IndiaDivine.org

Exchange of 5th and 8th lords

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gilbert,

Exchange of 5th and 8th lords are following possibilities , which should be considered carefully :

1. Planet in 8th provide Argala to 5th house thus promote children.

2.5TH LORD is functional benefic ,as such it provide argala to5th , 7th and 10 houses , and promote the signification of these houses.

4. In case 5th lord is natural malefic and placed in 8th house , it will promote the material signification of 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses f

the native.

5. Please always remember , this exchange is KHAL-YOGA, AND 8TH LORD DESTROYS RAJ-YOGAS. nO REMEDY WILL WORK .

because such fall comes on account of past actions. Such native should worship ISTA AND DHARMA-devta.

Ista devta gives strength in adversity and Dharma devta inspire the native to do good deeds in prosperity.

These are some important aspects ,need careful consideration. Planetary Avasthas and strength should also be very repeat very important.

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Dear Goel, It is very easy to dismiss the exchange as khal yoga and hence, conclude that it is very bad. However, there are certainly few cases where these exchanges can prove to be good too. For eg., in cases of charts where the native is subject to continuous bad health, this is a very yoga to take place. Even though the native suffers from bad health, we can with certain say that he would recover, if not to total normalcy at least he would be out of danger. Secondly, often we can predict that the person could be having legacy from mother's side- mostly money earned by her. Finally, any parivartana gives strength to the planets and we can talk only in the light of what could be the planets like. For eg., for virgo lagna, mars in 5th is in exaltation and Saturn in 8th attains debilitation- ie to say, per se a bad planet is strong (8L) and a good planet (5L) is very weak and both are under each other's influence. However, because of parivartna, the ultimate result is 5l is in 5th and 8th lord is in 8th and whatz more, their mutual influence is also heavily minimized, thus doing things better

Hope you will agree with me, regards, Kishore patnaik 98492 70729On Nov 15, 2007 9:17 PM, Gopal Goel <

gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Gilbert,

Exchange of 5th and 8th lords are following possibilities , which should be considered carefully :

1. Planet in 8th provide Argala to 5th house thus promote children.

2.5TH LORD is functional benefic ,as such it provide argala to5th , 7th and 10 houses , and promote the signification of these houses.

4. In case 5th lord is natural malefic and placed in 8th house , it will promote the material signification of 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses f

the native.

5. Please always remember , this exchange is KHAL-YOGA, AND 8TH LORD DESTROYS RAJ-YOGAS. nO REMEDY WILL WORK .

because such fall comes on account of past actions. Such native should worship ISTA AND DHARMA-devta.

Ista devta gives strength in adversity and Dharma devta inspire the native to do good deeds in prosperity.

These are some important aspects ,need careful consideration. Planetary Avasthas and strength should also be very repeat very important.

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

dear nitish,

please post ur details

kishore patnaik

98492 70729

On 11/19/07, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya wrote:

|| OM TAT SAT ||Dear Goel ji,You have written: can you give me the reference of this sutra?> Any exchange with the lord of 8th house will also bring fall from > position ,sometime in the life.

I have exchange of 8th and 11th lord in my chart, with 8th lordSun as AK. I have passed through three years of moola dasha of Sun, aswell as simultaneous Vimshottri dasha of Rahu which is placed in 8th,but i fail to observe any kind of fall from any position or in

specific situation in life. Although, i have had two promotions in jobin this period. It has certainly been a difficult period but it has marked morepositive transformations and learning in my life than ever before,

except for two things, marriage got delayed, friend-circle gotreduced. In turn, these events gave me more time for career and life.Also, i had to resort to self-help in all things i do. But that isnot negative. In any case, there is nothing so negative in ones' past

karma that one cannot overcome it in the present life and there is nogreater remedy than self-help.regards,nitish sohamsa , Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

>> Dear Gilbert,> Exchange of 5th and 8th lords are following possibilities , whichshould be considered carefully :> 1. Planet in 8th provide Argala to 5th house thus promote children.> 2.5TH LORD is functional benefic ,as such it provide argala to5th ,7th and 10 houses , and promote the signification of these houses.> 4. In case 5th lord is natural malefic and placed in 8th house , itwill promote the material signification of 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th

houses f> the native.> 5. Please always remember , this exchange is KHAL-YOGA, AND 8TH LORDDESTROYS RAJ-YOGAS. nO REMEDY WILL WORK .> because such fall comes on account of past actions. Such native

should worship ISTA AND DHARMA-devta.> Ista devta gives strength in adversity and Dharma devta inspire thenative to do good deeds in prosperity.> These are some important aspects ,need careful consideration.

Planetary Avasthas and strength should also be very repeat very important.> Regards,> > > > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076

> INDIA> > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

|| OM TAT SAT ||

Dear kishore,

My details are: 12-12-1979, 10:14 am, new delhi, india.

regards,

nitish

sohamsa , " kishore patnaik "

<kishorepatnaik09 wrote:

>

> dear nitish,

>

> please post ur details

>

> kishore patnaik

> 98492 70729

>

>

> On 11/19/07, yeeahoo_99 <nitish.arya wrote:

> >

> > || OM TAT SAT ||

> > Dear Goel ji,

> > You have written: can you give me the reference of this sutra?

> > > Any exchange with the lord of 8th house will also bring fall from

> > > position ,sometime in the life.

> > I have exchange of 8th and 11th lord in my chart, with 8th lord

> > Sun as AK. I have passed through three years of moola dasha of Sun, as

> > well as simultaneous Vimshottri dasha of Rahu which is placed in 8th,

> > but i fail to observe any kind of fall from any position or in

> > specific situation in life. Although, i have had two promotions in job

> > in this period.

> > It has certainly been a difficult period but it has marked more

> > positive transformations and learning in my life than ever before,

> > except for two things, marriage got delayed, friend-circle got

> > reduced. In turn, these events gave me more time for career and life.

> > Also, i had to resort to self-help in all things i do. But that is

> > not negative. In any case, there is nothing so negative in ones' past

> > karma that one cannot overcome it in the present life and there is no

> > greater remedy than self-help.

> >

> > regards,

> > nitish

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, Gopal Goel

> > <gkgoel1937@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gilbert,

> > > Exchange of 5th and 8th lords are following possibilities , which

> > should be considered carefully :

> > > 1. Planet in 8th provide Argala to 5th house thus promote children.

> > > 2.5TH LORD is functional benefic ,as such it provide argala to5th ,

> > 7th and 10 houses , and promote the signification of these houses.

> > > 4. In case 5th lord is natural malefic and placed in 8th house , it

> > will promote the material signification of 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th

> > houses f

> > > the native.

> > > 5. Please always remember , this exchange is KHAL-YOGA, AND 8TH LORD

> > DESTROYS RAJ-YOGAS. nO REMEDY WILL WORK .

> > > because such fall comes on account of past actions. Such native

> > should worship ISTA AND DHARMA-devta.

> > > Ista devta gives strength in adversity and Dharma devta inspire the

> > native to do good deeds in prosperity.

> > > These are some important aspects ,need careful consideration.

> > Planetary Avasthas and strength should also be very repeat very

important.

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > G.K.GOEL

> > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > INDIA

> > >