IndiaDivine.org

person in coma...is there a remedy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namskar Sunil jithanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you pass on the exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha amsa with lagna lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani antra going to over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us hope for best..please send date of operation if possible..regardamitpuri On 08/10/2007, sun2275

<sunilvasisht wrote:

Gurus,

The details-

DOB - sept 5th 1955

TOB - 1.17am

POB - Jhansi, India

This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are

treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he

went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He himself

had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated there

at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the operation,

he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not get

oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into coma

for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what

could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something that

the wife should be able to do.

pranams,

sunil

Namaskar amit-ji,

The exact date of operation was october 9th 2006.

pranams,

sunil

sohamsa , " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

>

> Namskar Sunil ji

>

>

> thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you

pass on the

> exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha amsa

with lagna

> lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani antra

going to

> over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us hope for

> best..please send date of operation if possible..

>

> regard

> amitpuri

>

>

> On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht wrote:

> >

> > Gurus,

> >

> > The details-

> >

> > DOB - sept 5th 1955

> > TOB - 1.17am

> > POB - Jhansi, India

> >

> > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are

> > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he

> > went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He

himself

> > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated

there

> > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the

operation,

> > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not

get

> > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into

coma

> > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what

> > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something that

> > the wife should be able to do.

> >

> > pranams,

> > sunil

> >

> >

> >

>

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Amit, Sunil,I was wondering about Moon Mahadasa when I saw that Moon is in parivartana with Jupiter who is exalted in 2nd house. This is terrible as Jupiter is aspected by Shani and Rahu constituting a very strong curse. Jupiter is Atmakaraka and Shani is the 8th lord. The curse is severe because Jupiter is not in a Kendra or Kona and is exalted. Aquarius is the 9th house showing that the curse is from a past birth and as this is the 9th house freedom will be affected. There are also a number of bandhana yogas.Respectfully,MichalAmit Puri <amitpuri20sohamsa Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 2:57:18 PMRe: person in coma...is there a remedy?

Namskar Sunil jithanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you pass on the exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha amsa with lagna lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani antra going to over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us hope for best..please send date of operation if possible..regardamitpuri On 08/10/2007, sun2275

<sunilvasisht@ gmail.com> wrote:

Gurus,

The details-

DOB - sept 5th 1955

TOB - 1.17am

POB - Jhansi, India

This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are

treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he

went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He himself

had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated there

at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the operation,

he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not get

oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into coma

for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what

could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something that

the wife should be able to do.

pranams,

sunil

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

*hare rama krsna*

Dear Reema, Namaskar

It seems Ve-Ra (lets say 2007 Sep). Its quite easy from Moola dasa. Ve

is with 6L, and 3/8 lords from AL. Ra is ending grahamalika in 3 from AL

threating life of person. Jupiter drsti shows coma. Ma is debilitated in

D9 as 8L from AL.

It was Su-Ve Naisargika. Ve is in eight bhava in D9.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru;

email: rafal

Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

>

> *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*

>

> Namaskaar Amit,

>

> Your point about Moola Dasa is very well taken. I question the same -

> given that this is a karmic event for the native (look at the heavily

> afflicted Jupiter in Shastiamsa), why didn't Moola dasa (seed: lagna)

> show it? Of course, our knowledge of Moola dasa is not as good as it

> should be.

>

> I pray Sri Vishnu to bless this Atma. He seems to have done a lot of

> good in this world in this life. I hope his family, however,

> understands the role of Karma and don't feel abandoned by God.

>

> *With Sri Vishnu Smarana*,

> Reema.

>

> sohamsa , " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

> >

> > Namskar michal ji Suni ji

> >

> > Michal ji thanks for note.. i noticed this course in first look but

> avoid as

> > moola dasa from lagna not showing any related event yes Venus dasa

> second

> > candidate under curse revealing some thing related to event as problem

> > started with chemicals .. i was looking solely satrun activites which is

> > in Guru badhka nakshtra who created couse of every thing see how

> shani play

> > game 8th lord in mesha amsa second from AL.in libra ,,in tula rashi

> started

> > hurnia problem and when he went to operate it then did its final job and

> > thrd from AL rahu virshka in ayush debility aspected by kuja in ketu

> > nakhtra,neecha amsa created situation for dusta marna .see he was in

> > operation at that time.

> >

> > budha in chander nakshtra in badhka amsa dasa will start now which dont

> > linke any thing thrd from it rahu in Nov 2007 end budha will transit

> there

> > only so ..shoola dasa of vrishka which fall in second ayush khanda

> > going on and he is now 53 age..

> > sunil ji in December End plz let me know the native health till then

> keep

> > on reciting mirtunjaya mantra i personal dont feel any improvement

> in this

> > case this is my understanding ..God is always there to do miracles..

> >

> > Best of luck

> >

> >

> > regard

> >

> > Amit puri

> >

> > On 09/10/2007, Michal Dziwulski nearmichal wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > >

> > > Dear Amit, Sunil,

> > >

> > > I was wondering about Moon Mahadasa when I saw that Moon is in

> parivartana

> > > with Jupiter who is exalted in 2nd house. This is terrible as

> Jupiter is

> > > aspected by Shani and Rahu constituting a very strong curse.

> Jupiter is

> > > Atmakaraka and Shani is the 8th lord. The curse is severe because

> Jupiter

> > > is not in a Kendra or Kona and is exalted. Aquarius is the 9th house

> > > showing that the curse is from a past birth and as this is the 9th

> house

> > > freedom will be affected. There are also a number of bandhana yogas.

> > >

> > > Respectfully,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > >

> > > Amit Puri amitpuri20

> > > sohamsa

> > > Tuesday, October 9, 2007 2:57:18 PM

> > > Re: person in coma...is there a remedy?

> > >

> > > Namskar Sunil ji

> > >

> > >

> > > thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you

> pass on

> > > the exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha

> amsa with

> > > lagna lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani

> antra

> > > going to over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us

> hope for

> > > best..please send date of operation if possible..

> > >

> > > regard

> > > amitpuri

> > >

> > >

> > > On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht@ gmail.com sunilvasisht

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Gurus,

> > > >

> > > > The details-

> > > >

> > > > DOB - sept 5th 1955

> > > > TOB - 1.17am

> > > > POB - Jhansi, India

> > > >

> > > > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are

> > > > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he

> > > > went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He himself

> > > > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated there

> > > > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the operation,

> > > > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not get

> > > > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into coma

> > > > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what

> > > > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something that

> > > > the wife should be able to do.

> > > >

> > > > pranams,

> > > > sunil

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > Pinpoint customers

> > >

>

<http://us.rd./evt=48250/*http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsore\

dsearch_v9.php?o=US2226 & cmp= & ctv=AprNI & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50>who

> > > are looking for what you sell.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Reema and MichalA few years back there were some debates going regarding the calculations for Moola dasa,in certain situation.Sanjay and Narasimha were discussing, not sure if you can find it in the archives. try about 2 years ago- I think the case involved a man who was paralyzed from a eck injury while in the ocean,, perhaps if the other calculation were used it would work.best wishesLakshmireema_sriganesh <reema_sriganesh wrote: || Hare Rama Krushna ||

Namaskaar Rafal, Yes, per your explanation Sun-Venus Naisargika dasa shows the event with Venus debilitated in 8th in Navamsa and also being lord of 64th Navamsa and 22nd Drekkana (Parasara). Also, look at the heavy tatva dosha in Panchanga of the dasa pravesha chart of Sun Naisargika dasa. But, Moola dasa however is still not showing the event. Moola dasa at the time of the operation (9th October, 2006) was Venus-Mercury and not Venus-Rahu. If it were Venus-Rahu, then the facts that Rahu participates in curse, is in the 3rd from AL, is ayus neecha, and is ending the Graha Malika Yoga are enough to justify this event from Moola dasa. Any further explanation of this event from Moola dasa is appreciated, and thank you for your comments. May Sri Vishnu bless us all, Reema.sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hare rama

krsna*> Dear Reema, Namaskar> > It seems Ve-Ra (lets say 2007 Sep). Its quite easy from Moola dasa. Ve > is with 6L, and 3/8 lords from AL. Ra is ending grahamalika in 3 from AL > threating life of person. Jupiter drsti shows coma. Ma is debilitated in > D9 as 8L from AL.> > It was Su-Ve Naisargika. Ve is in eight bhava in D9.> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz> SJC Jyotish Guru;> email: rafal Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com> >> > *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*> >> > Namaskaar Amit,> >> > Your point about Moola Dasa is very well taken. I question the same - > > given that this is a karmic event for the native (look at the heavily > > afflicted Jupiter in Shastiamsa), why didn't Moola dasa (seed: lagna) > > show it? Of course, our knowledge of Moola dasa is not as good as it

> > should be.> >> > I pray Sri Vishnu to bless this Atma. He seems to have done a lot of > > good in this world in this life. I hope his family, however, > > understands the role of Karma and don't feel abandoned by God.> >> > *With Sri Vishnu Smarana*,> > Reema.> >> > sohamsa , "Amit Puri" amitpuri20@ wrote:> > >> > > Namskar michal ji Suni ji> > >> > > Michal ji thanks for note.. i noticed this course in first look but > > avoid as> > > moola dasa from lagna not showing any related event yes Venus dasa > > second> > > candidate under curse revealing some thing related to event as problem> > > started with chemicals .. i was looking solely satrun activites which is> > > in Guru badhka nakshtra who created couse of every

thing see how > > shani play> > > game 8th lord in mesha amsa second from AL.in libra ,,in tula rashi > > started> > > hurnia problem and when he went to operate it then did its final job and> > > thrd from AL rahu virshka in ayush debility aspected by kuja in ketu> > > nakhtra,neecha amsa created situation for dusta marna .see he was in> > > operation at that time.> > >> > > budha in chander nakshtra in badhka amsa dasa will start now which dont> > > linke any thing thrd from it rahu in Nov 2007 end budha will transit > > there> > > only so ..shoola dasa of vrishka which fall in second ayush khanda> > > going on and he is now 53 age..> > > sunil ji in December End plz let me know the native health till then > > keep> > > on reciting mirtunjaya mantra i personal dont feel any

improvement > > in this> > > case this is my understanding ..God is always there to do miracles..> > >> > > Best of luck> > >> > >> > > regard> > >> > > Amit puri> > >> > > On 09/10/2007, Michal Dziwulski nearmichal@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||> > > >> > > > Dear Amit, Sunil,> > > >> > > > I was wondering about Moon Mahadasa when I saw that Moon is in > > parivartana> > > > with Jupiter who is exalted in 2nd house. This is terrible as > > Jupiter is> > > > aspected by Shani and Rahu constituting a very strong curse. > > Jupiter is> > > > Atmakaraka and Shani is the 8th lord. The curse is severe because > > Jupiter> > > > is not

in a Kendra or Kona and is exalted. Aquarius is the 9th house> > > > showing that the curse is from a past birth and as this is the 9th > > house> > > > freedom will be affected. There are also a number of bandhana yogas.> > > >> > > > Respectfully,> > > > Michal> > > >> > > > > > > > Amit Puri amitpuri20@> > > > sohamsa > > > > Tuesday, October 9, 2007 2:57:18 PM> > > > Re: person in coma...is there a remedy?> > > >> > > > Namskar Sunil ji> > > >> > > >> > > > thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you > > pass on> > > > the exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha

> > amsa with> > > > lagna lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani > > antra> > > > going to over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us > > hope for> > > > best..please send date of operation if possible..> > > >> > > > regard> > > > amitpuri> > > >> > > >> > > > On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht@ gmail.com sunilvasisht@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Gurus,> > > > >> > > > > The details-> > > > >> > > > > DOB - sept 5th 1955> > > > > TOB - 1.17am> > > > > POB - Jhansi, India> > > > >> > > > > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor

are> > > > > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he> > > > > went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He himself> > > > > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated there> > > > > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the operation,> > > > > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not get> > > > > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into coma> > > > > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what> > > > > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something that> > > > > the wife should be able to do.> > > > >> > > > > pranams,> > > > > sunil> > > > >> > > > >> >

> >> > > >> > > > ------------------------------> > > > Pinpoint customers> > > > > > <http://us.rd./evt=48250/*http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v9.php?o=US2226 & cmp= & ctv=AprNI & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50>who> > > > are looking for what you sell.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Rafal Ji,Thank you for your explanation again.You said:> Details are seen with Shoola Sc-Cp. Vimshottari is also very clear.Yes, all the dasas such as Vimsottari, Shoola, Naisargika, Bhava Naisargika (Zoran Ji's point), Narayana, etc. do show this event. But the point is how could we have used Moola dasa to see this event?Here is why I am insisting on Moola dasa in this chart - a) A person going into coma (or other such terribly afflicting conditions) is an event that has its cause in past life's dushta karmab) If Varaha Mihira used just Moola dasa and Naisargika dasa for his

accurate predictions, then we should strive to be

able to use Moola dasa to predict such a karmic event without having to

resort to other dasasWith that said, here are my comments on Budha in this chart -Yes, Budha is 8th lord in Navamsa conjoined debilitated Rasi 8th lord in 3rd house in Navamsa. By that virtue, I agree that Budha could give the event. But let us not forget that Budha is the lagna lord, and exalted in Rasi in AL at that. I would think that such a Budha would have made him very careful about his health and thereby would have ensured good health generally.However, here is something very vital that I missed about Budha originally - Budha is in Naidhana amsa. Zoran ji did teach us just a few days back that if lagna lord is in Naidhana Amsa then it could give deha/jeeva afflictions. So yes, now I can see this Budha deliver terrible news about health.To be honest, I was hoping for grahas involved in curse of badhakesha and AK

Jupiter to be operating in Moola dasa. May be, I was being simplistic. Nevertheless, I still don't see how I could have delineated Manasika Mrityu (coma) looking at this chart before the event. I have so much more to learn!Thank you for this discussion.May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hare rama krsna*> Dear Reema , Namaskar> > Buddha (8L in D9) is with debilitated 8L (d1) (disease) Shani (disease) > in D9. Thats quite enough for bad karma to come. Details are seen with > Shoola Sc-Cp. Vimshottari is also very clear.> > > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz> SJC Jyotish Guru;> email: rafal Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com> >> > *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*> >> > Namaskaar Rafal,> >> > Yes, per your explanation Sun-Venus Naisargika dasa shows the event > > with Venus debilitated in 8th in Navamsa and also being lord of 64th > > Navamsa and 22nd Drekkana (Parasara). Also, look at the heavy tatva > > dosha in Panchanga of the dasa pravesha chart of Sun Naisargika dasa.> >> > But, Moola dasa however is still not showing the event.> >> > Moola dasa at the time of the operation (9th October, 2006) was > > Venus-Mercury and not Venus-Rahu. If it were Venus-Rahu, then the > > facts that Rahu participates in curse, is in the 3rd from AL, is ayus > > neecha, and is ending the Graha Malika Yoga are enough to justify this > > event from Moola dasa.> >> > Any further explanation of this event from Moola dasa is appreciated, > > and thank you for your comments.> >> > *May Sri Vishnu bless us all*,> > Reema.> >> > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ wrote:> > >> > > *hare rama krsna*> > > Dear Reema, Namaskar> > >> > > It seems Ve-Ra (lets say 2007 Sep). Its quite easy from Moola dasa. Ve> > > is with 6L, and 3/8 lords from AL. Ra is ending grahamalika in 3 > > from AL> > > threating life of person. Jupiter drsti shows coma. Ma is > > debilitated in> > > D9 as 8L from AL.> > >> > > It was Su-Ve Naisargika. Ve is in eight bhava in D9.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > SJC Jyotish Guru;> > > email: rafal@> > > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com> > > >> > > > *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*> > > >> > > > Namaskaar Amit,> > > >> > > > Your point about Moola Dasa is very well taken. I question the same -> > > > given that this is a karmic event for the native (look at the heavily> > > > afflicted Jupiter in Shastiamsa), why didn't Moola dasa (seed: lagna)> > > > show it? Of course, our knowledge of Moola dasa is not as good as it> > > > should be.> > > >> > > > I pray Sri Vishnu to bless this Atma. He seems to have done a lot of> > > > good in this world in this life. I hope his family, however,> > > > understands the role of Karma and don't feel abandoned by God.> > > >> > > > *With Sri Vishnu Smarana*,> > > > Reema.> > > >> > > > sohamsa , "Amit Puri" amitpuri20@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namskar michal ji Suni ji> > > > >> > > > > Michal ji thanks for note.. i noticed this course in first look but> > > > avoid as> > > > > moola dasa from lagna not showing any related event yes Venus dasa> > > > second> > > > > candidate under curse revealing some thing related to event as > > problem> > > > > started with chemicals .. i was looking solely satrun activites > > which is> > > > > in Guru badhka nakshtra who created couse of every thing see how> > > > shani play> > > > > game 8th lord in mesha amsa second from AL.in libra ,,in tula rashi> > > > started> > > > > hurnia problem and when he went to operate it then did its final > > job and> > > > > thrd from AL rahu virshka in ayush debility aspected by kuja in ketu> > > > > nakhtra,neecha amsa created situation for dusta marna .see he was in> > > > > operation at that time.> > > > >> > > > > budha in chander nakshtra in badhka amsa dasa will start now > > which dont> > > > > linke any thing thrd from it rahu in Nov 2007 end budha will > > transit> > > > there> > > > > only so ..shoola dasa of vrishka which fall in second ayush khanda> > > > > going on and he is now 53 age..> > > > > sunil ji in December End plz let me know the native health till > > then> > > > keep> > > > > on reciting mirtunjaya mantra i personal dont feel any improvement> > > > in this> > > > > case this is my understanding ..God is always there to do miracles..> > > > >> > > > > Best of luck> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > regard> > > > >> > > > > Amit puri> > > > >> > > > > On 09/10/2007, Michal Dziwulski nearmichal@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Amit, Sunil,> > > > > >> > > > > > I was wondering about Moon Mahadasa when I saw that Moon is in> > > > parivartana> > > > > > with Jupiter who is exalted in 2nd house. This is terrible as> > > > Jupiter is> > > > > > aspected by Shani and Rahu constituting a very strong curse.> > > > Jupiter is> > > > > > Atmakaraka and Shani is the 8th lord. The curse is severe because> > > > Jupiter> > > > > > is not in a Kendra or Kona and is exalted. Aquarius is the 9th > > house> > > > > > showing that the curse is from a past birth and as this is the > > 9th> > > > house> > > > > > freedom will be affected. There are also a number of bandhana > > yogas.> > > > > >> > > > > > Respectfully,> > > > > > Michal> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Amit Puri amitpuri20@> > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > Tuesday, October 9, 2007 2:57:18 PM> > > > > > Re: person in coma...is there a remedy?> > > > > >> > > > > > Namskar Sunil ji> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you> > > > pass on> > > > > > the exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha> > > > amsa with> > > > > > lagna lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. > > shani> > > > antra> > > > > > going to over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us> > > > hope for> > > > > > best..please send date of operation if possible..> > > > > >> > > > > > regard> > > > > > amitpuri> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht@ gmail.com sunilvasisht@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Gurus,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > The details-> > > > > > >> > > > > > > DOB - sept 5th 1955> > > > > > > TOB - 1.17am> > > > > > > POB - Jhansi, India> > > > > > >> > > > > > > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are> > > > > > > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year > > ago, he> > > > > > > went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He > > himself> > > > > > > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated > > there> > > > > > > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the > > operation,> > > > > > > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did > > not get> > > > > > > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went > > into coma> > > > > > > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what> > > > > > > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something > > that> > > > > > > the wife should be able to do.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > pranams,> > > > > > > sunil> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > Pinpoint customers> > > > > >> > > > > > <http://us.rd./evt=48250/*http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v9.php?o=US2226 & cmp= & ctv=AprNI & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50>who> > > > > > are looking for what you sell.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

||Om Gurave Namah||Dear Sunil, NamaskaarWas there any event happened during this period or before this event happened pertaining to brother, guru or teacher or mother which is worth mentioning? Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia On 09-Oct-07, at 8:26 AM, sun2275 wrote:Namaskar amit-ji,The exact date of operation was october 9th 2006. pranams,sunilsohamsa , "Amit Puri" <amitpuri20 wrote:>> Namskar Sunil ji> > > thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you pass on the> exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha amsa with lagna> lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani antra going to> over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us hope for> best..please send date of operation if possible..> > regard> amitpuri> > > On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht wrote:> >> > Gurus,> >> > The details-> >> > DOB - sept 5th 1955> > TOB - 1.17am> > POB - Jhansi, India> >> > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are> > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he> > went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He himself> > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated there> > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the operation,> > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not get> > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into coma> > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what> > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be something that> > the wife should be able to do.> >> > pranams,> > sunil> >> > > >>

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Rafal Ji,You said:> When we want to be clear with definition then Naidhana Amsa should be > seen from Rasi Lagna in that context.In this regard, Zoran Ji specifically mentioned Graha lording the lagna bhava, and not the lagna bhava itself, while discussing a chart just a few days back on this list.May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:>> *hare rama krsna*> Dear Reema , Namaskar> > When we want to be clear with definition then Naidhana Amsa should be > seen from Rasi Lagna in that context. Here it is 5/11 axis, but surely > Shani debilitation as 8L (from rasi) in D9 would make Buddha afflicted, > even when Lagnesh. Ma which is engaged in Shukra-saapa (with Surya) is > Amses of lagnesh - so person didnt have luck when it comes to health.> > Regards,> Rafal Gendarz> SJC Jyotish Guru;> email: rafal Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com> >> > *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*> >> > Namaskaar Rafal Ji,> >> > Thank you for your explanation again.> >> > You said:> >> > > Details are seen with Shoola Sc-Cp. Vimshottari is also very clear.> >> > Yes, all the dasas such as Vimsottari, Shoola, Naisargika, Bhava > > Naisargika (Zoran Ji's point), Narayana, etc. do show this event. But > > the point is how could we have used Moola dasa to see this event?> >> > Here is why I am insisting on Moola dasa in this chart -> >> > a) A person going into coma (or other such terribly afflicting > > conditions) is an event that has its cause in past life's dushta karma> >> > b) If Varaha Mihira used just Moola dasa and Naisargika dasa for his > > accurate predictions, then we should strive to be able to use Moola > > dasa to predict such a karmic event without having to resort to other > > dasas> >> > With that said, here are my comments on Budha in this chart -> >> > Yes, Budha is 8th lord in Navamsa conjoined debilitated Rasi 8th lord > > in 3rd house in Navamsa. By that virtue, I agree that Budha *could* > > give the event. But let us not forget that Budha is the lagna lord, > > and exalted in Rasi in AL at that. I would think that such a Budha > > would have made him very careful about his health and thereby would > > have ensured good health generally.> >> > However, here is something very vital that I missed about Budha > > originally - *Budha is in Naidhana amsa*. Zoran ji did teach us just a > > few days back that if lagna lord is in Naidhana Amsa then it could > > give deha/jeeva afflictions. So yes, now I can see this Budha deliver > > terrible news about health.> >> > To be honest, I was hoping for grahas involved in curse of badhakesha > > and AK Jupiter to be operating in Moola dasa. May be, I was being > > simplistic. Nevertheless, I still don't see how I could have > > delineated Manasika Mrityu (coma) looking at this chart before the > > event. I have so much more to learn!> >> > Thank you for this discussion.> >> > *May Sri Vishnu bless us all*,> > Reema.> >> > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ wrote:> > >> > > *hare rama krsna*> > > Dear Reema , Namaskar> > >> > > Buddha (8L in D9) is with debilitated 8L (d1) (disease) Shani (disease)> > > in D9. Thats quite enough for bad karma to come. Details are seen with> > > Shoola Sc-Cp. Vimshottari is also very clear.> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > SJC Jyotish Guru;> > > email: rafal@> > > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com> > > >> > > > *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*> > > >> > > > Namaskaar Rafal,> > > >> > > > Yes, per your explanation Sun-Venus Naisargika dasa shows the event> > > > with Venus debilitated in 8th in Navamsa and also being lord of 64th> > > > Navamsa and 22nd Drekkana (Parasara). Also, look at the heavy tatva> > > > dosha in Panchanga of the dasa pravesha chart of Sun Naisargika dasa.> > > >> > > > But, Moola dasa however is still not showing the event.> > > >> > > > Moola dasa at the time of the operation (9th October, 2006) was> > > > Venus-Mercury and not Venus-Rahu. If it were Venus-Rahu, then the> > > > facts that Rahu participates in curse, is in the 3rd from AL, is ayus> > > > neecha, and is ending the Graha Malika Yoga are enough to justify > > this> > > > event from Moola dasa.> > > >> > > > Any further explanation of this event from Moola dasa is appreciated,> > > > and thank you for your comments.> > > >> > > > *May Sri Vishnu bless us all*,> > > > Reema.> > > >> > > > sohamsa , Rafal Gendarz starsuponme@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > *hare rama krsna*> > > > > Dear Reema, Namaskar> > > > >> > > > > It seems Ve-Ra (lets say 2007 Sep). Its quite easy from Moola > > dasa. Ve> > > > > is with 6L, and 3/8 lords from AL. Ra is ending grahamalika in 3> > > > from AL> > > > > threating life of person. Jupiter drsti shows coma. Ma is> > > > debilitated in> > > > > D9 as 8L from AL.> > > > >> > > > > It was Su-Ve Naisargika. Ve is in eight bhava in D9.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Rafal Gendarz> > > > > SJC Jyotish Guru;> > > > > email: rafal@> > > > > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com> > > > > >> > > > > > *|| Hare Rama Krushna ||*> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaskaar Amit,> > > > > >> > > > > > Your point about Moola Dasa is very well taken. I question the > > same -> > > > > > given that this is a karmic event for the native (look at the > > heavily> > > > > > afflicted Jupiter in Shastiamsa), why didn't Moola dasa (seed: > > lagna)> > > > > > show it? Of course, our knowledge of Moola dasa is not as good > > as it> > > > > > should be.> > > > > >> > > > > > I pray Sri Vishnu to bless this Atma. He seems to have done a > > lot of> > > > > > good in this world in this life. I hope his family, however,> > > > > > understands the role of Karma and don't feel abandoned by God.> > > > > >> > > > > > *With Sri Vishnu Smarana*,> > > > > > Reema.> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa , "Amit Puri" amitpuri20@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namskar michal ji Suni ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Michal ji thanks for note.. i noticed this course in first > > look but> > > > > > avoid as> > > > > > > moola dasa from lagna not showing any related event yes > > Venus dasa> > > > > > second> > > > > > > candidate under curse revealing some thing related to event as> > > > problem> > > > > > > started with chemicals .. i was looking solely satrun activites> > > > which is> > > > > > > in Guru badhka nakshtra who created couse of every thing see how> > > > > > shani play> > > > > > > game 8th lord in mesha amsa second from AL.in libra ,,in > > tula rashi> > > > > > started> > > > > > > hurnia problem and when he went to operate it then did its > > final> > > > job and> > > > > > > thrd from AL rahu virshka in ayush debility aspected by kuja > > in ketu> > > > > > > nakhtra,neecha amsa created situation for dusta marna .see > > he was in> > > > > > > operation at that time.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > budha in chander nakshtra in badhka amsa dasa will start now> > > > which dont> > > > > > > linke any thing thrd from it rahu in Nov 2007 end budha will> > > > transit> > > > > > there> > > > > > > only so ..shoola dasa of vrishka which fall in second ayush > > khanda> > > > > > > going on and he is now 53 age..> > > > > > > sunil ji in December End plz let me know the native health till> > > > then> > > > > > keep> > > > > > > on reciting mirtunjaya mantra i personal dont feel any > > improvement> > > > > > in this> > > > > > > case this is my understanding ..God is always there to do > > miracles..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best of luck> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regard> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Amit puri> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On 09/10/2007, Michal Dziwulski nearmichal@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Amit, Sunil,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I was wondering about Moon Mahadasa when I saw that Moon is in> > > > > > parivartana> > > > > > > > with Jupiter who is exalted in 2nd house. This is terrible as> > > > > > Jupiter is> > > > > > > > aspected by Shani and Rahu constituting a very strong curse.> > > > > > Jupiter is> > > > > > > > Atmakaraka and Shani is the 8th lord. The curse is severe > > because> > > > > > Jupiter> > > > > > > > is not in a Kendra or Kona and is exalted. Aquarius is the > > 9th> > > > house> > > > > > > > showing that the curse is from a past birth and as this is > > the> > > > 9th> > > > > > house> > > > > > > > freedom will be affected. There are also a number of bandhana> > > > yogas.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Respectfully,> > > > > > > > Michal> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Amit Puri amitpuri20@> > > > > > > > sohamsa > > > > > > > > Tuesday, October 9, 2007 2:57:18 PM> > > > > > > > Re: person in coma...is there a remedy?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Namskar Sunil ji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. > > can you> > > > > > pass on> > > > > > > > the exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha> > > > > > amsa with> > > > > > > > lagna lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event..> > > > shani> > > > > > antra> > > > > > > > going to over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come > > let us> > > > > > hope for> > > > > > > > best..please send date of operation if possible..> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regard> > > > > > > > amitpuri> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht@ gmail.com sunilvasisht@> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Gurus,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The details-> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > DOB - sept 5th 1955> > > > > > > > > TOB - 1.17am> > > > > > > > > POB - Jhansi, India> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where > > poor are> > > > > > > > > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year> > > > ago, he> > > > > > > > > went to attend a medical conference on hernia in delhi. He> > > > himself> > > > > > > > > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it > > operated> > > > there> > > > > > > > > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the> > > > operation,> > > > > > > > > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did> > > > not get> > > > > > > > > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went> > > > into coma> > > > > > > > > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative > > state. what> > > > > > > > > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be > > something> > > > that> > > > > > > > > the wife should be able to do.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > pranams,> > > > > > > > > sunil> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > > > > Pinpoint customers> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > <http://us.rd./evt=48250/*http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v9.php?o=US2226 & cmp= & ctv=AprNI & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50>who> > > > > > > > are looking for what you sell.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Namskar ramanarayanan

Sir any comment on Gochar Nakshtra of chander at the time of operation (9-10-2006) .. Chander was

transiting Bharni nakshtra who's lord is

yamha and which is on sharp edge Sula.

That is why I was very negative while reading this case..

Regard

Amit puri

On 12/10/2007, rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Shri Sunil,Namaste. Ask the person concerned closely related with the surgeon to perform a paduka abhisheka of Shirdi SaiBaba on a Saturday and do " annadana " (distribution of food packets) on that day. Offer a Shawl to Baba during Magha Nakshatra Nadika on Tuesday after lighting a lamp.

Moon's nakshatra is considered as the prana kalasha. As per vimsottari dasa scheme the Moon's nakshatra lord is Buda and he is also the lord of lagna and arudha lagna. This Buda joins with Sani in Mesha navamsa. Mars the navamsa dispositor is found placed in Magha which is a kalachakra direction(wrong one) for Mars. Whenever Moon is in karka/simha/kumbha/meena and the karana happens to be vishti it indicates the wrath of bhadra devi who is ready to accomplish her task of destruction(rudra function). Sani the lord of 8th and 9th is found in Thula in the 5th(chitta kshetra) influencing the AK and badkesha Guru.

Sani is AMK in the chart and is ready to co-operate with the intentions of bhadakesha being in kendra to Guru.Buda's placement and AL's placements in 3rd to AK Guru indicates the feelings of neglect or non-approval by the atma.

In general upachaya sthanas indicate the pariksha/tests of time/kaala. Moon who is found in 10th has exchanged signs with Guru who being subhapati is found in ghataka nakshatra much to the dismay of Moon whose dasa began with the note of vishti karana and relegation of Guru the protector(kavacha to the day lord Sun - janma vara lord) to the 12th with the nodal affliction and martian influence.

Much can be said but for the length. Let me stop here. The remedies to Brhamana saapa/rudra araadhana may also be attended. i hope this helps.Best wishes.Astrologically & spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.Ajay Zharotia <ajayzharotia > wrote:

||Om Gurave Namah||Dear Sunil, NamaskaarWas there any event happened during this period or before this event happened pertaining to brother, guru or teacher or mother which is worth mentioning?

Best RegardsAjay Zharotiaajayzharotia

On 09-Oct-07, at 8:26 AM, sun2275 wrote:

Namaskar amit-ji,

The exact date of operation was october 9th 2006.

pranams,sunil

sohamsa

, " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

>> Namskar Sunil ji

> >

> thanks for sending data .. this is really a sad news .. can you pass on the

> exact date of this happening .. shani Antra dasa in neecha amsa

with lagna

> lord budha 8th from its natal position hit the event.. shani antra going to

> over in nov.2007 lagna lord budha dasa will come let us hope for

> best..please send date of operation if possible..>

> regard> amitpuri

> >

> On 08/10/2007, sun2275 <sunilvasisht wrote:

> >> > Gurus,

> >> > The details-

> >> > DOB - sept 5th 1955

> > TOB - 1.17am> > POB - Jhansi, India

> >

> > This person was a surgeon who built a hospital where poor are> > treated free of charge or for a limited fee. About a year ago, he

> > went to attend a medical conference on

hernia in delhi. He himself

> > had hernia, so his friends suggested that he get it operated there

> > at the conference (Gangaram hospital, delhi). During the

operation,> > he had a bad reaction to some antibiotic and his brain did not

get> > oxygen for about 30mins. This damaged his brain, he went into coma

> > for sometime and now is practically in a vegetative state. what> > could remedy the situation? obviously it should be

something that> > the wife should be able to do.

> >> > pranams,

> > sunil> >

> > > >

>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish.

Click here to know how.