IndiaDivine.org

Please predict outcome of this marriage..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Regarding the birth chart of the boy,

The lord of the seventh house is Sun.He is in the tenth with " DigBalam " .That is good.He is with Mercury who is the lord of the eigth and the fifth.Jupiter aspects both Sun and Mercury.Moon is in the seventh house.he is the Shashtadhipathy.

Sun id debilitated in Navamsam.Jupiter is also debilitated.Seventh house is subject to " Papa Karthari " .

The lord of the seventh house from Moon sign is Saturn.He is in the twelfth house.It is unfavourablle to be so.

The " Kalatra Karaka " Venus is debilitated.Mercury causes " Neecha Bhangam " .Therefore during Mercurys period ,who incidentally is with the Sapthamadhipathy,Sun,venus will begin to build up the sweetness of married life.Vide,Jupiter aspects Venus.The sub sub period of Jupiter commences from 13-2-2008 and lasts upto 17-6-2008.

Jupiters Dasa and Mercurys sub period will mark the onset of a fine period of marital bliss.Venus and Sun are in " parivartanam " in Navamsa Chakram.

Presently Rahu, the Dasa Natha and an incendinery planet ,is in Venusian sign in Rasi Chakram.So,Rahu dasa has to go.

The Labhadhipathy Jupiter is aspected by debilitated Venus.Labha Bhavam causes " Second " wife.Jupiter in addition is debilitated in the Amsa Chakram.The sub lord Mercury is the eleventh lord from Moon sign.you

see.Therefore possibilities seem to threaten a break up of marriage.Jupiters station in own sign shows that marrital tie is quite strong.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 10/15/07, Astro Student <vedicastrostudent wrote:

Hello all,

Someone very close to me is going through a period of extreme tension in marriage. The tension promises to spill over into my own life. I'm not too good at relationship analysis, but I would really like to know what is the truth about the all the allegations that are being thrown left and right. Boy's side (the side from which I'm connected to this) thinks the girl is a conceited, egotistical, scheming, self-centred, disrespectful, opportunistic b**tch (and that's putting it very mildly). Girl (whose opinions I dont know very well), at the very least, thinks the boy is a loser with possible psychological problems with no capacity to do anything with his life. They continue to live together, but probably in a lot of tension. Girl works in the day, boy works in the night, both low paying jobs but girl's job is higher/more respectable, barely make ends meet. Boy also takes care of their only child (a daughter) in the day.

Both charts are attached. I would like to know the truth in this picture. They were married sometime in April of 2004, but only started living together in May 2007 when the girl's sponsorship came through (in the US).

Boy's chart has Upapada in the 9th house with Rahu in it and it is DK. But the marriage was a standard Indian arranged marriage, nothing unconventional in any way. Boy's Navamsa Lagna is Scorpio, but I feel Sagittarius more describes him (Moon & Ketu in Sagittarius, Moon AK) - he is emotional (Moon) and good with numbers (Ketu). Not at all logical as Mars in Scorpio Navamsa would indicate. Rahu DK exalted in 7th house of Navamsa. Girl is Libra Lagna, I am unsure of the Navamsa Lagna. Rahu AK vargottama with KAY. Her Upapada has Sun in it, but aspected by Saturn and Mars, and graha dristi from Ketu and Rahu but second from Upapada seems ok with Venus in it. Both going through Sade-sati and tough dasas of course..

Will this marriage break and what is the truth? Is the girl really as bad as everyone thinks (from my side)? Please give astrological reasons for and against..

Thanks very much,

Sundeep

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:

mail, news, photos more.