorance/darkness), mayeeya (generated by> > maya/illusion)> > > > and> > > > > > > > karmic> > > > > > > > > > (genreated by good/bad karma) mallas.

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > The Veiled Soul is referred to as the one with bondages,> > that> > > > > > exist

> > > > > > > > until> > > > > > > > > > the veils of impurities are cleared and the Self> > > > > > > > /part-of-that-Absolute> > > > > > > > > > within us merges with the Higher Self/Absolute.

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >

sohamsa

, " Bharat - Hindu Astrology " > > > > > > > > > > astrologyhindu@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Sri Sundeep, Sri Visti, Sri Nitish

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Atman being ever free, where is the question of bondage?> > The> > > > > > bondage

> > > > > > > > > > comes> > > > > > > > > > > from not-knowing the True nature of Atman and of> > erroneously> > > > > > > > thinking it

> > > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > something else. To say it bonded by karma or by eight> > > > things, is> > > > > > > > like

> > > > > > > > > > saying> > > > > > > > > > > something is more powerful than omnipresent, omniscient> > and> > > > > > > > omnipotent

> > > > > > > > > > > Atman, that is can bind it. Furthermore, it means that> > > > something> > > > > > > > other> > > > > > > > > > than

> > > > > > > > > > > Atman/Brahman exists that can bind it. If we take this> > view,> > > > > > then,> > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > > > saying that Atman/Brahman are floating around in space> > with> > > > > > other

> > > > > > > > things> > > > > > > > > > > that can bind them. This makes them limited in terms of> > > > space.> > > > > > > > Anything

> > > > > > > > > > > limited is subject to change. Therefore, it is akin to> > > > calling> > > > > > > > > > changeless> > > > > > > > > > > Atman/Brahman as changing and limitless Atman/Brahman as

> > > > > > limited.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > The idea therefore, has to be rejected.> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Karma does not bind the Atman and the verse quoted from> > > > Srimad> > > > > > > > Bhagavad> > > > > > > > > > Gita

> > > > > > > > > > > has to be studied properly under a Guru.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks and Regards

> > > > > > > > > > > Bharat> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > On 9/6/07, vedicastrostudent vedicastrostudent@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Vistiji,> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > I am eagerly watching the discussion between you and

> > > > Nitish,> > > > > > but> > > > > > > > > > > > there are some logical gaps which I would love to see> > > > > > addressed.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Specifically, you initially have clearly indicated and> > > > given> > > > > > > > > > > > scriptural evidence for the fact that the soul has 8

> > > > bondages> > > > > > (and> > > > > > > > > > > > thank you for the information, it was very useful for> > me).> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > However, it is an unverified logical leap from there> > to> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > conclusion that the 8 bondages must be sequentially

> > > > removed> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > each chara AK focusses on one of the bondages. Can you

> > > > please> > > > > > > > > > > > substantiate this?> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > By analogy, when a person gets convicted of a crime

> > and is> > > > put> > > > > > in> > > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > > > jail cell, the four walls of the jail cell are the 4

> > > > bondages> > > > > > (in> > > > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > > > sense) of the person. This does not automatically mean

> > > > that> > > > > > the 4> > > > > > > > > > > > walls have to be broken down in order to get freedom.> > The> > > > > > > > jailkeeper

> > > > > > > > > > > > must open the door and the court that has jurisdiction> > > > must> > > > > > > > > > > > authorize him to do so.

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > In much the same way, scriptural evidence of 8> > bondages> > > > does

> > > > > > not> > > > > > > > by> > > > > > > > > > > > instant inference invalidate Nitish's argument that> > karma

> > > > > > > > > > > > (jailkeeper, court) is the only true bondage. You must> > > > supply> > > > > > > > > > > > additional scriptural evidence of that weakening of

> > the> > > > > > bondages> > > > > > > > can> > > > > > > > > > > > be done individually (e.g. by AK's focus on one). I

> > have> > > > read> > > > > > > > > > > > (though not completely) a translation of> > Vivekacudamani,> > > > and I> > > > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > > > see mention of the the 3 sariras and 5 koshas. Am I> > > > missing> > > > > > some> > > > > > > > > > > > part of it (or some other key scriptures) where it

> > says> > > > that> > > > > > > > people> > > > > > > > > > > > in various stages of enlightenment have progressively> > > > " weaker "

> > > > > > > > > > > > koshas/sareeras/parts-thereof? Everyone seems to have> > > > Ahamkar,> > > > > > > > > > > > whether or not they have Sun AK. No one is ever born

> > > > without> > > > > > one> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > the bondages - they always have all 8.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Hope you see my point. I am not contradicting you,> > simply> > > > > > trying> > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > dig deeper into your wisdom..> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Sundeep> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40grou> >

ps.com> > > > >,

> > > > > > Visti> > > > > > > > > > Larsen> > > > > > > > > > > > visti@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ??? ??? ??????> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish, Namaskar

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you for your reply.> > > > > > > > > > > > > Surely Surya is not Ahamkara, thats like saying that> > > > Rahu is

> > > > > > > > > > > > Durga.> > > > > > > > > > > > > Using that equation we could say that Aditya, Shiva> > and> > > > Agni

> > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > > > > all> > > > > > > > > > > > > Surya... Taking a line from your mail we are

> > actually> > > > saying> > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > Vishnu> > > > > > > > > > > > > being an aditya is Surya? Obviously both of us know

> > > > better> > > > > > than> > > > > > > > > > > > that.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > See, the devatas reside in svarga loka and this

> > > > corresponds> > > > > > to> > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > nakshatras. The grahas through their transit of the

> > > > > > nakshatras> > > > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > > > > > actually eclipsing them and thus certain forms of> > > > devatas

> > > > > > come> > > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > > > > indicating by 1) the graha eclipsing. 2) the> > nakshatra

> > > > it> > > > > > > > > > > > eclipses.> > > > > > > > > > > > > Since nakshatras are the basis of the rasi chart, we

> > can

> > > > > > find> > > > > > > > > > > > based on> > > > > > > > > > > > > the state of a graha the actual devata represented

> > by> > > > it.> > > > > > But> > > > > > > > its> > > > > > > > > > > > only a> > > > > > > > > > > > > representation as the Grahas themselves are not

> > devatas.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > The graha which 'represents' the bondage of ahamkara

> > is> > > > > > Surya,> > > > > > > > > > > > just as> > > > > > > > > > > > > the graha representing the bondage of the mind is

> > Moon.> > > > And> > > > > > > > among> > > > > > > > > > > > those> > > > > > > > > > > > > born with Surya as atmakaraka we have grades of

> > those> > > > being> > > > > > > > fully> > > > > > > > > > > > > engrossed in ahamkara vs. having complete control of

> > > > > > ahamkara.> > > > > > > > > > > > Divine> > > > > > > > > > > > > souls like Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and

> > Sri> > > > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > > > > > being at> > > > > > > > > > > > > one end of the scale. With fellows like Donald

> > Trump,> > > > Adolph> > > > > > > > > > > > Hitler> > > > > > > > > > > > > (exalted surya yuti AK) and others at the other end

> > of> > > > the> > > > > > > > scale.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Now, to overcome these eight bondages, there are

> > EIGHT> > > > ways> > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > look at> > > > > > > > > > > > > God through which we can be freed. For the Ahamkara

> > we> > > > must> > > > > > look> > > > > > > > > > > > at God> > > > > > > > > > > > > as Paramatman. This is the remedy itself. And the

> > > > specific> > > > > > form> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > Shiva> > > > > > > > > > > > > who will help us realize this is Ishana for the Sun.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > So please don't make the equation that everyone with> > > > Surya

> > > > > > > > > > > > atmakaraka is> > > > > > > > > > > > > Paramatman. That would be quite delusional indeed...> > > > Infact

> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > concept> > > > > > > > > > > > > of Paramatma is the means to which the Surya

> > atmakaraka> > > > will> > > > > > be> > > > > > > > > > > > freed of> > > > > > > > > > > > > his/her ahamkara.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking forward to your reply.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > --> > > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Jaimini SJC - Denmark> > > > > > > > > > > > > email: visti@ <

visti@> > > > > > > > > > > > > For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit:> > > > > > > > > > > >

http://srigaruda.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > <http://srigaruda.com>

> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > yeeahoo_99 wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > || OM TAT SAT||> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Visti,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > How do you prove that Ahamkara is represented by

> > Surya> > > > ?> > > > > > > > Either> > > > > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > > > > mean to say that Lord Krishna represents Ahamkara

> > > > going by> > > > > > > > Gita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Chapter 10 verse 21:> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > " Of the tweleve adityas I am vishnu, of all> > luminaries> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > radiant

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun , of the seven Maruts I am marichi, and of the> > > > > > > > > > > > constellations I am> > > > > > > > > > > > > > the Moon. "

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Are you saying that Sura/Surya group of planets> > are> > > > lead

> > > > > > by> > > > > > > > > > > > Surya as> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahamkara?> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Are you saying that the Vedas adoring Surya> > Narayan as> > > > a> > > > > > > > witness

> > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > all actions (Sakshi) is an individuality creating> > > > Ahamkara

> > > > > > > > > > > > Principle> > > > > > > > > > > > > > and not an impersonal transcendental intelligence> > > > > > principle?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please explain why Surya as Ahamkara should be> > > > referred to

> > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Paramatma, the soul of all and `Jagadaikha> > > > chakshusay',> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > eye> > > > > > > > > > > > of the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > three worlds?> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > nitish> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40grou> > > >

ps.com>> > > > > > > > > > <> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa% <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ??? ??? ??????> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear List, Namaskar

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Why hasn't anyone started talking about the> > eight> > > > > > bondages> > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > > the atma?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ahamkara (surya), Manas (chandra), Prakriti> > (rahu),

> > > > > > Akasha

> > > > > > > > > > > > (guru), Agni> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (mangala), Jala (shukra), Vayu (shani) and> > Prithvi

> > > > > > (budha).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And how these eight bondages map into the eight

> > > > spokes> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > kala> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > chakra, which are simultaneously the eight

> > spokes of> > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > anahata chakra.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Really any talk on the atma and its EIGHT

> > karakas is> > > > > > futile> > > > > > > > > > > > without any> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of this.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yours sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen - SJC Guru> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jaimini SJC - Denmark

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > email: visti@ <visti@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For consultations, free mp3's and articles

> > visit:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://srigaruda.com <

http://srigaruda.com>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

http://srigaruda.com <http://srigaruda.com>>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Promila Chitkara wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Sharat,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do you not think that " serving others " comes> > > > naturally> > > > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > > > to a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > handful people? There maybe people who want to> > > > serve

> > > > > > their> > > > > > > > > > > > families;> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > however, that is not selfless service in the

> > true> > > > > > sense of> > > > > > > > > > > > the term.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Because we know very well that in happiness

> > and> > > > > > > > contentment> > > > > > > > > > > > of our> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > families lies our happiness and growth! So

> > it's> > > > purely> > > > > > > > > > > > selfish.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sharat <gidoc@>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40grou> > > >

ps.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > <> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa% <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > > > > > > 40>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:23:04 AM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Re: Re: Jupiter as AK (to

> > > > Tijanaji,> > > > > > > > > > > > Nitish and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > v_reality)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ||Namah Shivaya||> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sundeep,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Good observations, I was following this thread

> > as> > > > well> > > > > > but> > > > > > > > > > > > really> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > found the ' ego ' bit coming in too quickly.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > English words cant describe so well ' ahankar> > '> > > > and '> > > > > > > > aham'

> > > > > > > > > > > > which are> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > different and I agree that one cannot see this> > > > only in

> > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > AK.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > However> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > as you say, Sun AK needs to learn to serve

> > others> > > > as> > > > > > it> > > > > > > > does> > > > > > > > > > > > not come> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > naturally to them. And you cant take ' I '

> > away> > > > from> > > > > > them> > > > > > > > so> > > > > > > > > > > > easily> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > but perhaps if one wants to merge with

> > Paramatma,> > > > then> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > '> > > > > > > > > > > > I '> > > > > > > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > have to merge in to ' Him '.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sharat> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ** vedicastrostudent <

vedicastrost> > > > udent@>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > *To:* sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa <sohamsa%40grou> >

ps.com> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > > 40>>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > *Sent:* Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:56 PM

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > *Subject:* Re: Jupiter as AK (to

> > > > Tijanaji,> > > > > > > > Nitish> > > > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > v_reality)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijanaji and Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have been reading your exchange with> > interest in> > > > the> > > > > > > > hope

> > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > learning something new, but I find myself> > > > disagreeing

> > > > > > > > subtly> > > > > > > > > > > > > > in the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > essence of what you say. In fact, deep down in

> > the> > > > > > > > exchange> > > > > > > > > > > > I find> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > this statement made by " v_reality " which makes

> > a> > > > lot> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > sense> > > > > > > > > > > > > > to me:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > " Can this also be understood at a different

> > level> > > > as> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > effacement> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of 'self' in a spiritual sense? " .

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here is my take - I have none of the> > scriptural

> > > > > > knowledge> > > > > > > > > > > > you both> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > have, only I have seen several Sun AK people:

> > I> > > > dont> > > > > > think> > > > > > > > > > > > it is> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > fair to say that Sun AK people are egotistic.

> > See,> > > > > > English> > > > > > > > > > > > > > also has> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > a lot of words which have subtly different

> > > > meanings,> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > right> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > one has to be used. An egotistic person is one

> > who> > > > has> > > > > > a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > exaggerated> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sense of self-importance. Almost everyone in

> > this> > > > > > world> > > > > > > > has> > > > > > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (and you are fooling yourself if you deny it),

> > it> > > > is> > > > > > plain> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrong to> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > observe a person have Sun AK and

> > simultaneously> > > > > > observe> > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > > > he also> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > has an exaggerated sense of self importance

> > and> > > > say> > > > > > " yes,> > > > > > > > > > > > that is> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what the Sun AK does to him " . I can cite

> > hundreds> > > > of> > > > > > > > people> > > > > > > > > > > > I know> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > who are very self important and DONT have Sun

> > AK,> > > > and> > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > > > > only> > > > > > > > > > > > > > that

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > may not even have a strong Sun in their chart.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I personally think the only statement that can

> > be> > > > > > observed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > repeatedly with Sun AK people is that they are> > > > > > egocentric

> > > > > > > > > > > > i.e.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > their> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > view of the world is based on the individual

> > > > rather> > > > > > than> > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > society. They may or may not be egotistical (

> > i.e.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > egocentricity does> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > not imply self importance) - the AK simply

> > makes> > > > them> > > > > > go> > > > > > > > > > > > through> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > experiences in life such that their core self

> > is> > > > > > tested.> > > > > > > > How> > > > > > > > > > > > they> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > respond to it depends probably on lots of

> > other> > > > > > > > astrological> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > factors. The only statement I can safely make,> > > > based

> > > > > > on> > > > > > > > pure> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > experience, is that Sun AK people are guided> > to

> > > > > > divinity> > > > > > > > > > > > through> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > experiences of the self, consequently their

> > view> > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > > egocentric.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I know one Sun AK woman (dont know if I can

> > share> > > > her> > > > > > > > data)> > > > > > > > > > > > > > who was> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > molested (by her own professor) and denied a

> > > > higher> > > > > > degree> > > > > > > > > > > > > > that she> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > worked hard for, then get married and then

> > > > divorced,> > > > > > then> > > > > > > > > > > > have her> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mom die of cancer in a rather painful way,

> > then> > > > have> > > > > > her> > > > > > > > > > > > > > brother get> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > divorced in a messy lawsuit (and then leave

> > her> > > > too),> > > > > > then> > > > > > > > > > > > > > (she) get> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > married again and her husband develop terminal

> > > > cancer> > > > > > very> > > > > > > > > > > > soon> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > afterward. Net result: she cant seem to find a

> > > > strong> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > consistent> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > support outside of herself - she has become

> > self> > > > > > reliant> > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > only> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > finds consistent happiness in

> > meditation/reiki.> > > > She is> > > > > > > > > > > > probably> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > egotistical in some degree too, but not in any

> > > > > > outstanding> > > > > > > > > > > > way at> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > all, and probably much less than all the

> > people> > > > around> > > > > > > > her..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Consequently, I really dispute the fact that

> > Sun> > > > AK> > > > > > people> > > > > > > > > > > > must> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > learn to " reduce their ego " . That is simply a

> > > > general> > > > > > > > lesson> > > > > > > > > > > > > > for all> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of mankind. Sun AK people's AK will guide them

> > > > towards> > > > > > > > > > > > divinity> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > through experiences that make them focus on

> > > > themselves> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > search> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > for the truth: now that's the statement I find

> > > > much> > > > > > more> > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > point.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Comments?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sundeep

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25>

> > > > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > >

40>,> > > > > > > > > > nix nixen

> > > > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@ ..>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Only from one simple statement of yours " It

> > is> > > > not> > > > > > > > always> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > possible for me... " i read that your AK must

> > be> > > > > > nothing> > > > > > > > less> > > > > > > > > > > > than> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sun. Am i right? If yes, then i think i`m on

> > the> > > > right> > > > > > way> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > finding answers on my queries.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijana,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raja Yoga is the yoga of soul with paramatma> > -> > > > > > > > > > > > deep/shallow,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > material/spiritual - all kind of things have> > a> > > > basis> > > > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > paramatma. Thus, even Raja-bhanga yoga has a> > > > basis

> > > > > > i.e.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > separation> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > soul from paramatma (which is illusory only

> > > > though)> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > hence> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > material/spiritual loss depending on the

> > kind of> > > > > > karma> > > > > > > > > > > > involved.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As the lord of a sign, a planet rules a 12th> > > > part of> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > consciousness, relatively :). Thus, in part,

> > it> > > > > > becomes> > > > > > > > its> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > responsibility to guide the affairs of that

> > > > > > sign/house> > > > > > > > > > > > towards> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > fulfillment. You may explore it further.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It is not always possible for me to answer

> > to> > > > your> > > > > > > > specific> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > queries.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hopefully, in time, you will discover the

> > truth> > > > of> > > > > > your> > > > > > > > > > > > queries.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > best regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nitish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <

sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > > > > > " tijanadamjanovic "

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes, all must serve. The questions raised

> > in> > > > these> > > > > > > > > > > > discussions> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > on Atma> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > karakas were on the specific way of

> > serving.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If we say that Sun AK must learn> > principles of> > > > > > artha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > shastra to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > serve,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the same stands for Ma and Ju AK? How to

> > > > > > > > differentiate? I> > > > > > > > > > > > > > assume> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > are taking karakatvas of the houses into> > > > account> > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > > > > > > (2nd, 6th,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 10th)?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Sun/Raja gets service on the throne,

> > but> > > > > > regarding> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > spirituality> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and Atma this is related to real Raja yoga

> > > > whose> > > > > > > > deepest> > > > > > > > > > > > > > meaning> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > inseparable from 10th house of indriyas> > (refer> > > > > > > > > > > > Vivekananda) .

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Only in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that sense we can talk of Janaka or the

> > > > perfect> > > > > > King.> > > > > > > > > > > > What> > > > > > > > > > > > > > artha

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > shastra principles you had in mind?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa%

<sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > > 40>,> > > > > > > > > > " yeeahoo_99 " > > > > > > > > > > > > <

nitish.arya@ >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > || Om TAT SAT ||

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To fulfill ones own dharma is what you

> > > > > > probably> > > > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > mind

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mentioning Gita in this context.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Context that was intended is Gita> > Chapter> > > > > > 3,sloka> > > > > > > > 22.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All must work if the lord of the cosmos

> > has> > > > > > chosen> > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > work.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thus,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > there is nothing specific that only SUN> > AK> > > > has> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > " serve " , all> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > AKs> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > " serve " .

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But, are you implying that Sun AK

> > gives a> > > > > > person> > > > > > > > > > > > akin to> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Janaka?!

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes, Sun AK gives a person akin to

> > Janaka -> > > > > > > > > > > > jivanmukta -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > provided> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > enough effort has been put in.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Are you determing dharma based on

> > this?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > No, Sun AK need not be 9th lord.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Will you advise Sun AK people to take

> > > > > > > > Dhartharastra> > > > > > > > > > > > as an> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > example!

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The attitude of service is seen from 6th

> > > > house.> > > > > > Leo> > > > > > > > > > > > being a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dharma

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > trikona sign fulfills its purpose of> > service> > > > > > through> > > > > > > > > > > > 10th

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > house of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Artha, which is 6th from it. So a Sun AK

> > > > should> > > > > > > > learn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > principles of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > artha shastra to serve.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > So, again, what Raja will hardly ever

> > do> > > > is> > > > > > > > serving.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All souls have to " Serve " only as there

> > is> > > > > > nothing> > > > > > > > else> > > > > > > > > > > > > > to be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > done

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in the three worlds because Krishna has> > > > already> > > > > > > > > > > > achieved

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > everything> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that is there to achieve in the three

> > > > > > worlds(refer> > > > > > > > > > > > Gita).> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Those who> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > do not serve, are reborn to learn to

> > serve,> > > > > > whatever> > > > > > > > be> > > > > > > > > > > > > > their> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > AK.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Swami Vivekananda` s Dharm bhava lord

> > was> > > > Sun> > > > > > AK> > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > lagna in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dhanus

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (extraordinary combination for> > unselfish> > > > > > giving by> > > > > > > > > > > > > > itself).

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But do you think it`s a coincidence> > that> > > > His> > > > > > > > Master

> > > > > > > > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > exalted> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn in 9th

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > bhava and Rahu AK? What do you think,> > why> > > > even> > > > > > > > Swami

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > needed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > these?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > One is not re-born after exhausting his> > > > > > > > karma/desires.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thus,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > vivekananda (Rahu PiK) came here to> > exhaust> > > > his> > > > > > > > > > > > remaining

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > karma/> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > desires with Ramakrishna (Rahu AK).

> > There is> > > > no> > > > > > more> > > > > > > > > > > > > > substance> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > this than a past-life karmic> > relationship of> > > > the> > > > > > two

> > > > > > > > > > > > which> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > continued> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in this birth also.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > NITISH

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@

..com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > >

40>,> > > > > > > > > > " tijana " > > > > > > > > > > > > <nix_nixen@>> > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Nitish,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your elaboration would be even more

> > > > brilliant> > > > > > if> > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > just answer

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > my question.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To fulfill ones own dharma is what you

> > > > > > probably> > > > > > > > had> > > > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > mind

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mentioning> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gita in this context. But, are you

> > > > implying> > > > > > that> > > > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > AK> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > gives a

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > person akin to Janaka?! Are you> > determing> > > > > > dharma> > > > > > > > > > > > based on

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > this? Will> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you advise Sun AK people to take

> > > > Dhartharastra> > > > > > as> > > > > > > > an> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > example!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > So, again, what Raja will hardly ever

> > do> > > > is> > > > > > > > serving.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Swami Vivekananda` s Dharm bhava lord

> > was> > > > Sun> > > > > > AK> > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > lagna in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dhanus

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (extraordinary combination for> > unselfish> > > > > > giving by> > > > > > > > > > > > > > itself).

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But do> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > think it`s a coincidence that His

> > Master> > > > had> > > > > > > > exalted> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > in 9th

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > bhava and Rahu AK? What do you think,> > why> > > > even> > > > > > > > Swami

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > needed> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > these?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Warm regards,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tijana> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa@

..com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <sohamsa% <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>

> > <sohamsa%25>> > > > <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > <sohamsa%25> <sohamsa%25>> > > > > > > >

40>,> > > > > > > > > > " yeeahoo_99 " > > > > > > > > > > > > <nitish.arya@ >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > || Om Tat Sat ||

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Tijana,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What is the thing that Raja will> > > > hardly> > > > > > ever> > > > > > > > do?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Read up Gita, arthashastra and

> > ancient> > > > texts> > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > show> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > what

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > all a> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Raja has to do to ensure that his

> > > > subjects> > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > > > > protected> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > progress> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > on the upward evolutionary path.

> > Look at> > > > > > > > krishna,> > > > > > > > > > > > Janaka> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ChandraGupta Maurya and you will> > > > understand> > > > > > > > > > > > whatever

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that " hardly> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ever do " equates to.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise, going by your statement,> > AK> > > > > > wouldn't> > > > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > anything> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > being> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the king of the horoscope and the

> > rest> > > > of> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > karakas (BK,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > PiK,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Puk,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > GK) i.e. his subjects will follow

> > the> > > > suit!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Actually, the mantra is " Shiva jnane

> > > > Jiva> > > > > > Seva " > > > > > > > > > > > > (serving> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > every

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > being as the full manifestation of> > God)> > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Narendranath

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > received> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > from his Master Ramakrishna who had

> > Sun> > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > Aquarius.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being Sun AK, Vivekananda had> > developed> > > > > > peculiar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sharpness

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > perception and assimilation that

> > > > empowered> > > > > > him> > > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > unusual power> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > pick up 'the gems' from the talks of> > his> > > > > > Master.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > With Sun in Sagittarius, he could,> > as> > > > > > compared> > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > others,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > easily> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 'see' the deep meaning in the words

> > of> > > > Sri> > > > > > > > > > > > Ramakrishna,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > even> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > though

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the Master told them in simple> > language> > > > (Aq> > > > > > > > Sun),

> > > > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > never as> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > preaching.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > With its dispositor Jupiter in

> > Libra,> > > > > > gradually> > > > > > > > > > > > Swami> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vivekananda

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > started assimilating tips and hints> > on> > > > > > practical> > > > > > > > > > > > Vedanta

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > benefit individual and collective

> > life> > > > in> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > society.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > " ...For spiritual persons Sun as> > AK> > > > should> > > > > > be

> > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jupiter`s> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > signs

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (Shiva jnane...), otherwise it`s> > very> > > > hard> > > > > > > > > > > > task... "

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Putting up statements like you have

> > done> > > > is> > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wise. Sri> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yukteswar

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Giri, has Sun AK placed in Aries and> > had> > > > > > > > attained> > > > > > > > > > > > > > highest

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > level> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > spirituality. Even if Sun AK is

> > placed> > > > in> > > > > > Libra,> > > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > be the

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > most> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > spiritual person.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > AK shows the spiritual power of a

> > sign> > > > over> > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > rest of> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > signs/> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > planets in the chart and this

> > spiritual> > > > > > power> > > > > > > > > > > > manifests> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > through

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > dispositor of AK and its sign

> > placement.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > ...[Message clipped]