Well said, I agree.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

yeeahoo_99

sohamsa

Monday, November 26, 2007 7:50 AM

Re: Curse of AK

|| OM TAT SAT ||Dear Sharat,Certainly, but do you think 99% of the list members understand thatverse from Gita? Equivalently, have they heard OM in meditation?regards,nitishsohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear Nitish,> Namaskar,> Your mails are always thought provoking and knowledgable.> On another note, doesnt Sri Krishna in Gita say( Ch 11), worshiponly Me, as Aum and in no other form or devata. > So why all these forms and mantras?> Please ignore if this doesnt make sense but will appreciate yourthoughts.> > Best wishes,> Sharat> > > > - > yeeahoo_99 > sohamsa > Friday, November 23, 2007 4:32 AM> Re: Curse of AK> > > || OM TAT SAT ||> Dear Tarun,> > For the mantra, the scheme that Sanjay ji has told is acombination of> > the palana devata and the ista Devata in one mantra so that you can> > get moksha and also your life is taken care of in this birth.> > Is there any truth associated with this scheme?> > If yes,> a.) Give a reference from the Vedanta/Brahma Sutras that sufficiently> validates this scheme. Please mention it alongside.> > else,> b.) Ignore this mail.> > regards,> nitish> > sohamsa , "tarungarg" <tarungarg@> wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil> > > > I am not sure that Ra and Jupiter would really be termed as a> > parivartana since Sa is stronger than Ra being with anotherplanet so> > he will mainly give the results of the 8th lordship.> > > > The 6th and 8th lord exchange is a Vipreet Raja Yoga and cangive you> > some benefit from someone elses fall. That could have happenedin the> > Ju-Ra dasa in 1997 to 2000. > > > > That situation will not help the deva badhaka in my opinion cause> > Ju-Ra are the planets involved and that is Guru Chandaal Yoga in> > itself where people might persuade you to do things that you will> > regret later so friends/advisor can cause trouble and with the> > involvement of the dusthanas becomes even worse. > > > > For the mantra, the scheme that Sanjay ji has told is acombination of> > the palana devata and the ista Devata in one mantra so that you can> > get moksha and also your life is taken care of in this birth.> > > > You Amk is Me and the 6th from it is Cn in navamsa, since it is not> > tenented the lord moon is to be taken as the PD. Moon beingsatwik by> > nature we get the Shreem Bija and thus the mantra becomes> > > > Om Shreem Trivikramaya Namah or Om Shreem Vamanaya Namah> > > > For the Kala Amrita Yoga, Ve in the 7th will definately break itwith> > sadhana of Sri Kamalaatmika and getting married. Do the sadhanaafter> > getting the mantra from a Guru when the Sun Starts the Uttarayana or> > ingresses into Cp. Make sure you keep your wife/sister very happy.> > > > generally if you are married already have you seen anyimprovement in> > your life after marriage in terms of oppertunities etc ?> > > > Regards> > > > Tarun> > > > sohamsa , "sun2275" <sunilvasisht@> wrote:> > >> > > Hare Rama Krishna> > > > > > Namaste Tarun-ji> > > > > > Does the parivartana of Ra and Ju break the curse? Can that also > > > nullify badhaka since 12th from badhakesha will have theinfluence > > > of Ju?> > > > > > I was listening to Sanjay-ji's lecture on Curses from the > > > subscription link you forwarded to the group. For curse on AK he > > > mentions doing ishtadevata remedy. But the mantra form he uses in > > > the example chart is kleem narasimhaya namah (why kleem bija for > > > narasimha?). The form of mantra i am using is "om namo > > > bhagavate...". Which version of Ishtadevata mantra should i bedoing > > > for Trivikrama? should i be using the form Sanjay-ji refers towith > > > kleem bija?> > > > > > Another question is about my kalamrita yoga. Ve in my 7thbreaks it > > > but i dont hear sanjay-ji talking about Ve or Me breaking KAY.What > > > yoga can Ve breaking KAY cause.> > > > > > Pranams,> > > sunil> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "tarungarg" <tarungarg@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Sunil Ji> > > > > > > > for your Ista Trivikrama and Vamadeva is the same avatar of Sri > > > > Vishnu. So I guess thats ok. I personally am not knowledgable > > > enough > > > > to state the difference between the two so I would not comment.> > > > > > > > Ok so lets start from year 2000. > > > > > > > > Using ND to see the circumstances around you> > > > -------------> > > > > > > > You started the Leo MD in the year 1999-feb. since your 7thhouse > > > is > > > > stronger than lagna so Narayana is sitting in the 7th from the > > > lagna > > > > rasi. You can see that Leo(which is the cursed sign becomesyour > > > 7th > > > > house) and narayana sitting there would activate the suffering > > > > related to the house. I would suspect the worst phase to be feb > > > 2000- > > > > aug 2000. 2002-feb to aug 2002 cheating from friends , 2004-aug > > > to > > > > feb 2005 (fighting etc)> > > > > > > > In the DPC of this MD you can see that you have Ketu in thesecond > > > > house in CP and all the malefics are aspecting this house too > > > while > > > > the lord Sa is debilitated and not able to protect it, so Iwould > > > > suspect speech problems could have menifested. The timeframe > > > > possibilities for these problems could be Aug 2002 to 2003Feb, or > > > > from one of the ADs of Ar, Li or Cancer.> > > > > > > > If we choose to use Vimsottari to see the events> > > > ----------------> > > > > > > > We can see that sa mahadasa has started from May-2000. NowSa is > > > the > > > > 7th lord who has gone to the 12th house and joined adebilitated > > > Ketu > > > > while the badhakesha sits in the 7th house and at the sametime Sa > > > > being retrograde is aspecting the 12th from the badhakesha > > > indicating > > > > the deva badhaka as I said in my previous reply. so theproblems > > > have > > > > got triggered in this MD itself. > > > > > > > > Pitri Dosha> > > > -----------> > > > > > > > This is usually caused when someone in your paternal sidehas not > > > had > > > > his last rights done properly. Then the pitris are unhappy with > > > the > > > > native. The remdedy for that to do the shradhas of theanscestors > > > > with the complete vidhi. Narayana Bali Pujan is also advisedfor > > > > removing the pitri Dosha. > > > > > > > > Now for the speech issue> > > > ------------------------> > > > > > > > Why cant doctors detect it? cause Ma sitting in the badhakasthana > > > is > > > > aspecting this 2nd house and hence the badhaka has got involved > > > here > > > > too... so the remedy for the badhaka has to be done first. > > > > Strenghtening of the house lord of Karaka of the house can be a > > > > remedy to give the strength against fighting all thisaffliction. > > > The > > > > karaka for the second house is Jupiter who joins the Sun in the > > > 8th > > > > house but from the 2nd they are in the second house andaspect it > > > so > > > > a combination of the 2 could be used. However the karaka for > > > speech > > > > is Me and also joins this combination.> > > > > > > > I would say that worship Guru Dakhinamurthi and lord Rama toget > > > over > > > > this problem after taking the necessary remedies for the deva > > > badhaka.> > > > > > > > Hope it helps.> > > > > > > > Please dont forget to donate the money(No matter how much)to the > > > > ganapati temple.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > > > Tarun Garg> > >> >>

Sir,

Pranams! I have read the articles regarding the

curse oF AK and appreciated them.

I am born on 26 -10 1953 At 4-04 am/at Mangalore, My

Ak is Moon exalted and aspected by saturn and rahu and

sun (jaimini aspects).

Please offer me a remedy as I am without regular

income though an Engineer by profession.

Thanking You

Shahil suvarna

sree_pad2003@,co,in

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Hare Rama Krishna

Namaskaar Tarun-ji

Thank you. Can you refer me to the lecture where sanjay-ji talks

about mantra scheme with palana and ishta devata in the same mantra.

In the Aug 2002 Remedies lecture he refers to a previous lecture on

mantras but i am not sure which one.

Regarding kamalatmika sadhana, yes i am married but i am not sure

there has been any improvement in opportunities as such. Sanjay-ji

talks about yogas formed by jupiter and moon breaking KAY but he

does not refer to Ve and Bu breaking the yoga. do they form any yoga?

pranams,

sunil

sohamsa , " tarungarg " <tarungarg wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil

>

> I am not sure that Ra and Jupiter would really be termed as a

> parivartana since Sa is stronger than Ra being with another planet

so

> he will mainly give the results of the 8th lordship.

>

> The 6th and 8th lord exchange is a Vipreet Raja Yoga and can give

you

> some benefit from someone elses fall. That could have happened in

the

> Ju-Ra dasa in 1997 to 2000.

>

> That situation will not help the deva badhaka in my opinion cause

> Ju-Ra are the planets involved and that is Guru Chandaal Yoga in

> itself where people might persuade you to do things that you will

> regret later so friends/advisor can cause trouble and with the

> involvement of the dusthanas becomes even worse.

>

> For the mantra, the scheme that Sanjay ji has told is a

combination of

> the palana devata and the ista Devata in one mantra so that you

can

> get moksha and also your life is taken care of in this birth.

>

> You Amk is Me and the 6th from it is Cn in navamsa, since it is not

> tenented the lord moon is to be taken as the PD. Moon being satwik

by

> nature we get the Shreem Bija and thus the mantra becomes

>

> Om Shreem Trivikramaya Namah or Om Shreem Vamanaya Namah

>

> For the Kala Amrita Yoga, Ve in the 7th will definately break it

with

> sadhana of Sri Kamalaatmika and getting married. Do the sadhana

after

> getting the mantra from a Guru when the Sun Starts the Uttarayana

or

> ingresses into Cp. Make sure you keep your wife/sister very happy.

>

> generally if you are married already have you seen any improvement

in

> your life after marriage in terms of oppertunities etc ?

>

> Regards

>

> Tarun

Respected Shahil ji

first of all when we look at curses we dont take jaimini or Rasi

aspects as curses come with desire and for desire we should only

consider Graha Drishti.

The moon in your chart is not cursed though afflicted with aspect from

Ra but not cursed. However the status of the 9th lord Ve is not very

nice as he is debiliated and also cursed from Ra and Ma.

You ran the moola dasa of the 8th lord from 1999 to 2006 and that

should have delivered the curse to you.

remedies:-

1. Donate an Idol of Luxmi Narayana in a temple

2. kanyadaan of a girl

3. Help a newly wedded couple settle down and give them beds.

At the same time there is also Pitri Shaapa in your chart and that is

in the 2nd house so please do the shradha ceremonies regularly.

Hope this helps

Tarun

sohamsa , shahil suvarna <sree_pad2003 wrote:

>

> Sir,

> Pranams! I have read the articles regarding the

> curse oF AK and appreciated them.

> I am born on 26 -10 1953 At 4-04 am/at Mangalore, My

> Ak is Moon exalted and aspected by saturn and rahu and

> sun (jaimini aspects).

> Please offer me a remedy as I am without regular

> income though an Engineer by profession.

> Thanking You

> Shahil suvarna

> sree_pad2003@,co,in

>

>

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

>