IndiaDivine.org

Job Muhurta Dilemma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namskar when we are bound with the time chosse hora or mahurta for leaving home and recite mrittunjay mantra before leaving home as many he can.. best of luckregard

On 27/10/2007, Reema Patel Sriganesh <reema_sriganesh wrote:

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Everyone,I wanted to advise a Jataka on the Job Muhurta. However, he has no choice in the date and time on which he joins. Unfortunately, the Muhurta for that date and time does not seem very auspicious based on my rudimentary knowledge in the area. Muhurta chart:12th November, 20079:00 AM6 Hours West of GMT96W48, 32N47The very obvious problems I can see in the above Muhurta chart are:1) The Karya bhava (10th house) in the rasi is badly afflicted by Shani-Ketu Preta Yoga

2) The 8th bhava is occupied by Mangal3) There is a tattva dosa in Panchanga (Nakshatra and Karana ruled by the same graha Budha)4) Chandra is debilitated in lagna although yuti Guru.Here are my questions:

a) Can somebody please explain how this bad Muhurta will affect Jataka's new job? From this Muhurta, can we say that Jataka's new job is doomed from the beginning?b) Can the strong Guru in lagna in the sign of a mitra save this Muhurta?

c) Most importantly, can

someone please provide a remedy to strengthen this Muhurta? He doesn't think it is a desirable option to join in Abhijeet Muhurta (11:36 AM to 12:24 PM local time) because the typical custom is for the candidate to show up on the first day of job at 9 AM (slightly before, but not late).

Any help is most appreciated.May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.

Namaste Ms. Reema.

Can u pl. share birth details of native? Also planetary combination on Muhurtha wrt natal ascendant of native can be decisive rather than taking 10 house alone for muhurtha time.

Thanks and regards,

MH

-

Reema Patel Sriganesh

sohamsa

Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:05 AM

Job Muhurta Dilemma

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Everyone,I wanted to advise a Jataka on the Job Muhurta. However, he has no choice in the date and time on which he joins. Unfortunately, the Muhurta for that date and time does not seem very auspicious based on my rudimentary knowledge in the area. Muhurta chart:12th November, 20079:00 AM6 Hours West of GMT96W48, 32N47The very obvious problems I can see in the above Muhurta chart are:1) The Karya bhava (10th house) in the rasi is badly afflicted by Shani-Ketu Preta Yoga2) The 8th bhava is occupied by Mangal3) There is a tattva dosa in Panchanga (Nakshatra and Karana ruled by the same graha Budha)4) Chandra is debilitated in lagna although yuti Guru.Here are my questions:a) Can somebody please explain how this bad Muhurta will affect Jataka's new job? From this Muhurta, can we say that Jataka's new job is doomed from the bginning?b) Can the strong Guru in lagna in the sign of a mitra save this Muhurta?c) Most importantly, can someone please provide a remedy to strengthen this Muhurta? He doesn't think it is a desirable option to join in Abhijeet Muhurta (11:36 AM to 12:24 PM local time) because the typical custom is for the candidate to show up on the first day of job at 9 AM (slightly before, but not late).Any help is most appreciated.May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.14.8/1064 - Release 11/10/2007 15:09