IndiaDivine.org

Queries on Shastiamsa Like Trimsamsa blog by Zoran ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Zoran Ji,First and foremost, thank you for starting a blog. Your blog contains golden nuggets of Jyotisha, like this (*) one on Shastiamsa/Trimsamsa (ST) on which I am about to ask you tonnes of questions . I chose Sohamsa to post my queries so that those who are not yet readers of your blog may also benefit from this exchange.(*) - http://ahimsazr1.wordpress.com/category/advanced/Here are my questions:1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out about past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?2) You said:> 1. Position of neecha or debilitated grahasDo you imply that we should look at the position of neecha grahas in Rasi in ST?3) You said:> 2. Position of cursed grahasFor this, should we consider curses in the rasi? In other words, should we look at the ST position of the graha that is cursing (i.e. Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Ketu) in Rasi?4) You said:> 3. Position of chandra and shubapati as well as > certain placements from itOnce again, placement of Rasi's Chandra and Subhapati in ST?5) You said:> 5. Position of ShaniWhat about it? Should we prefer Shani in Upachayas going by the general dictum? I think, not. Shani in Upachaya in ST could imply growth in the sins in the past life. In fact, Shani's placement will show the area where we accumulated papa and dushkarma. Am I thinking on the right lines?6) You said: > 6. Position of Atmakaraka in signs and bhavaHere, are we to consider Jaimini's upadesa? For instance, if Atmakaraka is in Pisces in 2nd Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very spiritually inclined in the past life? Versus if Atmakaraka is in Gemini in 12th Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very rajasic, and focused on accumulating material wealth?7) You said:> Neecha or debilitated planets show the areas of > weakness or bad karmas done in the previous life.> Such grahas certainly show suffering and curse of> Shakti from the previous life. Remedial measures > for such grahas are compulsory. Is the area of bad karma shown by the bhava lorded by the neecha graha? For instance, if the Bhavesha of 9th in ST is debilitated then it would mean that there was lots of bad karma in terms of upholding dharma in the past life. Is this interpretation correct?Also, what is the remedy here? Mahavidya form of the neecha graha?8) You said:> Cursed grahas are even worse, and if they are > debilitated in the process, Mahavidya worship is > absolutely necessary as the only remedy. Again, do you want us to determine the cursing graha in the rasi, and see if it is debilitated in ST, and based upon it suggest Mahavidya remedy?9) You said:> Tatva dosha will arise in case of Pancha graha > curse and bad position. This statement is not clear to me. Can you please elaborate?10) You said:> Shani as karaka for past sins, as well as Rahu, > must not be placed nor connected to Lagna. What if Shani and/or Rahu are connected to the ST Lagna?11) You said:> If shani becomes subhapati or is placed in 6.7.8 > from Chandra in this chart, Kali Sadhana is > recommended.What exactly would Subhapati graha in ST indicate? Mana in the past life? If yes, then can we extrapolate that Guru disposing Moon would mean that the native's mana was engaged in divine knowledge in the past birth?12) You said:> When Lagnesha is in the 8th house, it can give > chronic disease as well as 8th lord placement in > Lagna. Study the lagnesha to see the effects. Why are we seeing diseases from ST? Shouldn't we use Parasara D-30 for that? In fact, as per my understanding of ST (which is very very very limited at this point), the lagnesha in ST would show native's applied dhi in the past life, would it not?13) You said:> Guru, Surya or Rahu/Ketu in the trines from > Lagnesha will show powerful knowledge of > Jyotisha. There are umpteen rules to see other > planetary placements.Cannot wait to read these other rules on your blog...May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Reema,

Here are the answers to your numerous questions:)

1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out about past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?ZORAN: I will try to answer this shortly so that I do not confuse beginners to much:). This chart is a sort of combination

of Shastiamsa (past life) and Trimsamsa (dark areas, sins) on a subconscious level of mind. Therefore, such dark areas which

are directly caused by the papa or dush karma from the previous life.

2. Yes neecha grahas are seen in this chart

3.Yes, cursed grahas in this chart. If they are cursed in Rashi as well, than they will torment the body.

4. Yes, for chandra and shubapati

5. You said correctly about Shani, the cause of sins and pains

6. Atmakaraka in signs as per Jaimini and Parashara-mesha rats and cats etc. See the Lagna also

7. Your interpretation about neecha graha is correct. See the Naisargik karakatatva also

8. Tatva dosha is seen in Trimasamsa. In this chart, it is related to past life. Mangal is agni, Budha prithivi etc

9. Shani and Rahu in Lagna are very badly placed. If Lagnesha is in the process afflicted, e.g.8th, it is the

sign of chronic disease

10. Shubapati is noone else but Lord Somanath, think more about it..

11. If disease is linked to a past life karma, it will manifest more. See Prashna Marga

Best wishes

Zoran Radosavljevicwww.siva-edu.comjyotish blog atwww.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of reema_sriganesh5. listopad 2007 17:03sohamsa Subject: Queries on Shastiamsa Like Trimsamsa blog by Zoran ji

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Zoran Ji,First and foremost, thank you for starting a blog. Your blog contains golden nuggets of Jyotisha, like this (*) one on Shastiamsa/Trimsamsa (ST) on which I am about to ask you tonnes of questions . I chose Sohamsa to post my queries so that those who are not yet readers of your blog may also benefit from this exchange.(*) - http://ahimsazr1.wordpress.com/category/advanced/Here are my questions: 1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out about past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?2) You said:> 1. Position of neecha or debilitated grahasDo you imply that we should look at the position of neecha grahas in Rasi in ST?3) You said:> 2. Position of cursed grahasFor this, should we consider curses in the rasi? In other words, should we look at the ST position of the graha that is cursing (i.e. Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Ketu) in Rasi?4) You said:> 3. Position of chandra and shubapati as well as > certain placements from itOnce again, placement of Rasi's Chandra and Subhapati in ST?5) You said:> 5. Position of ShaniWhat about it? Should we prefer Shani in Upachayas going by the general dictum? I think, not. Shani in Upachaya in ST could imply growth in the sins in the past life. In fact, Shani's placement will show the area where we accumulated papa and dushkarma. Am I thinking on the right lines?6) You said: > 6. Position of Atmakaraka in signs and bhavaHere, are we to consider Jaimini's upadesa? For instance, if Atmakaraka is in Pisces in 2nd Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very spiritually inclined in the past life? Versus if Atmakaraka is in Gemini in 12th Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very rajasic, and focused on accumulating material wealth?7) You said:> Neecha or debilitated planets show the areas of > weakness or bad karmas done in the previous life.> Such grahas certainly show suffering and curse of> Shakti from the previous life. Remedial measures > for such grahas are compulsory. Is the area of bad karma shown by the bhava lorded by the neecha graha? For instance, if the Bhavesha of 9th in ST is debilitated then it would mean that there was lots of bad karma in terms of upholding dharma in the past life. Is this interpretation correct?Also, what is the remedy here? Mahavidya form of the neecha graha?8) You said:> Cursed grahas are even worse, and if they are > debilitated in the process, Mahavidya worship is > absolutely necessary as the only remedy. Again, do you want us to determine the cursing graha in the rasi, and see if it is debilitated in ST, and based upon it suggest Mahavidya remedy?9) You said:> Tatva dosha will arise in case of Pancha graha > curse and bad position. This statement is not clear to me. Can you please elaborate?10) You said:> Shani as karaka for past sins, as well as Rahu, > must not be placed nor connected to Lagna. What if Shani and/or Rahu are connected to the ST Lagna?11) You said:> If shani becomes subhapati or is placed in 6.7.8 > from Chandra in this chart, Kali Sadhana is > recommended.What exactly would Subhapati graha in ST indicate? Mana in the past life? If yes, then can we extrapolate that Guru disposing Moon would mean that the n ative's mana was engaged in divine knowledge in the past birth?12) You said:> When Lagnesha is in the 8th house, it can give > chronic disease as well as 8th lord placement in > Lagna. Study the lagnesha to see the effects. Why are we seeing diseases from ST? Shouldn't we use Parasara D-30 for that? In fact, as per my understanding of ST (which is very very very limited at this point), the lagnesha in ST would show native's applied dhi in the past life, would it not?13) You said:> Guru, Surya or Rahu/Ketu in the trines from > Lagnesha will show powerful knowledge of > Jyotisha. There are umpteen rules to see other > planetary placements.Cannot wait to read these other rules on your blog...May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Zoran Ji,Thank you so much for answering my questions. I still have many many questions and doubts, as expected of a beginner. But I realize that I should digest this knowledge first, and may be after months (or years), I will be in a position to ask you the real questions on ST. For now, I will wait for your part II on Shastiamsa Like Trimsamsa. Just one thing though -You said:> Shubapati is noone else but Lord Somanath, think more about it..I thought on this and the only way I could arrive at Subhapati's connection with Lord Somanath is through the Paka of Subhapati (Jupiter being the karaka of Paka and Sambashiva being the devata for Jupiter; but even then why association with Jyotirlinga for Vrishabha i.e. Somanath?) So as you can see, I am not able to decipher your statement. Kindly explain this further. Thank you for opening the door to the ST chart!May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.sohamsa , "amar" <ahimsa wrote:>> Om Namah Shivaya,> Dear Reema,> Here are the answers to your numerous questions:)> 1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out about> past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?> ZORAN: I will try to answer this shortly so that I do not confuse beginners> to much:). This chart is a sort of combination> of Shastiamsa (past life) and Trimsamsa (dark areas, sins) on a subconscious> level of mind. Therefore, such dark areas which> are directly caused by the papa or dush karma from the previous life.> 2. Yes neecha grahas are seen in this chart> 3.Yes, cursed grahas in this chart. If they are cursed in Rashi as well,> than they will torment the body.> 4. Yes, for chandra and shubapati> 5. You said correctly about Shani, the cause of sins and pains > 6. Atmakaraka in signs as per Jaimini and Parashara-mesha rats and cats etc.> See the Lagna also> 7. Your interpretation about neecha graha is correct. See the Naisargik> karakatatva also> 8. Tatva dosha is seen in Trimasamsa. In this chart, it is related to past> life. Mangal is agni, Budha prithivi etc> 9. Shani and Rahu in Lagna are very badly placed. If Lagnesha is in the> process afflicted, e.g.8th, it is the> sign of chronic disease> 10. Shubapati is noone else but Lord Somanath, think more about it..> 11. If disease is linked to a past life karma, it will manifest more. See> Prashna Marga> Best wishes> > Zoran Radosavljevic> www.siva-edu.com> jyotish blog at> www.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com> > > > > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> reema_sriganesh> 5. listopad 2007 17:03> sohamsa > Queries on Shastiamsa Like Trimsamsa blog by Zoran ji> > > > || Hare Rama Krushna ||> > Namaskaar Zoran Ji,> > First and foremost, thank you for starting a blog. Your blog contains golden> nuggets of Jyotisha, like this (*) one on Shastiamsa/Trimsamsa (ST) on which> I am about to ask you tonnes of questions :)> <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif> . I chose> Sohamsa to post my queries so that those who are not yet readers of your> blog may also benefit from this exchange.> > (*) - http://ahimsazr1.wordpress.com/category/advanced/> > Here are my questions:> > 1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out about> past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?> > 2) You said:> > > 1. Position of neecha or debilitated grahas> > Do you imply that we should look at the position of neecha grahas in Rasi> in ST?> > 3) You said:> > > 2. Position of cursed grahas> > For this, should we consider curses in the rasi? In other words, should we> look at the ST position of the graha that is cursing (i.e. Jupiter, Venus,> Mercury, Moon, Ketu) in Rasi?> > 4) You said:> > > 3. Position of chandra and shubapati as well as > > certain placements from it> > Once again, placement of Rasi's Chandra and Subhapati in ST?> > 5) You said:> > > 5. Position of Shani> > What about it? Should we prefer Shani in Upachayas going by the general> dictum? I think, not. Shani in Upachaya in ST could imply growth in the sins> in the past life. In fact, Shani's placement will show the area where we> accumulated papa and dushkarma. Am I thinking on the right lines?> > 6) You said: > > > 6. Position of Atmakaraka in signs and bhava> > Here, are we to consider Jaimini's upadesa? For instance, if Atmakaraka is> in Pisces in 2nd Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very> spiritually inclined in the past life? Versus if Atmakaraka is in Gemini in> 12th Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very rajasic, and> focused on accumulating material wealth?> > 7) You said:> > > Neecha or debilitated planets show the areas of > > weakness or bad karmas done in the previous life.> > Such grahas certainly show suffering and curse of> > Shakti from the previous life. Remedial measures > > for such grahas are compulsory. > > Is the area of bad karma shown by the bhava lorded by the neecha graha? For> instance, if the Bhavesha of 9th in ST is debilitated then it would mean> that there was lots of bad karma in terms of upholding dharma in the past> life. Is this interpretation correct?> > Also, what is the remedy here? Mahavidya form of the neecha graha?> > 8) You said:> > > Cursed grahas are even worse, and if they are > > debilitated in the process, Mahavidya worship is > > absolutely necessary as the only remedy. > > Again, do you want us to determine the cursing graha in the rasi, and see if> it is debilitated in ST, and based upon it suggest Mahavidya remedy?> > 9) You said:> > > Tatva dosha will arise in case of Pancha graha > > curse and bad position. > > This statement is not clear to me. Can you please elaborate?> > 10) You said:> > > Shani as karaka for past sins, as well as Rahu, > > must not be placed nor connected to Lagna. > > What if Shani and/or Rahu are connected to the ST Lagna?> > 11) You said:> > > If shani becomes subhapati or is placed in 6.7.8 > > from Chandra in this chart, Kali Sadhana is > > recommended.> > What exactly would Subhapati graha in ST indicate? Mana in the past life? If> yes, then can we extrapolate that Guru disposing Moon would mean that the n> ative's mana was engaged in divine knowledge in the past birth?> > 12) You said:> > > When Lagnesha is in the 8th house, it can give > > chronic disease as well as 8th lord placement in > > Lagna. Study the lagnesha to see the effects. > > Why are we seeing diseases from ST? Shouldn't we use Parasara D-30 for that?> In fact, as per my understanding of ST (which is very very very limited at> this point), the lagnesha in ST would show native's applied dhi in the past> life, would it not?> > 13) You said:> > > Guru, Surya or Rahu/Ketu in the trines from > > Lagnesha will show powerful knowledge of > > Jyotisha. There are umpteen rules to see other > > planetary placements.> > Cannot wait to read these other rules on your blog...> > May Sri Vishnu bless us all,> Reema.>

|| Hare Raama Krsna |||| Durgaa Saranam ||Dear Reema-ji, Namaskar. Somanatha means Lord of Soma. Subhapati is lord of Moon's disposition. Lord Siva keeps Chandra in His jata.Best wishes,Sourav======================================================sohamsa , "reema_sriganesh" <reema_sriganesh wrote:>> || Hare Rama Krushna ||> > Namaskaar Zoran Ji,> > Thank you so much for answering my questions. I still have many many> questions and doubts, as expected of a beginner. But I realize that I> should digest this knowledge first, and may be after months (or years),> I will be in a position to ask you the real questions on ST. For now, I> will wait for your part II on Shastiamsa Like Trimsamsa.> > Just one thing though -> > You said:> > > Shubapati is noone else but Lord Somanath, think more about it..> > I thought on this and the only way I could arrive at Subhapati's> connection with Lord Somanath is through the Paka of Subhapati (Jupiter> being the karaka of Paka and Sambashiva being the devata for Jupiter;> but even then why association with Jyotirlinga for Vrishabha i.e.> Somanath?) So as you can see, I am not able to decipher your statement.> Kindly explain this further.> > Thank you for opening the door to the ST chart!> > May Sri Vishnu bless us all,> Reema.> > sohamsa , "amar" ahimsa@ wrote:> >> > Om Namah Shivaya,> > Dear Reema,> > Here are the answers to your numerous questions:)> > 1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out> about> > past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?> > ZORAN: I will try to answer this shortly so that I do not confuse> beginners> > to much:). This chart is a sort of combination> > of Shastiamsa (past life) and Trimsamsa (dark areas, sins) on a> subconscious> > level of mind. Therefore, such dark areas which> > are directly caused by the papa or dush karma from the previous life.> > 2. Yes neecha grahas are seen in this chart> > 3.Yes, cursed grahas in this chart. If they are cursed in Rashi as> well,> > than they will torment the body.> > 4. Yes, for chandra and shubapati> > 5. You said correctly about Shani, the cause of sins and pains> > 6. Atmakaraka in signs as per Jaimini and Parashara-mesha rats and> cats etc.> > See the Lagna also> > 7. Your interpretation about neecha graha is correct. See the> Naisargik> > karakatatva also> > 8. Tatva dosha is seen in Trimasamsa. In this chart, it is related to> past> > life. Mangal is agni, Budha prithivi etc> > 9. Shani and Rahu in Lagna are very badly placed. If Lagnesha is in> the> > process afflicted, e.g.8th, it is the> > sign of chronic disease> > 10. Shubapati is noone else but Lord Somanath, think more about it..> > 11. If disease is linked to a past life karma, it will manifest more.> See> > Prashna Marga> > Best wishes> >> > Zoran Radosavljevic> > www.siva-edu.com> > jyotish blog at> > www.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com> >> >> >> >> > _____> >> > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On> Behalf Of> > reema_sriganesh> > 5. listopad 2007 17:03> > sohamsa > > Queries on Shastiamsa Like Trimsamsa blog by Zoran> ji> >> >> >> > || Hare Rama Krushna ||> >> > Namaskaar Zoran Ji,> >> > First and foremost, thank you for starting a blog. Your blog contains> golden> > nuggets of Jyotisha, like this (*) one on Shastiamsa/Trimsamsa (ST) on> which> > I am about to ask you tonnes of questions :)> > <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif> . I chose> > Sohamsa to post my queries so that those who are not yet readers of> your> > blog may also benefit from this exchange.> >> > (*) - http://ahimsazr1.wordpress.com/category/advanced/> >> > Here are my questions:> >> > 1) How is ST different than D-60? Why use ST when we can find out> about> > past life's curses, abilities, etc. from D-60?> >> > 2) You said:> >> > > 1. Position of neecha or debilitated grahas> >> > Do you imply that we should look at the position of neecha grahas in> Rasi> > in ST?> >> > 3) You said:> >> > > 2. Position of cursed grahas> >> > For this, should we consider curses in the rasi? In other words,> should we> > look at the ST position of the graha that is cursing (i.e. Jupiter,> Venus,> > Mercury, Moon, Ketu) in Rasi?> >> > 4) You said:> >> > > 3. Position of chandra and shubapati as well as> > > certain placements from it> >> > Once again, placement of Rasi's Chandra and Subhapati in ST?> >> > 5) You said:> >> > > 5. Position of Shani> >> > What about it? Should we prefer Shani in Upachayas going by the> general> > dictum? I think, not. Shani in Upachaya in ST could imply growth in> the sins> > in the past life. In fact, Shani's placement will show the area where> we> > accumulated papa and dushkarma. Am I thinking on the right lines?> >> > 6) You said:> >> > > 6. Position of Atmakaraka in signs and bhava> >> > Here, are we to consider Jaimini's upadesa? For instance, if> Atmakaraka is> > in Pisces in 2nd Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very> > spiritually inclined in the past life? Versus if Atmakaraka is in> Gemini in> > 12th Bhava in ST, does that mean that the person was very rajasic, and> > focused on accumulating material wealth?> >> > 7) You said:> >> > > Neecha or debilitated planets show the areas of> > > weakness or bad karmas done in the previous life.> > > Such grahas certainly show suffering and curse of> > > Shakti from the previous life. Remedial measures> > > for such grahas are compulsory.> >> > Is the area of bad karma shown by the bhava lorded by the neecha> graha? For> > instance, if the Bhavesha of 9th in ST is debilitated then it would> mean> > that there was lots of bad karma in terms of upholding dharma in the> past> > life. Is this interpretation correct?> >> > Also, what is the remedy here? Mahavidya form of the neecha graha?> >> > 8) You said:> >> > > Cursed grahas are even worse, and if they are> > > debilitated in the process, Mahavidya worship is> > > absolutely necessary as the only remedy.> >> > Again, do you want us to determine the cursing graha in the rasi, and> see if> > it is debilitated in ST, and based upon it suggest Mahavidya remedy?> >> > 9) You said:> >> > > Tatva dosha will arise in case of Pancha graha> > > curse and bad position.> >> > This statement is not clear to me. Can you please elaborate?> >> > 10) You said:> >> > > Shani as karaka for past sins, as well as Rahu,> > > must not be placed nor connected to Lagna.> >> > What if Shani and/or Rahu are connected to the ST Lagna?> >> > 11) You said:> >> > > If shani becomes subhapati or is placed in 6.7.8> > > from Chandra in this chart, Kali Sadhana is> > > recommended.> >> > What exactly would Subhapati graha in ST indicate? Mana in the past> life? If> > yes, then can we extrapolate that Guru disposing Moon would mean that> the n> > ative's mana was engaged in divine knowledge in the past birth?> >> > 12) You said:> >> > > When Lagnesha is in the 8th house, it can give> > > chronic disease as well as 8th lord placement in> > > Lagna. Study the lagnesha to see the effects.> >> > Why are we seeing diseases from ST? Shouldn't we use Parasara D-30 for> that?> > In fact, as per my understanding of ST (which is very very very> limited at> > this point), the lagnesha in ST would show native's applied dhi in the> past> > life, would it not?> >> > 13) You said:> >> > > Guru, Surya or Rahu/Ketu in the trines from> > > Lagnesha will show powerful knowledge of> > > Jyotisha. There are umpteen rules to see other> > > planetary placements.> >> > Cannot wait to read these other rules on your blog...> >> > May Sri Vishnu bless us all,> > Reema.> >>