IndiaDivine.org

Re : Venus Dasha and Pakistan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM SHRI RAGHAVENDRAAYA NAMAHOM SHRI LAKSHMI NRUSIMHAAYA NAMAHDear Imran Ji,For any country,10th house is very important as it indicates ruling power and Surya is considred very importnat Karaka for ruling of a kingdom.here in the chart of Pakistan, you gave,when it got independence,the day was Wednesday,Dwadashi Tithi,Aridra Nakshatra, Vajra Yoga and Taitila Karana.For Dwadashi born,Tula and Makara Rashi becomes Dagdha Rashis or burnt houses and the planets there and the lords of thoses house will give bad affects during their Dasa-Antara Dasa etc.Now we find Guru,the 9th and 12th lord is in Tula Rashi which becomes 7th house.So Guru becomes ineffective to help this country and it aspects Chandra,4th lord and Lagna lord Kuja,so their rulership also become almost ineffective.Shani is the lord of 10th house and makara Rashi is 10th house,so ruling house became ineffective.So the effects of these 2 planets you all might have seen after the country took birth.Both Shukra,and Shani are combust by Surya,so it clearly says,the country does not have democratic rule but a military rule for most of the years.4th lord Chandra is in 12th from 4th house and is with Kuja,the commander.Both planets are in Aridra Nakshatra ruled by Rahu who is in 2nd house and is very powerful.Rahu has got seperative effect and I am afraid that the country may get seperated ??Rahu is placed in Vrishabha Rashi ruled by Shukra who is combust.So as Shukra is Asthangata or combust,Rahu replaces Shukra and it will show its seperative and dangerous effects to this country during Shukra Dasa.Now look Rahu is in Krittika, a Agni Nakshatra ruled by Surya who is placed in 4th house which is watery sign of Karka Rashi.So Surya eventhough he is very hot, his placement in Karka Rashi will not help this country.As Rahu is in Krittika we will surely see a lot of dangerous incidents in this country like bomb explosions, killing etc.Chandra indicates mass or people and is afflicted by Kuja and both being in Aridra Nakahstra ,the people will be affected by the ruling power ie., dictatorship.In the Navamsha also Rahu is in Kumbha Rashi in Shatabhisha Nakshatra ruled by Rahu himself.Both Shani and Shukra are in Makara Rashi which is a burnt house for this chart,the results will not be favourable for the people of Pakistan.Budha is Yogi planet for this chart but he becomes 3rd and 6th lord which is a malefic for this chart.So Budha also will not help the country.Presently Shukra Dasa is running.As Shukra is combust,and the lord of Maraka Houses and lord of a Dagdha house,the results will not be auspicious.Here Chandra has also lost its power in Paksha Bala ie., the people does not have democratic morals and Military is overruling everything in this country.So only praying to God is the only recourse to come out of this grave problem.I hope this helps.With Prayers to God,Ramadas Rao.On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:41:54 -0800 (PST) sohamsa wroteDear All, Pakistan has just entered in the 20-yearperiod of Venus maha dasha. It began on the December 27, 2007 the very day whenBenazir Bhutto was assassinated. Besides aforesaid shocking beginning, onaccount of natural karakttwa of Venus and its association with 10th lord Saturn,it is very much expected that military regime in Pakistan would end soon and thecountry may turn into a new leaf. This hypothesis is (apparently) supported bynavamsha chakra, where Venus owns the navmahsa lagna Libra, and falls inCapricorn that in turns the 10th house of Pakistan. Onnakshtara chakra, Venus is the lord of benefic Saadhana Tara and favourbaly occupiedin Kshema Tara lorded by Mercury. But beinglord of 2nd and 7th from lagna, it is a first rate maraka for Aries lagna. Fora mundane chart, maraka dasha usually yields delimitation or emergence of new provinces,revolt against existing systems and political uncertainty. In afflicted situationit may give security threat even disintegration. Here nodoubt Venus is maraka, but it is tenanted in 4th house. And if I am notforgetting, either Bhavartha Ratnakara or Jataka Prijata says that marakaeffect of Venus nullifies if it locates in 4th house. I wouldappreciate if any member may shed light on the dasha of 4th Venus in case of Pakistan. Regards,M. Imran PS: Pakistan August 14, 1947Time: 12:00:01amTimeZone: 5:30:00(East of GMT)Place: Karachi (then capital atthe time of independence)67 E 03' 00", 24 N 52'00" Lagna: 23Ar 15' 48.58"Sun: 27 Cn 02' 03.43"Moon: 18 Ge 59' 09.12"Mars: 06 Ge 48' 19.80" Mercury: 11 Cn 54' 28.89"Jupiter: 25 Li 47' 47.41"Venus: 21 Cn 20' 20.30"Saturn: 20 Cn 21' 10.76"Rahu: 05 Ta 07' 23.17"Ketu: 05 Sc 07' 23.17"MC: 10 Cp 28' 07.38" Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Ramadas Rao

Thanks for your very interesting email about Pakistan. Can you please comment on which chart to use. I've been using the 9.30 am chart, which also seems to work well. This chart with a 6.46 Virgo Lagna gives Trayodashi and so Taurus and Libra are burnt. Venus Rahu Dasha with Maranakaraka Rahu in 9th in Taurus started end November, shortly before Bhutto died and the election is in Venus Rahu Mercury, indicating that the people win the votes. Ketu in 3rd in Scorpio gives a powerful army. Mars in 10 in Gemini can be military in charge in time of peace. Moon in 10 is people trying to gain upper hand. Kala Sarpa Yoga now has Lagna inside the yoga axis, suggesting disaster, whereas in the midnight chart it is outside, giving at least some hope of escape. Combust Venus and Saturn are pretty much at war in the 11th. In mundane charts I have observed dozens of occasions of something like war at over one degree separation.

Anyway please comment if you have time.

Regards

Gordon

Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Gordon,

Aries Lagna for Pakistan is also used in the following article:

http://srath.com/lessons/advanced/tithipravesh.htm

Respectfully,

Michal"GWBrennan" <GWBrennansohamsa Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:40:31 AMRe: Re : Venus Dasha and Pakistan

Dear Ramadas Rao

Thanks for your very interesting email about Pakistan. Can you please comment on which chart to use. I've been using the 9.30 am chart, which also seems to work well. This chart with a 6.46 Virgo Lagna gives Trayodashi and so Taurus and Libra are burnt. Venus Rahu Dasha with Maranakaraka Rahu in 9th in Taurus started end November, shortly before Bhutto died and the election is in Venus Rahu Mercury, indicating that the people win the votes. Ketu in 3rd in Scorpio gives a powerful army. Mars in 10 in Gemini can be military in charge in time of peace. Moon in 10 is people trying to gain upper hand. Kala Sarpa Yoga now has Lagna inside the yoga axis, suggesting disaster, whereas in the midnight chart it is outside, giving at least some hope of escape. Combust Venus and Saturn are pretty much at war in the 11th. In mundane charts I have observed dozens of occasions of something like war at over one degree separation.

Anyway please comment if you have time.

Regards

Gordon

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Michal,

Thanks very much for that. Kind of you. I had not realized that was available.

However, unfortunately, Mrs. Gandhi's 1970 TP chart is being repeated in the article instead of Pakistan's TP chart.

Anyway not to worry I'll try using the 00.01 chart and see what I get.

Regards

Gordon