IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Please suggest/advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Thank you very much. I have a younger brother and I will ask him to do as you suggested. He does the yearly shraddha for our father in a Raghvendra Swami Mutt. Regards, Mona kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote: sohamsa From: "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:15:29 +0530Re: Please suggest/advise Please ask your brothers (or your husband, if you dont have any brothers),to go to a flowing water. He should take bath there in the morning and then take some water into his folded hands. He should leave the water slowly into the flowing river, the water from the hands flowing over the thumbs. This should be done standing in front of the rising sun. regards, Kishore patnaik98492 70729 On Nov 6, 2007 8:05 PM, Mona <due0803 > wrote: Dear Sir(s), Namaskar. I am writing to seek some guidance. Yesterday night or may be very early morning today, I had a dream in which I saw my father, who

expired in 2003, lying motionless on the floor meaning that he had expired and I was crying hysterically and hugging him. I saw my mother next to me sitting and crying. But suddenly as i was hugging my father, he woke up surprised as if he didn't know what was going on. I was for a moment in a shock and started crying again. Then suddenly I woke up and was very scared and recited hanuman chalisa I think atleast 7 or 8 times. My mother, by the way, is alive though her health does not keep good. What does this dream mean? I am very confused and concerned. Does my dad want something from me? I occassionally get dreams of him, I was not there when he expired. I live in USA and went to India 2-3 days after he left us. By that time, his last rites had been done. I just want to know if there is anything to do to help my father get peace. I'd really appreciate your help. Regards, Mona Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around

May be true but sometimes watery tharpanas are not done with the shraddha that ought to be done with. Hence, the simple secular solution. I have seen it helped people help in earlier instances and please let me know if it has helped you too, regards, Kishore patnaik 98492 70729On Nov 6, 2007 8:42 PM, Mona <due0803 wrote:

Dear Sir, Thank you very much. I have a younger brother and I will ask him to do as you suggested. He does the yearly shraddha for our father in a Raghvendra Swami Mutt. Regards, Mona kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09

> wrote: sohamsa From: " kishore patnaik " <

kishorepatnaik09Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:15:29 +0530Re: Please suggest/advise Please ask your brothers (or your husband, if you dont have any brothers),to go to a flowing water. He should take bath there in the morning and then take some water into his folded hands. He should leave the water slowly into the flowing river, the water from the hands flowing over the thumbs. This should be done standing in front of the rising sun. regards, Kishore patnaik98492 70729 On Nov 6, 2007 8:05 PM, Mona <due0803

> wrote: Dear Sir(s),

Namaskar. I am writing to seek some guidance. Yesterday night or may be very early morning today, I had a dream in which I saw my father, who

expired in 2003, lying motionless on the floor meaning that he had expired and I was crying hysterically and hugging him. I saw my mother next to me sitting and crying. But suddenly as i was hugging my father, he woke up surprised as if he didn't know what was going on. I was for a moment in a shock and started crying again. Then suddenly I woke up and was very scared and recited hanuman chalisa I think atleast 7 or 8 times. My mother, by the way, is alive though her health does not keep good. What does this dream mean? I am very confused and concerned. Does my dad want something from me? I occassionally get dreams of him, I was not there when he expired. I live in USA and went to India 2-3 days after he left us. By that time, his last rites had been done. I just want to know if there is anything to do to help my father get peace. I'd really appreciate your help.

Regards, Mona

Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around

Dear Sir, I can't thank you enough. I will ask my brother to do as suggested. Regards, Mona kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 wrote: sohamsa From: "kishore patnaik" <kishorepatnaik09Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:48:20 +0530Re: Fwd: Re: Please suggest/advise May be true but sometimes watery tharpanas are not

done with the shraddha that ought to be done with. Hence, the simple secular solution. I have seen it helped people help in earlier instances and please let me know if it has helped you too, regards, Kishore patnaik 98492 70729 On Nov 6, 2007 8:42 PM, Mona <due0803 > wrote: Dear Sir, Thank you very much. I have a younger brother and I will ask him to do as you suggested. He does the yearly shraddha for our father in a Raghvendra Swami Mutt. Regards, Mona kishore patnaik <kishorepatnaik09 > wrote: sohamsa From: "kishore patnaik" < kishorepatnaik09 >Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:15:29 +0530Re: Please suggest/advise Please ask your brothers (or your husband, if you dont have any brothers),to go to a flowing water. He should take bath there in the morning and then take some water into his folded hands. He should leave the water slowly into the flowing river, the water from the hands flowing over the thumbs. This should be done standing in front of the rising sun. regards, Kishore patnaik98492 70729 On Nov 6, 2007 8:05 PM, Mona

<due0803 > wrote: Dear Sir(s), Namaskar. I am writing to seek some guidance. Yesterday night or may be very early morning today, I had a dream in which I saw my father, who expired in 2003, lying motionless on the floor meaning that he had expired and I was crying hysterically and hugging him. I saw my mother next to me sitting and crying. But suddenly as i was hugging my father, he woke up surprised as if he didn't know what was going on. I was for a moment in a shock and started crying again. Then suddenly I woke up and was very scared and recited hanuman chalisa I think atleast 7 or 8 times. My mother, by the way, is alive though her health does not keep good. What does this dream mean? I am very

confused and concerned. Does my dad want something from me? I occassionally get dreams of him, I was not there when he expired. I live in USA and went to India 2-3 days after he left us. By that time, his last rites had been done. I just want to know if there is anything to do to help my father get peace. I'd really appreciate your help. Regards, Mona