IndiaDivine.org

Answer---Please attempt this prasna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||Om Gurave Namah||Dear Sourav, Supriti, Michal & JyotishisThankyou for your effort. Sourav, You have tried to do good analysis but not close enough to the event.Supriti, You were correct in saying that event should come from the 3rd house. Hope after knowing the answer you will try to justify your basis of pointing out the 3rd house.Michal, Thanks, I knew myself that it was tough. But effort was important.The event is very sad...---------------------------The youngest brother of these brothers had died on the day and time of the event. ---------------------------He was ill for more than a month and died in hospital. Doctors were not able to diagnose the diseases on time, rather after listening their experience I think that god was not on his side. He was being treated for the heart diseases but there was water in his lungs which was causing breathlessness and putting more pressure on the heart. All in the hand of destiny, the doctors never asked for the x-ray to be done of the chest which would have shown the problem. Infact own their own once they got his xray done on 8th of september 2007 which was lost in transit and they did not pay attention to that further. Finally on 17th september evening doctors referred him for x-ray but he died in the morning next day before the reports came out.He was recently married. He has survived his wife who is in the 5th month of pregnancy.Now we can try and correlate the entire event from the brothers and his wife chart also. Another thing to consider is that they are planning to marry his wife to his brother the native ,2 since she is young and will have responsibility of the child also. We need to see all the combinations in their chart and do a case study. I am attaching he chart of her wife also. ------------------------------Natal Chart 1-MaleDate:          October 5, 1973Time:          2:15:00 amPlace:       New Delhi, India-------------------------------Natal Chart 2-MaleDate:          August 26, 1978Time:          12:20:00 amPlace:       New Delhi, India------------------------------Event ChartDate:          September 18, 2007Time:          7:30:00 amPlace:       New Delhi, India-------------------------------Native 3: Died         October 25, 1980Time:          9:20:00 pmPlace:       New Delhi, India-------------------------------Wife of native 3Natal ChartDate:          July 11, 1985Time:          9:30:00 pmTime Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place:         77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"               New Delhi, India-------------------------------May god bless all.

Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia On 04-Oct-07, at 5:43 PM, Sourav wrote:|| Hare Raama Krsna |||| Durgaa Saranam ||Dear Ajay,                         Namaskar. I overlooked that you have given exact event time and hence asking for specific event. It is difficult to tell but looking as Tithi pravesh charts, some understanding is possible.For native born in 1973, TP-2006 shows event in Ra-Ju-Me Tithi Astottari Dasa. Rahu is 8th lord in the 9th in MKS indicating misfortune to the 9th house. Jupiter is 9th lord placed 8th from own house (Pisces) and hence cannot protect own house. Misfortune related to 9th is again indicated. Ra-Ju-Me are also marakas to Surya the  karaka for father.In D-12, taking 9th house as father's lagna, Surya is maraka to the 9th house in 8th from the 9th. A9 and A8 are conjoining and under paapakartari. Maraka to A9 is Venus conjoining Mercury, the Hora Lord.Let us see TP-2007 chart of native born on 1978. In this chart running dasa was Ve-Su-Ve. Venus is retrograde in the 9th house. But Venus is in exchange with Chandra and will give chandra's result. Chandra is 9th lord and conjoins 6th lord Mars in MKS. Surya is afflicted and is maraka to the 9th house. In D-12, Venus is Maraka to A9 and Surya conjoins the other Maraka Mangal.Demise of father is a possibility.Best wishes,Sourav============================================sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia <ajayzharotia wrote:>> > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > Dear Sourav, Namaskaar> > Thanks for your wonderful analysis. its is some what true in aspect > of enmity between two brothers. The native-2 infact sometime indulge > into beating the native-1 inspite being younger to him. But still the > event is not being addressed in your comments.> > I manage to get the data of the youngest one also. If it helps. I > know it is tough one because it is not easy to co relate an event in > 3 charts. Your effort is very much appreciated.> > > > > Native-3> > Natal Chart> > October 25, 1980> Time: 9:20:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"> New Delhi, India> > Best Regards> > Ajay Zharotia> ajayzharotia > > > On 04-Oct-07, at 2:44 PM, Sourav wrote:> > > > >> > Dear Ajay,> > namaskar. Please permit me to participate.> >> > Let A, B, C be the three brothers in order of their ages. We have > > got charts of B and C. Naming the brothers as B and C helps in > > writing.> >> > Rasi Chart of B: Per Vimsottari Chandra dasa, Ra-Ju-Ra was running. > > Rahu is 8th lord in the 6th debilitated and conjoins lagnesha > > Chandra and 6th lord (enemy) is debilitated in the 7th. 6th lord > > also happens to be 9th lord and hence indicate father/guru/elder. > > Debility of Rahu especially eclipsing Chandra indicates a mishap > > viz. arguments, fighting back-stabbing etc. debility of Guru > > indicates that his (B's) enemy is not strong. Guru being in the > > 9th from AL will protect B. Because Pakalagna is weak and Pakaesha > > is also weak, health can be affected (due to use of alcohol, > > narcotics etc.) Rahu is also aspecting Sani-ketu combination and > > since Ak is involved, this is a strong pisacha Badhaka.> >> > Parasari Drekkana Chart of B: Lagna is in Pisces, an even sign and > > hence house counting is in reverse direction. Brother C should be > > seen from the 3rd from lagna and because of reverse counting the > > house is Capricorn with its lord Sani in libra. Let us take libra > > as the lagna of brother C. This lagna of C happens to be 6th-8th > > with Pisces (lagna of B) and hence enmity is indicated. 5th lord is > > Rahu in debility in the 3rd and 6th lord Guru is in debility in the > > 4th (sukhasthana) with Surya the 11th lord. In the 11th house > > Mangal is retrograde and conjoins Chandra and can lead to anger > > issues directed towards B.> >> > Chaturaseeti Sama Dasa also indicated problems in the 6th house of > > Rasi chart.> >> > Rasi Chart of C: Moon is in exaltation in the rasi chart and hence > > we can use Vimsottari Chandra Dasa. Moon exalted in lagna and 3rd > > house with two strong benefics indicate a gentle natured person. > > Lagnesh is in the 5th in debility and afflicted by Rahu and Mangal > > constitutes a curse of wife from previous birth. Because this is in > > the 5th house it is likely to happen in and around the age of child > > birth which is quite likely at the present period. Retrograde > > mercury is AK and AK is involved in this curse at it lords the 5th > > house. Moola dasa of Rahu - Budha is running and this curse is > > coming to light. Vimsottari Chandra dasa of Ra-Ve-Ju is indicating > > similar circumstances with Jupiter not allowing him to fight back. > > The situation will remain unstable in the next pratyantar of Sani > > conjoining Surya in inimical rasi with A6.> >> > Parasari Drekkana Chart of C: Lagna in Capricorn (even sign) > > indicates counting backwards. Third from Capricorn is Pisces and > > hence its lord Guru in Cancer indicates lagna of the brother B. > > Again we find Rahu afflicting lagnesh Chandra in the third as in > > B's natal chart. Cancer is in 7-7 relationship with Capricorn and > > hence this brother does not feel inimical towards elder B. Venus is > > badhakesh for Cancer lagna and is aspected by Rahu. 8th lord Rahu > > afflicts Lagna lord. Sani aspects it from the 6th and 6th lord > > afflicts lagna and is exalted.> >> > I think the event is unfortunate and some clash is possible with > > court cases.> >> > Best wishes,> >> > Sourav> >> >> > ---- > > ---------> >> >> >> >> > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ > > wrote:> > >> > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > >> > > Dear Supriti, Namaskaar> > >> > > It seems nobody is interest in attempting the quiz. Everybody is> > > happy and comfortable (including me) to do reverse engineering of > > the> > > chart. At least you have shown courage to take a step forward. I> > > really appreciate your effort. I will wait for one more day for> > > comments from other.> > >> > > Best Regards> > >> > > Jai jagannath> > >> > > Ajay Zharotia> > > ajayzharotia@> > >> > >> > >> > > On 03-Oct-07, at 7:37 PM, supriti108 wrote:> > >> > > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > > > Dear Ajay,> > > >> > > > My analysis shows a 3rd and 7th house related event. Possibly an> > > > accident.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Supriti> > > >> > > > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > >> > > > > > Sorry, one correction, one more brother is youngest not the> > > > eldest> > > > > > one. I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted > > that.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Best Regards> > > > >> > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > > > 2 October 2007 11:16:47 PM GMT+05:30> > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > Re: Please attempt this prasna> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > >> > > > > > No, not in between them but rather one more brother the eldest> > > > one.> > > > > > I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted that.> > > > > >> > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Jai Jagannath> > > > > >> > > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 02-Oct-07, at 10:35 PM, Lakshmi Kary wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> Hare Rama Krishna> > > > > >> Dear Ajay,> > > > > >> Thanks for the quiz,> > > > > >> are there any siblings born in between these two brothers?> > > > > >> thanks> > > > > >> Lakshmi> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ wrote:> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Dear Jyotishis> > > > > >>> > > > > >> An important event occurred which had an impact on the > > life of> > > > these> > > > > >> two brothers> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Deatils of the chart and event charts are below. I > > appreciate if> > > > > >> scholars and members attempt the quiz. it will help us to > > see one> > > > > >> event from the chart of two different people and give us > > lot of> > > > > >> opportunity to learn finer aspect of life. Charts are also> > > > attached.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > >> Natal Chart 1-Male> > > > > >>> > > > > >> October 5, 1973> > > > > >> Time: 2:15:00 am> > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > >> Natal Chart 2-Male> > > > > >>> > > > > >> August 26, 1978> > > > > >> Time: 12:20:00 am> > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > >> Event Chart> > > > > >>> > > > > >> September 18, 2007> > > > > >> Time: 7:30:00 am> > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> > > > > >> Best Regards> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Jai Jagannath> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia> > > > > >> ajayzharotia@> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Ajay,It is a tragic story indeed, and my heart goes out to those involved. And thank you for the opportunity to participate. I was looking at the 11th from AL for finances, but I never clicked to think that this house also shows the younger brother as the AL is an even sign. A really good lesson for me.Thank you,MichalAjay Zharotia <ajayzharotiasohamsa Sent: Friday, October 5, 2007 7:08:41 PM Answer---Please attempt this prasna||Om Gurave Namah||Dear Sourav,

Supriti, Michal & JyotishisThankyou for your effort.Sourav, You have tried to do good analysis but not close enough to the event.Supriti, You were correct in saying that event should come from the 3rd house. Hope after knowing the answer you will try to justify your basis of pointing out the 3rd house.Michal, Thanks, I knew myself that it was tough. But effort was important.The event is very sad...---------------------------The youngest brother of these brothers had died on the day and time of the event.---------------------------He was ill for more than a month and died in hospital. Doctors

were not able to diagnose the diseases on time, rather after listening their experience I think that god was not on his side. He was being treated for the heart diseases but there was water in his lungs which was causing breathlessness and putting more pressure on the heart. All in the hand of destiny, the doctors never asked for the x-ray to be done of the chest which would have shown the problem. Infact own their own once they got his xray done on 8th of september 2007 which was lost in transit and they did not pay attention to that further. Finally on 17th september evening doctors referred him for x-ray but he died in the morning next day before the reports came out.He was recently married. He has survived his wife who is in the 5th month of pregnancy.Now we can try and

correlate the entire event from the brothers and his wife chart also. Another thing to consider is that they are planning to marry his wife to his brother the native ,2 since she is young and will have responsibility of the child also. We need to see all the combinations in their chart and do a case study. I am attaching he chart of her wife also.------------------------------Natal Chart 1-Male October 5, 1973Time: 2:15:00 amPlace: New Delhi, India-------------------------------Natal Chart 2-Male August 26, 1978Time: 12:20:00

amPlace: New Delhi, India------------------------------Event Chart September 18, 2007Time: 7:30:00 amPlace: New Delhi, India-------------------------------Native 3: Died October 25, 1980Time: 9:20:00 pmPlace: New Delhi, India-------------------------------Wife of native 3Natal Chart July 11, 1985Time: 9:30:00 pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of

GMT)Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00" New Delhi, India-------------------------------May god bless all.Best RegardsAjay ZharotiaajayzharotiaOn 04-Oct-07, at 5:43 PM, Sourav wrote:> || Hare Raama Krsna ||> || Durgaa Saranam ||>> Dear Ajay,> Namaskar. I overlooked that you have given > exact event time and hence asking for specific event. It is > difficult to tell but looking as Tithi pravesh charts, some > understanding is possible.>> For native born in 1973, TP-2006 shows

event in Ra-Ju-Me Tithi > Astottari Dasa. Rahu is 8th lord in the 9th in MKS indicating > misfortune to the 9th house. Jupiter is 9th lord placed 8th from > own house (Pisces) and hence cannot protect own house. Misfortune > related to 9th is again indicated. Ra-Ju-Me are also marakas to > Surya the karaka for father.In D-12, taking 9th house as father's > lagna, Surya is maraka to the 9th house in 8th from the 9th. A9 and > A8 are conjoining and under paapakartari. Maraka to A9 is Venus > conjoining Mercury, the Hora Lord.>> Let us see TP-2007 chart of native born on 1978. In this chart > running dasa was Ve-Su-Ve. Venus is retrograde in the 9th house. > But Venus is in exchange with Chandra and will give chandra's > result. Chandra

is 9th lord and conjoins 6th lord Mars in MKS. > Surya is afflicted and is maraka to the 9th house. In D-12, Venus > is Maraka to A9 and Surya conjoins the other Maraka Mangal.>> Demise of father is a possibility.>> Best wishes,>> Sourav> ============================================>> sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia <ajayzharotia > wrote:> >> >> > ||Om Gurave Namah||> >> > Dear Sourav, Namaskaar> >> > Thanks for your wonderful analysis. its is some what true in aspect> > of enmity between two brothers. The native-2 infact sometime indulge> > into beating the native-1 inspite being younger to him. But still > the> > event is not being addressed in your comments.> >> > I manage to

get the data of the youngest one also. If it helps. I> > know it is tough one because it is not easy to co relate an event in> > 3 charts. Your effort is very much appreciated.> >> >> > > >> > Native-3> >> > Natal Chart> >> > October 25, 1980> > Time: 9:20:00 pm> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"> > New Delhi, India> >> > Best Regards> >> > Ajay Zharotia> > ajayzharotia >> >> >> > On 04-Oct-07, at 2:44 PM, Sourav wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Ajay,> > > namaskar. Please permit me to participate.> > >> > > Let A, B, C be the three brothers in order of their ages. We have>

> > got charts of B and C. Naming the brothers as B and C helps in> > > writing.> > >> > > Rasi Chart of B: Per Vimsottari Chandra dasa, Ra-Ju-Ra was > running.> > > Rahu is 8th lord in the 6th debilitated and conjoins lagnesha> > > Chandra and 6th lord (enemy) is debilitated in the 7th. 6th lord> > > also happens to be 9th lord and hence indicate father/guru/elder.> > > Debility of Rahu especially eclipsing Chandra indicates a mishap> > > viz. arguments, fighting back-stabbing etc. debility of Guru> > > indicates that his (B's) enemy is not strong. Guru being in the> > > 9th from AL will protect B. Because Pakalagna is weak and Pakaesha> > > is also weak, health can be affected (due to use of alcohol,> > > narcotics etc.) Rahu is also aspecting Sani-ketu combination

and> > > since Ak is involved, this is a strong pisacha Badhaka.> > >> > > Parasari Drekkana Chart of B: Lagna is in Pisces, an even sign and> > > hence house counting is in reverse direction. Brother C should be> > > seen from the 3rd from lagna and because of reverse counting the> > > house is Capricorn with its lord Sani in libra. Let us take libra> > > as the lagna of brother C. This lagna of C happens to be 6th-8th> > > with Pisces (lagna of B) and hence enmity is indicated. 5th > lord is> > > Rahu in debility in the 3rd and 6th lord Guru is in debility in > the> > > 4th (sukhasthana) with Surya the 11th lord. In the 11th house> > > Mangal is retrograde and conjoins Chandra and can lead to anger> > > issues directed towards B.> > >> >

> Chaturaseeti Sama Dasa also indicated problems in the 6th house of> > > Rasi chart.> > >> > > Rasi Chart of C: Moon is in exaltation in the rasi chart and hence> > > we can use Vimsottari Chandra Dasa. Moon exalted in lagna and 3rd> > > house with two strong benefics indicate a gentle natured person.> > > Lagnesh is in the 5th in debility and afflicted by Rahu and Mangal> > > constitutes a curse of wife from previous birth. Because this > is in> > > the 5th house it is likely to happen in and around the age of > child> > > birth which is quite likely at the present period. Retrograde> > > mercury is AK and AK is involved in this curse at it lords the 5th> > > house. Moola dasa of Rahu - Budha is running and this curse is> > > coming to light. Vimsottari

Chandra dasa of Ra-Ve-Ju is indicating> > > similar circumstances with Jupiter not allowing him to fight back.> > > The situation will remain unstable in the next pratyantar of Sani> > > conjoining Surya in inimical rasi with A6.> > >> > > Parasari Drekkana Chart of C: Lagna in Capricorn (even sign)> > > indicates counting backwards. Third from Capricorn is Pisces and> > > hence its lord Guru in Cancer indicates lagna of the brother B.> > > Again we find Rahu afflicting lagnesh Chandra in the third as in> > > B's natal chart. Cancer is in 7-7 relationship with Capricorn and> > > hence this brother does not feel inimical towards elder B. > Venus is> > > badhakesh for Cancer lagna and is aspected by Rahu. 8th lord Rahu> > > afflicts Lagna lord. Sani aspects it from the 6th and 6th

lord> > > afflicts lagna and is exalted.> > >> > > I think the event is unfortunate and some clash is possible with> > > court cases.> > >> > > Best wishes,> > >> > > Sourav> > >> > >> > > > ----> > > ---------> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > >> > > > Dear Supriti, Namaskaar> > > >> > > > It seems nobody is interest in attempting the quiz. Everybody is> > > > happy and comfortable (including me)

to do reverse > engineering of> > > the> > > > chart. At least you have shown courage to take a step forward. I> > > > really appreciate your effort. I will wait for one more day for> > > > comments from other.> > > >> > > > Best Regards> > > >> > > > Jai jagannath> > > >> > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > ajayzharotia@> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > On 03-Oct-07, at 7:37 PM, supriti108 wrote:> > > >> > > > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > > > > Dear Ajay,> > > > >> > > > > My analysis shows a 3rd and 7th house related event. > Possibly an> > > > > accident.> > > > >>

> > > > Regards> > > > > Supriti> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sorry, one correction, one more brother is youngest not > the> > > > > eldest> > > > > > > one. I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted> > > that.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > Ajay

Zharotia> > > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > > > > 2 October 2007 11:16:47 PM GMT+05:30> > > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > > Re: Please attempt this prasna> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > > >> > > > > > > No, not in between them but rather one more brother the > eldest> > > >

> one.> > > > > > > I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted that.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jai Jagannath> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 02-Oct-07, at 10:35 PM, Lakshmi Kary wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> Hare Rama Krishna> > > > > > >> Dear Ajay,> > > > > > >> Thanks for the quiz,> > > > > > >> are there any siblings born in between these

two > brothers?> > > > > > >> thanks> > > > > > >> Lakshmi> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ wrote:> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> Dear Jyotishis> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> An important event occurred which had an impact on the> > > life of> > > > > these> > > > > > >> two brothers> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> Deatils of the chart and event charts are below. I> > > appreciate if> > > > > > >>

scholars and members attempt the quiz. it will help us to> > > see one> > > > > > >> event from the chart of two different people and give us> > > lot of> > > > > > >> opportunity to learn finer aspect of life. Charts are > also> > > > > attached.> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > > >> Natal Chart 1-Male> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> October 5, 1973> > > > > > >> Time: 2:15:00 am> > > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > > >> Natal Chart 2-Male> > > > > > >>> >

> > > > >> August 26, 1978> > > > > > >> Time: 12:20:00 am> > > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > > >> Event Chart> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> September 18, 2007> > > > > > >> Time: 7:30:00 am> > > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> Best Regards> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> Jai

Jagannath> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > >> ajayzharotia@> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >>> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> >>> ||Om Gurave Namah||Dear Sourav, Supriti, Michal & JyotishisThankyou for your effort. Sourav, You have tried to do good analysis but not close enough to the event.Supriti, You were correct in saying that event should come from the 3rd house. Hope after knowing the answer you will try to justify your basis of pointing out the 3rd house.Michal, Thanks, I knew myself that it was tough. But effort was important.The event is very sad...---------------------------The youngest brother of these brothers had died on the day and time of the event. ---------------------------He was ill for more than a month and died in hospital. Doctors were not able to diagnose the diseases on time, rather after listening their experience I think that god was not on his side. He was being treated for the heart

diseases but there was water in his lungs which was causing breathlessness and putting more pressure on the heart. All in the hand of destiny, the doctors never asked for the x-ray to be done of the chest which would have shown the problem. Infact own their own once they got his xray done on 8th of september 2007 which was lost in transit and they did not pay attention to that further. Finally on 17th september evening doctors referred him for x-ray but he died in the morning next day before the reports came out.He was recently married. He has survived his wife who is in the 5th month of pregnancy.Now we can try and correlate the entire event from the brothers and his wife chart also. Another thing to consider is that they are

planning to marry his wife to his brother the native ,2 since she is young and will have responsibility of the child also. We need to see all the combinations in their chart and do a case study. I am attaching he chart of her wife also. ------------------------------Natal Chart 1-Male October 5, 1973Time: 2:15:00 amPlace: New Delhi, India-------------------------------Natal Chart 2-Male August 26, 1978Time: 12:20:00 amPlace: New Delhi, India------------------------------Event Chart

September 18, 2007Time: 7:30:00 amPlace: New Delhi, India-------------------------------Native 3: Died October 25, 1980Time: 9:20:00 pmPlace: New Delhi, India-------------------------------Wife of native 3Natal Chart July 11, 1985Time: 9:30:00 pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00" New Delhi, India-------------------------------May god bless all.Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia On 04-Oct-07, at 5:43 PM, Sourav wrote:|| Hare Raama Krsna |||| Durgaa Saranam ||Dear Ajay, Namaskar. I overlooked that you have given exact event time and hence asking for specific event. It is difficult to tell but looking as Tithi pravesh charts, some understanding is possible.For native born in 1973, TP-2006 shows event in Ra-Ju-Me Tithi Astottari Dasa. Rahu is 8th lord in the 9th in MKS indicating misfortune to the 9th house. Jupiter is 9th lord placed 8th from own house (Pisces) and hence cannot protect own house. Misfortune related to 9th is again indicated. Ra-Ju-Me are also marakas to Surya the karaka for father.In D-12, taking 9th house as father's lagna, Surya is maraka to the 9th house in 8th from the 9th. A9 and A8 are conjoining and under paapakartari. Maraka to A9 is Venus conjoining Mercury, the Hora Lord.Let us see TP-2007 chart of native born on 1978. In this chart running dasa was Ve-Su-Ve. Venus is retrograde in the 9th house. But Venus is in exchange with Chandra and will give chandra's result. Chandra is 9th lord and conjoins 6th lord Mars in MKS. Surya is afflicted and is maraka to the 9th house. In D-12, Venus is Maraka to A9 and Surya conjoins the other Maraka Mangal.Demise of father is a possibility.Best wishes,Sourav============================================sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia <ajayzharotia wrote:>> > ||Om Gurave

Namah||> > Dear Sourav, Namaskaar> > Thanks for your wonderful analysis. its is some what true in aspect > of enmity between two brothers. The native-2 infact sometime indulge > into beating the native-1 inspite being younger to him. But still the > event is not being addressed in your comments.> > I manage to get the data of the youngest

one also. If it helps. I > know it is tough one because it is not easy to co relate an event in > 3 charts. Your effort is very much appreciated.> > > > > Native-3> > Natal Chart> > October 25, 1980> Time: 9:20:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"> New Delhi, India> > Best Regards> > Ajay Zharotia> ajayzharotia > > > On 04-Oct-07, at 2:44 PM, Sourav wrote:> > > > >> > Dear Ajay,> > namaskar. Please permit me to participate.> >> > Let A, B, C be the three brothers in order of their ages. We have > > got charts of B and C. Naming the brothers as B and C helps in > > writing.> >> > Rasi Chart of B: Per Vimsottari Chandra dasa, Ra-Ju-Ra was running. > > Rahu is 8th lord in the 6th debilitated and conjoins lagnesha > > Chandra and 6th lord (enemy) is debilitated in the 7th. 6th lord > > also happens to be 9th lord and hence indicate father/guru/elder. > > Debility of Rahu especially eclipsing Chandra indicates a mishap > > viz. arguments, fighting back-stabbing etc. debility of Guru > > indicates that his (B's) enemy is not strong. Guru being in the > > 9th from AL will protect B. Because Pakalagna is weak and Pakaesha > > is also weak, health can be affected (due to use of alcohol, > > narcotics etc.) Rahu is also aspecting Sani-ketu combination and > > since Ak is involved, this is a strong pisacha Badhaka.> >> > Parasari Drekkana Chart of B: Lagna is in Pisces, an even sign and > > hence house counting is in reverse direction. Brother C should be > > seen from the 3rd from lagna and because of reverse counting the > > house is Capricorn with its lord Sani in libra. Let us take libra > > as the lagna of brother C. This lagna of C happens to be 6th-8th > > with Pisces (lagna of B) and hence enmity is indicated. 5th lord is > > Rahu in debility in the 3rd and 6th lord Guru is in debility in the

> > 4th (sukhasthana) with Surya the 11th lord. In the 11th house > > Mangal is retrograde and conjoins Chandra and can lead to anger > > issues directed towards B.> >> > Chaturaseeti Sama Dasa also indicated problems in the 6th house of > > Rasi chart.> >> > Rasi Chart of C: Moon is in exaltation in the rasi chart and hence > > we can use Vimsottari Chandra Dasa. Moon exalted in lagna and 3rd > > house with two strong benefics indicate a gentle natured person. > > Lagnesh is in the 5th in debility and afflicted by Rahu and Mangal > > constitutes a curse of wife from previous birth. Because this is in > > the 5th house it is likely to happen in and around the age of child > > birth which is quite likely at the present period. Retrograde > > mercury is AK and AK is involved in this curse at it lords the 5th > > house. Moola dasa of Rahu - Budha is running and this curse is > > coming to light. Vimsottari Chandra dasa of Ra-Ve-Ju is indicating > > similar circumstances with Jupiter not allowing him to fight back. > > The situation will remain unstable in the next pratyantar of Sani > > conjoining Surya in inimical rasi with A6.> >> > Parasari Drekkana Chart of C: Lagna in Capricorn (even sign) > > indicates counting backwards. Third from Capricorn is Pisces and > > hence its lord Guru in Cancer indicates lagna of the brother B. > > Again we find Rahu afflicting lagnesh Chandra in the third as in > > B's natal chart. Cancer is in 7-7 relationship with Capricorn and > > hence this brother does not feel inimical towards elder B. Venus is > > badhakesh for Cancer lagna and is aspected by Rahu. 8th lord Rahu > > afflicts Lagna lord. Sani aspects it from the 6th and 6th lord > > afflicts lagna and is exalted.> >> > I think the event is unfortunate and some clash is possible with > > court cases.> >> > Best wishes,> >> > Sourav> >> >> > ---- > > ---------> >> >> >> >> > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ > > wrote:> > >> > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > >> > > Dear Supriti, Namaskaar> > >> > > It seems nobody is interest in attempting the quiz. Everybody is> > > happy and comfortable (including me) to do reverse engineering of > >

the> > > chart. At least you have shown courage to take a step forward. I> > > really appreciate your effort. I will wait for one more day for> > > comments from other.> > >> > > Best Regards> > >> > > Jai jagannath> > >> > > Ajay Zharotia> > > ajayzharotia@> > >> > >> > >> > > On 03-Oct-07, at 7:37 PM, supriti108

wrote:> > >> > > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > > > Dear Ajay,> > > >> > > > My analysis shows a 3rd and 7th house related event. Possibly an> > > > accident.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Supriti> > > >> > > > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear

Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > >> > > > > > Sorry, one correction, one more brother is youngest not the> > > > eldest> > > > > > one. I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted > > that.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Best Regards>

> > > >> > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > > > 2 October 2007 11:16:47 PM

GMT+05:30> > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > Re: Please attempt this prasna> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > >> > > > > > No, not in between them but rather one more brother the eldest> > > > one.> > > > > > I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted that.> > > > > >> > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Jai Jagannath> > > > > >> > > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 02-Oct-07, at 10:35 PM, Lakshmi Kary wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> Hare Rama Krishna> > > > > >> Dear Ajay,> > > > > >> Thanks for the quiz,> > > > > >> are there any siblings born in between these two brothers?> > > > > >> thanks> > > > > >> Lakshmi> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ wrote:> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Dear Jyotishis> > > > > >>> > > > > >> An important event occurred which had an impact on

the > > life of> > > > these> > > > > >> two brothers> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Deatils of the chart and event charts are below. I > > appreciate if> > > > > >> scholars and members attempt the quiz. it will help us to > > see one> > >

> > >> event from the chart of two different people and give us > > lot of> > > > > >> opportunity to learn finer aspect of life. Charts are also> > > > attached.> > > > > >>> > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > >> Natal Chart 1-Male> > > > > >>> > > > > >> October 5, 1973> > > > > >> Time: 2:15:00 am> > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > >> Natal Chart 2-Male> > > > > >>> > > > > >> August 26, 1978> > > > > >> Time: 12:20:00 am> > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > >> Event Chart> > > > > >>> > > > > >> September 18, 2007> > > > > >> Time: 7:30:00 am> > > > > >> Place: New Delhi,

India> > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > >>> > > > >

>>> > > > > >> > > > > > >>> > > > > >> Best Regards> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Jai Jagannath> > > > > >>> > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia> > > > > >> ajayzharotia@> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

|| Hare Raama Krsna |||| Durgaa Saranam ||Dear Ajay, namaskar. Thank you for your effort in setting up this quiz.Best wishes,Sourav====================================================================sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia <ajayzharotia wrote:>> > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > Dear Sourav, Supriti, Michal & Jyotishis> > Thankyou for your effort.> > Sourav, You have tried to do good analysis but not close enough to > the event.> > Supriti, You were correct in saying that event should come from the > 3rd house. Hope after knowing the answer you will try to justify your > basis of pointing out the 3rd house.> > Michal, Thanks, I knew myself that it was tough. But effort was > important.> > The event is very sad...> ---> ---> The youngest brother of these brothers had died on the day and time > of the event.> ---> ---> > He was ill for more than a month and died in hospital. Doctors were > not able to diagnose the diseases on time, rather after listening > their experience I think that god was not on his side. He was being > treated for the heart diseases but there was water in his lungs which > was causing breathlessness and putting more pressure on the heart. > All in the hand of destiny, the doctors never asked for the x-ray to > be done of the chest which would have shown the problem. Infact own > their own once they got his xray done on 8th of september 2007 which > was lost in transit and they did not pay attention to that further. > Finally on 17th september evening doctors referred him for x-ray but > he died in the morning next day before the reports came out.> > He was recently married. He has survived his wife who is in the 5th > month of pregnancy.> > Now we can try and correlate the entire event from the brothers and > his wife chart also. Another thing to consider is that they are > planning to marry his wife to his brother the native ,2 since she is > young and will have responsibility of the child also. We need to see > all the combinations in their chart and do a case study. I am > attaching he chart of her wife also.> > > ------------------------------> Natal Chart 1-Male> > October 5, 1973> Time: 2:15:00 am> Place: New Delhi, India> -------------------------------> Natal Chart 2-Male> > August 26, 1978> Time: 12:20:00 am> Place: New Delhi, India> ------------------------------> Event Chart> > September 18, 2007> Time: 7:30:00 am> Place: New Delhi, India> -------------------------------> Native 3: Died> > October 25, 1980> Time: 9:20:00 pm> Place: New Delhi, India> -------------------------------> Wife of native 3> > Natal Chart> > July 11, 1985> Time: 9:30:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"> New Delhi, India> -------------------------------> > May god bless all.> > Best Regards> > Ajay Zharotia> ajayzharotia > > > On 04-Oct-07, at 5:43 PM, Sourav wrote:> > > || Hare Raama Krsna ||> > || Durgaa Saranam ||> >> > Dear Ajay,> > Namaskar. I overlooked that you have given > > exact event time and hence asking for specific event. It is > > difficult to tell but looking as Tithi pravesh charts, some > > understanding is possible.> >> > For native born in 1973, TP-2006 shows event in Ra-Ju-Me Tithi > > Astottari Dasa. Rahu is 8th lord in the 9th in MKS indicating > > misfortune to the 9th house. Jupiter is 9th lord placed 8th from > > own house (Pisces) and hence cannot protect own house. Misfortune > > related to 9th is again indicated. Ra-Ju-Me are also marakas to > > Surya the karaka for father.In D-12, taking 9th house as father's > > lagna, Surya is maraka to the 9th house in 8th from the 9th. A9 and > > A8 are conjoining and under paapakartari. Maraka to A9 is Venus > > conjoining Mercury, the Hora Lord.> >> > Let us see TP-2007 chart of native born on 1978. In this chart > > running dasa was Ve-Su-Ve. Venus is retrograde in the 9th house. > > But Venus is in exchange with Chandra and will give chandra's > > result. Chandra is 9th lord and conjoins 6th lord Mars in MKS. > > Surya is afflicted and is maraka to the 9th house. In D-12, Venus > > is Maraka to A9 and Surya conjoins the other Maraka Mangal.> >> > Demise of father is a possibility.> >> > Best wishes,> >> > Sourav> > ============================================> >> > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ > > wrote:> > >> > >> > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > >> > > Dear Sourav, Namaskaar> > >> > > Thanks for your wonderful analysis. its is some what true in aspect> > > of enmity between two brothers. The native-2 infact sometime indulge> > > into beating the native-1 inspite being younger to him. But still > > the> > > event is not being addressed in your comments.> > >> > > I manage to get the data of the youngest one also. If it helps. I> > > know it is tough one because it is not easy to co relate an event in> > > 3 charts. Your effort is very much appreciated.> > >> > >> > > > > >> > > Native-3> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > October 25, 1980> > > Time: 9:20:00 pm> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"> > > New Delhi, India> > >> > > Best Regards> > >> > > Ajay Zharotia> > > ajayzharotia@> > >> > >> > >> > > On 04-Oct-07, at 2:44 PM, Sourav wrote:> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Ajay,> > > > namaskar. Please permit me to participate.> > > >> > > > Let A, B, C be the three brothers in order of their ages. We have> > > > got charts of B and C. Naming the brothers as B and C helps in> > > > writing.> > > >> > > > Rasi Chart of B: Per Vimsottari Chandra dasa, Ra-Ju-Ra was > > running.> > > > Rahu is 8th lord in the 6th debilitated and conjoins lagnesha> > > > Chandra and 6th lord (enemy) is debilitated in the 7th. 6th lord> > > > also happens to be 9th lord and hence indicate father/guru/elder.> > > > Debility of Rahu especially eclipsing Chandra indicates a mishap> > > > viz. arguments, fighting back-stabbing etc. debility of Guru> > > > indicates that his (B's) enemy is not strong. Guru being in the> > > > 9th from AL will protect B. Because Pakalagna is weak and Pakaesha> > > > is also weak, health can be affected (due to use of alcohol,> > > > narcotics etc.) Rahu is also aspecting Sani-ketu combination and> > > > since Ak is involved, this is a strong pisacha Badhaka.> > > >> > > > Parasari Drekkana Chart of B: Lagna is in Pisces, an even sign and> > > > hence house counting is in reverse direction. Brother C should be> > > > seen from the 3rd from lagna and because of reverse counting the> > > > house is Capricorn with its lord Sani in libra. Let us take libra> > > > as the lagna of brother C. This lagna of C happens to be 6th-8th> > > > with Pisces (lagna of B) and hence enmity is indicated. 5th > > lord is> > > > Rahu in debility in the 3rd and 6th lord Guru is in debility in > > the> > > > 4th (sukhasthana) with Surya the 11th lord. In the 11th house> > > > Mangal is retrograde and conjoins Chandra and can lead to anger> > > > issues directed towards B.> > > >> > > > Chaturaseeti Sama Dasa also indicated problems in the 6th house of> > > > Rasi chart.> > > >> > > > Rasi Chart of C: Moon is in exaltation in the rasi chart and hence> > > > we can use Vimsottari Chandra Dasa. Moon exalted in lagna and 3rd> > > > house with two strong benefics indicate a gentle natured person.> > > > Lagnesh is in the 5th in debility and afflicted by Rahu and Mangal> > > > constitutes a curse of wife from previous birth. Because this > > is in> > > > the 5th house it is likely to happen in and around the age of > > child> > > > birth which is quite likely at the present period. Retrograde> > > > mercury is AK and AK is involved in this curse at it lords the 5th> > > > house. Moola dasa of Rahu - Budha is running and this curse is> > > > coming to light. Vimsottari Chandra dasa of Ra-Ve-Ju is indicating> > > > similar circumstances with Jupiter not allowing him to fight back.> > > > The situation will remain unstable in the next pratyantar of Sani> > > > conjoining Surya in inimical rasi with A6.> > > >> > > > Parasari Drekkana Chart of C: Lagna in Capricorn (even sign)> > > > indicates counting backwards. Third from Capricorn is Pisces and> > > > hence its lord Guru in Cancer indicates lagna of the brother B.> > > > Again we find Rahu afflicting lagnesh Chandra in the third as in> > > > B's natal chart. Cancer is in 7-7 relationship with Capricorn and> > > > hence this brother does not feel inimical towards elder B. > > Venus is> > > > badhakesh for Cancer lagna and is aspected by Rahu. 8th lord Rahu> > > > afflicts Lagna lord. Sani aspects it from the 6th and 6th lord> > > > afflicts lagna and is exalted.> > > >> > > > I think the event is unfortunate and some clash is possible with> > > > court cases.> > > >> > > > Best wishes,> > > >> > > > Sourav> > > >> > > >> > > > > > ----> > > > ---------> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > >> > > > > Dear Supriti, Namaskaar> > > > >> > > > > It seems nobody is interest in attempting the quiz. Everybody is> > > > > happy and comfortable (including me) to do reverse > > engineering of> > > > the> > > > > chart. At least you have shown courage to take a step forward. I> > > > > really appreciate your effort. I will wait for one more day for> > > > > comments from other.> > > > >> > > > > Best Regards> > > > >> > > > > Jai jagannath> > > > >> > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > On 03-Oct-07, at 7:37 PM, supriti108 wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > |OM GURAVE NAMAH|> > > > > > Dear Ajay,> > > > > >> > > > > > My analysis shows a 3rd and 7th house related event. > > Possibly an> > > > > > accident.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Supriti> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa , Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sorry, one correction, one more brother is youngest not > > the> > > > > > eldest> > > > > > > > one. I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted> > > > that.> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@> > > > > > > > 2 October 2007 11:16:47 PM GMT+05:30> > > > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > > > Re: Please attempt this prasna> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lakshmi Namaskaar> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > No, not in between them but rather one more brother the > > eldest> > > > > > one.> > > > > > > > I had doubtful birth data of him so I did not posted that.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Best Regards> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Jai Jagannath> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > > > ajayzharotia@> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > On 02-Oct-07, at 10:35 PM, Lakshmi Kary wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> Hare Rama Krishna> > > > > > > >> Dear Ajay,> > > > > > > >> Thanks for the quiz,> > > > > > > >> are there any siblings born in between these two > > brothers?> > > > > > > >> thanks> > > > > > > >> Lakshmi> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia ajayzharotia@ wrote:> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> ||Om Gurave Namah||> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Dear Jyotishis> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> An important event occurred which had an impact on the> > > > life of> > > > > > these> > > > > > > >> two brothers> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Deatils of the chart and event charts are below. I> > > > appreciate if> > > > > > > >> scholars and members attempt the quiz. it will help us to> > > > see one> > > > > > > >> event from the chart of two different people and give us> > > > lot of> > > > > > > >> opportunity to learn finer aspect of life. Charts are > > also> > > > > > attached.> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > > > >> Natal Chart 1-Male> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> October 5, 1973> > > > > > > >> Time: 2:15:00 am> > > > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > > > >> Natal Chart 2-Male> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> August 26, 1978> > > > > > > >> Time: 12:20:00 am> > > > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > > > >> ------------------------------> > > > > > > >> Event Chart> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> September 18, 2007> > > > > > > >> Time: 7:30:00 am> > > > > > > >> Place: New Delhi, India> > > > > > > >> -------------------------------> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Best Regards> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Jai Jagannath> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> Ajay Zharotia> > > > > > > >> ajayzharotia@> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >>> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>