IndiaDivine.org

new group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Join specific group on Vedic Indian Astrology moderated and managed by Senior Astrologer Narinder Juneja. Other Astrologers and General people who have interest in Indian Vedic Astrology are invited to join this List. Here is your personal Invitation to Join MSN Groups: IndianAstro click http://groups.msn.com/IndianAstro

-

yeeahoo_99

sohamsa

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:45 PM

Re:how to know male or female deity

|| OM TAT SAT ||Dear SS, Dheeraj,Ketu gives moksha being in 12th from Karakamsa and no other planet.12th from Karakamsa shows the direction a native takes in his lifeas a subconscious trait (subconscious because it is ATMA-Karaka andnot ATMA-Karta), thus the planets placed there will only direct aperson towards the fulfillment in their direction and not in thedirection of Ketu viz Moksha.One may call the fulfillment of ones' desires as Ishta (and thecorresponding deity as Ishta devata) as it relieves the ATMA of thosedesires which otherwise keep coming back to subconscious, which isdifferent from giving moksha (thats why people keep returning back).How do you expect the planets posited in 12th from Karakamsa to givemoksha or even wisdom signified by Ketu in navamsha?Thus, one would be consciously required to look at position of Ketuin Navamsa alone to get a direction towards moksha, otherwise he canforever keep looking only at his own atma/self-fulfillment and neveracquire wisdom signified by Ketu in navamsha.regards,nitishsohamsa , "Soul Sadhak" <soulsadhak wrote:>> U r right, Dheeraj, diff people use diff methods for calculating > ishta - some from lords of trines (1,5, 9), some from lord of Mo's > nakshatra - all may have their own use - like the one for Mo may > influence the mind more etc. However, the one calculated from 12th > from karakamsa (as per Jaimini's Sutras) is said to be the one who > takes u onto the path of moksha (freeing the bondages of the atman) - > so in that sense is the Ishta. > > The problem i think is not with the way in which the desired/required > deity is calculated, but the same term "Ishta" being used > indiscriminately for all of them hence causing the confusion.> > In ur chart, (@ VRA pg. 55), of the 2 planets in 12th from karakamsa, > the stronger wud be the one that is in own/exaltation etc. If not so, > then, look at degrees in rasi chart - the one attaining higher > degrees is stronger.> > Use mean nodes, and for nodes' longitudes, deduct from 30, since they > move retrograde.> (if i'm wrong, anyone may pls correct me).> > Learning,> SS> sohamsa , dheeraj khosla <khosladheeraj@> > wrote:> >> > Namaste scholars,> > Thanks for your responses , but > somehow i think something is missing . I Mean some major > blank i am feeling in this approach of finding gender of > isht dev or other diety.You know among 16 vargas , D- 20 > is uppasna varga ( for cross checking isht dev or other > deities correctly). So why we dont apply this divisional > chart at this stage .> > > > Its more confusing that some take planets sign > from navansha and some take in rashi chart.You know > astrologer like - pt. dakshinamoorthy prescribes deity only > from rashi chart by balancing 9th bhava and 5th bhava and > there lords.So whats the proper way to get atleast -ISHT DEVTA > ( without which no use of astrology , because divine light > only comes from isht , that should be the sole aim of an > astrologer).> > > > > You are all experience one , so please use some > previous experiences of your clients and well knownones. Some > stastical data will i think sort out this confusion . Datas > of the worshiper of ishtdev according to different formulaes.( > atleast in percentage ratio). > > > > One question more - that how > choose one planet if rahu or ketu also accompany istdev > symbolic planet like moon in my case. can we also deduct > degrees of nodes from 30 degree or not. In my case - moon > is with rahu ( mean longitudes) in 12th from AK in navansh > kundli. Moon is of 26 degree and rahu of 2 degree. ( so > rahu becomes 28 degree if deducted). so please tell me which > is my ISHTDEVTA. I am confused !!!!> > > > Y ou know if i take TRUE longitudes ( > like mr.goel always advises), then only moon can be seen 12 > th from the karkansha lagna.> > > > SO MORE RESEARCHES ARE REQUIRED IN TABULAR AND DATA AND > STASTICAL FORM IN ORDER TO FIX THE REAL DIVINE FORMULA > FOR SEARCHING - THE ISHTDEV ( gender , mantra and all).> > > > I AM CONFUSED !!!!> > > > If possible tell my isht dev , so that i will do some > sadhna for particular deity ( my own deity)> > > > my data- 15 feb 1977, 12.15 pm , delhi.> > > > Thanks,> > dheerajj khosla , ( atri student)> > > > > > > ________> ______________> > Be a better pen pal. > > Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how. > http://overview.mail./> >>