Rigveda 2:24:1

Best

Sharat

-

Soul Sadhak

sohamsa

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:03 PM

Ganesha_Gayatri?

Dear All,Please can anyone advise in which Mandala of The Rigveda is the Ganesha-Gayatri mentioned?Many thanxSS

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear SS and Sharat,

Namaste

The following ref. (according to the http://srath.com website is what I’ve found from my RV books. The mantra is being typed out with their respective “accents” - hope you can read the .tiff format, else it is written for you to transfer directly to the sanskrit software.

Love,

Swee

\Gved

ågveda

m{fl 2

maëòala 2

Anuvak 3

anuväka 3

sU´ 23,1

sükta 23|1

\i; g & TsmNd Aai¼rs zaEnhaeÇ píadœ,

åñi gåtsamanda (äìgirasa çaunahotra paçcäd) , ÉagRv zaEnk bhärgava çaunaka

devta - b & hœSpit

devatä - båhspati

DNd - jgtI

chanda – jagaté

ga\_NaanA.n\' tvA ga\_Napa\'ti.n havAmahe ka\_vi.n ka\'vI\_nAmu\'pa\_mashra\'vastamam|

brahma\'NA.n brahmaNaspata\_ A na\'H shR^i\_NvannU\_tibhi\'H sIda\_ sAda\'nam||R^igveda||2.23.1||

Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak

<sohamsa >

Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:03:14 +0000

<sohamsa >

Ganesha_Gayatri?

Dear All,

Please can anyone advise in which Mandala of The Rigveda is the Ganesha-

Gayatri mentioned?

Many thanx

SS

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Swee,

Thanks for correction, I had also made the error of typing 24 instead of 23. I have confirmed it from the Rigveda text.

By the way, Sanjay ji 's site has not been working a long time now, so I cant check this there.

Best

Sharat

-

Swee Chan

Sohamsa

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:14 PM

Re: Ganesha_Gayatri?

Jaya JagannathaDear SS and Sharat,NamasteThe following ref. (according to the http://srath.com website is what I’ve found from my RV books. The mantra is being typed out with their respective “accents” - hope you can read the .tiff format, else it is written for you to transfer directly to the sanskrit software.Love,Swee \Gvedågvedam{fl 2maëòala 2Anuvak 3anuväka 3sU´ 23,1sükta 23|1\i; g & TsmNd Aai¼rs zaEnhaeÇ píadœ,åñi gåtsamanda (äìgirasa çaunahotra paçcäd) , ÉagRv zaEnk bhärgava çaunakadevta - b & hœSpitdevatä - båhspatiDNd - jgtIchanda – jagatéga\_NaanA.n\' tvA ga\_Napa\'ti.n havAmahe ka\_vi.n ka\'vI\_nAmu\'pa\_mashra\'vastamam|brahma\'NA.n brahmaNaspata\_ A na\'H shR^i\_NvannU\_tibhi\'H sIda\_ sAda\'nam||R^igveda||2.23.1||

Soul Sadhak <soulsadhak ><sohamsa >Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:03:14 +0000<sohamsa > Ganesha_Gayatri? Dear All,Please can anyone advise in which Mandala of The Rigveda is the Ganesha-Gayatri mentioned?Many thanxSS

• 3 weeks later...

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear SS,

I guess I picked it up as soon as you posted it..intuition:)

Best

Sharat

-

Soul Sadhak

sohamsa

Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:30 PM

Re: Ganesha_Gayatri?

Thanx Sharat and Swee - i found the mantra in the following text and had deleted my message from the group the same day after a few minutes - dunno how it was still stuck there! thanx anyways.http://www.sanskritweb.org/rigveda/rv02.pdf--- In sohamsa , "Sharat" <gidoc wrote:>> ||Namah Shivaya||> Dear SS,> Rigveda 2:24:1> > Best> Sharat> > - > Soul Sadhak > sohamsa > Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:03 PM> Ganesha_Gayatri?> > > Dear All,> > Please can anyone advise in which Mandala of The Rigveda is the Ganesha-> Gayatri mentioned?> > Many thanx> SS>