IndiaDivine.org

Dasamsa and work (Tarun)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namasakar Tarun, You have mentioned ' The astika munirajam mantra for Sri Dattatreya' as the cure for Sarpa Yoga. Could you give please give more details regarding this Mantra Thanks and Regards, aavesh tarungarg <tarungarg wrote: Hello sorry wonder what was going on with my eyes when I looked at the Taradasa last time. Looking at it again you are currently runningKetu-Rahu from 2july this year. So if the problems have intensifiedduring this period then you can see that you Sarpa Yoga has beenactivated. so you are feeling bogged down and under the coils of asnake. i would recommend to take up the remedies for the Sarpa Yoga aspreviously suggested in the below mailRegardsTarunsohamsa , "tarungarg" <tarungarg wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Respected Subbu ji> > In terms of looking at the root of the curse, I am not

very good at it> but I can try. from your maternal D-40 Chart the Ju is in a Nice guru> Shishya yoga and no malefic aspects too so I dont suspect that there> is any karma from that side that is the issue. > > However the malefics afflicting Ju are Sa/Ma/Ra/ke and if you see> there is a curse each in your D-45 and D-60 so I would suspect that> there is some paternal karma and also there is some sva-karma, from> the paternal side there can be some cheating/shock to Brahmins and> thus the anger resulted and from your side I think you have given> Sorrow to some brahmin in your previous life since Sa and Ma is> afflicting the Ju. > > Besides did anyone mention that you also have a severe sarpa Yoga in> your chart and Ju and Mo are breaking the Yoga, Moon being your Lagna> lord and strong in Karaka, i would suggest doing some good Karma> towards your mother and also

wearing a pearl. Since Moon is with sa> and has a lot of light in it, and being in lagna "Om Gauriye Namah",> That will help to break the Yoga. White sandalwood tilak at the base> of the neck can also be advised. If you wish to take the path of> strengthening the Ju instead to break this Yoga then worship of Sri> Veda Murthi (Form of Ganesha as Guru) yello sandalwood tilak and doing> some good karma to your Gurus and teachers. > > Now at the same time, since all the 4 quads are occupied we cant see> the situation clearly with Vimsottari of moon, we should apply Tara> Dasa and you can see that you started Ketu MD from the year 2004, that> joins your AL and Jupiter in the 10th house and since the curse was> not active during that period you should have seen a rise in your> career around that phase of life.> > Now when you see the Tara dasa from 2006-mar to 2007-mar you

were> running Ke-Ra dasa and the Curse was active also that could make the> Sarpa Yoga get very strong and hence you might get the feeling that> there are snakes coiled around you. after Mar -2007 Ve AD started and> Ve sits in the 12th house from the MD lord and the results for the> dasa would sit in the 8th house of transformation and those are the> results that you are seeing at the moment when feeling that you should> do the mantras and the guilt feeling that you are on. Venus is the> navamsa Dispositor of ke and Rasi dispositor of Ra so it would also> activate these nodes and the sarpa Yoga effects can also be felt and> you mentioned depressive thoughts in your mail. > > The astika munirajam mantra for Sri Dattatreya is known to break the> toughest of Sarpa Yogas however the best time to do that sadhana for> 40 days would be when the Sun will enter Aries in

Transit.> > Just a couple of questions to get into rectification:-> > 1. When did you get married?> 2. Do you have any kids?> 3. What are the job changes that you have been into?> 4. What was your major in your education at degree level and any> unusual circumstances with your education at any level?> 5. Are you scared of water/Lawyers etc etc?> > That can help us narrow down your birth time and other jyotishas can> also comment please.> > Regards> > Tarun Garg> > > sohamsa , Subbu <ice_fire007@> wrote:> >> > All,> > > > I was wrong on chara Karaka replacement , as the AK> > and Amk are apart by 1 degree. So i guess its not> > applicable> > > > Regards,> > >

> Subbu> > --- Subbu <ice_fire007@> wrote:> > > > > All, > > > > > > More analysis of D60 shows depressed moon . Moon> > > signifies mind, mother, motherland etc. Moon is> > > Depressed in D60 and even in D10 being 11th lord.So> > > perhaps thats why the shapa has manifested in> > > SA-SA-MO> > > moola dasa. Nature of manifestation is expectation> > > in> > > job/gains in job.> > > > > > SA position being retrograde and MKS in lagna ,> > > indicates a stern guru and very angry. His lesson> > > shall transform me , no doubt.I only pray that i get> > > the courage to not get defeated and> > > depressed.Hypocricy must die , for guru's hate it,> > > humility must be developed. Change is caused when> > > denial is

over. > > > > > > To understand some basics better - what do you feel> > > on> > > Navamsa lagna. Currently shows Sg , but here are> > > some> > > data points - > > > > > > Currently at my work i am respected for my ability> > > to> > > see numbers and see patterns in them and creatively> > > (partly intuitively) tell them where are pockets of> > > profit improvements> > > > > > Clearly i bring - Big picture thinking - if someone> > > is> > > thinking just of a local office , i will suddenly> > > tell> > > in a flash that this capability we must centralise> > > globally - involves investment in millions of $ -> > > but> > > i will show them compelling numbers why this> > > strategy>

> > would work and make our client successful.However> > > being in a practice of analytics, all they expect> > > from> > > me is number crunching and not such ideas.My bosses> > > feel i get these ideas looking at numbers but> > > frankly> > > i can come with ideas without numbers. > > > > > > So back to astro, i feel ketu and venus in trine> > > show> > > these capabilities which will happen if Nv lagna is> > > Cp. But also note Sanjayji in his SJC atri lecture> > > says 6th and 10th shows skills on the job and work.> > > I> > > do number crunching because of my job though i also> > > have basic education in statistics and MBA. But big> > > picture thinking, broad thinking can come from Sun> > > and> > > enterprising nature can come

from mars.So i am> > > confused which is the right Navamsa Lagna.> > > > > > Can i put three data points togather- > > > > > > 1. Moola Dasa of Sa-Rahu in 2008-2010 > > > 2. AK and AMK is in same Degree > > > > > > Can i intuitively say during 2008-2010 this event> > > chara kara replacement happen because of past karma> > > manifestation,ista devta praying etc > > > > > > Problem is you cannot conclude any science by> > > intution. You need inference based on data > > > > > > As astrologers what % of time you have used a sudden> > > intuition to say something - i know Sanjayji in one> > > lecture says when we prescribe a remedy its at time> > > intuitive. As there is many sets of remedy why a> > > certain one comes to your

tongue ?> > > > > > Hope i am asking sensible questions :-) > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Subbu > > > > > > > > > --- Subbu <ice_fire007@> wrote:> > > > > > > Tarunji, > > > > > > > > Thanks so much for such an objective and clear> > > > analysis. > > > > > > > > Vistiji has been like a healer and advised the> > > same.> > > > He also gave a saraswati mantra which i am> > > reciting.> > > > > > > > > > > > Strategly, temple priest of mookambika who i asked> > > > for> > > > advise suggested that i recite Ananda Lahiri, a> > > > composition by Shankaracharya to praise Mookambika> > > >

Devi. I did the parayan for over 40 days...while> > > > nearing the end of parayan, there was some> > > pleasant> > > > experience from Durga Devi > > > > > > > > Also am reciting "Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundaya> > > > Vichaye" and guru saraswati mantra ...former was> > > > advised by Sanjayji and latter by vistiji. > > > > > > > > Also recently my grandfathers shrada was there ,> > > and> > > > my grandfather always insisted on Gayathri mantra> > > > and> > > > Sandhi kaal pooja. He used to say if you do this> > > > sincerely even death will take permission before> > > > taking your life.> > > > > > > > Can we find root cause of a curse..i did analysis> > > > and> > > > found the

curse shows in D45 and not in D40 . In> > > D45> > > > Jup is engulfed by Rahu and Ketu. How can we make> > > > sure> > > > my family is uplifted from Guru Shaap.If it is> > > just> > > > me> > > > and not my family thats good. > > > > > > > > My paternal family is in shambles with everyone> > > > fighting over petty things and i feel our 300 year> > > > old> > > > shiva pooja we do in our house is absorbing all> > > this> > > > negativity.> > > > > > > > Once again thanks for everything.> > > > > > > > May Jupiters Light shine on us. > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > Subbu > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > --- tarungarg <tarungarg@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > Respected Subbu Ji> > > > > > > > > > I am sure that the Gurus from whom you have been> > > > > learning and getting> > > > > the readings would have already mentioned to you> > > > > that you have a> > > > > severe curse of a Brahmin in your 10th house.> > > See> > > > > the Jupiter joining> > > > > Ketu and aspected by Ma, Sa, and Ra. Since this> > > is> > > > > happening in a> > > > > kendra the end result of this curse would be> > > good.> > > > > > > > > > You have just started the Moola dasa of Sa from> > > > > 2006-feb onwards

and> > > > > being the 8th lord he is delievering the curse.> > > > > jupiter is also the AK> > > > > for you and that makes the suffering really bad> > > > and> > > > > all happens in the> > > > > 10th house of Karma. > > > > > > > > > > Since the Ak is involved the only remedy that> > > will> > > > > work for you is to> > > > > workship your Ista Devata which in your case is> > > > > given by rahu. Being a> > > > > form of Vishnu it would mean varaha Avatar or> > > > Durga> > > > > since the Rahu is> > > > > in a benefic sign in Rasi chart. > > > > > > > > > > Applying Narayana Dasa you can see that you are> > > > > running Li

MD> > > > > activating the badhaka Venus in the 9th house> > > > > exhalted and hence> > > > > sudden rise in status as predicted by Sanjay Ji> > > .> > > > > Also Since ra sits> > > > > in the 4th house so you have moved abroad around> > > > feb> > > > > 2005 timeframe. > > > > > > > > > > Now the transits. If you see that when Sa had> > > > moved> > > > > into Leo in July> > > > > this year it would activate the Sa and Ju and Me> > > > > which are sitting in> > > > > === message truncated ===> > > > > > > > >________> > Never miss a thing. Make your home

page. > > http://www./r/hs> >>

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Namaskar aavesh

In one of the conferences in the West Coast Sanjay Ji has discussed

the Sarpa Yoga in detail and suggested remedies for the same.

The mantra is " astikam Munirajam Namo Namah " to be recited 8000 times

within 40 days from the time the sun enters the Rasi containing the

benefic which is breaking the sarpa Yoga

Hope it helps

Regards

Tarun Garg

sohamsa , aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:

>

> Namasakar Tarun,

>

> You have mentioned ' The astika munirajam mantra for Sri

Dattatreya' as the cure for Sarpa Yoga.

>

> Could you give please give more details regarding this Mantra

>

> Thanks and Regards,

>

> aavesh

>

>

>

> tarungarg <tarungarg wrote:

> Hello

>

> sorry wonder what was going on with my eyes when I looked at the Tara

> dasa last time. Looking at it again you are currently running

> Ketu-Rahu from 2july this year. So if the problems have intensified

> during this period then you can see that you Sarpa Yoga has been

> activated. so you are feeling bogged down and under the coils of a

> snake. i would recommend to take up the remedies for the Sarpa Yoga as

> previously suggested in the below mail

>

> Regards

>

> Tarun

>

> sohamsa , " tarungarg " <tarungarg@> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Respected Subbu ji

> >

> > In terms of looking at the root of the curse, I am not very good at it

> > but I can try. from your maternal D-40 Chart the Ju is in a Nice guru

> > Shishya yoga and no malefic aspects too so I dont suspect that there

> > is any karma from that side that is the issue.

> >

> > However the malefics afflicting Ju are Sa/Ma/Ra/ke and if you see

> > there is a curse each in your D-45 and D-60 so I would suspect that

> > there is some paternal karma and also there is some sva-karma, from

> > the paternal side there can be some cheating/shock to Brahmins and

> > thus the anger resulted and from your side I think you have given

> > Sorrow to some brahmin in your previous life since Sa and Ma is

> > afflicting the Ju.

> >

> > Besides did anyone mention that you also have a severe sarpa Yoga in

> > your chart and Ju and Mo are breaking the Yoga, Moon being your Lagna

> > lord and strong in Karaka, i would suggest doing some good Karma

> > towards your mother and also wearing a pearl. Since Moon is with sa

> > and has a lot of light in it, and being in lagna " Om Gauriye Namah " ,

> > That will help to break the Yoga. White sandalwood tilak at the base

> > of the neck can also be advised. If you wish to take the path of

> > strengthening the Ju instead to break this Yoga then worship of Sri

> > Veda Murthi (Form of Ganesha as Guru) yello sandalwood tilak and doing

> > some good karma to your Gurus and teachers.

> >

> > Now at the same time, since all the 4 quads are occupied we cant see

> > the situation clearly with Vimsottari of moon, we should apply Tara

> > Dasa and you can see that you started Ketu MD from the year 2004, that

> > joins your AL and Jupiter in the 10th house and since the curse was

> > not active during that period you should have seen a rise in your

> > career around that phase of life.

> >

> > Now when you see the Tara dasa from 2006-mar to 2007-mar you were

> > running Ke-Ra dasa and the Curse was active also that could make the

> > Sarpa Yoga get very strong and hence you might get the feeling that

> > there are snakes coiled around you. after Mar -2007 Ve AD started and

> > Ve sits in the 12th house from the MD lord and the results for the

> > dasa would sit in the 8th house of transformation and those are the

> > results that you are seeing at the moment when feeling that you should

> > do the mantras and the guilt feeling that you are on. Venus is the

> > navamsa Dispositor of ke and Rasi dispositor of Ra so it would also

> > activate these nodes and the sarpa Yoga effects can also be felt and

> > you mentioned depressive thoughts in your mail.

> >

> > The astika munirajam mantra for Sri Dattatreya is known to break the

> > toughest of Sarpa Yogas however the best time to do that sadhana for

> > 40 days would be when the Sun will enter Aries in Transit.

> >

> > Just a couple of questions to get into rectification:-

> >

> > 1. When did you get married?

> > 2. Do you have any kids?

> > 3. What are the job changes that you have been into?

> > 4. What was your major in your education at degree level and any

> > unusual circumstances with your education at any level?

> > 5. Are you scared of water/Lawyers etc etc?

> >

> > That can help us narrow down your birth time and other jyotishas can

> > also comment please.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Tarun Garg

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , Subbu <ice_fire007@> wrote:

> > >

> > > All,

> > >

> > > I was wrong on chara Karaka replacement , as the AK

> > > and Amk are apart by 1 degree. So i guess its not

> > > applicable

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Subbu

> > > --- Subbu <ice_fire007@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > All,

> > > >

> > > > More analysis of D60 shows depressed moon . Moon

> > > > signifies mind, mother, motherland etc. Moon is

> > > > Depressed in D60 and even in D10 being 11th lord.So

> > > > perhaps thats why the shapa has manifested in

> > > > SA-SA-MO

> > > > moola dasa. Nature of manifestation is expectation

> > > > in

> > > > job/gains in job.

> > > >

> > > > SA position being retrograde and MKS in lagna ,

> > > > indicates a stern guru and very angry. His lesson

> > > > shall transform me , no doubt.I only pray that i get

> > > > the courage to not get defeated and

> > > > depressed.Hypocricy must die , for guru's hate it,

> > > > humility must be developed. Change is caused when

> > > > denial is over.

> > > >

> > > > To understand some basics better - what do you feel

> > > > on

> > > > Navamsa lagna. Currently shows Sg , but here are

> > > > some

> > > > data points -

> > > >

> > > > Currently at my work i am respected for my ability

> > > > to

> > > > see numbers and see patterns in them and creatively

> > > > (partly intuitively) tell them where are pockets of

> > > > profit improvements

> > > >

> > > > Clearly i bring - Big picture thinking - if someone

> > > > is

> > > > thinking just of a local office , i will suddenly

> > > > tell

> > > > in a flash that this capability we must centralise

> > > > globally - involves investment in millions of $ -

> > > > but

> > > > i will show them compelling numbers why this

> > > > strategy

> > > > would work and make our client successful.However

> > > > being in a practice of analytics, all they expect

> > > > from

> > > > me is number crunching and not such ideas.My bosses

> > > > feel i get these ideas looking at numbers but

> > > > frankly

> > > > i can come with ideas without numbers.

> > > >

> > > > So back to astro, i feel ketu and venus in trine

> > > > show

> > > > these capabilities which will happen if Nv lagna is

> > > > Cp. But also note Sanjayji in his SJC atri lecture

> > > > says 6th and 10th shows skills on the job and work.

> > > > I

> > > > do number crunching because of my job though i also

> > > > have basic education in statistics and MBA. But big

> > > > picture thinking, broad thinking can come from Sun

> > > > and

> > > > enterprising nature can come from mars.So i am

> > > > confused which is the right Navamsa Lagna.

> > > >

> > > > Can i put three data points togather-

> > > >

> > > > 1. Moola Dasa of Sa-Rahu in 2008-2010

> > > > 2. AK and AMK is in same Degree

> > > >

> > > > Can i intuitively say during 2008-2010 this event

> > > > chara kara replacement happen because of past karma

> > > > manifestation,ista devta praying etc

> > > >

> > > > Problem is you cannot conclude any science by

> > > > intution. You need inference based on data

> > > >

> > > > As astrologers what % of time you have used a sudden

> > > > intuition to say something - i know Sanjayji in one

> > > > lecture says when we prescribe a remedy its at time

> > > > intuitive. As there is many sets of remedy why a

> > > > certain one comes to your tongue ?

> > > >

> > > > Hope i am asking sensible questions :-)

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Subbu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- Subbu <ice_fire007@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Tarunji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks so much for such an objective and clear

> > > > > analysis.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vistiji has been like a healer and advised the

> > > > same.

> > > > > He also gave a saraswati mantra which i am

> > > > reciting.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Strategly, temple priest of mookambika who i asked

> > > > > for

> > > > > advise suggested that i recite Ananda Lahiri, a

> > > > > composition by Shankaracharya to praise Mookambika

> > > > > Devi. I did the parayan for over 40 days...while

> > > > > nearing the end of parayan, there was some

> > > > pleasant

> > > > > experience from Durga Devi

> > > > >

> > > > > Also am reciting " Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundaya

> > > > > Vichaye " and guru saraswati mantra ...former was

> > > > > advised by Sanjayji and latter by vistiji.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also recently my grandfathers shrada was there ,

> > > > and

> > > > > my grandfather always insisted on Gayathri mantra

> > > > > and

> > > > > Sandhi kaal pooja. He used to say if you do this

> > > > > sincerely even death will take permission before

> > > > > taking your life.

> > > > >

> > > > > Can we find root cause of a curse..i did analysis

> > > > > and

> > > > > found the curse shows in D45 and not in D40 . In

> > > > D45

> > > > > Jup is engulfed by Rahu and Ketu. How can we make

> > > > > sure

> > > > > my family is uplifted from Guru Shaap.If it is

> > > > just

> > > > > me

> > > > > and not my family thats good.

> > > > >

> > > > > My paternal family is in shambles with everyone

> > > > > fighting over petty things and i feel our 300 year

> > > > > old

> > > > > shiva pooja we do in our house is absorbing all

> > > > this

> > > > > negativity.

> > > > >

> > > > > Once again thanks for everything.

> > > > >

> > > > > May Jupiters Light shine on us.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Subbu

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- tarungarg <tarungarg@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Subbu Ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am sure that the Gurus from whom you have been

> > > > > > learning and getting

> > > > > > the readings would have already mentioned to you

> > > > > > that you have a

> > > > > > severe curse of a Brahmin in your 10th house.

> > > > See

> > > > > > the Jupiter joining

> > > > > > Ketu and aspected by Ma, Sa, and Ra. Since this

> > > > is

> > > > > > happening in a

> > > > > > kendra the end result of this curse would be

> > > > good.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You have just started the Moola dasa of Sa from

> > > > > > 2006-feb onwards and

> > > > > > being the 8th lord he is delievering the curse.

> > > > > > jupiter is also the AK

> > > > > > for you and that makes the suffering really bad

> > > > > and

> > > > > > all happens in the

> > > > > > 10th house of Karma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since the Ak is involved the only remedy that

> > > > will

> > > > > > work for you is to

> > > > > > workship your Ista Devata which in your case is

> > > > > > given by rahu. Being a

> > > > > > form of Vishnu it would mean varaha Avatar or

> > > > > Durga

> > > > > > since the Rahu is

> > > > > > in a benefic sign in Rasi chart.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Applying Narayana Dasa you can see that you are

> > > > > > running Li MD

> > > > > > activating the badhaka Venus in the 9th house

> > > > > > exhalted and hence

> > > > > > sudden rise in status as predicted by Sanjay Ji

> > > > .

> > > > > > Also Since ra sits

> > > > > > in the 4th house so you have moved abroad around

> > > > > feb

> > > > > > 2005 timeframe.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now the transits. If you see that when Sa had

> > > > > moved

> > > > > > into Leo in July

> > > > > > this year it would activate the Sa and Ju and Me

> > > > > > which are sitting in

> > > >

> > > === message truncated ===

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> ________

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > http://www./r/hs

> > >

> >

> Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

>