IndiaDivine.org

Is there something like -PROMISE of horoscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste scholars,

Can anybody write me in detail and exact meaning of PROMISE in horoscope prediction. Now a days nearabout all astrologers have started giving zig zag predictions ( with hint of remedies).Come on then where is the promise.

If suppose shani in 12 th house , will not give marriage( i dont know other semi conditions), then astrologer must tell boldly - NO MARRIAGE AT ANY COST.In this way astrologers can set an example of treating astrology as mathematical science.

So , there should not be search of antaras , pratyantaras, utpanna dashas,gochars in order to fit a matchable timing for an event ( MARRIAGE).This will not only give reputation to this beautiful mathematical science but also help students of astrology to have big heart of atleast dealing in some sensible way ( otherwise this student will feel as if lost in infinite molecules of matter,with no fixed rules).

Its a serious question , whether there is anything called as PROMISE in horoscope exists or not?? I have seen various astrologers busy in just impressing clients ( whether on monetary grounds or charity ), making clients wait for events, doing researches whole life,confusing them, fighting there professional competitions,giving doyans of remedies,etc....

Now i am serious , so is the expectation of mine from u all .Please answer it with in your real experience only( not bookish or your gurus language)

thanks,

so nice of u,

dheeraj khosla, delhi

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Hare Rama Krishna.Dear Dheeraj,Life is not black or white, but shades of everything in between,thus the horoscope reflects that. Some people lead quiet simple lives and others lead complicated fast moving lives in many continents.So there is no cut and dry single placement.It is the integration of the many facets of the unique individual horoscope that tests each astrologers aptitude..A good astrologer uses his intuition and talent for balancing all the influences in the janma kundali into a picture of hope and encouragement for the client.Some people only want to hear certain things and it makes the astrologers job hard if he only wants to tell the truth,There is a fine line sometimes between telling the truth and not discouraging a person about their chart.Besides.. there is always the Supreme controller who can alter the lives of man as he chooses.And , are we so bold and be certain that we always have the accurate

birth time?If making predictions could be made based on one placement then astrology would be a simple science.With regardsLakshmidheeraj khosla <khosladheeraj wrote: Namaste scholars, Can anybody write me in detail and

exact meaning of PROMISE in horoscope prediction. Now a days nearabout all astrologers have started giving zig zag predictions ( with hint of remedies).Come on then where is the promise. If suppose shani in 12 th house , will not give marriage( i dont know other semi conditions), then astrologer must tell boldly - NO MARRIAGE AT ANY COST.In this way astrologers can set an example of treating astrology as mathematical science. So , there should not be search of antaras ,

pratyantaras, utpanna dashas,gochars in order to fit a matchable timing for an event ( MARRIAGE).This will not only give reputation to this beautiful mathematical science but also help students of astrology to have big heart of atleast dealing in some sensible way ( otherwise this student will feel as if lost in infinite molecules of matter,with no fixed rules). Its a serious question , whether there is anything called as PROMISE in horoscope exists or not?? I have seen various astrologers busy in

just impressing clients ( whether on monetary grounds or charity ), making clients wait for events, doing researches whole life,confusing them, fighting there professional competitions,giving doyans of remedies,etc.... Now i am serious , so is the expectation of mine from u all .Please answer it with in your real experience only( not bookish or your gurus language) thanks, so nice of u, dheeraj khosla, delhi Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.