IndiaDivine.org

Birth details of Shri Rama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Freinds, This evening I watched a program on Aaj Tak TV and a researcher/archealogist claimed to have arrived at correct birth details of Shri Rama and accurate dates of many events in his life. The details given by him are as follows: 1. Shri Rama DOB: Jan 10, -5114 TOB: 12:30 pm 2. Bharata DOB: Jan 11, -5114 TOB: 4:30 am I couldn't note down the dates of other events like the date Vali was killed and the date on which Khara dushana were killed etc. I tried to cast the Kundali of Shri Rama with the given details. Surprisingly, I got the following planets exalted: Jupiter, Mars, Sun and Venus. Moon is in his own house. That makes a total of 5 in Swa+uccha. Lagna is Cancer with Moon and

Jup in it. Only thing that does not match with what is popularly believed is the birth nakshatra. I am getting Pushya (Moon at 15 Katak 37). This could due the precision of planetary movements over 1000s of years that the software may not be taking into account. Seems to fit very well with description of Shri Rama's chart by Valmiki including Abhijit Muhurta. Pretty impressive indeed! Regards, Krishna

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.