IndiaDivine.org

Durga Kavacham recitation & strange resul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Hanmant, namaste

I am not so convinced by the " bad karmas " theory. I would strongly suggest that you both visit the Sringeri Shankaracharya and place the matter before His Holiness for his advice. Sri Bharati Teertha Mahaswamigal will be in Sringeri on Nov 22, 2007.

best regards

Hari

On Nov 16, 2007 9:48 AM, hmuttagi <hmuttagi wrote:

Rao Garu and others,Thanks for your posts and thoughts. I concur with PVR that Divine mother will not want to punish children when they are praying to her. I may add that my wife did not have (or do) any specific sankalpa (apart from wishing for general welfare of family) and she is good at sanskrit Uccharan(pronounciation). I remember Sanjay Ji's statement that Rahu in 4th house (from Tula lagna) will give sudden shocks and pain and maybe her 4th house Rahu with Mars will continue with it's malefic results.My wife is worried that we may not have followed the proceedures in reciting the Durga Kavacham and hence the unpleasant result. Your posts suggests that she could continue reading inspite of the negative experience (which should not be attributed to reading the Kavacham).I remember some mention that one should not yawn or do any other work while reciting the Durga Saptashati (may be same will be applicable for Kavacham).

In case there is any other advise she may need to follow while reading please let us know.Appreciate your time and kindness in guidig us.Best regards,Hanmant