IndiaDivine.org

Death due to accident--astrological reason (Clarification)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Wandahl,

I have already posted you my article on Ayanamsa.

No doubt lahiri Ayanamsa is based on Star citra.However if you follow True Citra Ayanamsa,

THE SIDEREAL LONGITUDE OF CITRA SHOULD WORK OUT 180 DEG. ON ACCOUNT OF PROPER MOTION OF STAR CITRA ,

ITS longitude is reduced by 60" since 285 A.D.

LAHIRI'S ephemeris shows its longitude 179deg.59'3". Consequently .true Citra Ayanamsa can be obtained by reducing 57" in Lahiri

Ayanamsa.

This difference sometimes play vital role like constructing Varga charts ,Char karka Lopa, Mirtyu Bhaga etc.

I shall be frank with you ,when I started getting much better indications, only then I started advocating its use.

Astrology Magazine of Dr. Raman never go beyond navamsa in their in house articles,

If any better suggestion will come ,I am open to adopt it,

regards G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl Sent: Thursday, 22 November, 2007 6:06:50 PM Re: Death due to accident--astrological reason (Clarification)

Dear Mr. Goel,>>...If you will use True Citra AYANAMSA , YOUR prediction willfurther improve.Kindly give a try...<<I think you may have misunderstood me. I always use Lahiri ayanamsa,which is in fact the same as what you call Citra ayanamsa.:-)Finn Wandahlancient_indian_ astrology, Gopal Goel<gkgoel1937@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Wandahl,> You are right. Mercury can not be killer.> Venus is powerfully killer. It is placed in own and 7th house . Itis aspected by both Ketu (represents mistakes and sudden events).> and Saturn. In Navamsa ,it is debilitated. In transit it againaspected by Saturn. Venus, Ketu and Saturn are together in transit.> If you will use True Citra

AYANAMSA , YOUR prediction will furtherimprove.Kindly give a try.> Regards,> > > G.K.GOEL> Ph: 09350311433> Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> NEW DELHI-110 076> INDIA > > > > > Finn Wandahl <finn.wandahl@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, 22 November, 2007 1:55:40 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Death due toaccident--astrologi cal reason (Clarification)> > Dear Mr. Chandra Hari,> > >>...What is the connection between Scorpio Lagna and ayanamsa here...<<> > Please, you yourself has mentioned that this man died in Kuja Dasa,> BUDHA Bhukti. But

according to my calculation (based on Lahiri> ayanamsa) he died in Mars Dasa, VENUS bhukti. This means, either you> are introducing another ayanamsa here, or you have done some wrong> calculations.> > >>...Those who want to learn in the spirit of sastra must study them> seriously... <<> > Yes, I most certainly agree to this. But perhaps, contrary to all> others, you believe to have found out the only true spirit of sastra... > > >>...To play fraud on the public any ayanamsa will do along with> sociology psychology.. .<<> > Who is playing fraud on the public on ayanamsa? You or me? > > >>...This looks to be great wisdom. Application of mythology to> astrology = mystrology?. ..<<> > Astrology is in fact a cognitive science, which is very much based on> cosmology and mythology, no

matter if we like it or not.> > Very friendly,> Finn Wandahl> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "K Chandra Hari"> <chandrahari81@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear friend,> > > > What is the connection between Scorpio Lagna and ayanamsa here. Iam not> > using any ayanamsa which will cause a change in Lagna. Elaboration is> > required for 'hair splitting with advanced techniques'. With thecorrect> > value of ayanamsa simple classical rules are sufficient. Who needs> > elaboration to understand that 6th lord signifies accident and 6th to> > 6th i.e. 11 as well. 6th lord in 11 th is a double cause for accident.> > For Scorpio Lagna, Mercury is greatly evil. Mercury is dispositor of> > Mars.> > > > Keep a little of the brain for some 'lateral' thinking

and openmind. On> > Ayanamsa my work is added as file in the group and also the paper> > published in IJHS which disproves the Saha_Lahiri report on which> > validity of Citrapaksha is claimed. Those who want to learn in the> > spirit of sastra must study them seriously.> > > > To play fraud on the public any ayanamsa will do along with sociology> > and psychology.> > > > chandra hari> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Finn Wandahl"> > <finn.wandahl@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mr. Chandra Hari,> > >> > > Please, if you want to argue in favour of the Scorpio Lagna, and to> > > introduce a different Ayanamsa at the same time, then you need to be> > > much more elaborate.> > >> > > Very

friendly,> > > Finn Wandahl> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "K Chandra Hari"> > > chandrahari81@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > When Kuja has become Maraka in Budha's house in 11th what if the> > native> > > > had died in Kuja dasa - Budha bhukti?> > > >> > > > Kuja owns 6th house and Budha owns 8th and 11th. 6th is thehouse of> > > > accident and injury and 11th is 6th from 6th. These are simple> > classical> > > > indications. Why to split the hair?> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, wehave it on http://in.promos. / groups>

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.