IndiaDivine.org

Birth announcement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna Dear SJC family, Im very happy to announce the birth of a nice heifer calf this morning between 9:15 and 9:45am. She is red with white legs and a big white heart on her forehead. Do you have any suggestions for an auspicious name? He mothers name is ROHINI. Does anyone know about Bovine Horoscopy? and its use? PP lagna should be in trines to Moon in navamsa chart for human birth? Does anyone know the rules about bovine birth? I was hoping to rectify the birth time. You might find interesting that , in an indication of Kali -Yuga there are very few dairy cows around here, and NO bulls thus I used artificail insemination, and also opted for sexed semen, so I KNOW the offspring would be a girl(heifer) Just curious does anyone know the astrological indications for using

Artificial insemination in humans?Meaning,,, can you tell if someones birth was a result of test tube or artifical insemination in a humans navamsa?? etc. For interest Im attached the birth chart ( approx ) of the calf and my chart. With regards Lakshmi Kary PS, If you had previously paid for the 2006 west coast conference, please contact me. The lectures are finally almost ready and I want to honor your order. For other inquires, contact Visti/SJC in a few weeks.