IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Muhurtha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chandu ji,

Based on your birth data -Feb10,1975 ,10.47 AM Nargunda , my brief analysis is as under:

In your D-9 chart , Venus is placed in 12H. This is a sure sign of break in marriage.

You were married in Rahu(Vargottama) / Mars (lord of 7H in D-1 and 7H in D-9 chart) / Venus (Karka of marriage , lord of 7H

in D-1 and 1H in D-9 charts)dasa.

Your lagna pada, dara pada and up pada are in 6/8 disposition both in D-1 and D-9 charts. this is not a good indication for sustenance in marriage.

Presently , your dasa of jup/sat/ven will run from Apr 22 , 2008. In transit , these places are afflicted by Mars and Rahu. Chances of survival of your marriage are

slim.

I always use True citrapakchha Ayanamsa, true Rahu and year of 365.256 days and getting excellent results for over last 15 years. G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Wednesday, 20 February, 2008 7:42:44 PM Re: Marriage Muhurtha

Hare rama krishna ,

dear chandu2chill ji

U r welcome .

AS regrds to sri Madhu ji discussion s he already stopped writing since the discussion .

For ur information i was using chandra hari ayanamsa ( 46" ahead of lahiri ) and 360 savana days ,so marriage happened and she walk out in same period of rahu -mars .

One more pointer to ur yogi questions ur wife born in bharani means venus nakshatra which is anti yogi of ur yogi planet rahu .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sri Sunil Ji,> > Glad to see your quick and kind response:-) Thank you so much...> > It's been very helpful to understand myself. And if God willing i may > start studying Astro in marco level..> > And my comments for your non-related (to this Thread) points raised > by you!> > //At this point i wanted to bring ur attention abt sri Madhu nairs > discussion long back and u plainly rejected and said nothing of that > sort happened and what he mentioned u know.//> > I reiterate that, i have not rejected any of Mr. Madhu Nair's > comments what he mentioned, i just replyed with Actual/Practical > happenings/points as my feedback to him...if you wish we can discuss > further!> > Otherwise, i am

thankful to you once again for your very informative > analysis rather post-mortem analysis (With respctfully)> > Appreciate and value your time> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare rama krishna ,> > > > dear chandu 2 chill ji .> > > > > > > > IN the matchting girl has more papa dosha in chart .The > nakshatra> > matching is good .So poor matchting> > > > > > > > the sepeartion according to u happened in the dasa of planet in 8th> > house and the sub dasa of lord of 8th house .which is natural .> > > > yes marriage muhurtha is taken in fixed rasi ( which says the >

marrriage> > is still running ) and dasa lord(according to muhurtha chart ) is > sat> > who is vargottama in 6th house and 7thlord sun and lagna lord is > 6/8 (> > this is part of our oral traditions ) Also we dont take kona masas > means> > the corner months of south indian charts generaly ( > gemini ,virgo ,sag> > and pisces solar months ) off cource this alone wont contribute to > this> > problems .> > > > > > > > and the period of trnasits of malifics from 7th from moon should be> > avoided .In ur case its sani and her case its ketu axis at the time > of> > marriage> > > > > > > > Now ur question abt yogi planets [:D]> > > > her yogi planet is ketu and your yogi planet is rahu .rahu is anti > yogi> > of ketu ,so

now u can better understand y rahu in muhurtha chart > and ur> > chart dont supported .> > > > > > > > in muhurtha also rahu (yogi planet)is in 3rd house ( a mild dustana)> > were as anti yogi venus in 10th house a good place .So it 3rd is > house> > of will and efforts which may work if u try maximum .> > > > > > > > In Ur chart also 8th and 9th houses afflicted and mars aspected by > sani> > ( agni marutha yoga --i know u r wanted to know the source since u > were> > asked by wendy ji but i can say this is again part of our oral > tradition> > ) so the planets and houses involved may suffer .At this point i > wanted> > to bring ur attention abt sri Madhu nairs discussion long back and u> > plainly rejected and said nothing of that sort happened and what

he> > mentioned u know .> > > > > > > > Any way one incident in life has forced some one to learn astro and > that> > also from own chart centred analsysis and so far u hav advanced so > far> > .very good .If it was a macro approach u would hav understand more .> > > > > > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > Om shreem mahalaxmai namah ,> > > > Ps -I also dont giv any future prediction just a post mortem > analysis .> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chandu2chill"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreeram Ji,> > >> > > //Members, are requested to share the data........ //> >

>> > > I am furnishing this below details as i am not able to find-out > as to> > > why the separation has happened (Still) and can't able to figure > out> > > how will this marriage end either happy re-union or Divorce and > When?> > > something about FUTURE Prediction after doing good Post-mortem> > > analysis:-) from the learned members out here who would like to > share> > > their respective views including yours.> > >> > > Husband:> > > DOB: 10th Feb 1975 TOB: 10:47 AM POB: Nargund,Karnataka India> > >> > > Wife:> > > DOB: 31st Aug 1980 TOB: 02:44 AM early Morning POB: Chitradurga> > > Karnataka> > >> > > Marriage Muhurtha Chart details:> > >> > > Date:December 19, 2004> > > Time:

11:28:45 am> > > Time Zone:5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 76 E 24' 00", 14 N 14' 00"> > > Chitradurga, India> > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Tarana - Margasira> > > Tithi: Sukla Navami (Su) (93.54% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Sunday (Su)> > > Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra (Sa) (45.98% left)> > > Yoga: Vyatipata (Ra) (17.77% left)> > > Karana: Balava (Mo) (87.08% left)> > > Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Li)> > > Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> > > Kaala Lord: Mercury (Mahakala: Mercury)> > > Sunrise: 6:46:44 am> > > Sunset: 5:56:30 pm> > > Janma Ghatis: 11.7506> > > Ayanamsa: 23-55-26.52> > > Sidereal Time: 16:57:03> > >> > > Marriage took place during Boy's Rahu-Kuja Sandhi.(As per Lahiri > and> > >

KP Ayanmsa. Raman's Ayanmsa shows Guru MD)> > >> > > Wife left husband with un-born baby on 17th April 05 During Gugu-> Guru-> > > Guru Period (Dasa Chidra effect for the Boy i gues:-))> > >> > > Till today there's separation, and no Communication. ..> > >> > > with regard to marriage muhurtha, marriage took place in FIXED > Lagna> > > (Kumbha) which is Not bad considering Girl's Lagna Mithuna (as > per my> > > little understanding) and ss Sri Sunil Ji also mentioned in one of> > > his comments i.e. Muhurtha Lagna lord to be friendly/supportive > with> > > Gal's Lagna if i am not wrong...> > >> > > And one interesting pattern i see here about Day's Yoga> > > i.e. "Vyatipata" since the boy is born on the same Yoga, marriage> > >

happened in this Yoga and even the 1st Daughter is also born on > the> > > same Vyatipat Yoga Day!!> > >> > > What i learnt is this Yoga is something related to Ancestor's > rituals> > > or pending/unfullfille d desires etc.. i don't know exactly...and > Yogi> > > Planet for this Yoga is RAHU and Avayogi Planet is Venus. So if i> > > ask, how much importance should we give to these Day's Yogas and > what> > > are the effect(s) on the native(s) born on this yoga?> > >> > > Appreciate your and or any learned member's insights> > >> > > Regards> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > > NOTE: Though it is my own chart i am not asking here for any > Personal> > > reading as i am prepared/preparing to face any eventualities.

> Hence> > > this is just to understand from Astrology point of view.> >>

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.