IndiaDivine.org

Extent of Nabhasa yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Guruji,Recently I have seen a chart with a Nabhasa yoga - "sakti yoga - all planets in 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th houses". The results are supposed to make a person unhappy, poor, and lazy.In the chart there is also Mahapurusha yoga of exalted Mangal with digbala in the 10th house, and it is also Lagna Lord and conjoined Moon. This is supposed to give extraordinary results.So, my question, does the Nabhasa yoga dominate and restrict the chart and are there any methods for interpreting it?Some details about the person:* She has a very slow and distinct way of speaking.* Her Mother is a lesbian* She had an alternative education* She recently broke up with her partner, to whom she got pregnant and had a

termination.Looking forward to your insights.Respectfully,Michal

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Hare RamaKrishnaDear Michal.Today I was thinking of a Nabhasa yoga in a chart from 10-1st house as well.!I was thinking how the influence of Argala, not only from the planets , but from reverse argala from nodes plays into the results. You might want to incorporate argala into your analysis for more insight...There was a lengthy article in JD from the Puri , SJC conference on "planetary yogas" by Mr. Goel on "Nabhasa yogas" I think that was in 2004? I was going to look it up to research the chart I'm looking at.These types of charts are very interesting to study.Best wishesLakshmiMichal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Guruji,Recently I have seen a chart with a Nabhasa yoga - "sakti yoga - all planets in 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th houses". The results are supposed to make a person unhappy, poor, and lazy.In the chart there is also Mahapurusha yoga of exalted Mangal with digbala in the 10th house, and it is also Lagna Lord and conjoined Moon. This is supposed to give extraordinary results.So, my question, does the Nabhasa yoga dominate and restrict the chart and are there any methods for interpreting it?Some details about the person:* She has a very slow and distinct way of speaking.* Her Mother is a lesbian* She had an alternative education* She recently broke up with her partner, to whom she got pregnant and

had a termination.Looking forward to your insights.Respectfully,Michal Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.