IndiaDivine.org

Re :Re : Venus Dasha and Pakistan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gordon Ji,Namaste.The birth chart informations are given by Imran Ji.He gave the date of birth as 14/08/1947 at 00 :00:01 Hrs.at Karachi ( as Karachi was the capital at that time ).I hope this helps.With Regards,Ramadas Rao.On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:40:31 EST sohamsa wroteDear Ramadas Rao Thanks for your very interesting email about Pakistan. Can you please comment on which chart to use. I've been using the 9.30 am chart, which also seems to work well. This chart with a 6.46 Virgo Lagna gives Trayodashi and so Taurus and Libra are burnt. Venus Rahu Dasha with Maranakaraka Rahu in 9th in Taurus started end November, shortly before Bhutto died and the election is in Venus Rahu Mercury, indicating that the people win the votes. Ketu in 3rd in Scorpio gives a powerful army. Mars in 10 in Gemini can be military in charge in time of peace. Moon in 10 is people trying to gain upper hand. Kala Sarpa Yoga now has Lagna inside the yoga axis, suggesting disaster, whereas in the midnight chart it is outside, giving at least some hope of escape. Combust Venus and Saturn are pretty much at war in the 11th. In mundane charts I have observed dozens of occasions of something like war at over one degree separation. Anyway please comment if you have time. Regards Gordon