IndiaDivine.org

MARS-Saturn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Mars and Saturn conjunction is generally considered bad by astrologers as they are most malefic planets.

Benefic results;

When they are together ,do good in old age- brave,excellent health,good physical strength.Brothers should hep the native,otherwise they will loose heavily after the age of 40 yrs of the native. There is danger of dacoity or theft.They get employment easily particularly such jobs where there is risk for life.They have the ability to sallow their anger , but this brings ill luck to opponents.

Malefic results

Native faces losses in family and also his own wealth,earns disrepute and diseases. He faces grave illness whenever falls sick; but generally has a long life.

This combination gives bad results if in 8H and good in 12H.

EVERY HOUSE HAS A NATURAL LORD LIKE 1H -MARS 2H- VENUS ANS SO ON.SIMILARLY EACH HOUSE HAS A BHAVA KARKA.

THIS COMBINATION GIVE GOOD RESULTS IF BHAVA LORD AND KARKA ARE WELL PLACED.

As an example if this combination occur in 2H , will yield to good results , if at least either Jupiter or Venus are well placed.

Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

sreeram srinivas <sreeram64 Sent: Wednesday, 19 December, 2007 6:53:39 AM Re: MARS-Saturn

Dear Kaushik,Mars is an expansive planet, while Saturn is a contraction planet. Thier being conjunct depending upon their respective strengths theeffects vary. Always remember, Saturn is NOT that black as it ispainted by North Indian Astrologers. Every planet has some good andbad attributes, they do their needful when they get the chance i.e.Dasha timing.In one of Sri K.N. Rao's books, he mentions a hororscope of a "King" whoduring the post independence time, lost his entire property,kingdom...etc. .. that too with exalted Jupiter in 9H i.e. Scorpio Lagna.Jupiter is 2HL & 5HL.I am now observing a person, who has exalted retrograde Jupiter in 11H,having all types of money, health & family problems.It is incorrect to blame all the problems on the planets !! Perhaps,you did not carryout "risk evaluation" when investing your hard earnedincome in the SAP-SD training,

and M/s Siemens clearly mentions that ithas NO gurantee of the job, inspite of being a acknowledge serviceprovider.There is lot of astro_literature though a limited ones when seen in adifferent perspective, yet our understanding of the available literatureis very less further, there is a contrast of styles, techniques andmethods to be deployed in each case. Unfortunately, very few peopleshare their techniques freely, each of them have their own genuinereasons in not sharing in a public forum, furthey they also have aclassical basis for doing so.We in this group are interested to share whatever, we know on thissubject, applying what our ancient_seers have said in their writings.I know a billionaire industrialist on a personal level who has LibraLagna, Saturn & Mars conjunction in 4H, things are very fine with him.Thank you for sharing your birth data and experiences, kindly

beinformed, not to expect readings in this group.with regards,sreeram_srinivasancient_indian_ astrology, "kaushikack"<kaushikack@ ...> wrote:Respected Astrologers, I simply wish to ask a direct question. Marsis a planet of energy, aggressiveness, anger, conflicts, dispute, andagitation. Saturn is the planet of suffering, trouble, delays,obstaclesand obstructions. My question is about MARS-Saturn period of my lifewhich shook my foundations and its tremors I can feel even after 3.8yearsI only wish to know that EDUCATION that I took in the period ofMars-Saturn, will it give me any benefit in my life ever or should Ithink that money, education has been simply flushed away.Mars- Saturn

combination in my chart proved quite a BIG BIG destructionfor me whose tremors I am feeling till date.During the start of this period I resigned from my stable job & investeda huge sum ( over 3 lakhs ) in a education course ( Dec 14 2003- 16 Jan2004). SAP-SD ModuleFrom Jan 2004- Aug 2007 I led a miserable life. This life was full offailures, lot of shame & I was defeated on all fronts. (Period ofAstham Shani) Suddenly, after the change of Saturn to Leo my positionstarted to improve. It is only in August 2007, I saw the face of a Job.My birth details are:Sex : MaleD.O.B : 7th March, 1975.Time : 11:30 amPlace : CHANDIGARH , IndiaShould I try or even think of pursuing SAP-SD etc. further or theseeds shown in MARS-Saturn do not reap. Thanks a lot AvaneeshKaushik

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.